i am not able to receive any mails whenever a mail is cced me

Hi

I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed me.
Could u please guide me on this..

Thanks
Manoj

So, mail items sent directly to you are received OK but items where you're
CC'd don't?

"Not able receive mails in outlook" <Not able receive mails in
outlook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I am not able to receive any mails in outlook07, whenever a mail is CCed
> me.
> Could u please guide me on this..

0
vince8328 (2732)

How do I import mbox mail files into Outlook XP
We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files. How can I import these into Outlook XP? Thanks, Jason On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:13:44 -0700, "Jason Komar" <jkomar@lubetec.com> wrote: >We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to >Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's >Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files. >How can I import these into Outlook XP? You may have to export the data to a csv file,...

Is this do-able?
Hello Everybody. A user has created a 'select' query in MS Access. He normally 1/ runs the query (the user is prompted for an 'end' date / filter) 2/ switches to 'pivot table view' 3/ exports to MS Excel We would love to do this in one step. Any suggestions? * I know how to link to external data in MS Excel, and could then refresh the raw data in Excel. However, the number of lines in my resulting spreadsheet varies so my pivot table would have to be recreated or the range reset, I believe. Thank you for any ideas. (** Is there a better newsgroup to post thi...

Mail items deselected after sort
In all prior versions of Outlook, you could select several mail items, then sort by a different column, and all of your previously selected items would still be selected. In Outlook 2007, all of the mail items except the last one selected are deselected after a sort. Does this bother anyone else? Is there a fix? Thanks, Cathy ...

How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel program. This file might be a help: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/num2wrds.zip It's in the "Accountants" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque writing routines. The code is open and commented. -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "catherine" <catherine@discussio...

winxp not able to join domain
hi! recently, i've some issues in a small grp of clients about 5% of the total 1000 PCs. We're not able to join these PCs into our win2003 domain. I've to rename the PCs before i can join to the domain. I've checked in the AD, the computer name is not there and all the dns, gateway and etc are correct. I didn't see any related msg in event viewer as well. for some of these pcs i've to re-join the domain for the user to login again. has anyone encouter this before? pls advise. thx Hello dkblee, Are the machines created from a not sysprepped image? Did...

IMF
I have a strange problem. Messages are getting moved to the Junk E-mail folder even though they have a rating of 1. Even though both settings in IMF on Exchange are set to 8. This is happening on messages that I have sent to myself from my personal mailbox which I know are not marked as spam in Outlook. It even happens on some messages that are from internal senders. This really makes me worry. Frankie - Have you restarted the Information Store since loading up the IMF? This is required for the threshold setting to be read from the AD (where it is stored) and for proper store action...

Dead Mail
Hi all, I assume the junk email that exchange catches ends up in Dead Mail. My Question is how can I read and retrieve dead mail/old junk mail. -- Vince If you've got the IMF installed and set to archive, then junk mail ends up in the 'ucearchive' folder underneath your SMTP virtual server folders. If you're referring to the BadMail folder, then this is where Exchange stores (for want of a better description) NDRs that cannot be delivered. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Server and domain name in header on sent mail
We are currently running Exchange 5.5/SP4, but will very soon move to Exchange 2003. Our current 5.5 system will NOT send anything to AOL. I've been told, and from what I've read it's true, that it's because the reverse lookup for our server doesn't jive. Our MX record is for mail.domain.com. What shows up in the headers on outgoing mail is our internal server name and our internal active directory domain (instead of mail.domain.com). How can I replace our internal server name and AD name in the headers with "mail.domain.com"? We are NOT spammers. However se...

should be able to print ATP
I would like to be able to print out the Available to Promise information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=2d089892-1a1b-4a8a-9e3e-16757d015fff&dg=micros...

Not able to modify another users shared tasks with owner permissio
Some of the users here have started using tasks and they have shared their tasks. Here is the senario. User A has some tasks and has given User B owner access to their tasks list. User B opens the shared tasks of User A and cannot change the names or due dates of any of the tasks. We are using outlook 2003 with a exchange 2003 server here. I have looked all over for a reason for this but havent found an answer any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks, What *kind* of access? Haven&#8217;t tried it, but I&#8217;d bet the delegate permissions need to be set to &#8220;Ed...

Mail Merge to Excel?
Is it possible to do a mail merge from CRM to an Excel template? Steve Korosy AbilityCRM ...

Internal mail broken via PDAs...
External e-mail from my Exchange Server 2003 SP2 server works fine, but some internal e-mail from one user to the other doesn't always get processed. And internal e-mail from Windows Mobile OS phones, or Treos has stopped working. I can see the e-mails showing up on the server and then the fail to route. What do I do? -Ed ...

I cannot receive new messages or delete old ones
I cannot receive new messages to my Outlook Inbox, cannot delete them from Inbox or Deleted Messages. I get a message that states: c:\Exchange\mailbox.pst could not be accessed. Access denied. Help! Does that file exist on your machine? If so, is it not marked read-only? "John M." <johnmccabe@att.net> wrote in message news:089601c39ed4$7674d750$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I cannot receive new messages to my Outlook Inbox, cannot > delete them from Inbox or Deleted Messages. > > I get a message that states: c:\Exchange\mailbox.pst > could not be accessed. Acce...

I am not able to do this...
I apologise cause of my lack of knowledge to do this. I have 2 questions 1) I need to copy all my excel files to a pen drive or CD. so, i searched them by using XP search function. I selected all, copied and pasted to pen drive but a prompt was immediately received "cannot read from source file or disk " 2) When a Excel file is generated and saved, can it be automatically saved in a different file in order to have all xls files duplicated in one XLS Folder ? Can I received some help to solve this matter ? I will be very appreciative of it. Os. #2. You could have a m...

? send htlm file as an e-mail
HI, I am using Outlook Express and I am trying to send an htlm file as the e-mail copy - not as an attachment, can anyone tell me how. Thanks, This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID...

how do you print addresses in proper order when mail merge to a po
I create a postcard in publisher with 4 postcard to a 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper, when printing 1 sided all is well, when I print 2 sided (duplex printer) the address that goes with the client name on the front is not correct. I know this has to do with the orientation of the printer and how it "TURNS" the paper over for 2 sided printing but can't find away to fix it - thanks for your help You will have to create two databases if you want Bill's address on one side and Dear Bill on the other. Data #1 Data#2 Bill Mabel Mabel ...

mail-enable Public Folders
Hello, I have ran the Exchange Delegation Wizard at the Administrative Group and assigned Exchange Full Admin rights. How do I give them permissions to mail-enable Public Folders??? They see no objects under FOLDERS. Thanks MaTT On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 06:13:13 -0500, "maTT" <matt.smith@jacobsonco.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I have ran the Exchange Delegation Wizard at the Administrative Group and >assigned Exchange >Full Admin rights. > >How do I give them permissions to mail-enable Public Folders??? > >They see no objects under FOLDERS. > >T...

MS Exchange and external mail relay
In our organization we are planning if moving from Linux (postfix) to MS Exchange server. We plan to implement Postfix (in DMZ zone) as a mail relay for Exchange server (in LAN).We have about 400 users on the same external domain like @company.com. The trick is that about 100 of users only need mail address (not also a domain account), so we're thinking if it is possible to create 300 of our users of @comany.com domain on Exchange server, all other users that need only company mail (also @comapany.com) will have mailboxes on mail relay (postfix), not on Exchange server. Since it...

Receiving multiple copies of messages
I installed Outlook Live several days ago. I have not been using Microsoft Outlook fro quite some time. For the first few days, my messages were downloading normally. All of a sudden, Outlook has started downloading multiple copies of the same message. I do not have any filters set up, so this cannot be a filter issue. I have 4 pop accounts set up, 1 MAPI account (Hotmail) and 1 IMAP account. The majority of my mail is received from my Hotmail account. The pop accounts are all set up with the option to leave messages on the server until I empty the deleted items folder. My IMAP...

Crm e-mail router in a domain controller
Hi, I have my exchange server in a domain controller running windows 2003. I installed CRM e-mail router just fine but it would not track e-mail.What am I missing? Thanks, John Replied on your other thread. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 http://www.mscrmschool.co.uk "John68" wrote: > Hi, > > I have my exchange server in a domain controller running windows 2003. > I installed CRM e-mail router just fine but it would not track e-mail.What > am I missing? > > Thanks, > John ...

Help Urgent! Restrict users to send mails!
HI, I have Win Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. I am already using 1 connector where i have used restriction of sending mails to internet to my few of the users. I need to do that these restricted users can send mail to only 1 email id say abc@abc.com. OR abc@gmail.com I do not want that i should open the complete domain where mail could be sent like *abc.com OR *gmail.com, but to only 1 user to whom my restricted users can send the mail. How can i do this? Please help Thanks Raman I don't believe that you can do this. Nue <visionschandigarh@gmail.com> wrote in message n...

O2K3: Send/Receive Progress dialog gone ?
For Outlook 2003 - how do I restore the Send/Receive Progress dialog box, such that it displays every time I hit the Send/Receive button. Currently my Outlook 2003 session keeps hanging, and I want to know why - mostly it appears to be on the hotmail accounts fror some unknown reason. Regards Steve Steve, You can bring up the send/receive dialog box while it is synching by clicking on the icon by your clock and selecting details or do the following: Tools - Send/Receive - Send/Receive Setting - Define. I would test your hotmail account by going to Tools -Email Account. Regards, ...

Vlookup formula where lookup value is a result a formula (receive.
Vlookup formula where lookup value is a result a formula (receive #N/A error) How fix? Without seeing what your formula is, it's impossible to do more than guess... In article <1B061D63-FA8B-4C96-BF0B-C3B706433CCF@microsoft.com>, cpitta <cpitta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Vlookup formula where lookup value is a result a formula (receive #N/A error) > How fix? Maybe: =if(iserror(vlookup(...)),"some error message",vlookup(...)) or maybe... =if(isna(a1),"",vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:e,3,false)) cpitta wrote: > > Vlookup formula wher...

How can force enable macros to be able to open my workbook?
I would like to be able to force employees to enable macros for a certain workbook or it will not let them open the workbook. And maybe put a password on it so if i would like to modify the workbook without the macros enabled. set up the workbook so that the only sheet showing is one with a message which says "You must enable macros for this workbook to work." in a large obvious font. Have the workbook password protected and all sheets veryhidden. In the workbook_Open event, hid that message-sheet & display the sheets which you'd need to have visible. So, if the user disab...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 2007?
Has anyone installed Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on an Exchange 2007 Server? I have installed it on an Exchange 2000, and 2003 server but one of my clients wants to go to Exchange 2007 and I havent seen any details on if my current Symantec Mail Security 5 for Exchange will work or not. Any help would be great. Thanks, Chad On 5 Feb 2007 11:13:40 -0800, webit.csullivan@gmail.com wrote: >Has anyone installed Symantec Mail Security for Exchange on an >Exchange 2007 Server? I have installed it on an Exchange 2000, and >2003 server but one of my clients wants to go to Excha...