i am receiving error while downloading my emails but i can send #2

hello everyone,

I have a question for you.

I am not able to receive emials from our email server.but i can send the
email successfully.
Any i dea.?
i am stuck here.

Thanks for yr help.

Thanks,
Bharat.

0
BHARAT1 (7)

Custom Error Message 06-27-07
I have a table that holds information about construction sites. Three of the fields (account number, lot number and street address) are a mulitiple field primary key. I have a form that is used to enter the information into this table. If the combination of the account number, lot number and street address have all ready been used, it will not accept this entry (which is what I want). But I get an standard Access error message. How can I give an error message box that will really tell the user what is wrong and how to correct the entry? Phil Trap the Access error message in the On_Error...

Email groups some working some not
I've upgrade from 5.5 to 2003 - now running native mode. Emails groups working fine for months now most but not all work. Can not see a pattern to which work and which don't. It isn't the incorrect setting of the expansion server (checked that). There is no logging trail - the emails just go to the ether. With no faults being reported I've no idea how to go about a fix. On 18 Jun 2006 21:30:54 -0700, imscott@bigpond.net.au wrote: >I've upgrade from 5.5 to 2003 - now running native mode. Emails groups >working fine for months now most but not all work. Can not see a...

Greater Than Less Than #2
Hello, I have a sheet that I am entering data into cells B:B I have an event macro set up to auto time and date in adjacent cells A:A I would like C:C to calculate the difference between cell b5-b4, b6-b5, b7-b6 etc. etc. =IF(ISBLANK(B3),"",B3-B2) The results in C:C will be both + and - values. I want to run a condition that will colour the cells defined by either plus or minus values with the code below. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Range("b:b")) Is Nothing Th...

Downloading Tranactions
I've installed Money Plus trial. It appears to update ok but I never have items to review even though I know I have made, say, an atm withdrawal. I added the transaction to the registry on saturday and should have 'cleared' but MOney still show 0 items to review. Any idaes?? Thanks, James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >I've installed Money Plus trial. It appears to update ok but I never have >items to review >even though I know I have made, say, an atm withdrawal. I added the >transaction to the >registry on saturday and should have 'clea...

Pictures Received Are Garbled
Hi, I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. How do I (or they) make it stop? Marebear wrote: > Hi, > > I have been receiving emails with pictures from certain people, but the > pictures are shown as text. As if I had opened a jpeg with a text editor. > Not all pictures come in this way, only in emails from certain people. > > How do I (or they) make it stop? Anti-...

Problem with serial receive
I have a receive thread for a serial com port. I'm calling WaitCommEvent with an overlapped structure to get events. The event mask is EV_BREAK | EV_RXCHAR | EV_ERR. I also have an overlapped read operation to get receive input. Both events are setup with auto-reset. The port works fine until I get an error. When an error occurs on the receive line the read event is signaled and the call to GetOverlappedResult returns 995 Operation Aborted (the thread has not exited). I then get a WaitCommEvent signal. I call ClearCommError() which returns a CE_RXPARITY error. I thought ClearComm...

How do I retrieve my Earthlink email through Outlook?
I recently downloaded Microsoft Office Professional 2003 onto my computer and set up my Outlook account through Earthlink. Everything checks out fine (no errors), but I can't retrieve my email through Outlook. BK <BK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently downloaded Microsoft Office Professional 2003 onto my > computer and set up my Outlook account through Earthlink. Everything > checks out fine (no errors), but I can't retrieve my email through > Outlook. Did you speak to Earthlink's support staff? -- Brian Tillman ...

Cant send or receive emails
I've done something to my settings, and cannot send or receive emails. Can anyone tell me what to do? And I'm not a newby either, shame shame! thanks. Kari Error message? Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Checked your mail account settings already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Kari Jacob" <jacob52@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:549201c49180$ec8cfa40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I've done something to my...

Error on start
Excel 2003 is producing the following error on start-up: --------------------------- NET Co Library --------------------------- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Excel._Application.get_VBE() at NETCoLibrary.AddinModule.Add_Menu_Items() --------------------------- OK --------------------------- I have two add-ins installed (MZ Tools and Smart Indenter). Both work.There are no other add-ins installed (either in VBA or Excel). This does not occur every time I start Excel. I cannot recognise a pattern in my use o...

can manager be run on remote laptop?
Can manager be run on a remote laptop? we would like to be able to write PO's etc while on a buying trip. Can this be done or do we have to dial in using pc anywhere? Kirk, You have to be connected unless someone has an add-on available. -- = "kirk" <kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7DC3A5EC-886C-4E1A-815D-0F1306A32AA2@microsoft.com... > Can manager be run on a remote laptop? we would like to be able to write > PO's etc while on a buying trip. Can this be done or do we have to dial > in > using pc anywhere? My company ca...

MFC Extention DLL can't create a Dialog window from own resource
Hi there. I have MFC Extention DLL which has own CDialog derived class and resource associated with it. In another application I'm trying to create this dialog by exported function of the DLL. Unfortunately in my live project this trick doesn't work. But when I created thin test project using same DevEnv (VC++ 6 SP6) it is working just fine. When I run that exported function in my live project I get Debug Assertion in afxwin1.inl line 22. void CreateCitrixWindow() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetAppModuleState()); Sheet_Citrix* pCitrix = new Sheet_Citrix(); pCitrix->DoModal(); ...

Error in Access 2007
I created an application some time ago using Access 2000. It worked fine for a long time. Now I have Access 2007 and Access 2000 installed on my machine with Win Vista. Now when I try to open the Access Application in either version I get the following error: "The expression on open you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set of events" I am stymied. Please help! John King Could it be this issue: http://allenbrowne.com/bug-17.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Austr...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Can I add data to two tables, using one form?
Our "Main" form generates a bill for service, and requires name, customer #, date, etc. It was built to populate a "many" Table. Customers can be new (to us) or repeat. We are a small part of the company, and don't create the customer numbers. After creating the Main table and the form that populates it, I realized I need a "One" table with names and the unique customer # (so I made it). I still want people to use that single form to enter the customer #, last name and first name (along with other data relevant to the charges). But I also want the...

Metabase Cache Error
Okay... I'm new to this. I have MSCRM setup and running well through web access, however, in the Outlook client I get an error when I try to view the CRM records Offline. I can view them just fine throught the CRM website, and also through the Outlook client, when I'm online. But when I sync and go offline, I get the following error: Metabase Cache Error (then in the window below) No Entity (with a big red "X") What am I doing wrong? Thanks! ...

Clean Uninstall of SFO v1.2
We are in the process of upgrading to v3.0 and have a SBS test server up and running. I want to connect my laptop but during the installation it returns the error that an incompatible version of the laptop client is present v1.2 etc etc. I have uninstalled the laptop client and service packs, sql server and cleaned out the registry. I know the correct path is to upgrade the sfo with the laptop client but the test server is obviously a different domain to that which originally installed CRM v1.2 on the laptop. Anybody know what to do? I do not really want to flatten the laptop to cle...

The name could not be resolved #2
Hi! We have Exchnage 2003 Server on a Windows 2003 domain. At the beginning there was no problem with users who access their mailboxes by using Outlook 2003. But now, we have problem with existing users and new users so that they cannot open their mailboxes. There is always the following error message: "The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list. " We have checked all what Mocrosoft article describes (http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297801) and could not find any configuration problem. How can we fix and...

Visio Error
I was working in Visio on a document and I accidently hit my power switch (the one on the floor on the cord) and my PC turned off. When my machine rebooted and I tried to access the same Visio file, a message tells me that I cannot access the file because it is NOT a Visio file???? I tried renaming it, didn't help. This is the second time this happened to me and I can't understand why the program is not recognizing the file. It's very frustrating....does anyone have any answers to this? - Sally Another option is to turn on "Autorecovery" It will automatic...

How can I add transaction while using the online version of money
Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the information that I had entered on my home computer. If I purchased something during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account. Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed. ...

Problem calculating Days/Hours etc between 2 dates
I want to calculate how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and a future date eg how many Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds between Now and 08:25 on 9th September 2005 I have used the formula below =(INT(B7-TODAY())-(MOD(B7,1)-MOD(NOW(),1)<0))&" Days "&TEXT(MOD(B7-NOW(),1),"hh")&" Hours "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"mm") &" Minutes "&TEXT(MOD(D6-NOW(),1),"ss") &" Seconds " This returns the result 32 Days 14 Hours 01 Minutes 58 Seconds , which is wrong as there are 34 Days until 9th September, ...

Receive email in real-time
We have several PCs in our company that are receiving Exchange email messages in real-time, whereas others have to click Send/Receive within MS Outlook to receive their email. How do I setup Exchange where all users can receive their email instantaneously on any machine in the organization onto which they logon. Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams Hi, You can't configure Exchange to not deliver emails instantly to Outlook users. This is an Outlook setting and will have to be configured here. Leif "Mervin Williams" <mwilliams@innovasolutions.net> skrev i en meddelel...

Emailed documents sent as Read-Only
When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? If we email it internally, users on the network can edit it, no problem. Thanks. compsosinc@gmail.com wrote: >When we email documents, the recipient receives them as "read-only". >We do not set this maually on the document so how is it getting set? My guess is that they're opening the attachment from the preview/reading pane of the client. Ask them to open the message and /then/ open the attachment. -- Rich Matheisen ...

How can you import data from another database using query ?
I am using SQL Server 2005. I would like to import data from dbA to dbB for tblMin, but only for some of the data in tblMin. Both dbA and dbB have tblMin. So, in the import wizard, i selected "Write a query to specify the data to transfer", then I write a query like this: SELECT * FROM [dbA].[dbo].[tblMin] where symbol = 'ABC' If I do this, the import wizard creates a new table called Query, and import the data to Query, instead of importing it to tblMin on dbB. How can I import the data to tblMin on dbB ? Thank you fniles (fniles@pfmail.com) writes:...

PM_Key_MSTR Table Error
I am trying to post my batches in Cash Book Management. But I get the error " Value exists in the PM_Key_MSTR table" I went to check the table, PM00400 but did not find the the check numbers am trying to post there and neither are there duplicate values/records found. Please what is wrong? -- pibsng Its the first two fields that must be unique, the CNTRLNUM and CNTRLTYP combined. Run a checklinks and reconcile on this table. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our b...