i don't now wat url used to my email sender i have gmail

i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist it open
outlook
and i fiil up the mail and i send it.
 but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me
0
albero (1)

albero wrote:
> i have gmai email and ebre time i want 2 sed the mail from cragslist
> it open outlook
> and i fiil up the mail and i send it.
> but it thas no't sende the mail. wat url can i use how u can help me

Do you use Outlook to get your Gmail, or do you only use the website?  Lets
start with that.

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)

Public Folder Permissions using groups
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002A_01C72A65.EB17AF90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I would like to set Client Permissions on Public Folders using groups. Back-in-the-day, Ex 5.5, the "group" was a Distribution List. With Ex = 2000/2003 the group is a Security Group, and there is some code built in = to change Distribution Groups to Security Groups when they are used for = Public Folder ACLs. Anyway... on my current system, adding either type of group to the = Client Permis...

Help using if condition and vlookup
Hi ... I have set of values in a column. using the if condition i need to lookup the values from one column and match with another column with adding up values for eg., Name Value A 25 B 15 A 15 B 30 C 20 D 25 C 10 please help in finding a solution using ISNA I think you mean =SUMIF(A:A,"A",B:B) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) <saraskandan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1132760279.278844.197750@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi ... > > I have set of values in a column. using the if condition i need to > lookup th...

Changed Titled bar and now sort doesn't default to "Header Row"
I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data field that I used to be able to sort by. After inserting a new row and re-titling each column, when I go to sort now the default comes up "No Header Row" and I have to switch it back to "Header Row". Is there something I can do to get it to default back to "Header Row" like it was before I messed it up? Excel likes to see something different that distinguishes the header row. One easy fix is to bold that header row. Steven wrote: > > I feel like an idiot. I deleted the first row in a data f...

How to freeze NOW()
Hi all, I am using the NOW() to avoid typing in the date/time of some data i am collecting. the problem is that all the cells with now get recalculated every time i enter new data in the spreadsheet. How do I "freeze" the older data so that NOW() does not get recalculated in those cells or is there a way to transform the output of now into some text so that it does not get recalculated?. thanks Rather than =NOW(), type CTRL+; (semi-colon) followed by space and then CTRL+: (colon) to get date and time as if you had typed them best wishes -- Bernard Liengme MVP Excel htt...

Address Book file location in OE using windows xp
Trying to find the file location of my address book to move from windows 95 and the location of mine in my new PC with windows xp Thanks David Do a search for *.wab.... Also note: This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.win...

Last Day of a Week based on NOW()
Good evening all, Just a quick question. How would I work out what all the days in a wee are, based upon the current date. So, have 7 cells, which would work out what their date is, based o today. Example. Today is Thursday, 24th June. Monday- 21/06/2004 Tuesday - 22/06/2004 Wednesday - 23/06/2004 Thursday - 24/06/2004 Friday - 25/06/2004 Saturday - 26/06/2004 Sunday - 27/06/2004 Is this actually possible? With vague thinking, I beleive it might be but I'm not exactly sure how I'd go about working it into a formula Maybe a helper column that would place the the current date into th...

Email Duplicado
Estou com o seguinte problema, recebo varias menssagens duplicadas na minha caixa de emtrada do outlook express, goataria de saber como resolver este problema Hello Jefferson Fernandes, you wrote on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:15:16 -0300: > Estou com o seguinte problema, recebo varias menssagens duplicadas na minha > caixa de emtrada do outlook express, goataria de saber como resolver este > problema Please write in english and - particularly - in an outlook express newsgroup ;-)! This group provides Microsoft Outlook! news:microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres...

what method do you use to stop spam on exchange 5.5?
what method do you use to stop spam on exchange 5.5? how do you drop messages with invalid email addresses before they hit exchange server? I want to send all emails addressed to an invalid (non-existent) email address to a bit bucket before such email hit my IMS (exchange 5.5) What 3-rd party programs can be used effectively and reliably? thanks thankfully, 1 exchange 5.5 sysadmin How about a Linux based filter machine sitting in front of the Exchange server that does a darn good job of filtering out the spam and is free? http://www.geocities.com/scottlhenderson/spamfilter.html This si...

Question about using Windows Live Mail.
We have Windows XP, SP3, OE. Can we download "Windows Live Mail" now and use it with WindowsXP in place of OE? We would like to get used to it before we change over to Windows7 in about 12 months time. Also, are there other Windows7 programs we can download and use with WindowsXP for the same reason? Please help, Frank You can run WLMail and OE at the same time and download incoming mail to both if you want to give it a try. Sent messages will be only in the Sent Items folder for the e-mail client used to send. You can download it here if you wish. ...

Save setting to registry using C#
In VB.Net I do this to save my app settings: SaveSetting(Application.ProductName, "TimeInterval", "TimeIntKeyName", lblTimeInterval.Text) SaveSetting(Application.ProductName, "MyAppCurDir", "myAppKeyName", strCurDir) In my C# migration efforts I have encountered yet another struggle -- with the Registry. After googling/binging/checking BOL, I have not seen anything that resemebles my sample above in C#. The samples I did find I am not sure how to implement them as none of these samples were straight forward like the VB.Net sample above. ...

Using Scanpst.exe
I have used the utlity scanpst.exe on one of my pst files. I came up with no errors. I have a 1.8gig pst, the problem is that I want to delete some mail from this file but I cannot the message states: The messagig interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook. I have restarted outlook but still receive the same error when trying to delete from the archive.pst. Regards Steve There is a downloadable program that will truncate your pst try that may work also look at: OL2002: Error Message When You Copy a File to a PST That Exceeds 1.82 GB (305108) &g...

Now
Hi I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula Where? When? -- HTH Bob Phillips "Jill graeve" <jillgraeve@training.net.nz> wrote in message news:uoGNMj0WFHA.1148@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula > > > "Jill graeve" wrote > > I'm using excel and it is asking me to use NOW formula "Bob Phillips" wrote > Where? When? I'd guess... in school? Jordon "Bob Phillips" <phillips@tiscali.co.uk> skrev i melding news:e5kMjF4WFHA.2796@T...

Create a schema library and use import/include with XSD.exe
I have a "library" schema with the simple and complex types I commonly use in other schemas and then several other schemas, maybe created by other developers, that import/include the library schema. And then other schemas can extend it..... The classes created by XSD really help to make the development faster and easier. I really would like to use XSD.exe tool as much as possible and to avoid editing the classes defined by the tool. If I create two different schemas (that use the library schema) XSD will duplicate the classes defined in the library schema so I will have to manage t...

now function
I got a cell A1 with a now function =now() which gives the current time. Cell A2 has a time that is entered, and cell A3 has an if function that compared if(A1>A2,"","Do Something"). However, the if statement is true all the time even if the time is cell A2 is a later time than A1. I changed the format in cell A1 from a time format to a general and it turn out to be a big number. Otherwise, I changed the time format in cell A2 into general and it is a very small decimal number. How do I get around this, may with a mod function or something? NOW gives both ...

Outlook Exchange Tracking Email requirements
What are the requirements for Outlook Tracking Feature to work 1)Email should be sent from POP3/exchange outlook profile. 2)Any formating preference required (html / rich text / plain text) 3)If exchange, does it limit to both the sender-recepient be on same email domain. 4)If exchange, does it limit to both the sender-recepient be on same authenticating forest. 5)Will this tracking work for a trusted forest scenario. 6)It seems that MAPIRecepient proporty also plays an important role. You mean read and received tracking receipts? Those can work in any environment. There are man...

Does anyone use this...
Does anyone use the white dropdown list with the three buttons next to it under the menu bar? If so, what do you specifically use it for? I don't browse the internet from within Money so I haven't found any use for it. Thanks, -Kevin You can use it to get to the hidden Advanced Budget. Beyond that, ... "Kevin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uewhP0H1IHA.3884@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > If so, what do you specifically use it for? On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:31:40 -0400, "Kevin" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: >Does anyone use the white ...

Now what?
Hi I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already installed. How do I now run the CRM app? Thanks Regards Sales for Outlook can't be installed on the same machine of CRM. To use CRM you need to connect to the address http://<servername>. "John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:ONP4giRcEHA.3016@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have installed the CRM server 1.2 on a win2k server. When I try to install > the CRM for outlook app, it says it is already instal...

How to copy the url for a list of cell with hyperlinks in another column?
How to copy the url for a list of cell with hyperlinks in another column? With the hyperlinks in Col A run this to copy the address in Col B Sub Test() Dim hlnk As Hyperlink For Each hlnk In Columns("A").Hyperlinks hlnk.Parent.Offset(0, 1).Value = hlnk.Address Next End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "jaya" <jayap@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:4347b4a1$0$27414$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr... > How to copy the url for a list of cell with hyperlinks in another column? > ...

getting the account id when I have the incident id from url querystring
Hi, How to get the account id for a case when I have an incident id obtained from the request,and then say... get details like faxnumber for an account,is this a valid question ??I see an CRM Incident.Retrieve method to read the incident table perhaps,there is a foreign key, Regards, Mandar Agashe. If you use the Incident.Retrieve, it will give you the AccountId as one of the field in there. though it is most likely label CustomerId along with CustomerTypeCode. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Mandar" <mandaragashe@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1127397161.44838...

Using colors in inbox
Can anybody please tell me how I can use colours to identify all messages coming from a specific domain? For example, all messages coming from @microsoft.com I want them in red. I know I can do it by individual address but I want ALL messages coming from a particular company to display in the same colour. Thanks in advance, Gus Assuming the problem is how to use just a domain - on the first tab of the filter dialog, enter Microsoft.com in the From field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual Quick...

Microsoft... come on now...
Ok, so many of your mac support pages lead to "page not founds". Great, thanks. On your mactopia support page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/support.aspx click on "Office 2004 for Mac". Nice huh? Now, open say, Excel. Go to "Excel" in the top menu bar, click "About Excel". Now, in the resulting window click on "Support". Now, click on the first link, the one that says, "http://support.microsoft.com", which by the way isn't even the mac support page for this product, but no matter, you get a "page not found" anyway. It&...

No warning that AP not distributed when credit card used
When entering an invoice in AP and selecting a credit card as the method of payment, there is no warning given when saving the batch even though the distribution is out of balance. When Cash or Check is selected, a warning is given to alert the out of balance situation before saving and attempting to post the batch. Credit card as a method of payment should respond in the same fashion. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

sharing all emails
Hi, I have a customer who's business has 5 email accounts going to 5 separate people. No Server. The emails are POP3. The boss would like to be able to see all of the incoming and outgoing of all accounts. I set them up Googlemail accounts but on one of these it doesn't seem to be working very well so they are not happy with this. I have thought about them using the webmail facility but it isn't very 'nice'. Are there any easy alternatives to allow one person to view all incoming and outgoing emails from all 5 accounts but the other 4 people only seeing there...

Everything works now....
I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and credit accounts sync and are updating with the right balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate accounts....no freaky download issues. I'm sure next time I log on, Money will have turned my personal finances into a jigsaw puzzle. When you were having problems updating, what did you do to fix it? >-----Original Message----- >I'm scared to breathe! All my bank, brokerage, and >credit accounts sync and are updating with the right >balances (even that pesky Ameritrade one). No duplicate >ac...

how to determine all namespaces used in a document
I an writing some code which validates xml documents against the appropriate XML schemas. The problem is that I don't always know which schemas are used for any particular document. Is there an XPATH query I can use to select all nodes with namespace declarations throughout the document? Sometimes the declarations are buried deep in the document, so //namespace::* doesn't get everything. Any other method that I have overlooked of determining all of the namespaces would also be helpful. Cheers Monty davidsmontgomery wrote: > I an writing some code which validates xml documents a...