Please help.

I am so frustrated with this

In news:4564BC25-92D9-4094-A598-A23848856E5F@microsoft.com,
ajmtextiles <ajmtextiles@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Please help.
>
> I am so frustrated with this

I can understand why you might be frustrated, but you've provided no useful
information for anyone to go on, so I doubt anyone can help you. When you
post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if
applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also
include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.
Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and
the full details in the body of your post.

0
lanwench (7567)

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Exchange restore and recent file
Hello, I make an exchange Restoration from my exchange 2000 (SP3) server and i use "setup.exe /disasterrecovery" from the exchange CD-ROM.. The trouble is that it ask me for some file : " the target file is more recent that the source file, would you keep your file ? yes - no- no for all.. I don't know what to do ? because i will update to the exchnage SP3 after...and install the POST SP3 Rollup too ... Is there an exchange tool or a command that control and says if exchange works fine or not ??? for me to control after my restore.. Thanks for helping me... You can safe...

Can't sync DRM files on MP3 player
Is use WMP 11 since a while to sync downloaded music files from napster to my MP3 player (so it can play DRM files). But for some reason i now get a sync problem in WMP "C00D1236 - cannot sync the file? This problem only occurs with DRM files although i also can play those files with WMP 11 ?! ...

using embedded .xsd vs file based .xsd
I am thinking of embedding my schemas as embedded resources instead of reading it using URI at run-time. I came across some snags while trying to do just that such as, previously unknown to me, XmlValidatingReader.Schemas.Add was using XmlValidatingReader.Resolver to resolve my schemas using the URI method. Resolver property was never set, so the reader simply ignored any external references even though one of the schema explicitly imports the other one. I verified this by removing the referred schema from the schema collection, and the code chugged along fine. But when I changed the code to ...

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

will not write file to server
when i try to do save as to my nevell server i get them message file is read only. there is a hot fix for this but i don't know how to get it can someone help thanks pete The MSKB article that discusses this problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];824424 suggests ways to contact MS. I don't know of any other ways. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Error sending email from Order using template
I created an email template to be used to confirm receipt of an order. It copies a few fields from the Order Form. It does not work, but shows a really helpful error message: MS CRM Web Page Dialog -An error has occurred; please consult your SA. Well, that's me. But I have no clue where to look. The built-in Order Thank You template shows the same behavior: Error. I made lots of email templates to be used from the Opportunity and Quote forms; these all work fine. I tried switching on tracing on the client (don't want to mess with the server registry keys) so I would get some ad...

Windows Server Backup
I want to go through the restoration process of Exchange date - the entire database, individual mailboxes, emails etc. My lab setup is as follows (all in a vmware machine):- Windows Server 2008 Exchange 2007 (32-bit/sp1/eval) Email flow etc works fine. I've taken a full backup using windows server backup. When I come to restore the backup in the Select recovery type screen the option for Applications is greyed out. It says that you can recover applications that have registered with Windows Server Backup. I need to find out how to get Exchange to register with Window...

Version 3.0c with Update Rollup 2
Hi all According to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927751/en-us the updated files in the CRM client with Update Rollup 2 should have a datestamp of 15-Mar-2007. I have been testing deployment of the rollup on a PC which initially had the "compatibility update" version of the client installed (CRM_V3C_CLIENT.ISO) and the updated files have a datestamp of 1-Jun-2007. Is this normal? Thanks - Adam PS The file version of the updated files is 3.0.5300.1558, as expected. ...

Annotating received mail
Outlook 2003: I've just signed up for yet another account at some webpage and they've sent me an email with all my details - except the password of course. If this were real paper mail, I'd write a clue to the password on it before filing it. Is there an equivalent for a received email? I'm quite happy storing such notes in relatively obscure places such as the "Summary" page in file properties, but I'm not getting very far looking for any such place associated with an individual mail item. -- Steve Swift http://www.ringers.org.uk (Personal Webpage)...

Sending Mail #2
I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , while allowing another set of users to send INTRANET mail only. Is there a way in which this can be done in Exchange 2000 srv.? see these: http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/36/180489.aspx http://tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=473226 "cozierj" <cozierj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65F9D669-AC55-4A82-ADBA-C0A7C0817C42@microsoft.com... > I want to be able to allow a set of users to send INTRANET & INTERNET mail , > while allowing > another set of users ...

Saving a worksheet as a jpg file?
I know how to save a chart as a jpg file, but I don't know how to save a worksheet as a jpg file. Can anyone tell me how? (The reason I want to do this is to send a worksheet to a Mac user who cannot [and who has no interest in learning how to] open Excel files, but who can open jpg files.) Many thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cows. Believing we should hire for quality, not quotas, and promote for performance, not preferences. Use the Excel Camera Tool to take a picture of a pre-selected range on a worksheet. Copy the pictu...

Why can't I open any email jokes that friends send me with excel
I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I can't open them why? 1. Do you have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer? 2. What is the extension of the attachments with the jokes? Is it somejoke.XLS ? I never heard of Excel being a joke transporter but who knows? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 May 2007 13:54:00 -0700, Leona <Leona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get email from friends that send me jokes to open with micro excel and I >can't open them why? Its because Excel is only for serious work except, of c...

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Importing Tab files
Hello, Here's some odd behavior from Excel. I need to import a tab file with the following two requirements: req 1. Newlines within quotation marks are preserved as part of the record req 2. All fields are imported as text Now, if I do file->open and go through the import wizard, req 2 is met because I can select all fields and set them to text. However, it splits records at newlines within quotation marks no matter what I try. If, on the other hand, I drag and drop the tab file onto Excel, it preserves newlines, but there's no way (as far as I can tell) to force it to input ...

disabled Send/receive button
Hi, Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook express. Did anyone already have such problem ? thx, Alain hey, check if you still have an account set up. the send/rec disappears when there are no pop accounts. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Since i installed PGP v8.xx, my Send/Recv button is disabled in Outlook >express. >Did anyone already have such problem ? > >thx, >Alain > > >. > ...

After compiled to MDE file, all AutoKeys won't work
Dear All,I have written an Access XP (2002) program that I used some function keys tocall the form, so I used AutoKeys at macro and made some function keys. WhenI run my program under Access, the function keys is working well. But afterI compiled to MDE file and run the mde file, all the function keys gone.Does anyone know Why? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank youDaryl...

Office v.x corrupted download?
Anyone having problems downloading version 10.1.3 of the Office v.x software for Mac from Microsoft's Mactopia website - under Mac downloads? I have tried downloading both the .bin and the .hqx versions and both seem to be corrupted. I need to download this so I can move on to 10.1.5, which is the most recent version. Anybody have suggestions? On 8/15/04 4:12 PM, in article c90314a9.0408151512.5de1569@posting.google.com, "themamster" <mullen@collezioneusa.com> wrote: > Anyone having problems downloading version 10.1.3 of the Office v.x > software for Mac from Micro...

office files on DFS share
Hello everyone, how does an office (excel) file behave if it is opened, edited ans saved on two different locations and then replicated to the central location through DFS? Is there any algorithm to ersolve conflicts? I could not find any whitepaper on this until now. Thank you. -- The sun is shining. ...

Comcast IPS - I cannot send mail
Both my email account and my wife email account just stop working. Call my provider and the answer I got was we only support smartzone mail. So I logge onto Microsoft Discussion Groups and found the following solution. Try going to the Advanced tab of your accounts settings and change the Port number in use from 25 to 587. Also go the Sever tab and make sure the Authentication option is checked. -- dlburrell43 And what happened when you made those changes ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and wil...

How to Mail Merge from the Web Client
Can anyone please detail to me if and how you mail merge a doc from the web client ( using .Net code i guess) ? i know that mail merge is feasable only by the Outlook client; in the Web client, using GUI drop down menu there's only the Email merge. Anyway i would like to mail merge an excel file from the web client of the MS. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Gianluca You could write a .Net page that does Word automation to implement a web-based merge process. There are examples of doing this (not from CRM) on the web. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

mailing directly from publisher people reciveing see it incorrectl
I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I select send e.mail as attachment and when people recive this message it looks like it has 1 / 2 or even 3 parts to it and that they have not been put back together properly, the effect looks something like wallpaper and the pattern doesn't match - this makes for almost impossible reading - has any one else suffered this problem? Any ideas for a souloution Thanks iamsquid <iamsquid@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I &g...

Outlook 2003 'New Mail Desktop Alert' Doesn't Work
I have this option enabled in Outlook 2003 Advanced E-mail Options, running on WinXP Pro SP1, yet I've never once seen the actual Alert appear (transparent message box) when e-mail is received. The Preview Alert works fine. I have NAV 2003 Standard running with the Office Plug-in enabled & scanning of incoming & outgoing mails, yet the problem persists even when I disable the NAV Auto-Protect. Is there a conflict between the Outlook Alert & NAV 2003, or is it something else? the alerts don't fire if something is at full screen. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author...