I have received 2 messages are exactly the same

I have received 2 messages are exactly the same, does anyone can help us how
to avoid or solved this problem

Thanks,
0
msitpro (1)

Element End Tag #2
How can you tell when you've reached an elements end tag? For example, how can the following code tell that <MenuItem Label="Overview" ClientSideOnClick="CacheDemo/IntroToCache.ascx"/> has an end tag? StringBuilder sb = new StringBuilder(); if (xmlReader.NodeType == XmlNodeType.Element) { while (xmlReader.MoveToNextAttribute()) { sb.Append (xmlReader.Name + "=" + xmlReader.Value); // How can I tell when the end tag "/>" is reached ? ? ? ? } } else if (xmlReader.NodeType == XmlNodeType.EndElement) .... This seems easy enough wh...

cell limits #2
What is the character limits for individual cells? Is it 256...? I was contemplating generating a spreadsheet from a database. I'm guessing that a memo field would get truncated... correct? thanks shank Go to Help, search for 'specification' Cell content (text) 32,767 characters. Only 1,024 display in a cell; all 32,767 display in the formula bar. Andy. "shank" <shank@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:OESo3ze2DHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > What is the character limits for individual cells? > Is it 256...? > > I was contemplating generat...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

How to make two charts look exactly the same?
Hi! I'm using charts from excel in a report written in LaTeX. The chart are converted to .eps by WMF2EPS. My problem is this; I want a uniform appearance of all graphs in my report, but no matte how much I try in excel the graphs appear sligthly different. I.e borders or axes don't align properly when two graphs are printed nex to, or above each other. How can I make excel produce charts with attributes that are "exactly alike (apart from the content that is)? Help is greatly appreciated! (copy-paste is NOT an option - fonts and sizes sometimes change when chart is pasted -...

Greater Than Less Than #2
Hello, I have a sheet that I am entering data into cells B:B I have an event macro set up to auto time and date in adjacent cells A:A I would like C:C to calculate the difference between cell b5-b4, b6-b5, b7-b6 etc. etc. =IF(ISBLANK(B3),"",B3-B2) The results in C:C will be both + and - values. I want to run a condition that will colour the cells defined by either plus or minus values with the code below. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Range("b:b")) Is Nothing Th...

Mail Merge #2
In Publisher 2002 is it possible to print a roster of Mail Merge data base records showing multiple entries per page? I'm essentially looking to print a phone book type list with Able, Ann (222) 222-2222 on the first line, Brown, Bob (333) 333-3333 on the second line and so on. Any help would be appreciated. Not difficult at all if you make a custom size small in height label the width of the page. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. ...

Keep GL and IV in sync between 2 Companies
I have 2 Company databases and I want to keep the GL and IV (Inventory) tables in sync. Any tools that will do this. What do you mean "in sync"? Do you need the two companies to match?? Or are you trying to keep IV in sync with the GL?? Richard L. Whaley Senior Business Consultant 321-277-1341 btw.....there is some good information that might be helpful to you in some books on Dynamics GP/Great Plains available at www.AccoladePublications.com "Charlie Zarzour" wrote: > I have 2 Company databases and I want to keep the GL and IV (Inventory) > tables ...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

I6550 #2
My company is trying to install a group of i6550 series payment terminals and we're getting a "attach error" message. We have tried several things, but havn't had any luck getting past it. Ingenico has been of zero help to us and we need to figure it out before we install a lot more of them. Any help you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. are you connect as com port devices? default is COM1 you do have already ask someone to inject the security code, right. "pmenadue" wrote: > My company is trying to install a group of i6550 series payment > ter...

how do I block incoming messages with non-US charactersets?
I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? I have been getting so much spam from USA, Canada, Australia and Western Europe that I want to block all emails with non-cyrilliccharacter sets. How do I do that? "John Brahy" <johnbrahy@community.nospam> wrote in message news:exlO6fFPFHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > I have been getting so much spam from Russia and Asia that I want to > block all emails with non-US character sets. How do I do that? Your message is very discriminatin...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

asp.net Framework 2.0 ajax
Hello. I initially made an ASP page. net and then I added AJAX code by entering the page is the initial declaration <% @ Register Assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 " Namespace = "System.Web.UI" TagPrefix = "asp"%> is the ScriptManager is in Declaration web.config <add assembly = "System.Web.Extensions, Version = 1.0.61025.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35 "/></ assemblies>. At the time gives me a problem SYS. Like never??...

The name could not be resolved #2
Hi! We have Exchnage 2003 Server on a Windows 2003 domain. At the beginning there was no problem with users who access their mailboxes by using Outlook 2003. But now, we have problem with existing users and new users so that they cannot open their mailboxes. There is always the following error message: "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list. " We have checked all what Mocrosoft article describes (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297801) and could not find any configuration problem. How can we fix and...

Alignment #2
When you are in Word, you can set center tabs. I am typing a time frame in a cell and would like to center on the hyphen. I've centered in the cell, but some times are a digit longer in the front, and some in the back. This throws off the center and makes it look jagged. It would be great to center on the hyphen! Help! ...

Clean Uninstall of SFO v1.2
We are in the process of upgrading to v3.0 and have a SBS test server up and running. I want to connect my laptop but during the installation it returns the error that an incompatible version of the laptop client is present v1.2 etc etc. I have uninstalled the laptop client and service packs, sql server and cleaned out the registry. I know the correct path is to upgrade the sfo with the laptop client but the test server is obviously a different domain to that which originally installed CRM v1.2 on the laptop. Anybody know what to do? I do not really want to flatten the laptop to cle...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Problem calculating Days/Hours etc between 2 dates
I want to calculate how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and a future date eg how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and 08:25 on 9th September 2005 I have used the formula below =(INT(B7-TODAY())-(MOD(B7,1)-MOD(NOW(),1)<0))&" Days "&TEXT(MOD(B7-NOW(),1),"hh")&" Hours "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"mm") &" Minutes "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"ss") &" Seconds " This returns the result 32 Days 14 Hours 01 Minutes 58 Seconds , which is wrong as there are 34 Days until 9th September, ...

Time stamp of attachments are 2 hours ahead
Hi there I have am Time stamp problem with E-mail Attachments. We have 2 pc with different OS WIN98nd and WIN2kprof. recently updated. MSOffice2k-prof SP3 installed. (german versions) When I open a E-mail with I can store the attachements with the function "store attachments " (translated from german) in the "File" menue. The time stamp in the properties of the stored file ist 2 hours ahead. When I use Drag and drop to store the file the timestamp ist correct. Anyone an Idea to solve this little problem? Thank you for your assistance. J. Richter ...

combinations #2
Hi all, I would like to generate all possible combinations (not permutations, so one combination of 6 out of the set abcdefg will also be aaaaab etc) of p out of n characters, n say from 3 to 8 and p from 3 to n. The character set could contain (in principle) any character that can be obtained by alt plus 0 plus 3 numbers of the numerical keyboard (alt 0233 = � etc.). The elements of each combination not to be separated by anything, so not (in this example 6 out of 6) a,b,b,c,a,f but abbcaf. Also not to be enclosed in parenthesis, single or double quotation marks etc. Just plain abbcaf et...

Error message in Outlook
When I try to open a link in Outlook I get this error message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effec on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I am the administrator, and I have tried Microsoft 'Fix it' and other sites. I am at a complete loss. Can anyone help? I'm not sure any question has been answered more often than this one. Never hurts to search the group before you reveal the fact that you haven't bothered to do so. It would save both you and us some time if you did. http://www.slipstick.com/prob...

'not responding' message
Can someone tell me what is actually happening when I get the 'program not responding' message? Is it frozen in place? Not working at all? Stuck in an endless loop? The hard drive activity light is blinking like crazy but waiting forever to either repair, uninstall program. When checking task manager it says: not responding. Do I keep waiting? I installed Evolution, for Windows, mail program. Can't seem to get it uninstalled. Used Revo uninstaller and the native uninstaller but both seem to be freezing. Thanks for any help understanding this process. Usually the ...

One Dll 2 programs
Hi, I need an application that will get all the setting from an XML file. But I also need to create a separate application that will read/update the XML file. Both applications must be separate as editing will only really be used for developing. So what I was thinking was using a Dll. The Dll could be called by both applications to get information but the Dll would ensure that the data is valid. The Dll must be 100% independent from the applications, that way I can update the dll and send the user the new version without having to recompile either applications. Would you know where ...

User has 2 mailboxs after using Move Mailbox Wizard in Ex2003
I have a Ex5.5 and a Ex2003 in the same domain A. Domain A has a child Domain B. A user is in domain B but his mailbox is at Ex5.5 in domain A. I moved his mailbox from Ex5.5 to Ex2003 using Move Mailbox Wizard. At Domain B's AD, I found that the user 's exchange attribute shown that his mail has been moved to Ex2003. Other mailboxs in Ex2003 can send mail to this mailbox. The user use MS outlook to open his mailbox, i found that he has logon to the Ex5.5. Thus, the user has 2 mailboxs, one at Ex5.5, one at Ex2003. Mail can be send and receive to others in the same Ex Server. Why...

Send & Receive button doesn't work
I installed Office XP and the SP3 service pack. I can't get the "send and recieve" button to work in MS Outlook. Everytime I click it I get a error message "The operation failed. An object could not be found." I tried proposed resolution in from MS knowledge base article 312354 but it didn't fix the problem. Any suggestions on the fix? i'd follow the procedure for creating a new profile again first. if that fails, try a repair operation. "Tom" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0b0d01c425ad$17305570$a401280a@...