I cant get incoming email

I just set up my outlook account. Everything works exept I cant get incoming
emails. I keep clicking the send rceieve button but its still not working
0
Home (6)

Any error messages. If so can you post here in it's entirety. And what =
do you mean by "everything works" Does it Send out emails? Did you set =
up your email account ?

--=20
Peter

"green earth, green home" <green earth, green =
home@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I just set up my outlook account. Everything works exept I cant get =
incoming=20
> emails. I keep clicking the send rceieve button but its still not =
working
0
okf221 (388)
8/5/2007 10:28:14 PM
"green earth, green home" <green earth, green
home@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just set up my outlook account. Everything works exept I cant get
>incoming
> emails. I keep clicking the send rceieve button but its still not working

Did you use the Test Account Settings?

0
gbplinux (1141)

Losing it
Here's the background: Under Page Setup: Layout is set as Booklet - Page Size 4.5"x11" - Portrait. Printer and Paper are set as Paer Size: Custom (4.5x11) and Source (Bypass Tray) Orientation - Portrait. I'm using a Konica Minolta C450 printer. It duplexes and folds. I can't figure out it it is the printer settings or the publisher settings that are off. Any suggestions would help as I have to fix this to mass print tomorrow. lmfkaty wrote: > Here's the background: > Under Page Setup: Layout is set as Booklet - Page Size 4.5"x11"...

Can't send email 06-08-10
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything. I keep getting this message: Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for server to respond? I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I click stop and this is the error message I get. Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 PLEASE HELP!!!! Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then ...

Email Pop-up Box
I have Outlook 2000 and have set up Email using the Corporate LAN option. Everytime Outlook checks for mail a box pops up asking to enter the users password. I have checked the services options and all of the relevant information has been entered - i.e. users name / password / remember password (ticked). But still the box keeps coming up everytime it checks for new mail. Very annoying. Any help, please !!! Thanks Matthew Stone. Have you tried the steps mentioned in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275465? "Matt Stone" <matt@lee.co.uk> wrote in mes...

Get control of a Userform by the Name
I want to change the text of a form. I know the name of the form and the name of the control in it. How to get the control of a form if I know the Name? Below post refers to adding a form. But I already have a form, just need the control of that! http://groups.google.co.in/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/beedb666e1d7a29b/f2df993ded867dd4?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=form+by+name#f2df993ded867dd4 Thanks a lot in advance Regards' Joe If you are talking about a VBA user from in VBA window press F4 (View properties window) and click on the control....

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Entourage randomly sends old emails...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've seen several posts on the web about this and really no answers. I have several users that are reporting old emails randomly being sent out. The suggestions posted do not work. I'd appreciate if someone has found a fix to this...please respond to my post. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3356516042_3644630 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" C...

How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal?
How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal messages? regards Roga http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Set-Size-Limits-Messages.html There are a number of places you can set limits. In your case you may just want to set them on the SMTP VS. "roga" <{news2005}REMOVE_THIS_UPPERCASE_2_REPLY@roga.co.uk> wrote in message news:elQ8YfgiGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal > messages? > > regards > > Roga > ...

Price History Chart
The data is here in Price History, why can't Money chart it for me? Am I missing something? for Money 2004? The default chart only shows a fixed time. If you right click and add the chart to your favorites, you should be able to customize the date range. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially i...

SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector Didn't Deliver Email Messages
We had a problem for a 2 days where messages were being downloaded by the SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector but weren't being delievered by smtp to the users mailboxes. I've gotten everything working properly now by using the troubleshooing guide in "How to troubleshoot the pop3 connector in Windows Small Business Server 2003," Article 885685, however I haven't been able to locate any of the messages that were downloaded during the 2-day period when SMTP wasn't working properly. Can anyone help me retrieve the missing messages? I've checked the folders in the foll...

adding sound to an email
Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that said: Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object." Any idea where I go from here???? s/Rick ...

Unrecognized Code In homtail When I email from CRM 3.0
CRM 3.0 is good, there are a little problem in email I email to my hotmail mail box through CRM 3.0, but there are unrecognized code in the mail box. the lanauageid is 1033. I write a chinese email, there are som english words. but the english word is recognized. what happed? ...

Email addresses
Once I have typed in an email address Outlook automatically remembers it. This is great until some changes their email address and now I have email addresses that I cannot use. I wish to delete them to avoid sending to the wrong email address ... if ya know what I mean!! When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I a...

How to get the text from another window?
hi,all For example, In MSDN help program, there are many items in the left list box when you type whatever key word. Can I get these itmes' text in anohter program? I did a test, put a CListBox in a dialog and then , in another program, get the handle of this list box and use list.Attach(handle) , then you can get all text by the list. But in msdn help program, it is not a CListBox, how to do that? Is possible? Thanks What exactly do you mean by the MSDN list box? Are you talking about the part of the Index where the topics are listed? -- Alec S. alec <@> synetech &l...

how do i get a signature from someone recieving an attachment
how do i get signature on an attachment from someone i sent it to mjc184 wrote: > how do i get signature on an attachment from someone i sent it to Get them to print it out, sign it, scan it and send it back. Or use snail mail. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings http://www.lbetoolbox.com - De-Duplicates MS Outlook http://www.repeatmail.com - schedule mass individual emails Do you mean a delivery receipt or a read receipt or do you mean something else? "mjc184" &...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

m_hWnd getting lost its value in OnKillActive() function of Property Page.
Hi, I am doing an application on property sheet.I have added an 4 property pages containing some controls on each page, to the property sheet and the application is running fine. I have used an API ---> OnKillActive() to get the control values and put into the structure( which i have defined). But the problem is, the m_hWnd is getting zero within the OnKillActive() function. This is happening only propertypage3 -OnKillActive() not in others.Even i haven't found any compile time or run time errors in the code. Can you just tell me what might be the reason for m_hWnd to become zero...

STILL CANNOT GET IN TO MS MONEY 2004
I tried the money key fix, and I STILL cannot get into my MS Money! I am quite frustrated. It has now been 4 days. I have email "mnyngsup@microsoft.com" twice. No reply. After I ran the key fix, it said I should be able to get in and disable and enable the passport. PLEASE help! Thanks Robert rmfrank@usa.net More Detail about my issue. Maybe I can shed some light so someone can assist: Since I have been using Money for so long, I was not sure of my username. I have two Hotmail passports. The one I tried first was (rmfrank@hotmail.com). The msg that cam up after...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

How do I "bounce" or "redirect" email in outlook 2003

How to save an email in My Documents?
Saving an email in My Docs. is unreadable as it goes directly as an envelope into Microsoft Picture & Fax Viewer. This is something new, and frustrating to not be able to save incoming emails . Can anyone help in remedying this, please? I am using Microsoft Outlook Express in Office 2003. Sounds like your .MSG or .EML file extension got associated with the wrong program. Go to Windows Explorer, My Docs, right-click on one of the messages and choose "Open With". Choose the program (Is it Outlook or Outlook Express?) you want to open with and check the box to alway...

user mailbox storage limit warning email
How does one modify the text in the warning email sent to a user whose maibox size exceeds the set storage limit? The text of the warning is contained in a localization dll. I doubt the tool is available anymore, and is definitely not supported, but you can read more here: http://www.ftponline.com/wss/2003_TE/magazine/columns/askpros/. -Tom Geairn NewView Consulting, LLC "Ethan A." <Ethan A.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17634AB8-AD7D-4156-BCFB-E2075F93C3AD@microsoft.com... > How does one modify the text in the warning email sent to a user whose &...

from exchange machine i cant telnet to 25
all machine on customer lan are connecting to exchange server to post mail. when logged into the exchange server i launch cmd prompt and "telnet 192.168.0.10 25" and cant connect to smtp service (i.e from machine that host SMTP so network routing not involved) - netstat -na shows me port 25 is listening - simple mail transfer protocol is running as a service - sending mail via outlook on this server works and also show me a log on my exchange server that it coming from this servers public ip - default smtp virtual server, outbound security set at ANON. - default smtp virtua...

How do I get a list of data on one sheet into the form on the fir.
I have a timecard form on the first tab of a workbook & the various employee crew combinations on each of the subsequent tabs (each crew on a seperate tab). How do I format the for to get the employee name info from the individual crew tab required? Let me clarify my question - I am trying to use the first tab (the form) as a constant form & just change the employees names in that specific field based on the crew I want to generate the timesheet for. The crew lists are on the sugsequent tabs. I would like to be able to select the crew & print the form with only those emp...

Where can I get MS Money software?
I have been trying to buy the latest verions of MS Money Plus, but can't find it at Office Depot or Staples, the places where I have bought the software in the past. I'd rather own the disc -- not download it. Any ideas? Thanks. Microsoft provided information to the community earlier in the summer that indicated they were no longer producing retail packages of Money Plus and were converting exclusively to online/download distribution for Money applicaiton software. You may find a retail package still in the channel somewhere. It's hard to say where that might be. Bu...