I cant configure my email account (sbcglobal.net) Help!

I can't configure my sbcglobal.net email account on Outlook.  Does anyone
have any words of wisdom?
0
hollyg (1)

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/sbc/mail/pop/pop-11.html

If running Outlook 2003, then follow the steps for Outlook 2002 (XP)

"hollyg" <hollyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't configure my sbcglobal.net email account on Outlook.  Does anyone
> have any words of wisdom?

0
neo7948 (622)

Help Please. Where do I find a curved double arrow connector???
Help Please. Where do I find a curved double arrow connector??? Any connector can be double arrow simply by selecting the arrowhead dialog box (it's a button on the toolbar). Just put in a curved connector (stencil Visio Extras > Connectors), and then change the arrowhead settings. >-----Original Message----- >Help Please. Where do I find a curved double arrow connector??? >. > Thank you for your help but I may have asked my question wrong. I am using the CURVED ARROW from stencil: BLOCK DIAGRAMS>BLOCKS. I would like to use a curved arrow like this but I need i...

Money 2005 Account Adjustments Essential vs advanced...
I'm near giving up. Quicken and Money have almost defeated me again. I've been using Money 2005 and I cannot for the love of Pete figure out why I can't get my checking account to balance. I keep getting large "adjustments" automatically entered into my register. These throw my balance way off. It has something to do with Essential vs. Advanced register. If I switch between them I get the adjustment and then there is no turning back. I've started over by deleting the account and redownloading from Bank of America three times. If you feel my pain, pleas...

Behaviour of relation "opportunity"-"account"?
Hi all, let's say I define a relation "for ACCOUNT to OPPORTUNITY" with role "PARTICIPATES in" (means, this accounts participates in the opp. beside the main potential customer. - At the opp level, I see the participating account in the "relations" tab - at the account level (the "participant's" account form), I don't see the opps in which he participates This is silly because I can't see "all opportunities in which that particular account participates" By design? Thanks a lot! Achim ...

Help! Import text file cannot be found
My Excel 2002 spreadsheet must import about 20 text files located in th same folder as the spreadsheet file and then does a bunch o calculations, etc., to generate a report. When I initially set it up, it works great. BUT when I take the folde containing the spreadsheet and the 20 text files to another computer, get the message "Excel cannot find the text file..." and I have to red all of the import text files again, and then it works fne again. I need to send this excel file to numerous students and colleagues, an it is a pain in the behind for everyone to have to fix the error. ...

Exchange and Linux configuration
Hello We're now using Linux mail server in our organization, but some of our users need to have Exchange functionalities for their work, so we're thinking of moving to MS Exchange server. But the problem that we're facing it, is licensing. Since we have 400 users, and only 100 of them need Exchange functionalities (others only need send/receive functionalities :-)), we are thinking of implementing Exchange and Linux server together, but the problem is that we need to separate users on the same mail domain (like @company.com), so that users that don't need Exchange wil...

esc key wont close open email
This is slowly driving me insane......at home and at my previous job when i hit the escape key the email that I have open closes, but at my current job it doesn't and it is quite annoying. does anyone know why?? -- melmason Check if you have any special addons that might utilize the "cancel" button (non standard buttons on your mail form?the message loosing focus while reading?) "melmason" <melmason.5aeae71@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:melmason.5aeae71@outlookbanter.com... > > This is slowly driving me insane......a...

how to write email

Email rules.
Hello, I added an second email account in my smtp setting as secondary and created a rule in my outlook to forward emails received to this second SMPT to a group of users. This work fine but it will be better to have this done by the Exchange 2000 server. Is there a way to do this at the Exchange server level? and not from outlook so if my outlook is not open it will still forward those emails. Thanks. You could create a Distribution List and assign it that smtp email address. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog -----------------------------------------...

Search Account Error.
Another strange behaviour occured today. User try to search accounts starting with "am" CRM displays an error message that error encounters etc. while if user give any other letters as search criteria, it worked fine. even If user try to go to Page 2 of list page. it also give the same error because 2nd page has account names starting with am. It doesnot looks logical but It is occuring. I restarted the machine and verified it several time and same behaviour. Regards, BizWorld. Something is strange with your CRM environment. Search account starting with "am" di...

Send payment slip to email in PDF format
Dear all, I have a report called payment slip. Every employee get this report monthly. I want my system can send this report to their email address in PDF format and the PDF file is protected by password. Please give me any guidance how to do it. Thanks. Chlaris In general I would suggest you use something like http://www.lebans.com/reporttopdf.htm to convert your report to a PDF. However, I do not believe (and I could be wrong) that it does not allow password protection of the document (which really is a little overkill in most cases). that said, if you absolutely require the pas...

i want to send email every i trail it said error on server please
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD89-6F145AB0B0E6@microsoft.com... | "i want to send email the server said err" <i want to send email the server said err@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E9845EE-A272-44E4-BD...

Can't send email 06-08-10
I could send last night and since then I can't send anything. I keep getting this message: Your SMTP server has not responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for server to respond? I've clicked yes many times and continue to get the same thing. So I click stop and this is the error message I get. Subject '',Server: , Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 PLEASE HELP!!!! Much of the error message is missing. Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then ...

how to open VC++ 6.0 projects in VC++.NET
Hi all, i am trying to open the VC 6 projects in VC .NET IDE. But I am getting lots of compiler error. I heard VC 7 supports backward comaptability. Can any one tell me how can i acces code in vc++ 6.0 when i'm working in vc++.NET Regards BHargav bhag wrote: > Hi all, > i am trying to open the VC 6 projects in VC .NET IDE. But I am getting > lots > of compiler error. > I heard VC 7 supports backward comaptability. > Can any one tell me how can i acces code in vc++ 6.0 when i'm working > in vc++.NET > Regards > BHargav > Bhag: If you are getting comp...

Email Pop-up Box
I have Outlook 2000 and have set up Email using the Corporate LAN option. Everytime Outlook checks for mail a box pops up asking to enter the users password. I have checked the services options and all of the relevant information has been entered - i.e. users name / password / remember password (ticked). But still the box keeps coming up everytime it checks for new mail. Very annoying. Any help, please !!! Thanks Matthew Stone. Have you tried the steps mentioned in http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275465? "Matt Stone" <matt@lee.co.uk> wrote in mes...

How can I read NTbackup BKF files using VB .Net pls?
Hello, I want to write a utility to extract files from backups in BKF format created by NTBackup. Does anyone know please if there are any libraries or built-in functions to open BKF files in VB .Net? Thanks, - Alan. Hello, I have the same problem Did you find any solution ? Thanks Pascal frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/How-can-I-read-NTbackup-BKF-files-using-VB-Net-pls ...

Entourage randomly sends old emails...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I've seen several posts on the web about this and really no answers. I have several users that are reporting old emails randomly being sent out. The suggestions posted do not work. I'd appreciate if someone has found a fix to this...please respond to my post. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3356516042_3644630 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" C...

Cant delete any messages
Hi! My friend at work has a weird problem recently he can't delete any messages in Outlook Express the delete button doesn't work so does not the right mouse button menu delete option. When d&d the files theres a error that says "An error occurred" He works on a normal user account. Any ideas? Have your friend post in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Tell him/her to include the version of OE, the exact error message, and any other pertinent details. Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook are not the same e-mail client, nor are they related in spite of the similarity of ...

How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal?
How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal messages? regards Roga http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Set-Size-Limits-Messages.html There are a number of places you can set limits. In your case you may just want to set them on the SMTP VS. "roga" <{news2005}REMOVE_THIS_UPPERCASE_2_REPLY@roga.co.uk> wrote in message news:elQ8YfgiGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How can I limit size of external emails whilst having no limit on internal > messages? > > regards > > Roga > ...

Email addresses
Once I have typed in an email address Outlook automatically remembers it. This is great until some changes their email address and now I have email addresses that I cannot use. I wish to delete them to avoid sending to the wrong email address ... if ya know what I mean!! When you start to type the address and the wrong address appears on the list, use your arrow keys to highlight that wrong address, then press [DELETE]. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I a...

What happens here man?-I am using vs.net 2003
this function is in a regular .dll statically linked to mfc. BOOL Initialize(void) { //have m_pMainWnd to be not null else the thread is going to die any how AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState( )); HANDLE pphandle=0; pphandle=::GetCurrentThread(); DWORD ThreadID=0; ThreadID=::GetThreadId(pphandle); //processID=::GetProcessId(pphandle);//process id is corrent //ClassObj.m_pMainWnd=pwnd; return ClassObj.CreateThread(); } when run to test it. The Procedure entry GThreadId could not be located in dynamic library Kernel32.dll >The Procedure entry GThreadId could not be loca...

SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector Didn't Deliver Email Messages
We had a problem for a 2 days where messages were being downloaded by the SBS 2003 Pop3 Connector but weren't being delievered by smtp to the users mailboxes. I've gotten everything working properly now by using the troubleshooing guide in "How to troubleshoot the pop3 connector in Windows Small Business Server 2003," Article 885685, however I haven't been able to locate any of the messages that were downloaded during the 2-day period when SMTP wasn't working properly. Can anyone help me retrieve the missing messages? I've checked the folders in the foll...

adding sound to an email
Tried to follow the directions in the knowledge base to add a sound to an email - - but got an error msg that said: Object was created in HMTLInLineSoundCtl. This application is not available to open this object." Any idea where I go from here???? s/Rick ...

Unrecognized Code In homtail When I email from CRM 3.0
CRM 3.0 is good, there are a little problem in email I email to my hotmail mail box through CRM 3.0, but there are unrecognized code in the mail box. the lanauageid is 1033. I write a chinese email, there are som english words. but the english word is recognized. what happed? ...

cant open file
I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my website and now out of nowhere it says cant open file tried everything and is not happening What kind of file are you trying to open? What steps are you taking? What kind of error messages are you getting? Details are important. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "arleen" <arleen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B264DC25-1072-4931-B44C-7F481A13DBEE@microsoft.com... >I have windows vista and microsoft publisher 2007 did my w...

Performance By Investment Account
I've been trying to analyze the return calculations that MS Money provides in both the Portfolio Manager and also the Performance by Investment Account. One curious thing that I've come across and had previously not paid attention to is a feature in the Performance by Investment Account. If you click on "Customize' for this report, under the "Rows & Columns" tab there is a customizable setting called "Do not show performance based on data of less than: xx days." It defaults to 90 days. Does anyone know if this feature actually does anything? I'v...