I cant find my send button

Does anyone how where the send button is??
0
anonymous (74719)

Check and see if your views are correct.  When you have a
new message open, click view, then toolbars and make sure
there is a check mark next to the word standard.  That
should bring up the toolbar with the send button

Angela

hold your pointer on it, it should say "more buttons."
Click on this and you should find your "send/receive"
icon. Click on it and it will show up on your toolbar.
(If you don't use this button often, it will hide until
you use it again.)
0
anonymous (74719)

Finding the last day of a month
i know how to find the first day of a month but how can i find the last day of a month? October 2005 First day is Sat 1st. I also need the formula to find Mon 31st. Thanks -- comotoman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=477256 The 0th day of the next month is the last day of the current month. Therefore, you can use a formula like =DATE(2005,11,0) to return the last day in October, 20...

0x8004210A error when sending and recieveing in Outlook 2003
Howdy Folks, Just adding my report to the fray. I get this error with outlook 2003 too. A restart of Windows sorts it out for a bit, but it's annoying. I have Norton firewall on, and windows SP2 firewall turned off. The mail server is fine (I checked webmail). Any ideas yet? I see this problem scattered around the place on Google and these boards, but no answers yet... Cheers Sam these are Outlook 2002 info but you can check on outlook 2003 too. 1st check your email settings with below OL2002: You Receive 0x8004210A, 0x800CCC0B, and 0x8004210B Error Messages When You Send and Receive...

doesnt automatically send
I have 1 internal user with outlook2003sp1 (out of 30 with same setup) where user must manually hit send and receive for messages to go out. Incomming messages come in automatically but outgoing messages will accumulate in outbox until send and receive is enterred. I have been troubleshooting for a few weeks. Other details Client OS XP pro sp2 Server Win2003 SP1 Exchange 2003. Firewall on client is off Network firewall/IPS/NAT are properly set All other clients with same setup work. Im stuck as well. Any suggestions as to where to look furthre are most appreciated Regards Craig ...

how do i find PHStat under excel?
http://www.prenhall.com/phstat/phstat1/setup(ver1).html -- Ken Russell kenrussellyourhat@optushome.com.au Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail .. "ftybur" <ftybur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A396F07F-614A-496A-8DC2-96309D805894@microsoft.com... > LOL - Love that spam trap message -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask p...

Send message received confirmation every email
I would like to send a message confirmation for every email that my mail box (set up an admin box) receives. I tried to set this up as an autoreply, but then it only gets sent once and the mailbox has to be open. I have tried putting on Out of Office Assistant, setting up a rule to send a template everytime a message is received. That actually works the way I want it (don't have to have it open), except for everytime I open the mailbox it asks me if I still want it on. AND the first time it send out an email it sents a generic AutoReply: Out of Office email in addition to the ...

How do I find the location of the font control in Win XP
Hi All, I'd like to change my fonts every now and then but don't know where to find them. Could someone please tell me where they are an how to use them? Thanks, Don Don, This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database application. You'll have better luck posting this on a newsgroup related to Windows Fonts. Try... microsoft.public.word.printingfonts -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

Entourage randomly sends old emails...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've seen several posts on the web about this and really no answers. I have several users that are reporting old emails randomly being sent out. The suggestions posted do not work. I'd appreciate if someone has found a fix to this...please respond to my post. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3356516042_3644630 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" C...

can't see my command buttons anymore?
I had wrote some VBA routines that ran by clicking a command button. Everything was fine until recently. Now when I open the spreadsheets, I cannot see the buttons. The buttons are still there and if I click on the edges they will still work? What happened? I have tried everything I can think of to be able to see them again. I have actually reinstalled excel (2003) but they don't work. This is very strange. Any ideas? Rob Did you delete some rows/columns where they were? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "rhzehr" <rhzehr@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

"send as" permission on distribution lists?(ex2k3)
I need to set sendas permissions for users on global distribution lists, = i've searched support but only found an article for exch 5.5: = http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;293773 i need to do this in exchange 2003. thanks in advance Open the properties of the group in ADUC. Go to the Security tab and add the relevant users with the 'Send As' permission. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Guillermo Lovato" <glovato@belt.com.ar> wrote in message news:%23RM0vQyeFHA.616...

Can't send email 06-08-10
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything. I keep getting this message: Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for server to respond? I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I click stop and this is the error message I get. Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 PLEASE HELP!!!! Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then ...

Activity History
I am looking for a way to customize CRM to show the "History" of activities in a more effective and usable way. Currently if you click on "History" within an Account, it is nearly impossible to find what you are looking for if there is a significant amount of email activity. Having a "From" column would be great, at least that way it would be a little easier to find things. (However it is not possible to add that column, because Activity History includes "All Activities" not just email) I've tried adding the "Modified by" column b...

FIND a character
Hello All, I want to find a character in an entry in Excel and assign a value in another entry depending on if the character is found or not. For example, I am trying to use IF(FIND("m",F3)=#VALUE!,0,B3) to give me a value 0 if the logical test in the IF function is TRUE. Otherwise, return the value in B3. The problem is if "m" is not found, FIND returns the #VALUE! error value, and I have no idea on how to test for this condition. Any ideas? Does anyone have another suggestion on how to accomplish what I am trying to do? Thank you. =IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("m&q...

I am trying to print on legal size paper, i cant set size.
I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the setting. Well, it is to do with your printer driver. Are you sure that the printer supports that paper size? Perhaps you can see if there is an updated driver for the printer. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 14, 2:26=A0pm, Michele <Mich...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've tried print option to set up 8.5 x 14 paper put it wont hold the > setting. =A0 ...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

set up outlook 2000- To receive/send internet mail
RE: HOME USE- NOTEBOOK How to set up the outlook 2000, i.e. pop3/smtp to receive and send email from my internet mail (....@yahoo.com) Please provide the step by step procedures to configure,i.e. the necessary fields and inforamtion that need to be entered in outlook 2000. I tried a few times, but seems it not working!!! My ISP is "STARHUB". YAHOO SERVER: pop3 ( pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp ( smtp.mail.yahoo.com) Thanks alot. Abideen Assuming you are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode, start here for instructions: http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Use Arrray or else to find unknow
Hello all, could someone help using excel to calculate the unknow A, B, C. 0.25 A = B + C 3.6 B = A + C 8.5 C = A + B Thank you very much for your help! Wilson Without constants, the solution is always A = 0, B = 0, C = 0. At least by normal problem solving methods (matrix manipulation, substitutions, etc...) You need something like 0.25A - B - C = 10 -A + 3.6B - C = 5 -A - B - 8.5C = 2 Then you can get values for A, B and C Dan E "Wilson" <wilsonkflo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:bgbg54$q3l3@imsp212.netvigator.com... > Hello all, > could someone help using ex...

How do I send an E-Newsletter so it looks the same to everyone?
I am trying to send my E-Newsletter and want it to look the same to everyone; however it is not. Some people get the email and the logo comes across bigger or takes up the whole page, font looks different, etc. How do I ensure that it looks the same to everyone. I use Outlook for sending my emails and Publisher for creating the E-Newsletter. T <T@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to send my E-Newsletter and want it to look the same to > everyone; however it is not. Some people get the email and the logo > comes across bigger or t...

I just cannot find that window, why?
Hi all gurus, I want to find a window whose title is "strWindowTitle"(I used Spy to find it, so the title should be precisely correct...) But why the following program cannot gurantee to find that window? On my windows XP, sometimes the program can find it, sometimes it cannot. Especially when I call this function from another program: for example: I have a program A(a Matlab program), in program A I called the followng program, which is named program B(I make it DLL). In program A, I open a window C, I let program B know the title of that window and call it. Then program B ca...

like everyone else here....can receive but not send SUDDENLY
I get this error message as of two days ago: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'send439', Account: 'mail.gypsyhorsesintexas.com', Server: 'mail.gypsyhorsesintexas.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E I can receive but not send. Yes, authentication for outgoing mail is checked. 25 is SMTP outgoing 110 Pop3 for incoming Yes, I uninstalled McAffe and tried it again.... CANNOT SEND !! GGGgrrrr........ It seems MANY people are experiencing this issue. Something change ...

Having trouble using 'find'
After a user's mailbox is moved from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003, he can no longer do use the find feature. As a test, we try to do a 'find' for emails in his inbox from someone we know he has a lot of them in his inbox. The find finished in like one second and show nothing. Please help. Kit ...

Cant get Money to work
when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? In microsoft.public.money, Roaddog_tnkr wrote: >when I try to use monwy to set up new account, all I get is "The list is >temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." This is the second night >in a row that it has done this. Did I buy something that does not work???? What did you buy? What are you trying to install it on? On De...

eacht time outlook is sending 11 items and it failes
So this always gives me a send and receive error. Those messages are not in the outbox. pls help. Krgds, Arjan ...

Trying to find CRM Training
Hi; I'm trying to find links to training and training material for CRM 4.0 on the partnersource website. I've found links to the exams, but when you go to "Try a practice exam" you are directed to sites that do not do CRM or any Dynamics material. I've tried e-learning but apparently I need "yet" another login to access that but I cannot find out where to go and create one. Can anyone help please?? I need training material for the three CRM exams - Deployment, Customizations and Applications. Is it worth taking the CRM 3.0 route and then trying the 4.0 ...

Error when send/receive in Outlook 2007: 0x80040900
Hi, Last week I updated office and other applications in preparation for an upgrade to Windows 7 from Vista. Before I did the upgrade, I started getting the 0x80040900 error. I tracked down the http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/813514 page and followed all the instructions but had no luck. I did a full uninstall of office and a reinstall. Still no luck. I tried creating a new profile (control panel / mail). While setting this up, I tested the email account, and it worked fine. However, when I loaded up outlook again, I got the same error. Note - the error ...