I do not find on Microsoft Offce Outlook the command Working offli

Please can anyone help me!
Thanks
0
Sabatin (1)

Sorry, we need the problem stated in th

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Veronica Sabatin asked:

| Please can anyone help me!
| Thanks

0
MillyS (3228)
3/14/2006 4:50:34 PM
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org>
wrote:

> Sorry, we need the problem stated in th

<ear-to-ear grin>
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Find Duplicate names and delate

'the operation failed' error window in outlook 2003?
Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open either. I have to click on the icon a second time and the program opens right away. I have all the latest updates including servicepack 2 Does anybody have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated. Heidi <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Every time when I open Outlook I get an error message 'the operation > failed' that goes away after a second but the progam does not open > either. I have to click on the i...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Outlook XP #19
2 situations 1) O/S XP - Outlook XP - user wants preview to show only on unread messages. Read messages - no preview 2) O/S XP - Outlook XP - has 4 pieces of mail that has been read but is not showing as having been read. Highlighted mail - requested marked as read. Opened mail \ closed it still showing as not been read. I can be directly contacted at 718 694-4636. Denise A. Wintz Denise Wintz <dewintz@nyct.com> wrote: > 1) O/S XP - Outlook XP - user wants preview to show only > on unread messages. Read messages - no preview Can't be done. -- Brian Tillman ...

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Outlook 2000 just upgraded from outlook express
I have just upgraded from outlook express to outlook 2000. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get by accounts to send and receive. I am able to connect to the internet via my dial up connection and surf the web, but the email send and receive will not work. An error message is displayed 'The server could not be found. (Account: ' Sympatico', POP3 Server: 'pop1.ns.sympatico.ca', Error Number 0x800ccc0d). I have checked with Sympatico and the settings are correct on my account. Any help would be appreciated. >-----Original Message----- >I have just upgra...

Outlook Synchronization Questions
Forgive the low-level question here, but... Can someone give me a rundown on: 1. What synchronizes between Outlook and CRM 2. The purpose and process for going offline 3. What do BlackBerry users do? This information would really be helpful to me and thank you in advance. Ronnie Parisella rparisella@primarysupport.com What will sync between outlook and CRM is any data in CRM you have access to. For instance if you can only see data in your own business unit then that is all the data you will get. In outlook you click the go offline button and the first time you do it a lot of data wi...

outlook has encountered a problem
and cannot continue". I get this message after 1-5 minutes, usually when a message is open, but not always. then the program closes and immediately re-opens. It's Outlook 2002,svc pk 2 and completely updated. I''ve tried repair and reinstalled to no avail. Im using Imap with DSL. Any help will be greatly appreciated I have the identical problem with Outlook 2000 under Windows XP Professional. It works find on the XP Home machines, as well as the 98 machines. Are you noticing this on a Windows XP Pro machine? A response would be appreciated. >-----Original Messa...

Linking Contacts in Outlook 2007
I just converted from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2003 at the bottom left of the address card was a field in which you could link the open contact to other contacts in your address book. That field does not appear in the address card in Outlook 2007. Can someone help me figure out how to make that field appear? Thank you. That option is here: Tools > Options > Preferences > Contact Options... > Show Contact Linking on All Forms -- Russ Valentine "JMD01519" <JMD01519@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BACF9C2B-6FAC-48F4-B...

Find (but not find)

How do I load Outlook if I didn't select it when I loaded Outlook
I put office on my laptop but (among other programs like Power Point) I didn't select it when I was loading it up (didnt think I would ever use it).... well.... now I have a Blackberry and need Outlook so I can sync it.... help? Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office | Add or Remove Features.... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies h...

OWA Stopped Working #3
OWA has worked fine for us for years; but suddenly we just get the "Loading" screen. There is just code on the left hand side where the icons should be; and a few empty boxes across the top. All of the services are running on the front end server, it has been rebooted, and all of the services are running on the back end servers. The exchweb site is running. No configuration changes have been made. This happens on IE 6 and IE7. I have read KB280823. Everything is set as should be. Virus scans reveal nothing. What could have happened? And how do I fix it?! Thanks! Check ou...

Check security pack from Microsoft
--givwvxlu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lexhhstweae"; type="multipart/alternative" --lexhhstweae Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="kvfsocgzpeliyr" --kvfsocgzpeliyr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft User this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect yo...

Finding an event

Microsoft Money 2004
I just upgraded from Money 2002 to Money 2004. Can somebody please explain why I just paid AUD$80 for THE SAME SOFTWARE? Very, very disapointed. What information did you rely on to set your value expectation level that M04 was way different, indeed AUD$80 better, than M02? That might help explain it better than we can. "Paul Ward" <pbward@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04b401c35bb8$b9fea7d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I just upgraded from Money 2002 to Money 2004. Can > somebody please explain why I just paid AUD$80 for THE > SAME SOFTWARE? > > Very, very disa...

Check out the patch from the Microsoft
--ylgwlfjfiecju Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="oysqexjeshvgh"; type="multipart/alternative" --oysqexjeshvgh Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="nfamxmwjgzicv" --nfamxmwjgzicv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from th...

cannot find database

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

Does outlook have to remove files from your email account?
I've set up a Yahoo account on Outlook 2007 and it removed all of my email from my yahoo account. I can no longer view past emails on yahoo. Is there a way where I can view it on both accounts; Outlook 2007 and Yahoo? buckwins <buckwins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've set up a Yahoo account on Outlook 2007 and it removed all of my > email from my yahoo account. I can no longer view past emails on > yahoo. Is there a way where I can view it on both accounts; Outlook > 2007 and Yahoo? Sure. Configure your mail account to leave copies on the server. It...

help installing microsoft office home and student
Version: 2008 I just brought a brand new macbook (white). I already have microsoft office 2008 student and home edition but have left the cd at home in Australia with my family. I'm trying to install it on my macbook - I have the product key but can't seem to find where I can download it online. I don't want to have to purchase it again as I only just brought it in July last year. Can someone help me with where I can find it online to download - everything is upgrades. thanks. jessica82@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 > > I just brought a brand new macbook (whit...