I set up gmail as my default email, and now want to change it

When setting up gmail, I chose it as my default, so that when I select
an address in the browser, gmail opens a new email.  I want to go back
to Lotus Notes 9which also thinks it is the default, but gmail is
winning the battle).

0
tom.arant (1)

How do you think posting this to an Outlook newsgroup is relevant?

--
Judy Gleeson, MVP Outlook
www.acorntraining.com.au
<tom.arant@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When setting up gmail, I chose it as my default, so that when I select
> an address in the browser, gmail opens a new email.  I want to go back
> to Lotus Notes 9which also thinks it is the default, but gmail is
> winning the battle).

0
gleeson_judy (321)

setting up new outlook mail account

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

how can I change the scale of the numbers in my chart data table?
I have set up a simple graph, and I have opted to show a data table at the bottom which shows my graph results numerically. However, whilst I have changed the scale on the value axis with no problem, I cannot change the scale of my data table to thousands.. the only option I seem to have is to be able to format the font. Please can you help? A chart data table has very limited capability. Instead of using one, consider simulating the effect. See Custom Chart Table http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel,...

OWA Set Rule problem

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

How to set backcolour

Editing/Renaming a senders Email Address in the received message
Hello - I'm in a bit of a situation. I use a web processing cgi script that doesn't allow the senders address to be that of the email field on my web site's form - so any messages I receive processed through the web form have an email/reply-to address of FORMBUDDY (no- reply@formbuddy.com). Now, with hundreds of forms in my inbox, I'd like to change the sender/reply to address manually, so that everytime I want to send an email to the individual/company who filled out the form, I don't have to cut and paste there email address in to the TO: field. Anotherwords,...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Reading Pane Settings

Propagate Lead Form Changes
I added some new values for Lead Source in the Lead form yesterday. My IT manager who's unavailable and normally does this sort of thing told me that many changes like this just "take a while" to propagate out system wide. How long does it take, or do I need to do something to publish my changes? I can see that they're saved because if I go back to edit the values for that field, they're all in there. Thanks Nathan, You need to publish the changes from the deployment manager. Usually you need to restart IIS (just Start - Run - iisreset will do the trick). T...

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

How do I set OOR

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

Set Focus

Bulk Email and Mail Merge
Hi I have some questions for a mailmerge. First how can i do a bulk email, i mean send an email to 100 or 500 users? Can I use a view for that? What for groups should i use, a quick campaign group? If I do a quick Campaign and i would like to send a mailmerge with word letter, how can I do that? Can I only do that with the outlook client or is it also possible with the Webclient? Thank's Michel There are a number of ISV solutions which will let you mail merge from a web client ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...

outlook 2003 resetting default folders
After following a tutorial on customizing personal folders in Outlook 2003, I changed the settings. After living with it for a few hours, I decided to move all my email back into the inbox and delete the personal folders and rules I set earlier. Now I can't view any of my emails. I can see that there's unread emails ny the number in the parentheses, but I can't view them. Please tell me how to get my outlook back to the default settings. TIA, Sophia Solved the problem. There's a tool w/in the program called "scanpst.exe". It must be run with outlook closed....

Emailing OLE in Great Plains as attachments
Please provide answer to the following :- We have gone in for Great Plains Ver 7.5, Can anyone tell me whether is it possible to email OLE in Great Plains as attachment. Hoping someone out there could provide a solution / answer Thanks Gordon ...

SmartList builder changes not being recognized.
We created a new report using SmartList Builder and gave the applicable users the security to use it. But when changes are made to the smartlist, only the sa logonid gets the "SmartList Builder has detected changes to be made" popup window. Not sure what I am missing here, has to be a security issue. If I log in as sa, I get the window, as myself I do not (same PC). In SLB are some security options. One of the options is where you can define per class or user what options they have, like updating SmartList with changes. -- Charles Allen, MVP "AJC" wrote: &g...