Hyperlinks in outlook messages open with media player

Hi,

Whenever i try to click a hyperlink from an email in outlook it tries to
upen it with media player.
Any help on how i can resolve this would be helpful.

0
Silby (2)

Exchange\Outlook delegate issue
We have problem with delegate in outlook. The problem comes from that a person added someone as delegate to his calendar. Then that delegate email account is deleted, and he also deleted the delegate from his outlook. However whenever people send him appointment, they received undeliverable message “Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.”. The following article, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312433/en-us Suggests we use mdbvu32.exe to solve the problem. The article suggest following. To identify a delegate rule and remove the delegate rule from a mailbox, ...

ayuda de outlook nedelka
hola mi nombre es nedelka , necesito ayuda sobre outlook Podrias ser mas especifica. >-----Original Message----- >hola mi nombre es nedelka , necesito ayuda sobre outlook > > >. > ...

Calendar Control Crashing with message saying "Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module comctl32.dll
Calendar Control Crashing with message saying The description for Event ID ( 1001 ) in Source ( Microsoft Internet Explorer ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: 02978920. 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail 0010: 75 72 65 20 20 69 65 78 ure iex 0018: 70 6c 6f 72 65 2e 65 78 plore.ex 0020: 65 20 36 2e 30 2e 32 36 e 6.0.26 0028: 30 30 2e 30 20 69 6e 20 00.0 in 0030: 63 6f 6d 6...

Migrate outlook profiles
hello, We are upgrading from office 2000 to office 2003. to avoid user problems, I would like to migrate their settings like, adjusted toolbars, outlook settings. I have used the proflwiz.exe /A ... and I was able to restore the profile, BUT I don't have additional mailboxes, pst's, OAB, ... Can anyone help me out with migrating or extracting the outlook profile??? Thanks Dimi "Dimi" <Dimi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C2E0DB5-6880-4B9E-B7C4-E12915758FB5@microsoft.com... > hello, > > We are upgrading from office 2000 to office 2003...

outlook 6
Every time I recive a email in outlook express ME verison I recive two of the same message. Is there a way to fix this so I only get one of each message.... LLOYD COBB This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplor...

Using Category in outlook 2007
I have been catergorizing my emails for months. Recently, when i tried to categorize my email, an error message pops up - "the attachment size exceeds the allowable limit" Does anyone has the same problem and how to resolve it? Thanks in advance. Hard to say, but usually this error comes up when either the message itself is too big or when your mailbox is full. I'm assuming you are using an Exchange account here? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-In...

Duplication of delivered messages
On my Toshiba laptop running Windows xp Home, using Outlook 2000. Every time I close and reopen outlook one of my email accounts delivers approximately the last 10 days of email again. This will happen every time I close and restart outlook. I have this exact email account on my desktop with same OS and ver. of Outlook, but do not have the same problem. I also have another email address with the same domain on my laptop, this also is not having the same problem. Only this one account. This is a major problem for me, and I'd like to just delete the account, but I have too many t...

Outlook Web Access #45
Goodmorning, I have some problems with OWA in Exchange-server 5.5 SP3 on a W2K-server which is also a DC. I cann't install SP4 because this errormessage: Self registration of the DLL c:\winnt\Profiles\Administrator\windows\system32\cdonts.dll failed : 0d and Processing file d:\eng\server\setup\i386\\cdo.ins , at or near line 7 ''the specified module could not be found" I don't understand, the ..system32.. subdirectory in the first error doesn't exists (and I have made the hidden directories visible). What is wrong here? Thanks. John Ask in an Exchange ...

Outlook 2000 automatic name checking
Automatic name checking is not working. How to fix? It is selected to use that feature but does not work. Thanks, ...

hyperlink #4
Hello, I have. a spreadsheet with 300+ records. One column has website addresses. How can I format those cells so that when I click on the web address, it will go to the websites? I know Excel explains it but I'm not understanding it. if someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Mindy Mindy Select the cells, hit F2 and ENTER as many times as needed to roll through the range and change to hyperlinks. Whole column at a time use this macro from David McRitchie. Sub MakeHyperlinks() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Intersect(Selection, _ ...

Excel Closes all open excel files when I close one
If I double-click 3 different .xls files to open 3 different excel applictions, I find that they all close at the some time when I close one of the windows. I am closing the windows by clicking the "X" in the upper right corner. I am using Excel 2002 sp2. ...

Outlook 2003 Print problem
When printing Emails from Outlook 2003, the first page is cut off about 2 inches on the right side. The second and following pages print normally. What setting needs to be change to correct the printing on the 1st page? ...

unable to open existing Publisher file
I have Publisher 2003 and I have been unable to open a file that I saved previously. As soon as I choose the file and click on "open" the whole program shuts down. Hello, I am having the same problem. Did you ever get in resolved? "Sandy" wrote: > I have Publisher 2003 and I have been unable to open a file that I saved > previously. As soon as I choose the file and click on "open" the whole > program shuts down. How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/198256/en-us If none of the above h...

Outlook Not Closing Completely
I have posted this problem before, as have many others, and apparently there is no solution. When I close Outlook 2000 (completely up to date) running on Windows 2000 Pro (completely up to date), Outlook remains in memory and has to be closed either by the Task Manager or by rebooting. I have exactly the same problem at the office running Outlook 2000 (completely up to date) on Windows XP (completely up to date). There are no PDAs and no COM Add-Ins. I was previously told that the problem was caused by Norton Antivirus, which I was running at both places. However, I replaced Norton with E-Trus...

how do i transfer regular incredimail to outlook if i have both
i have a regular incredimail and somehow i also have incredimail adds-on(outlook)how do i transfer data from one to the other? krykry wrote: > i have a regular incredimail and somehow i also have incredimail > adds-on(outlook)how do i transfer data from one to the other? Check with Incredimail support on this issue as it's their product. :) ...

Lost my contact folders in Outlook 2003
Actually, I lost them only in the Folder List. They still appear in My Contacts but are just for looking at - clicking on them (right or left) does nothing. I'm assuming because of both of the above symptoms that those folders are actually gone. Fortunately, I had a backup pst and I've copied the contact folders back over to my current pst but now the missing and unclickable contact folders are still listed in My Contacts along with the actual and usable ones. How can I get rid of the useless folders listed in My Contacts that don't appear in the Folder List? Thanks ...

Three questions about sending an email with Access and Outlook 200
I am using Office 2007 on two computers. I want to send an email from an Access program via Outlook. On one computer I am successful. On the second computer I fail. As far as I know the installations of Outlook and Access on the machines are identical. (Obviously this is not true because of the success/fail difference.) My first question is: Instead of using Outlook, is there some other object that I can use to send an email besides Outlook. My Access database contains a table with a list of the email addresses. My email body is: "See attached." and I attach a f...

Hyperlinks
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to A-Z Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink keeps the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data. Try using the =HYPERLINK() worksheet function Tim "LeisaA" <LeisaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3362C55C-FBA2-43...

How to stop access confirmation in Outlook
When I try to sync my PDA/Phone with Outlook (2000) it ask for me to allow access for 'x' number of munites. How do I stop this request? Thanks Clive Try updating your PDA sync software. (If the PDA uses Activesync, upgrade to 3.7x) And if you are curious to know how/why you are getting the prompt, see the following links. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Clive" <someone@NOTHANKS.com> wrote i...

outlook terminvergabe im Autohaus
hallo an alle! ich muss eine projektstudie zum them terminmanagement im AH schreiben. suche dringend ein autohaus, welches outlook als terminvergabeprogramm nutzt. mfg daniel dk, you wrote on 3 Apr 2006 03:35:31 -0700: > ich muss eine projektstudie zum them terminmanagement im AH schreiben. > suche dringend ein autohaus, welches outlook als terminvergabeprogramm > nutzt. Du bist hier falsch! Das ist eine englischsprachige Outlook-NG, und ich glaube nicht, dass dir hier jemand helfen kann ;-). Poste dein Anliegen nochmal in die deutsche NG f�r Outlook: news:microsoft.public.de....

Error upon opening any word document or clicking on the help

sync
I have a desktop at the office and a desktop at home. Is it possible to Sync outlook on both machines? This way when I go to the office any messages I might have already read or replied to will exactly the same on both machines? Or - Might a better option be store my *.pst files and any other files I might need to be working on on my server at the office and just VPN into the server from the house? If this is the better option which files must be on the server and how do I point outlook to them? Thanks - Pete Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm ...

Outlook #122
Have WINDOWS2000 and MS Office 2000Pro with all up to date patches. Have just upgraded to Broadband telephone line and since installing new modem (which works with the Internet) I can no longer access my e-Mails via MS Outlook. Outlook opens but immediately gives the following error message: "An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed.Run setup again for the program" I have uninstalled & reinstalled without success - anybody any ideas, is there anything I can add, change or delete in the registry?? ...

How do I dismiss past due meeting reminders in Outlook?
I have two meeting reminders that keep popping up for meeting that were scheduled for two weeks ago. When I try to delete the reminders I get the following message: "Cannot turn off reminders. You may be reminded again." How can I delete these reminders? 1. Restart outlook using the cleanreminders switch (http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/switches.htm) 2. if that fails, switch to all appointments view and browse the list for the items with the reminders and delete them from your calendar. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Outlook 2007 Signatures
I created an html signature with a table, style tags defining the font, and absolute paths for hyperlinked images (two images butted together on the footer in a table column so that if you click image one you go to one url and image two you go to a different url) using Textpad. I then put the .html file in the Microsoft Signatures directory and edited the text from the generic template and saved it. The images live on our web-server in a dedicated directory. If I send an email to myself with no signature and only a subject, Outlook 2007 says that the size of the resulting email is 9KB....