I don't view all messages! (Imap )

Hello,

I read my mailbox with Outlook Express through Imap.

I don't view messages received from 5 August to 12 August (through
Webmail I've viewed it!).

Why??

How can I do?

Thanks for your support and for patience due my bad english!
JD

0
049328 (1)

This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the
Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in
one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups
microsoft.public.internet.mail.mac for the Macintosh version of OE
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups). The links under the newsgroup
references are for use with MS's web newsreader (not exactly the best way to
post but it works for some people)

Also a good source of Outlook Express info can be found here:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

"Gatsu" <049328@libero.it> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I read my mailbox with Outlook Express through Imap.
>
> I don't view messages received from 5 August to 12 August (through
> Webmail I've viewed it!).
>
> Why??
>
> How can I do?
>
> Thanks for your support and for patience due my bad english!
> JD

0
vince8328 (2733)

Creating a message to find my posts
Sorry, but I am creating this just so I can find my posts on here by clicking on my name within this post. Can't see any other way. I search for the title - nothing comes up, I search for my user name - nothing comes up. Notify me of replies doesn't work! Click on this link: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D3Qz8RCEAAAArhhjrMG_fyPf= LngCqP6Bi2p5MNQxqBUIP2AeqP4W-7pHRGrMdZImE0Gr1e5nVtd0&scoring=3Dd Add it to your favourites - it should be dynamic. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 15, 9:11=A0am, imacken <imac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

system message freezes outlook
Hi, We are using outlook 2002 with exchange server. On the client, if we receive a system message (e.g., read receipt, undelivered message etc.) and happen to move your mouse on it, it freezes the outlook. All other messages are fine. Anybody has seen this problem before? Thanks, Sarah ...

View Webpage

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Forms in two differant views

Hide Messages Marked for Deletion
This view still list all my email messages that I have deleted. How can I filter out these message while not purging them? Thanks in advance ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

How to use user defined messages correctly?
hi! i am using two user defined messages (WM_USER + 1 and WM_USER + 2) to update my UI from within a worker thread - everything is going fine for a unpredictable time (let's say from one day up to a few weeks...) but certainly the screen turns into grey. the app still works in the background but the screen keeps grey. i am not sure but most likely i believe that this has to do with those messages - so is there anything wrong in definition or usage? #define WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING WM_USER + 1 call from within the worker thread: m_pDisplay->PostMessage( WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING, 0, 0 ); is ...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

GMail IMAP: Inbox Populating "To Do" List
Hello, In Outlook 2010 one of my GMail accounts works fine with IMAP. Unfortunately, in the other on, a "To Do" item is created for every header in the Inbox. So I have many thousands of "To Do" items that I can't find a way to mass remove without deleting the email messages. I am able to remove them one at a time. Any thoughts on how I can stop this? Outlook has become unstable with many thousands of "To Do" items. ...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

External editor for composing messages?
Hi all, Is there a way to use an external editor for composing messages in Outlook? I'm not talking about Word here, but an arbitrary program - in my case XEmacs. Johan No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Johan Parin asked: | Hi all, | | Is there a way to use an external editor for composing messages in | Outlook? I'm not talking about Word here, but an arbitrary pr...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

Changing rewriting modifying clearing Message-Id
Hello is there a way to change/rewrite/modify/clear the Message-Id which is generated by an Exchange Server 2003 with SP2? I know this is considered as a bad thing but I really need this to hide the internal hostname of the Exchange Server. The Exchange server uses a sendmail server as a smart host which would add a Message-Id but there is already one and I don't have a clue to tell sendmail to rewrite the Message-Id and replace it with sth. else. Anyone? Regards -- Manfred "Manfred Gloiber" <someone@somewhere.no> wrote: >is there a way to change/rewrite/m...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...

No message being sent and cannot read some
I am having a problem when sending message form Outlook 2002 (XP) where there is no message text sent. This also happens in reverse when I cannot read some message content. This is really bugging me as I would like to be able to use Outlook rather than Express. ...

Publisher in Email message.
I publish a e-newsletter monthly and broadcast to about 150 customers. One of them notified me today that they could only read about the 1st 1/3 of the document. I send this document by selecting the "send this page as message" from the File drop-down menue. Is there setting that they need to change? I resent it and the same results. thanks, Jamey Send a .pdf file.\ instead. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jamey" <Jamey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62203518-...

Filmstrip view
I have some windows that allow the filmstrip view and others that do not. I have researched this and what I found was: 1. Select "View" - "Customize This Folder". 2. The folder properties multi-tabbed dialog box will appear. Underneath "Use this folder type as a template" choose "Pictures" or "Photo Album" as desired. 3. Click "OK" to close the dialog box. The "View" - "Filmstrip" option should now be available. I have followed the instructions, but I still don't get the option for the fi...