My 2nd e-mail shows up in Outlook but no messages get sent there.
0
55trojan (1)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm
--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"55trojan" wrote:

> My 2nd e-mail shows up in Outlook but no messages get sent there.
0
KOrland1 (1012)

outlook vs outlook express #7
Is it possible to import email messages from Outlook Express into Outlook. I accidentally opened up my email using POP and Outlook Express thereby loosing the messages in my Outlook inbox. How do I download or transfer back the lost messasges in Outlook from Outlook express. All my official emails are now on Express. Help please. ...

Unable to Get Statements
I am able to get statements on one windows xp screen name but not on the other. The working screen name works great asking which account to download to and everything, the other looks like its downloading but never imports the information. I have reinstalled ...

Skins for Outlook 2000?
I'm running MS Outlook 2000 SR-1 on Windows XP. Is there anyway I can load a different skin to this prog? I'm getting very fed up of the progs desire to only use the colour grey! Surely someone somewhere must have developed a plug in for this widely used prog that will allow me to add some colour to my screen??? Any suggestions? What is it with Microsoft and their love of grey? Thanks... Outlook 2000 doesn't support skinning in Windows XP since it was released well before Windows XP. Outlook 2002 and later do support skinning. If it's that important to you then update to...

Outlook 2000 crashes whenever I empty deleted items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP. Whenever I try to empty my deleted items folder, Outlook crashes. I have tried to delete individual messages, but I have the same problem. I have also tried moving the messages to other folders, but I have the same problem when I do this Bill <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP. Whenever I try > to empty my deleted items folder, Outlook crashes. I have > tried to delete individual messages, but I have the same > problem. I have also tried moving the messages to other > f...

How to switch between different e-mail accounts in Outlook 2007?
Hi! How do you switch between the different e-mail accoounts in Outlook 2007? It was so easy with my old Outlook Express. Having created the different e-mail accounts I can see anywhere to switch between the difffernt e-mail addresses. Thanks all You either set up your multiple email accounts in the same OL profile, or with the Mail Applet set up another Profile with new data file and the required email account. NB you cannot switch between Profiles without shutting OL down, unlike OE where you can switch Identities "Edgarki" <Edgarki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Turn off Spell Check in Outlook 2007
You can leave the textual spell check enabled but turn off the annoying window when sending email by going in to Tools, Options, Spelling. Took me forever to find this.... ...

Outlook to Outlook Express
Any way to bring addresses from Outlook Express into Outlook? Copy and Paste doesnt seem to work. Are they compatable? >-----Original Message----- >Any way to bring addresses from Outlook Express into >Outlook? Copy and Paste doesnt seem to work. Are they >compatable? >. >Try the import wizard. Click File, then Import, then Import Mail & Addresses ...

Accounts Payable Credit memos
Does anyone know of a neat way to handle credits that are received from a vendor when the original invoice is already paid?? Using the auto-apply feature when printing out the checks has created MAJOR headaches. We get a ton of invoices for food since we prepare school lunches for several different schools. When using the auto apply the vendors do not understand why we are not paying the full amount since GP doesn't show the credit memo as a separate line item. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Hi Dawn, we have a solution called National Accounts for Payables Manager tha...

Recurring inter-account transfers in Bills & Deposits
I've been running Money 2002 on a Windows 2000 Pro O/S for 12 months without problems and have several inter-account transfers set up as recurring Bills & Deposits. Until this month they've worked fine. But they're now shown as a 'payment' in one account and 'deposit' in the receiving account instead of a transfer between the two. Has anyone seen this problem and got any idea how to cure it? I've: > downloaded most of the 'critical' updates for Windows 2000 Pro - could one of these be the cause? > deleted the transfer and reinstated it i...

Outlook Calander
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to change the available times for each daily listing in Outlook...say, from 9am of one day to 2am of the next day all in one view. I work at nights into the early hours of the next morning so I would like to be able to list these times as all in the same day. Any ideas? Thanks G'Day Steve, Tools>Options 'Preferences' Tab 'Calendar Options' Set 'Start Time' and 'End Time'. Is that what you were after?? -- Regards, Pat Garard Australia Anne & Pat Garard. apgarardATbigpondDOTnetDOTau ____...

Re: Sales For Outlook crashing Hard.
Hi Rick, do you have any solution for this problem? We have the same problem here and would appreciate any help. Thanks Michael. "Rick" <rick@prairiefyre.com> wrote in message news:ebI1B51NEHA.1004@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > DevErrors are already on. Since Outlook dies, that event log is all I get. > I > have opened a ticket with MS, they are helping me out with it. > > Rick. > > "John" <no@spam.com> wrote in message > news:uNxTnZ1NEHA.3348@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > Hi: > > > > That's a cryptic message. O...

Outlook Express 6
Is outlook express 6 compatible with Windows 7. If yes, I do I transfer it from my current PC to my new PC - the new one came with Word, Excel and PP but not outlook....RF "Ray F" <RayF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48277CAA-A399-4625-8DEC-12DF17C72305@microsoft.com... > Is Outlook Express 6 compatible with Windows 7. You're in the wrong newsgroup. This one, as its name suggests, is for questions relating to the .NET Framework - nothing whatsoever to do with Outlook Express... Try posting in a more appropriate newsgroup... --...

errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003)
I use Outlook 2003 I've tried to configure Hotmail on Outlook 2003 I keep getting the following errors while trying to send / receive messages thru hotmail (using Outlook 2003) -------------------------- errors -------------------------- Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC19) : 'A timeout occurred while communicating with the server.' --------------------------------------------------------------- ...

Outlook converting word file to winmail.doc
Hello, When sending a regular (rich text) e-mail from Outlook 2000 that includes a MS Word document, the recipient receives a winmail.dat file (instead of the MS Word doc). Sounds like a configuration issue that's probably been addressed before...Does anyone know what setting (or patch) I change to correct? Thanks in advance, Frank ...

Loan account showing with a positive balance
I have a car loan with Bank One and when Money auto-updates the balance it shows as a positive figure. I also have a credit card through Bank One so when I set up the connection to Bank One I was unable to do the 2 accounts seperately. Not really sure what to do to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. What's to fix? Liabilities (money you owe) is showed with a positive balance in the register. Look at the bottom of the balance column. "wkelly73" <wkelly73@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AE2F64E-3590-4568-95BD-4563EF391927@microsoft.com.....

Does Outlook support Hebrew?
My wife has been recently using outlook to e mail friends in Hebrew. It types just fine, but when she gets responses all the Hebrew characters turn to question marks in the reply. Outlook can recieve Hebrew ok but her friends tell her that they do not see her Hebrew writing, only the question marks. Outlook express types in Hebrew just fine and sends it too. I have configured the computer for multi language support and even went into the help topics to see if I missed something. I tried what they sugjested and even had to restart the computer but it still will not send Hebrew characters. I wen...

GP Project Accounting-Support for Multi-Currency and Multi-languag
Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a quick answer: Is Dynamics GP Project Accounting Multi-Currency and Multi-language enabled?? -- Chris Jarvis, CSM For multicurrency I think yes, I do not know about Multi-language. Kind regards, Leslie "Chris J" wrote: > Hi all, just wondering if anyone has a quick answer: > Is Dynamics GP Project Accounting Multi-Currency and Multi-language enabled?? > > > -- > Chris Jarvis, CSM ...

Outlook Client Issues.
Is there a manual procedure on how to remove outlook client 3.0 and 4.0 from a workstation? I have about half my workstations with outlook cleint that have many issues after trying to upgrade. see client diagnostic tool will help you to identity, see this on http://blogs.msdn.com/crm -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Andy Izsak" wrote: > Is there a manual procedure on how to remove outlook client 3.0 and 4.0 from > a workstation? I have about half my ...

outlook can't remember password
As others have stated, I have WIN XP and Outlook 2002 and each time I open Outlook, the first time I try a send/receive to my dial-up account, the "Enter Network Password" dialog box appears. The fields for my pop server and username are filled-in but the password field remains empty. If I enter the password, then subsequent send/receives while the current outlook session is still open will not bring up the prompt for the password again. I have downloaded both SP-1 and SP-2 patches plus all office application updates and this problem persists. I have seen several messages ...

Cannot change account type.
I have an HSA with a credit union that is updated online, I want to have it listed under the Investment Accounts instead of Bank Accounts. The option to change the account type is greyed out with the message "...online-enable account cannot be changed" Was there a question here? I think the message you got tells you about three fourths of the problem. The final fourth that the first three fourths prevents you from getting to is that an Investment Account and a Bank Account are fundamentally different types--one holds Investments, the other holds cash--so a change from one ...

How can I fill 2nd worksheet (in different order) with data from 1st worksheet? #2
Please help. I have a large amount of data where the 1st worksheet serves as the basis for the second. I want to have the second sheet filled automatically, based on information in the first. This is my set up. This Sheet is Called Payroll Data A B C D ............ H I Name Job Description Status Reg RegFB OT-FB 5 Adams, John Butcher FT $ 36.23 0.4321 0.0974 6 Mason, George Baker PT $ 18.56 0.4367 0.0974 7 Richter, Thomas CndlestkMkr T $ 22.11 0.4021 0.0732 8 Wilson, James President FT $ 66.99 0.5355 0.0974 This sheet is called FAL - Analysis A B C D ............. A...

Email account
i wanted to restrict a particular email user from sending email to internet. can i configure such that this email account only for internal use? On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:08:25 +0800, "Emyeu" <cmchong20@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanted to restrict a particular email user from sending email to internet. >can i configure such that this email account only for internal use? > Yes, you have a little bit of work to do, but it's a fairly simple process: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html ...

Microsoft Outlook Web Access?
Does anyone know how I can transfer emails from Microsoft Outlook Web Access to my Macintosh computer or gmail account? On Jun 9, 1:31 pm, redmondroys...@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know how I can transfer emails from Microsoft Outlook Web > Access to my Macintosh computer or gmail account? MIcrosoft web access is logged onto on the internet. In article <1181410281.160397.180740@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, redmondroyston@gmail.com wrote: > Does anyone know how I can transfer emails from Microsoft Outlook Web > Access to my Macintosh computer or gmail account? Mi...

New RPC feature to connect via Outlook over port 80?
Hi, I just have Exchange 2003 running on Windows 2003...it's up and running fine... One of my users asked me if there is a "new RPC enabled to connect via Outlook over port 80? Can someone tells me what he's talking about? He keeps telling me that there are lots of issues trying to connect our current xchange 2000 server via VPN. So this is something that he feels would resolve the issue. Can someone elaborate more on this new RPC that can be enabled to connect via Outlook over port 80? Any help on this would be much appreciated. -Exo Its called RPC over HTTP and I wo...

Cannot create an outlook profile
I'm running outlook 2000. I am not able to setup an outlook profile. I've tried Control panel -> Mail -> but I'm directed to setup an internet account. I'm not getting the profile screen discussed here. Can anyone help? Misy <mroussell2@hotmail.com> wrote: > I'm running outlook 2000. I am not able to setup an > outlook profile. I've tried Control panel -> Mail -> but > I'm directed to setup an internet account. I'm not > getting the profile screen discussed here. Your Outlook is configured as Internet Mode Only, which...