My 2nd e-mail shows up in Outlook but no messages get sent there.
0
55trojan (1)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"55trojan" wrote:

> My 2nd e-mail shows up in Outlook but no messages get sent there.
0
KOrland1 (1012)

Outlook 2002 SP2 automatic update of server rules
Laides and Gentlemen, after installing outlook 2002 on the computer I have the problem that the generated rules are automatically updated if the rule wizard is closed. Due to the big amount of rules I am using it is not possible to activate all rules on the server. With the previous version of outlook it was possible to select between automatic or manual update of the server. In the actual one this is not possilbe within the rule wizard. Is there a way to keep oll rules on the client and prevent this update of the server? Due to the fact that the client is up and running 24h / 7 da...

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

Active content warning when on a CD
We have developed some documents in Publisher put them on a CD. When the CD is inserted we have the pages come up automatically using autorun.inf. How ever before the pages come up the following error comes up: "Active content can harm your computer or disclose personal information. Are you sure that you want to allow CDs to run active content on your computer?" We didn't add any active content that we know of to the documents. How do I get rid of this message or remove the active content? How did you "compile" (that's the best term I can think of) the Publis...

Need help restoring (ME) Outlook pst file to (2000 Professional) Outlook
We backed up original (ME) Outlook pst files to CD. Reformatted hard drive and installed 2000 Professional. We are having a hard time restoring the pst files on the new operating system. We have tried dragging and droping the pst file to C\windows\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook, them turning off the read only attributes. This did not work. Next after reading serveral other posts we tried opening outlook. Then going to file\open\personal files. This does not work either. We belive the problem is within the path, as we are receiving a "can not find at this location error&...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Unable to open calendar

Outlook across firewall #3
We are a small franchise and access our email using Outlook 2000. The head office has the Exchange server that hosts our email across a VPN using a Raptor firewall. 2 out of 6 or our Windows 2000 SP3 clients on the same network are having problems when they try to access their email for a second time. The error they get is "Unable to access Exchange Server". The only way to access the Exchange server again is to restart Windows2000. Then it will fail with the same error if they click on the Send/Receive a second time. Thanks in advance. ...

Does Money 2004 require activation?
I would like to install Money 2004 on a spare PC to try a test conversion of my Money 2002 file and see how it works before I install it on the PC that I normally do my "Money stuff" on. Am I going to be able to install it twice? -- ~ Kathleen Anderson Spider Web Woman Designs web: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/ In microsoft.public.money, Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FrontPage] wrote: >I would like to install Money 2004 on a spare PC to try a test conversion of >my Money 2002 file and see how it works before I install it on the PC that I >normally do my &qu...

Moving an active cell
I need a snippet of code that will (when you use ctrl-d) look at the active cell, move the cursor down 9 cells (same column) and make that cell the active cell, no matter where you start on the spreadsheet. Any ideas? Thanks to everyone. -- Howard ActiveCell.Offset(8).Select Hope this helps. Otto "Howard" <Howard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4AEBCBE-AB3A-456C-81D0-2478A113B5FE@microsoft.com... > I need a snippet of code that will (when you use ctrl-d) look at the > active > cell, move the cursor down 9 cells (same column) and ...

Attachment in Outlook 2002
Hi I have a new DELL Inspiron 510m with Windows XP and Office XP. I have applied all patches based on Windows update and Office update. When I try to attach a file in a mail I receive an error message: Out of memory or system resources. Close some .... I have reinstalled the maschine, I have tried Office 2003 but the same error appears. Thanks for any suggestions Regards PK With Word or Outlook as the editor? Does it also happen when you start Outlook with the /safe command line switch? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signature...

mailto: and outlook express
We have an "href=mailto:" that works fine with Netscape and Eudora, but fails with customers that are using Outlook Express. The link has a number of email addresses in it seperated by commas. IE: <a href="Jim Jones <jj@aol.com>, Jimmy Carter <jimcart@aol.com>, Me Too <meto@aol.com">click here to send these customers emails</a> When the email program pops up, all the names are in the TO: field as they should be except if the customer is using Outlook Express, in which case it loses all the email addresses except the first one. Does anyone know...

Outlook 2002 pst errors
For the past several months, my emails through my ISP are not being sent to my Outlook inbox. When trying to determine the problem, I receive an error message stating, " Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\local settings\Application data\microsoft\ outlook\ outlook.pst. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks Run scanpst.exe against to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonym...

CRM/Outlook crashes when trying to remote
this works well for most of our users. The handful that are having problems have the following errors in the application event log: 1.) The description for Event ID ( 5972 ) in Source ( MSCRMAddin ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 80131509, , CEmailTagger::Run, 343. 2.) The description for Event ID ( 5909 ) in Source (...

unable to scroll the page

how to use cursor to navigate active cells
With our Excel 2003, I could navigate to different cells by using the cursor keys. The cursor up key moved the active cell up. Left, right and down moved the active cell in the appropriate direction. I could select multiple cells by holding the shift key down and using the cursor keys to start selecting large groups of cells. Now, with Excel 2007, the cursor keys move the sheet around in the window, instead of moving the active cell in the indicated direction. I have found no way to select multiple cells. How can I get my Excel 2007 cursor keys to move the active cell, instead of moving t...

"No internet accounts were found to import"
seems to be common problem Outlook2K - but i haven't found an answer i want to import an O/Express (.iaf) email account - dead easy on my home machine using Tools/Accounts/import - but my works network machine doesn't have Tools/Accounts - it has Tools/Services so i tried File/Import/ImportInternetMailAccount and without even looking it responds: "No internet accounts were found to import" anyone know how to import an email account ? Can you switch the machine to Internet Mail Only mode: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/choosingmode.htm "JethroUK�" <rep...

Project Accounting Solution for GP
Hi, We are currently using Great Plains Version 7.0 and looking for a complete Project Management tool which can be used across our Group companies. Can any one suggest any solution? We are based in UK and have offices around the world. Regards, Ani There are two project solutions for Great Plains - Microsoft's own project management add-on for GP and a third-party product from Jovaco. I have heard a lot of good things about Jovaco, and a mixed reviews about MBS Project. To be fair, The Jovaco version was being installed at a relatively small firm with some but not extensive customiz...

Unable to conect

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Using secondary email when distributing a Campaign Activity
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to use the marketing list's member primary AND secondary emails when send a email mass mailout from a campaign activity. I believe we could do it using the sdk, but am not sure how (plug-in, workflow?) Has anyone achieved this somehow? Thanks Hi Fred, Yes, our latest VEM (Vizola eMarketing Addin) module has this feature, please checkout http://www.vizola.com/vem - you can download and try the evaluation version - it also includes all the template usage + tracking and bounce features you need. On the COMPOSE EMAIL screen you are presented w...

Why don't I have a 'Send' button on my outlook express email page
I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook Express email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the page so that I can get the email sent off. Where is it....or how can I find it??? "rednil" <rednil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCFFAA00-0E21-4704-B603-DC033EA95A78@microsoft.com... > I have downloaded Microsoft Office 2003. When I go into my Outlook > Express > email page I can write an email but I have no 'send' button showing on the > page so that I can get the...