I want to write some custom rules #2

I want to write some custom rule actions but dont know where to begin.  Any
ideas where I should be looking?

Amb

0
Amb

Writing to a file
I am using the WriteString method of CStdioFile which throws an exception saying that the disk is full. There is plenty of space on my hard disk. I have opened the file in read/write mode and have performed a few ReadString's before executing the WriteString. Can anybody explain this behavior. Thanks Moiz >-----Original Message----- > >I am using the WriteString method of CStdioFile which >throws an exception saying that the disk is full. There >is plenty of space on my hard disk. I have opened the >file in read/write mode and have performed a few >ReadSt...

want questions

I want more!

installing 2004 #2
have installed 2004 no problems but when l try to run programe l get the following }This application connot display end user ageement. And with out ageeing to it l cant run 2004. I've down loaded the Eulafix.exe and made changes as per the http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;25921 help file but no joy any one have a fix would be appeciated. unstatisfied customer In microsoft.public.money, terry wrote: >have installed 2004 no problems but when l try to run programe l get the >following }This application connot display end user ageement. >And with out ageei...

Ex 2007 beta 2 transport rule question
Hello all Been testing out Exchange 2007 features, and i have run across a wierd transport rules issue. What i did was create a transport rule so that any email that was sent with a specific message clasification could only be sent internally. What is happening instead is any email that is sent outside the Exchagne 2007 org is getting kicked back, and in the NDR it is saying that the email was kicked back back because it was sent with the message clasification that i configured in the transport rule. The way i understand this to work is if i send an email out of the Exchagne 2007 org...

Duplicate Contacts #2
I'm snycing with 2 desktops. Both running same patch release of Outlook 2000. I'm getting some duplicate contacts. It seems that one desktop is making the Full Name in a different format then the other desktop. Or could it be the Smartphone version of Outlook. Here's an example: Contact #1 Full Name: Doe, John (this is also flagged as private - don't recall setting this) Contact #2 Full Name: John Doe (this is not flagged as private) Other than that, the 2 Contacts are exactly the same. Any ideas/help? ...

XML serialization problem #2
Hi all, I'm a .NET beginner and I've got a problem on a program where I try to do an XML serialization. I get the following error : "An unmanaged exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occured in mscorlib.dll Additonal information : the file or asssembly named n9gu4-bo.dll or one of its dependencies cannot be found" Here is the code : (I've uploaded the complete project at this url http://netorld.free.fr/Interface2.zip) public class Form1 : System.Windows.Forms.Form { .... .... public Form1() { InitializeComponent(); try { TextReader reade...

Text want wrap in text box

Why is .NET 2.0 required to deploy an app using VC2005 C++ Setup project?
I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the prerequisites section the .NET 2.0 is checked by default. My app does not need the framework (at least this is what I think). If I clear the checkbox, build the project, and then try to deploy it on a machine with ..NET 1.1 the installer fails with a message complaining about missing .NET 2.0. I'm not sure if this the installer that needs the framework or my app. Are there any mfc8 dlls dependant on the framework? Thanks Hi, > I just created a setup project for my mfc app. I noticed that in the > p...

Want to Add more Sub description Field

How do I create custom size labels (not Avery)?
I've been given Office Max labels that are 1 X 2.8125 with no margins. They sit 3 across and 11 down for a total of 33 labels/page. I've not found an Avery product that matches. Older versions of Publisher allowed one to create such labels, but I can't find a way in the latest Office version. rlawr <rlawr@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I've been given Office Max labels that are 1 X 2.8125 with no > margins. They sit 3 across and 11 down for a total of 33 > labels/page. I've not found an Avery product that matches. Old...

RBS and other custom fields are not in olap cubes
HI all I added RBS and other custom fields to olap cube configuration, rebuilted a cube, but those fields do not appear in any of olap cubes. Please help!!!!!!!!!!! They should, make sure they are added into the Project, Task and Assignment cubes to be sure... -- Regards, Ben. "Rimcha" wrote: > HI all > I added RBS and other custom fields to olap cube configuration, > rebuilted a cube, but those fields do not appear in any of olap cubes. > Please help!!!!!!!!!!! > . > ...

Money Deluxe 2001 #2
How do I disable money and currency updates ? Thank-You You probably don't. Even in M04, there is no way to do this besides un-checking the choice every time you go to do an update. "Biff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04eb01c39b60$fe9996b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I disable money and currency updates ? Thank-You ...

how do I add 2.5 hours to a column of data
right now I have one column (C) of data with a custom format of h:mm AM/PM I would like to create a D column of column C plus 2.5 hours how do I format this? ....Lisa Lisa, The formula would be =C2+TIMEVALUE("2:30:00") It will probably automatically apply some inappropriate date-time format. Do Format - Cells - Number tab - Time, and select the time format you want. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "Lisa Hetherington" <gerry.lisa@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:es7re7$h0f$1...

Excel wants to create a page break in every cell!
After saving revisions in an Excel worksheet, I get a popup message that states "Margins do not fit page size". After clicking "ok" (because this is my only choice) a page break is automatically created in ever cell. At times(depending on the sizeof the work sheet) it can be over 100 pages with a page size 14% or smaller. Why does this happen, and how can I avoid it? I saw this suggestion in a different forum. Try closing excel. Clean up your windows temp folder Windows start button|Run type: %temp% and hit enter Clean all those files that you ca...

payment terms #2
In SOP (GP 8.0 SQL 2000MSDE), sometimes an invoice will not show the payment terms and other times it will. The customer being invoiced does contain default payment terms. Has anyone else experience this and does anyone have any suggestions? -- Have a great day! W Sue W Sue, In my experience, I have never seen this functionality not work properly, even going back many versions. So I would suspect one of the following is happening: 1) Customer did not have the terms set up at the time the invoice was being created...changes to customer terms (on the customer card) will not update ...

splitting cells #2
In excel 2003 is it possible to split a cell into 3 or 4 cells in one particular row without it affecting the col setup in the rest of the worksheet? Joanne I want to put: Vendor Name Cust Name Cust Phone Cust Fax all on one row For the sake of consistency throughout a large workbook, I wanted to use cells to keep everything lined up equally. Thought about using text boxes, and maybe even coding in the Workbook Name = Vendor Name, Worksheet Name = Customer name - then I would only have to add the phone and fax on each worksheet. But since the workbook is already so large, I figured ...

synchronizing 2 pocket pc's with money 2004
I want to synchronize both my and my wife's pocket pc's (both have 2003 OS). when I get one sync'd and attempt to have the other connected, it tells me it will only allow 1 device synchronization. Any thoughts as to how I could adjust the settings? I don't know any way, and I wouldn't try it if I did know a way. It's a recipe for disaster -- look at the readme. -- Michael Gordon - MVP "kilz" <kilzer@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:075c01c357ea$cd11b780$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I want to synchronize both my and my wife's pocket pc...

vlookup help... #2
I have a formula setup to look up a value in another sheet and bring back a value. Here is my formula in cell J2 =VLOOKUP("PADRES",Scores!K:N,2,0) It works perfectly. However, there will be multiple times Padres shows up in the scores worksheet. How do I setup the formula so in cells J3 it skips the first occurance of Padres and finds the next one. Then J4 finds the 3rd occurance and so on. Thanks Put this in J3, press ctrl + shift + enter, and fill down: =INDEX(Scores!$L$1:$L$500,SMALL(IF(Scores! $K$1:$K$500="Padres",ROW(INDIRECT("1:500"))),ROW()-1))...

CUSTOMIZING OUTLOOK TODAY #5
Here is my problem however either I didn't understand the resolution or it simply doesn't do anything. If you know of a way to fix this bug PLEASE let me know. SYMPTOMS When you change the style by customizing Outlook Today, open an Outlook item such as Messages or Calendar, and then switch back to Outlook Today by using the Web toolbar, the style that appears may not be the new style. CAUSE This behavior can occur because the original settings in Outlook Today are cached in an associated folder. When you click Back to return to Outlook Today, the URL associated with Outloo...

Workflow Monitor
We have recreated an image of a CRM v3 system with 7000 paused workflow rules. However workflow monitor does not do anything when you try to perform any action on any of the rules. It is responsive, i.e. you can click into the rule and see where it has paused, but you can't see a more detailed error log, and it simply ignores retry, resume, cancel and jump. This is actually for a v4 test upgrade, and the upgrade fails on the last step which is to convert the workflows. We'd like to be able to at the very least be able to cancel the paused workflows. Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

custom number formating in a merge table?
I am trying to merge fields into a table from an excel file and I would like to formating to appear the same as the excel formating. Some of the formatting in excel is custom ie. if the phone number is 1234567891 I want it to show as (123) 456-7891. How do I do this? See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originall...