Hyperlink on in-coming mail not working

We are unable to open any links that appear on any mail
that offers this option.  Instead we have to copy the
shortcut and then paste it on the internet.

Would appreciate it if somebody could tell me what to do.

Thank you,

0
anonymous (74722)

Have you had any luck resolving this? I am having the
same problem and have had no luck in tracking down an
answer.
Thanks.

0
anonymous (74722)

Dates 01/1/02005 comes u ps as 0.011111111 #2
When I format for dates in a column I get this bogus number. How can I fix it so the column reads the date entries????? Thank you umm 01/1/02005 isn't a date - any reason you have the extra 0 in before the 2005? if this was a typo in your post then could you give us a couple of examples of your dates, let us know how you entered them and how you're trying to format them. Cheers JulieD "DateConfused" <DateConfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C460F2D-65A1-493F-AF77-EE1D477F99E7@microsoft.com... > When I format for dates in a column I get ...

Require help with undeliverable mails
Hello, I really do need some assistance,I have two e mail accounts set up in outlook XP one for personal mail and one for business mail. The personal mail is a Yahoo.co.uk account and the other is a private domain set up with a web hosting company. My ISP is Freeserve although I do not use any freeserve mail account. I know that both of my accounts are working correctly because I have had friends mail me and I have replied using both accounts. The problem that I am getting is when an ebay customer contacts me and I try to reply on the same mail, I always get a returned mail saying that it is u...

hyperlink #4
Hello, I have. a spreadsheet with 300+ records. One column has website addresses. How can I format those cells so that when I click on the web address, it will go to the websites? I know Excel explains it but I'm not understanding it. if someone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Mindy Mindy Select the cells, hit F2 and ENTER as many times as needed to roll through the range and change to hyperlinks. Whole column at a time use this macro from David McRitchie. Sub MakeHyperlinks() Dim cell As Range For Each cell In Intersect(Selection, _ ...

Working with Splitter Window
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to have multiple SplitterWindows in one application?! I mean I want to choose between two SplitterWindows and show one at a time (for simplicity I said two, sure I'll have much more than two). Well If I could set SplitterWindow for a View object, I could've hide a view and show the other one but it seems that SplitterWindow can be attached only to MainFrame!! And something funny is that I can't use SplitterWindow for an SDI app that does not use Document/View architecture, even though it has MainFrame?? In this case overriding OnCreateClient...

Hyperlinks
I have a spreadsheet that is 3604 rows & 6 columns. Column E has only hyperlinks to URL's. I have filtered my data via column B. I tried to A-Z Column A. When I do, the hyperlinks do not stay with the data. The mask looks correct but when you scroll over the hyperlink you see a completely different URL.????? Can anyone tell me how to make sure the Hyperlink keeps the correct URL when filtering and sorting the data. Try using the =HYPERLINK() worksheet function Tim "LeisaA" <LeisaA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3362C55C-FBA2-43...

Excel 2000 Hyperlinks
Probably a silly question, but how do you turn off hyperlinks? I know how to remove them, but I want the entire feature turned off so that when I type an email address it doesn't turn it into an active hyperlink. In XP, you can go to Tools, Autocorrect options, but I can't seem to find the option in 2000. >>but I can't seem to find the option in 2000. Me either. You could precede the entry with an apostrophe. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP .... or hit CTRL-Z right after it converts. Rgds, Andy ...

Read e-mails disappear from inbox
My OE's one account is connected to pop3.live.com. I've used this for many months without problems. Today, suddenly, as soon as I read a message it disappears from my inbox. And all old read messages have disappeared too. I can find them on the hotmail server, but they're gone from my PC. Is there a setting somewhere that could have gotten switched? I looked in Tools/Options but couldn't find one. Is there a way I can get my inbox from hotmail.com back on my PC? Note - Please don't use this thread to persuade me to use the regular Windows Live setup. ...

Exporting e-mail accounts in MS outlook
Hi, I am e-mail admininstrator for three different companies and this means that i have more than 10 e-mail accounts. Now as my Windows goes corrupt every 2 or three months i have reinstall my windows and thus Outlook. It is very frustrating and time consuming to recreate all 10 accounts every time that i have to reinstall MS outlook. Now is there anyway that i could export these account settings like all other things that could be exported in MSO. Rgds, eqbal -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Outlook 98 and 2000, IMO, yes. Otherwise,...

combo box not working
Hi there I am trying to use a combo box to filter my data in a form. I only have one table and one form. There are five fields. I have a client and then with in a client I have orders. Both of these are seperate fields. I might two orders which would represent two records. I want the combo box (which is also on my form) to be able to filter down to see just a selected client. I have tried to use the Event procedure for the After_Update using but it doesn't work for me, Please help, Thanks in advance, Andrea What you described sounds more like a spreadsheet than an Access table...

Why does a mail show as being replied/forwarded before I send it?
I have noticed that if I click Reply or Forward on a message, that after some time - before the message is sent - the original message appears with the Reply or Forward mark. So even if I cancel the message it appears as though it has been replied or forwarded. This is misleading and especially bad for auditing purposes. I am using MS Office 2007. ...

Hyperlinks and e-mail
I want to be able to send an e-mail as a result of a vlookup. so if I have the name in Col A,the email address in Col B,the case number in Col C and the Vlookup formula on a different page I want to be able to lookup the name and also get the email hyperlink, with the case number included in the subject field. Then I need to automate that process with a Macro.......... Ade Hi not quite sure this is what you want but for mailing macros have a look at Ron's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ade wrote: > I want to be able to send a...

Business Contact Manager reports won't work
I installed Outlook 2003 with BCM two weeks ago and cannot get the reports to work, if I try to run any of the reports under the "Business Tools" menu option, I get a message box the "The Report Cannot Be Generated. Try again later." Did a full reinstall, clean reboot, new profile...nothing works..has anybody seen this? no, my report generation works fine. Do you have opportunities created? Steve wrote: > I installed Outlook 2003 with BCM two weeks ago and cannot > get the reports to work, if I try to run any of the > reports under the "Business To...

Rules Seem to Stop Working
I use Rules in Outlook 2003 SP2, to move messages into folders depending on sender and address to information. It seems lately that some of the rules fail to do requested task. If the problem lasts more that a couple days I create a new rule to complete the task. Any ideas what may be causing this. Could my file be getting too large. Properties show > 2 GB, but still show this after I deleted 1000's of messages. Thank you If your .pst file is almost 2 gigs and it is the older (ansi) format, = you need to do some serious maintenance right now. Compact your .pst = file after emp...

Can you hyperlink to a hyperlink?
I'm am having trouble linking/referencing a cell that contains another hyperlink. There is a master list on one tab, that has hyperlinks to all documents listed. Our other tabs (within the same spreadsheet) contain the same information that is stored in the master list tab, but specific to a group. (i.e. a training tab, lists only the training documents) The idea is to maintain only the hyperlink on the master list page, but allow others to click of the hyperlink to a document on their specific group tab, and it would open the document. Originally, I just used the &q...

Blank Mail Body
We are using Outlook 2003 with SBS 2003 and are having trouble with sending messages. The message on a reply is blank when format is set to html or rtf. We also can not set format to rtf at all as all messages sent will be blank. Anyone have resolution to this issue? All machines are current on updates to windows 2000 and outlook 2003. Thanks, Randy- ...

Outlook 2003: don't show alerts when new e-mail comes
How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted when each mail comes. I only get the pop-up alert for items that stay in the Inbox. If the mail item gets moved (by rule) to another folder, no pop-ups "Petar Popara" <my.fake@mail.net> wrote in message news:uwPW34LyFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > How can I turn off alerts on some folders (not all) under Inbox tree. I am > subscribed on a lot of mailing lists and I don't want to be interupted > whe...

Hyperlinks not hyperlinked in long messages
I am receiving a regular mail which contains many hyperlinks. It seems that, when the message exceeds a certain size, only the first hyperlinks work (colored blue and underlined), but they stop working somewhere in the last third of the message. I see this happening with messages with sizes of 129, 185, 210 KB. But on another message with 43KB all the hyperlinks work. (I can send the mentioned messages to someone willing to suggest a solution) I don't know if the problem has to do with the size of the message or the number of hyperlinks within. But if I break one of these messages i...

Outlook will not save the e-mail password
Outlook 2000 will not save my internet e-mail password under account properties. I check the 'save password' box and enter the password, but it does not get saved. To my knowledge, I have no application running that disables autocompletion of passwords. I recently switched over form Outlook Express 2000 where I was having no such problems. Any thoughts or advice will be appreciated. Thanks. See if this helps - For Outlook 2000 or 2002 on Win 98, NT, or 2000: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q290684 For Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000: (CW) http://su...

Hyperlinking images
I have a worksheet with several columns. One of the columns is entitled image which I've hyperlinked to image files. I thought that if I were to email this worksheet to someone else that my images would go along with it. Not happening. How do I set it up, so that the images are embedded on each row as a file name and if I email it to someone, all of the images are transferred also. I know it's a simple solution, but I'm not finding it. Thanks. You must either send all the image files along with the workbook or insert the images into the workbook. Sending ...

How to have an field change on a different form when e-mailing?
In my project update form there is a status field, at the time a 2nd form is e-mailed from the database (this is a separate form linked to the project update form by a project number assigned by the database) I want the status field that is on the project update form to change to ECN issued. How can I accomplish this? Can I use the forms!formname.fieldname.value="ecn issued? Thanks in advance Assuming it is the form's current record you want to update and that form is open, yes; otherwise, you may need to consider an update query to execute. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access...

Hyperlink?
I have been trying to put a hyperlink to a bank in an Excel cell. After difficulty I tried very carefully to follow instructions. When I click on the link, I get a message that starts with "Unable to open <address>" and ends with "Cannot download the information you requested." I do not know if the following is a clue. The address in the cell starts with http://. If I manually copy the address and paste it into the browser it works. But the address that finally appears starts with https://. The rest of the address is modified as well. I am using a relatively...

Change the formatting of row by select a single cell & Editing should be working #2
Hi All; I require such a sheet code which can help me in Changing the formatting of row (like A1:A25) of selected cell (A4 is Selected) and allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc). Currently I'm Using following code but this does not allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc) and I can not decide the range for working this sheet code. Any kind help is appreciated. Private Sub Search_Click() Sheets("Quick Search").Visible = True ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False Sheets("Quick Search").Select End Sub Private Sub Workshe...

Sort not working correctly
I created a report for a query. When I sort the desired field most of the records sort correctly, but some records do not. This phenomenon happened both in the query and the report. I was able to solve the query sort problem by highlighting the column in the data set view and right click ascending. The mixed sort continues in the report weather I use Order By On or the Sorting and Grouping dialog box. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? -- Regards, Frank Frank <buckfd@gmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote: >I created a report for a query. When I sort the desired field most of the ...

Mail Delivery Problems
I have a front end server and a two server backend cluster (a/p) running exchange 2003 in our lab. We are planning our deployment of exchange for the first time. Email is being received by the front end server but it just ends up in the queue and never gets delivered to the mailbox on the backend. I added the subdomain subdomain.company.com to the recipient policy and made it the primary smtp address for now. Since we want to be able to transition from our old mail server to this new environment we are putting two smtp addresses on each account. company.com subdomain.company.com This lab...

Outlook Mail Problem
I can sent emails to my sister in St. Paul, MN to her business address, but when she tries to reply to my messages she is blocked from sending them to me. I live in Tulsa, OK and this problem does NOT happen when we communicate between her home email address and mine, only when she is at work. Any ideas? It would be pure speculation if we tried to guess the cause. We would have to see a verbatim copy of the blocking notice. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Choppo56" <Choppo56@discussions.micros...