I cannot open Organize, what can I do?

I am rying to organize my emails by colors but i cannot open the organize
option. It never highlights, nomatter what i do. I downloaded the testversion
of Office 2003 from the MIcrosoft website, could this be why i cannot open
this option?

If anyone has any idea, please let me know.
Thanks in advance
0
GraigD (1)

What is an addin (in Excel) and how can we create one?
Hi, I want to know what an excel addin is and how to create an excel addin (not the method Save as .xla) for say, to check the occurances of an item. In Col A, several items are listed like item1, item2, item3 etc upto item10. Some items repeat more than once. Can an addin be created to check the no. of occurances of AN item in this list? If so how> Thank You Hi Shajueasow, See: http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut03.htm for a tutorial. --- Regards, Norman "shajueasow" <shajueasow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DC9E994-13FE-4FFA-957E-10...

Can a custom checkbox be added to a Scroll Window?
Hello all, I've added a custom checkbox field to GP. I have created the field in a separate table with a one to one relationship per the suggestions of various documents. My problem is now this, I cannot get the checkbox to work in a Scroll Window. I have the checkbox related to the PO Line table and can get it (the checkbox) to work on the PO Line Detail screen, but I really would like it to work on the PO Entry screen with the Scroll Window that contains all the PO Lines. I have added the checkbox onto the Scroll Window but it doesn't seem to work or be possible to fill t...

Publisher 2000

Can I prevent a worksheet from printing?
Can I prevent a worksheet from printing? I have 3 worksheets in the file; one of which is calculations that I don't want to print if Entire Workbook is selected to print. You could set the print area on the calculations sheet to one empty cell. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "maarkr" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2cf1601c469de$96e78cf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... | Can I prevent a worksheet from printing? | I have 3 worksheets in the file; one of which is | calculations that I don't want to print if Entire Workbook | is selected to print. Possib...

Problem trying to open old money file

opening links in outlook

eConnect can't access dll's
Hi, I've installed eConnect 7.5 and Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2, I'm going through the eConnect Serialization example. I can't get the assembly reference for the eConnectMethods to work, I've added the following using Microsoft.eConnect; using Microsoft.eConnect.Serialization; Does anyone know if I am missing a dll? or is there a problem with my install? Thanks in advance. ...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Can't save pivot table layout
I'm struggling to understand why Access 2003 can't save pivot table and pivot chart layout. I've tried to: - build a query\view and set pivot table default view: when opening again it shows in datasheet view and switching to pivot table view gives an empty work space; need to place fields in the wizard again. - build a form and set pivot table default view: when opening again it shows pivot table view uncomplete; not all the fileds are there since last save. it is an .adp Access 2003 + SP3 "Marcus" <marcus@idontwant.spam.org> wrote in message news:13q...

Can excel display text in CHART's data table?
All my text are displayed as "0".......just want to keep some comments nicely in there.Not sure whether excel can do this. Or anybody knows other better way? something like this: para1 1.2 1.3 1.4 para2 1 7 100 comments bad good excellent Hi, The chart data table is very limited in terms of formatting. You would be better using cells to display the information you want. And position the chart above them Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "8uv" <8uv@discussions.m...

Need an open house sign in sheet

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

How can I access the windows clipboard?
On closing a number of applications ask if I want to keep the data on my clipboard available for other applications. How can I look at the clipboard, either before or after closing down, to see what is available to me there? The Windows clipboard will contain the last thing you copied. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< >...

How can I determine whether a given application is running or not ???
Hi, How can I determine whether a given application is running or not... [FindowWindow doesn't help because the caption of the windows changes most of the time]. -- Regards, Amar Kumar. >How can I determine whether a given application is running or not... stolen from newgroups : "You can also do it using Semaphores or Mutex under MFC. In your winapp header declare a object of type CMutex CMutex m_mutexOneInstance; define winapp constructor as CYourApp :: CYourApp() : m_mutexOneInstance(FALSE,"ApplicationName") { } ... CYourApp :: InitInstance (... ) { if...

Can't see 100MB of mail
I have a user who started receiving mailbox over the size limit messages. I checked Exchange System manager and the mailbox was at 108MB which is indeed over our set limits. The user claimed that he had deleted everything from his mailbox. I opened an Outlook profile, checked folder size and it said his mailbox was < 1MB. I manually looked at all the folders and the mailbox did not have a lot of data in it. I moved the mailbox from one mail store to another on the same Exchange 2000 server, ESM still showed 108MB. I used exmerge on the mailbox and the resulting PST was < 1MB...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...