http://LongPathTool.com - Path Too Long/Deep fix These are some of the other error messages that you could encounter while using Windows: Cannot delete file - Access denied The destination or source

http://LongPathTool.com - Path Too Long/Deep fix

These are some of the other error messages that you could encounter
while using Windows:
Cannot delete file - Access denied
The destination or source file might be in use
There is been a sharing violation
The file is being used by another user or program
Cannot delete folder or file. The file name specified is too long or
not valid.
Error Deleting folder or file

There is no doubt that you have come across other error messages
because these are just a few of them. But, you should know that
whenever you try to move, rename or delete a file or folder, this
program can be very helpful. The Long Path Tool will identify the
running programs or processes which might have locked the files and is
preventing them from being moved, renamed or deleted.

http://LongPathTool.com - Path Too Long/Deep fix

Outlook 2002: Unable to delete calendar entries or messages
I'm running Outlook 2002 on Windows 2000 Professional operating system. I am unable to delete messages or delete calendar entries. When I attempt to delete I receive the following message: "Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\...\Outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool." I've ran the Inbox Repair Tool utility. But it says there are no errors to repair. I downloaded the "Oversized PST Recovery Utility". But the program will not run since the pst file is not over 2GB. Please help. Russell D...

Value Error
I copied some data from a web page and pasted it into a spread sheet. It looks like the following: 10/12/2008 BALTIMORE RAVENS 39 39 13:00 EST INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -6 -4.5 Simple enough. when I try to subtract (or add) -6 and -4.5 into a new cell I get a value error. If I retype the -4.5 to -4.5 (I can't see why there is any difference) it works. (I don't have to retype the -6???, just the -4.5) I don't want to manually change all of the numbers so I can do simple subtraction and addition. This is frustrating. You may well have imported non-breaking space characters (code 1...

INDEX and #REF error
Ok, I am using the INDEX function to sum a range that corresponds to a changing column and row reference linked to another spreadsheet. It works fine with the other spreadsheet open, but I get a #REF error when it is not. Why won't it work with the sheet closed and is there a fix? Heres the function as entered =(SUM(INDEX('O:\Prod\ScoreCard\[Score2004linked.xls]SCORE'!$B$11:AN$888,$B46,$G$1):INDEX('O:\Prod\ScoreCard\[Score2004linked.xls]SCORE'!$B$11:AN$888,$B46,$I$1))) Thanks, Neil ...

IE prompts for username and password when saving excel file opened in IE
Hi all, I've been having a problem, i have an IIS server, serving a bunch of excel spreadsheets and word documents. The files are for viewing only (i.e., read only). When I click on a link to download a word file it prompts me whether I want to save it or open it. If I save it it works fine. But if I open it, it opens in IE. If I try save the document locally it does it no problem. However, when I do the same thing with the excel documents, I can open them fine in IE but when I try save them locally, I get prompted for a username and password for the web server. Now I don't want that ...

RunTime Error 521
I have this message show up on Headquarters Manager evertime I try to copy something to my clipboard. It says it cannot open clipboard and then proceeds to close out Headquarters Manager. Any suggestions? Thanks, Andy Pinney HI,There are many reason this error come, first let me know are you using the HQ over the Terminal services. Citrix etc Confirm please "WallOfFame" wrote: > I have this message show up on Headquarters Manager evertime I try to copy > something to my clipboard. It says it cannot open clipboard and then proceeds > to close out Headquarters Ma...

Outlook error MSO9.dll
Can someone please help me? When I attempt to open outlook, I recieve the following error message: "Outlook has now caused an error in MSO9.dll. Outloook will now close." How can I correct this problem? Hi Jeff, The problem you have reported can occur because the file Mso9.dll, common to all Microsoft Office 2000 programs, may be damaged or missing. For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article 241817.KB.EN-US - OL2000: Invalid Page Fault in Module Mso9.dll You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft....

Deleting the message that I am replying to.
When I reply to a message the original message is in the email that I am sending. I would like to have the original message that I have replied to automatically deleted. In our company it is standard practice to maintain the email with all responses in it so we do not need the original after we reply to it. "Hesston_Don" <HesstonDon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDDDFCFD-D2F9-48E6-A49A-DE4CC9449F0F@microsoft.com... > When I reply to a message the original message is in the email that I am > sending. > I would like to have the origi...

can't send to hotmail or msn, dcom 10009 error?
Hello, I have an exchange 2003/win2003 server with all the latest updates/sp/smtp patches and it has weird errors when sending to msn or hotmail.com. I enabled the message tracking center and tried sending a test, but it sits in the queue, and message tracking repeats that it sent it..... 4/4/2005 3:25 SMTP: Started Outbound Transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:33 Message transferred to mc9-f25.hotmail.com through smtp 4/4/2005 3:34 SMTP: Started Outbound transfer of message 4/4/2005 3:41 Message transferred to mc7-f25.hotmail.com through smtp etc. the system event log has dcom 10009 errors ...

CRM 3.0 Activities Error
Jut recently ungraded to CRM 3.0 from CRM 1.2 and in the Outlook client, now when creating a new task in a contact, then try and Save and Complete (not saved first) get a server error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application Server was unable to process request. Exception Details: System.web.services.protocols.soapException: Server was unable to process Request. Then a whole bunch of code. We just went live on Monday and now getting all these problems - so the staff are not really very happy. This is the 2nd of 4 - so far that have gotten this ...

can't delet email
I am using Outlook 2000, and can't delete email. Every time I try it says "Messaging Interface has Returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". I restart it, and it still happens. I can send and receive mail and delete other items, just not messages. I have already installed the service paks posted. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Forward http to http not working
I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o want to work. I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . thanks! Sean On Tue, 10 May 2005 08:54:45 -0700, Sean <doyoureallyneedthis@nospam.name> wrote: >I've followed the instruction in artcile 555126 and it doesn't seemt o >want to work. >I have Exchange 2003 and am accessing OWA with IE 6 >All I get is the standard 403.4 error saying I need to add https . Did you set up SSL on the virtual directory with a ce...

Don't allow file copying
Dear All I have a complete data base, I want stop anyone who is not authorised to copy that file. ho can this be done? Thanks -- M.A.Halim mmhalim@hotmail.com There's nothing in Access that will prevent people from copying the file. It's possible that there might be something in the operating system that can do this, but I'm not aware of any way. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "M.A.Halim" <MAHalim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C68F080-AB2E-4DC1-A6A6-D15F50B446B4@microsoft.com......

Message order
When calling DoModal() does DoDataExchange or OnInitDialog get called first. In generel, can someone give a link or resource that might show the order in which messages are posted for different activities in Windows? Thanks, "John Garcia" <jggarcia@controlgaging.com> wrote in message news:ObdUDhTrEHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When calling DoModal() does DoDataExchange or OnInitDialog get called first. OnInitDialog. > In generel, can someone give a link or resource that might show the order in > which messages are posted for different activities in Windows...

GP 9
Upgrading to GP 2010 is in the immediate future but not today. When bringing up GP 9 (initially) I'm receiving the following messages: New code must be included in the Dynamics.sec dictionary. Do you with to include new code now? Response: Yes Dexterity Runtime message: Unable to find a table. Dexterity Runtime message: Unable to include new code. and dexterity shuts down. I've already had the Dex.ini, Dynamics.sec, *.dic, and *.cnk set for write access. The odbc connection is set to sql server authentication. (SqlServer 2005). GP is working fine on all of the XP systems. I'm ju...

Problem opening publisher files over a network
I am having trouble opening publisher files over a local network. I can open other office documents contained within the same folders as those I cannot open. Suggestions? This is not an antivirus issue... I've turned them off and tried... Copy the file to your local hard drive and try again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "LJinViroqua" <LJinViroqua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:090FBB11-B0DA-4A38-8224-3E9EB3A...

Delete Row syntax conundrum
I have a button where Users can click to create new rows to specif 'Audiences' for a communication. When they click the button a ne Audience row with a cell with a drop down in appears each time. Howeve when I want to 'Reset' the worksheet I only want there to be on Audience row remaining. I guess I need to check the cell to see if there is a list item in i and if so delete the row that the cell is in. I have: Sub IfStatement() If Range("A20") = List Then Rows("20:20").Select & Selection.Delet & Shift:=xlUp End Sub But I get compile errors - pr...

after crash forms display errors
Hello, I was working on my Db when all of a sudden it crashed. I saved a backup and closed it down. I opened the back up and now on my main " Job Information" form, almost all of my text boxes with equations display "#Name?". Some of the text boxes reference other tables, some other forms, and some the same form they are located on. I checked the data source an a select few boxes and all the data, according to my table, is correct. Its worth noting that the entire DB was working perfectly before this crash. Now if i go into design mode for the form, delete any t...

How can I creat a combined sheet using the data in other sheets?
I have a book which contains a company's sales information in different areas. For example, the book has three sheets. Sheet "Europe", "Asia", and "Africa" contain the salesmen' contract amount and value in different areas. In each separate sheet, I can quickly know the salesmen's achievements in ascent order or descend order in this area. Now, I want to have a combined sheet which contains all the salesmen's contract information. However, the combined sheet share the same source data with other three sheets. And in this combined sheet, I ca...

RPC over HTTP in outlook
Hello, I am at a point where this problem is simply life and there is no fix, but I thought I'd ask and see what you guys think. I have a site that is connecting to a remote server for email. Server is Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Exchange 2007 SP1 with rollup 6 User is Windows Vista SP1 with Outlook 2007 SP1 Bandwidth test at site shows 1500 kbytes down and 500 kbytes up. I realize that this will be a major factor which is why I am mentioning it. When the user tries to load large emails 5+ Megabytes Outlook will appear to be frozen and not responding. If you are patient and wait ...

Office 2007 PDF File Size Bloat
Hi all, I have been running Office 2007 the first beta. The thing I was most excited about (ok, one of the things) was the PDF converter. Even in the commercial release, the PDF plug-in gave us cleaner, significantly smaller PDF files than we ever got out of Acrobat Pro. About a year ago, though, something changed. I'm afraid that I didn't notice, so I'm not certain if it coincides with a service patch or hot-fix or something, but what happened is that our PDF files became bloated. For instance, I am currently working with a 27 KB .docx file, all text. When I w...

Payroll / Human Resources Error
Have a Deduction that was being setup in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10, it is not going to be used and now I would like to delete that Deduction now at this time. It is not associated with any employee, but I am getting an error when attempting to remove it. A Remove Operation on table 'UPR_SETP_Benefit_based_on' failed because the record couldn't be locked Any suggestions on how to remove out this Deduction? Thanks for your assistance. Kevin ...

Fix for Add Member Variable Wizard, .Net
A lot of users have complained that the Add Member Variable Wizard doesn't work for their MFC projects' controls. From other postings, this seems to revolve around projects that have been around for a while, and upgraded through VC5, 6 and now .Net. Those wizards are actually HTML run by JavaScript. The wizard files and JavaScript can be edited in notepad. If your Add Member Variable Wizard doesn't work for Controls after selecting "Add Variable..." from the contextual menu inside the dialog/form view editor, you can try the following. Proceed at your own risk....

MFC Message Handling
In MFC Generally when we Override Message Handling function by a class then we call base class function at the end like, return CPropertySheet::PreTranslateMessage(pMsg); how this is valid?? If PreTranslateMessage() is not static function then how can we call it by this way (i.e. ClassName::FunctionName)?? "rahul" <hyrahul64@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:0d4c5040-184f-40ea-aad2-9b442e14a4fa@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > In MFC Generally when we Override Message Handling function by a class > then we call base class function at the end like,...

Errors Detected In File Since SP3
We're running Office XP and recently started installing SP3. On one PC since installing SP3 when the user opens certain Excel files they receive a prompt that says errors were detected in the file. This doesn't happen with all files, just some files. If the user goes through the repair process and saves the file all is well and the error doesn't occur again for the same file. This never happened before SP3 was installed. Are there legitimately errors in some of the user's Excel files that were previously undetected without SP3 or is something else going on that can b...

windows media player 11 on windows vista
How can i play .VOB files on windows media player 11 on windowss vista?? "Mitesh Hirani" <MiteshHirani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:624C7C32-63DC-4E45-BEED-4762757696FF@microsoft.com... > How can i play .VOB files on windows media player 11 on windowss vista?? > ..vob is a specific type of mpeg2 file for DVD. They require a DVD decoder to play. Can you play DVD's in WMP, if so then you have a DVD decoder installed on your Vista computer, in that case what exactly happens when you try to play an independent .vob file? If you cannot...