I have done something to make my email send button disappear

I can't send emails in my outlook 2003. I must have changed something to make
the send button disappear. It used to have a drop down menu that would let me
choose which email account to send mail from.
0
Oatway (1)

Stephen Oatway <Stephen Oatway@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I can't send emails in my outlook 2003. I must have changed something
> to make the send button disappear. It used to have a drop down menu
> that would let me choose which email account to send mail from.

Sounds like Outlook doesn't see your accounts.  Create a new mail profile
with Control Panel's Mail applet and redefine your accounts in it.  You can
point your new profile at any existing PST.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Internal emails bounce
Hello. I have a guy who's email messages are being bounced back to him with an undelivery report. This only happens with addresses Internal to our company (when he uses the short name ie. Kris as opposed to long email address ie. Kris@company.com). This is only happening to him as far as I know. Once he sends an email to someone and it's bounced, if he tries again, the email goes through fine the second time. The problam has not repeated a second time yet with the same address. Nothing has changed over the past couple days (that I know of anyway). This was an issue for...

How to automatically make a event receive class .
I'm trying to make a event receive class from ISAXContentHandler of MS-XML4. Of course, I know to make a event receive class by manual. What I want to know is how to make a that class automatically. There are a many of pure virtual funtions in ISAXContentHander interface. So it's hard work to declare all virtual fuction by manual. I think there is auto function to supply in VS6. I'm VS6++ User. I'm finding your advise. Thanks. -Chul Hyun- ...

MNY97 Has Stopped Making Outgoing Calls
When trying to send payments that are listed as ready to send, the Call Progress window hangs. There is a flashing down arrow in task bar at bottom of screen. Windows Task Manager says that MNY is running, but there is no indication that the call is being made; i.e., no activity at the DSL modem or at the windows sys tray Internet icon (Two computer monitors). I used WinTaskMgr to end the task. Reopened MNY and same problem occurs. Have not rebooted computer. Can use browser as normally done. XPSpro. Can anyone suggest cause/remedy ? Thanks. ~ Vince ~ Have determined that error ...

Send & Receive As
Hello. I understand that Send and Receive As must be granted in order to run the ExMerge utility successfully. However, when attempting to change to Full Control for the Domain Admins, I'm presented with a few warnings about doing so. Should I be concerned about it? Or, is there a better way when granting this type of access? Thanks. You can just choose to add the specific rights for send as/receive as to the account instead of choosing full control. The explicitly applied right will take precedence over the inherited rights. -- Tyrone Cowart Microsoft PSS Please do not sen...

How to remove or hide the spin button by owner-draw tab control
Hi All, Same as the title, now I develop a CTabCtrlEx class derive from CTabCtrl, I use the owner-draw method to give the tab control new looking, but now the problem is I didn't want to show the spin button(UpDown Control) with single line style, how can I do that. I have try to overriding the OnSize, the code list below: //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //// void CTabCtrlEx::OnSize(UINT nType, int cx, int cy) { CTabCtrl::OnSize(nType, cx, cy); TCHAR classname[100]; HWND hwndSpin = NULL: HWND hWndFind = ::GetWindow(m_hWnd, GW_HWNDFI...

Copying and pasting mulitple formulas, can it be done?
Hello Can you copy and paste more than one formula at a time? In this instance I’m referring to a work sheet has 3 IF statements; one for Monday through till Friday is the same, while both Saturday and Sunday have different IF statements respectively. Is there away to accomplish the copying and pasting of all three IF statements simultaneously? Kind regards Tim You can copy multiple cells at once. Is this what you are asking? "Tim" <Tim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53595555-F6D7-4FE0-AB7D-05EA9B0FED12@microsoft.com... > Hello > > Can yo...

Email timeouts
I have 1 PC that is getting a timeout error when sending emails; error 0x800ccc19. If I am not sending emails out, then everything works fine, i can receive email no problem. It is an IBM Netvista running windows 2000 Pro SP4, and is the main machine (the 'server'). It is also running Norton Antivirus corporate edition Server. I had stopped all the Antivirus services from starting and rebooted, yet the problem still exists. I uninstalled office 2000, and after i reinstalled it, i noticed the account still exists and so does the profile. After i uninstalled office, i delete...

Make same attachments to multiple e-mails
I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails. How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail (whcih can be time consuming) ? Cheers "Putin" <Putin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7951846B-3F21-4A55-A3E8-890B286609C3@microsoft.com... >I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two > attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails. > How can I attach these without doing it individual...

cannot send email but can receive email
i am having a problem sending email i am getting the following error : "tcpip connection was unexpectedly terminated by the server error 0x800ccc0f" what is strange to me is that i can still receive email any ideas tks larry ...

What have I done and?
More importantly how do I fix it? I am no longer able to receive HTML content .. If I hit the forward button I can read it in HTML... Also WLM opens in full screen no matter how I close it... Possible Tools Options Read check/uncheck Read all messages in plaintext "mrbjr" <mrbjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EED5575F-79B7-4A16-95E1-C583AE3EB3CE@microsoft.com... > More importantly how do I fix it? I am no longer able to receive HTML > content > . If I hit the forward button I can read it in HTML... Also WLM opens in > full ...

How do I change a repeating word in a document to something else?
I am a writer. I need to change the name of a character and it appears dozens of times in my manuscript. To change it manually will be very laborious. Is there a way to change the name once and have it change all othe other places it occurs in the text? On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:35:01 -0800, Wayne <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am a writer. I need to change the name of a character and it appears dozens >of times in my manuscript. To change it manually will be very laborious. Is >there a way to change the name once and have it change all othe other pla...

How do I make a master look-up list in Excel?
I would like to make a master list in excel for all of my other worksheets to be able to access to save myself a bunch of typing time. Example, if i have in my master list Column A Column B Column C Code Product Price 1020.100 Permit A 150.00 1020.200 Permit B 200.00 i would like to be able to simply type 1020.100 into column A and have column's B and C filled in. Is this possible, and if it is, how do i go about getting it set up? One way: Say your master list is in a worksheet named Master. Then in your working sheet: ...

Make a direct copy of an XMLDocument
Hi there. Can anyone tell me an easy way to copy an in-memory XmlDocument into a new XmlDocument to be used for destructive processing without affecting the original, please? Thanks Marc. Marc Jennings wrote: > Can anyone tell me an easy way to copy an in-memory XmlDocument into a > new XmlDocument to be used for destructive processing without > affecting the original, please? XmlDocument xmlDocument2 = xmlDocument1.CloneNode(true); -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

Digitally Signed Emails
Are digitally signed emails supported in CRM 3.0? Are they going to be supported in future releases? ...

Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email
Folks I have installed the latest Lotus Notes client and have it successfully sending test emails via VB6. However I'd like to create the email so it's sitting on the Lotus Notes screen and not send it. I also don't want to enter the recipient. I want the user to choose the recipient from the address book. Lots of sample code out there to create and send Lotus Notes emails but not to just to create the email. The important lines of code are: Set doc = oDB.CREATEDOCUMENT Set rtitem = doc.CREATERICHTEXTITEM("Body") doc.subject = strSubjec...

Adding a disclaimer to outgoing emails
How can I add a disclaimer to all outgoing emails using Microsoft Outlook 2000 and Exchange? You can do that as a part of your signature. Just setup a signature (I have my name, title, company name and address, then the disclaimer beneath that, for example). You can do that from the Tools menu / Options, Mail Format / Signatures. Check the options there for outgoing emails, etc. PS: Make sure you do that from the main Outlook menu, not from the menu that you see when youn are writing an email. Paul >-----Original Message----- >How can I add a disclaimer to all outgoing emai...

Exchange 2003
My boss just asked if he could have the authority to edit email groups and I'm not sure where I go to do that. Any help would be appreciated In the properties of the group, add your boss under the Managed By section, and check the box Manager can update membership list. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "KJacks" <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28F891D3-A698-4426-927A-EA20754A51F0@microsoft.com... > My boss just asked if he could have the authorit...

email #23
I cannot send or receive email from microsoft outlook, please help ...

sentence format changes in email
Trying to help a friend who receives email that was sent in a list format with tabs to 2nd, 3rd, or 4th columns, but when opened, the email message changes format and all info line up on left side of page. Any ideas why this happens? Sorry, I don't know much about how the sender formats his mail. Also, the receiver can read mail either on a PC or Blackberry. Not sure if that makes a differece. Thanks, ...

Making a form Maximize when opened?
How do I do this? "m galvin" <mgalvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BE1B7CF-E57A-42D5-B103-8A48E657C0E5@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? In the form's Open event, execute the statement: DoCmd.Maximize Note that maximizing a form also maximizes any other (non-popup) forms and reports, so you may want to restore things when the form closes. In that case, you could use the form's Close event to execute the statement DoCmd.Restore You can also do the same thing using the corresponding macro actions, Maximize an...

Done. Done. Done.
Will never use Excel or any other Microsoft Software, Product, Service again as long as I live. I recommend Pencil & Paper, "the good old days" !!! "msnyc07" <msnyc07@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:619AC47E-4F4D-4EFB-8B35-CCC793670C76@microsoft.com... > Will never use Excel or any other Microsoft Software, Product, Service again > as long as I live. Good luck with that. Better luck getting any of the other junk to do basically anything at all if the formulas in Excel are doing you in. -- -John http://www.jmbundy.blogs...

How do you make a chart with right angles only?
I have a set of data with times and a bunch of 0's and 1's. For example, at 1:30 p.m., I have a 0....2:00 p.m., I have a 1...2:30 p.m. I have a 0, etc. I have my 0's and 1's set up on the vertical axis and the times along the horizontal axis. I want my chart to show horizontal and vertical lines ONLY. IE: I want a point at "0" at 1:30 p.m., then I want a horizontal line over to 2:00 p.m., and then I want a line going straight up to "1", and then I want a horizontal line over to 2:30 p.m., and then I want a vertical line straight down to "0&qu...

Get the second Occurence of something
Hi all, I have a row of dates like this: 10.03.2008 10.26.2008 11.16.2008 11.17.2008 12.16.2008 01.08.2009 ...... on the same sheet there is a table with dates intervals like this one: Time Interval Code 01.07.2008 - 03.19.2008 A 03.06.2008 - 03.18.2008 B 03.14.2008 - 06.30.2008 C 05.24.2008 - 09.12.2008 D 09.13.2008 - 11.17.2008 E .... I was trying to find the first occurence of the dates from A:A in the table of time intervals and get the code and actually i did, with this formula in B:B : =INDEX($J$3:$J$15,MATCH(1,((A2>$K$3:$K$15)*(A2<$L$3:$L$15)),0)) in J:J i have the...

Help! I did something to my database.
I was creating a subform within a form. While playing with this I hit some button. When I look @ the form in Datasheet view it looks like a table instead of a Form, but if I look @ it in Design view it looks like the form I created. Not sure what I did but something happen when I was playing with inserting it as a subform. Do anyone know what I could have changed to get this view? Help Please! In design view, set the Default View property of the form to single form. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Re...

Outlook Email: How do you back it up?
I am looking for a simple way to backup several years worth of email to either a zip disk or a CD. I would like to be able to back up the emails and retain the original date stamps for the email. Can anyone help me? My email address is liamtoh_100@hotmail.com Thank you Close Outlook and copy your PST file to a ZIP disk (presuming it will fit; you might be able to zip it) or burn the PST file directly to a CD using your CD burning software. If you aren't sure where your PST file is, search for *.pst on your hard drive and include system/hidden folders in your search if on W2k/XP. Sor...