Hyperlinks not showing up after mail merge launched from Word

I have a Word document with a URL in it.  When I do a
mail merge and send thru Outlook my URL is not coming up
as a hyperlink to the recipient.  It is showing in my
document however.  Any suggestions?

Thanks much!
0
anonymous (74721)

hyperlink #4
Hello, I have. a spreadsheet with 300+ records. One column has website addresses. How can I format those cells so that when I click on the web address, it will go to the websites? I know Excel explains it but I'm not understanding it. if someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Mindy Mindy Select the cells, hit F2 and ENTER as many times as needed to roll through the range and change to hyperlinks. Whole column at a time use this macro from David McRitchie. Sub MakeHyperlinks() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Intersect(Selection, _ ...

Credit Card Transactrions Not Showing up in Reports
In May of this year I closed a Disovercard account because the # had been compromised. I closed the account in Money. I got a new account # and I created a new Discover account in Money. Both accounts have been updated with transactions via direct connect. (Not the old since May of course) I noticed that the ledger looked different in the new account, different than my checking ledger (and previously, my Discover ledger) and my current Visa ledger had looked. The layout of my Visa nd checking ledgers is identical, columnwise and line wise. I thought nothing of this dfference. Also, it...

Hyperlinks
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to A-Z Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink keeps the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data. Try using the =HYPERLINK() worksheet function Tim "LeisaA" <LeisaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3362C55C-FBA2-43...

unwanted formatting (Word 2007)
Hello, I have a template in Word 2007 that does a mailmerge with a .CSV file. The CSV file contains fields with document names (p.e. "ST 900.docx"). During the merge, the contents of these small documents is inserted. The documents are made in Courier 12. The template is also in Courier 12 and the default font in Normal.dotx is also Courier 12. After the merge, in the "output" document, the layout of the inserted text is completely messed up: in one line the font changes from Courier to Times New Roman and back and the text will be bold where it is not in the ...

Read e-mails disappear from inbox
My OE's one account is connected to pop3.live.com. I've used this for many months without problems. Today, suddenly, as soon as I read a message it disappears from my inbox. And all old read messages have disappeared too. I can find them on the hotmail server, but they're gone from my PC. Is there a setting somewhere that could have gotten switched? I looked in Tools/Options but couldn't find one. Is there a way I can get my inbox from hotmail.com back on my PC? Note - Please don't use this thread to persuade me to use the regular Windows Live setup. ...

Exporting e-mail accounts in MS outlook
Hi, I am e-mail admininstrator for three different companies and this means that i have more than 10 e-mail accounts. Now as my Windows goes corrupt every 2 or three months i have reinstall my windows and thus Outlook. It is very frustrating and time consuming to recreate all 10 accounts every time that i have to reinstall MS outlook. Now is there anyway that i could export these account settings like all other things that could be exported in MSO. Rgds, eqbal -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Outlook 98 and 2000, IMO, yes. Otherwise,...

Word X ALWAYS crashes!
I have had nothing but problems with Word. I am running Office 10.1.3 because I was told it was the most stable. Yesterday I removed every single trace of MS Office from my computer, using the Remove Office utility and manually removing the OfficePID and (10) Settings files. I then ran Disk Warrior on my machine. Finally I removed the Font Cache and all duplicate copies of fonts from my system. Then I reinstalled Word. Guess what? It still crashes all the time. When opening attachments (especially from Apple Mail) and documents, when saving documents, or just conveniently in the middle...

Excel 2000 Hyperlinks
Probably a silly question, but how do you turn off hyperlinks? I know how to remove them, but I want the entire feature turned off so that when I type an email address it doesn't turn it into an active hyperlink. In XP, you can go to Tools, Autocorrect options, but I can't seem to find the option in 2000. >>but I can't seem to find the option in 2000. Me either. You could precede the entry with an apostrophe. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP .... or hit CTRL-Z right after it converts. Rgds, Andy ...

Hyperlinks and e-mail
I want to be able to send an e-mail as a result of a vlookup. so if I have the name in Col A,the email address in Col B,the case number in Col C and the Vlookup formula on a different page I want to be able to lookup the name and also get the email hyperlink, with the case number included in the subject field. Then I need to automate that process with a Macro.......... Ade Hi not quite sure this is what you want but for mailing macros have a look at Ron's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ade wrote: > I want to be able to send a...

Grouping Combo Box Doesn't Show All Fields
I have a report bound to a query, but when I attempt to add a grouping level, all the fields in the query are not listed in the combo box. Any ideas? (Using Access 2007) -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200802/1 What are the field types of the ones that are not listed? You can't group on a memo field either in a query or in a report. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "boyratchet via AccessMonster.com" <u41080@uwe> wrote in message news:803b26b6e0cdf@uwe... >I have a report bound to a query, but when...

Why does a mail show as being replied/forwarded before I send it?
I have noticed that if I click Reply or Forward on a message, that after some time - before the message is sent - the original message appears with the Reply or Forward mark. So even if I cancel the message it appears as though it has been replied or forwarded. This is misleading and especially bad for auditing purposes. I am using MS Office 2007. ...

Junk mail problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi there (and happy new year to whomever reads this) <br><br>My question: how can I get Entourage to accept to recognize a site as junk. I have been receiving mail from a couple of sources which, MONTHS AGO, I designated as junk mail, but they keep appearing in my regular mail window!! As far as I know (because I have checked)everything checks out: there are never any apparent changes to the mailer's address or to any other characteristic. It's really weird because I have tried ...

Show all contacts in subfolders
Is there any way I can make my contacts folder show all the entries for contacts in its subfolders? At the moment all contacts are in category subfolders yet I cannot get a contact list with all my contacts in. Many thanks "Steevo" <geo@uk2k.nospam.com> wrote in message news:bq5kef$2n4$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... > Is there any way I can make my contacts folder show all the entries for > contacts in its subfolders? At the moment all contacts are in category > subfolders yet I cannot get a contact list with all my contacts in. > > Many thanks > > > &g...

Blank Mail Body
We are using Outlook 2003 with SBS 2003 and are having trouble with sending messages. The message on a reply is blank when format is set to html or rtf. We also can not set format to rtf at all as all messages sent will be blank. Anyone have resolution to this issue? All machines are current on updates to windows 2000 and outlook 2003. Thanks, Randy- ...

Can you hyperlink to a hyperlink?
I'm am having trouble linking/referencing a cell that contains another hyperlink. There is a master list on one tab, that has hyperlinks to all documents listed. Our other tabs (within the same spreadsheet) contain the same information that is stored in the master list tab, but specific to a group. (i.e. a training tab, lists only the training documents) The idea is to maintain only the hyperlink on the master list page, but allow others to click of the hyperlink to a document on their specific group tab, and it would open the document. Originally, I just used the &q...

Outlook will not save the e-mail password
Outlook 2000 will not save my internet e-mail password under account properties. I check the 'save password' box and enter the password, but it does not get saved. To my knowledge, I have no application running that disables autocompletion of passwords. I recently switched over form Outlook Express 2000 where I was having no such problems. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. See if this helps - For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://su...

Hyperlinks not hyperlinked in long messages
I am receiving a regular mail which contains many hyperlinks. It seems that, when the message exceeds a certain size, only the first hyperlinks work (colored blue and underlined), but they stop working somewhere in the last third of the message. I see this happening with messages with sizes of 129, 185, 210 KB. But on another message with 43KB all the hyperlinks work. (I can send the mentioned messages to someone willing to suggest a solution) I don't know if the problem has to do with the size of the message or the number of hyperlinks within. But if I break one of these messages i...

Resizing Pictures Causes Word to Jump to Beginning of Document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello - after I paste a picture and then change the text layout to &quot;tight&quot; Word typically jumps to the beginning of the document, sometimes taking the picture with it, sometime just putting the cursor up there. Any help on how this might be fixed would be appreciated. Go to Word>Preferences>View and turn on "Object Anchors" so you can see what you are doing. Then click the picture, and an Anchor symbol ⚓ will appear somewhere on the page where you pasted the picture. ...

Hyperlinking images
I have a worksheet with several columns. One of the columns is entitled image which I've hyperlinked to image files. I thought that if I were to email this worksheet to someone else that my images would go along with it. Not happening. How do I set it up, so that the images are embedded on each row as a file name and if I email it to someone, all of the images are transferred also. I know it's a simple solution, but I'm not finding it. Thanks. You must either send all the image files along with the workbook or insert the images into the workbook. Sending ...

Numbers to Words
Hi All, I'm looking for a macro/VB script for expressing an amount in pesos in words, in Spanish - anyone got a script kicking about? Thanks, Thomas. If you get no better offer, perhaps you could modify the routine at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;213360 with numbers translated at http://ets.freetranslation.com/ which for one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fouteen fifteen million thousand gives un dos tres cuatro cinco seis siete ocho nueve diez once doce trece fouteen quince millones mil etc. Hope this helps -- t_...

unexpected qty showing up in MRP
Hello Everybody. Every so often we see qtys show up on our MRP workbench that are associated w/ an SO that is closed / transfered to history. Does anyone know .. - why this might occur - how to clean up MRP We have tried running checklinks, item reconciles, regenerating MRP, etc .. In my current example, if I drill down to the details of the MRP qty, I will see a reference to an SO. Try to drill down again and get the msg that 'this SO has been removed from Sales Order processing History'. Any insite is appreciated. M. Is it possible that the SO was canceled in between regen...

Outlook 2003: don't show alerts when new e-mail comes
How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted when each mail comes. I only get the pop-up alert for items that stay in the Inbox. If the mail item gets moved (by rule) to another folder, no pop-ups "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uwPW34LyFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am > subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted > whe...

Junk Senders list is empty, but still filters mail
I'm trying to remove an email address from my Junk Senders list, but the list is empty. Yet the mail from this sender is still being filtered to the Junk Mail folder. How can I remove the filter? ps. I suspect this has something to do with the fact that I'm on Exchange. check the exchange server junk mail settings ... "Paul" <paul.mercer@tnsi.com> wrote in message news:000f01c34ae3$d7b48730$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to remove an email address from my Junk Senders > list, but the list is empty. Yet the mail from this sender > is still being fil...

My footnotes are not showing up on my document
When I insert a footnote on my document, my number doesn' t appear and my typing doesn't appear as well. I went to Options to make sure my ScreenTips are turned on and they are. Can someone help me figure this out please? Thanks! -- Sherry Vinturella Perhaps you have the Footnote Reference and Footnote Text styles formatted as Hidden? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sherry" <Sherry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDA89765-C28F-4F4D-BC62-F6D128599539@mi...

Numbers show instead of text
I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? What sort of text? Where is it entered? What type of numbers? A small example would be nice. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 7 Oct 2006 14:36:02 -0700, Mcoste <Mcoste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I entered text into some cells, and it shows up as numbers. What do I do? It sounds like you have the data formatted for numeric in the first row of that column. Select the problem cells, right click, select format cells, and select Number type of "General". Good Luck! "Mcoste&quo...