HTML View

I have users that are receiving email that were sent in
HTML format.  I can't find any way to view them in outlook
2000.
0
anonymous (74718)

Randy Magargle <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have users that are receiving email that were sent in
> HTML format.  I can't find any way to view them in outlook
> 2000.

Outlook 2000 is perfectly capable of displaying HTML messages.  Perhaps the
sender is using ill-formed HTML.
--
Brian Tillman
Smiths Aerospace

Tillman (1436)

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

Search within View
On using the search MS CRM always searches within the view 'active <entityname>'. Wouldn't it be much more usefull if the search would be within the chosen view? Is this possible to realize? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://w...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

H E L P ! ! ! OWA only folder view (i.e. no proper web layout)
Hi, The following is the web layout I get when I try to access OWA (https://www.mywebsite/exchange). Unfortunately I have changed settings in the default website (do not know exactly which ones), and applied the settings to all the child objects - including the virtual directories. I have checked the settings with an other working site, and even after copying the "right" settings still nothing changed. Can anyone please tell me where to start? Thanx [To Parent Directory] 6/23/2005 7:50 PM <dir> user1 6/23/2005 7:50 PM <dir> user2 6/23/2005 7:50 P...

populating tree view and list view
Hi, how do i populate a tree view to show all the drives on a system and how to display the corresponding files and folders in a list view (ex.: windows-explorer). Thanx in advance. "Kapil Patry" <kapilpatry@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#v5OqNOnEHA.3992@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, how do i populate a tree view to show all the drives on a system and how > to display the corresponding files and folders in a list view (ex.: > windows-explorer). > Thanx in advance. > > This is some old code I have laying around. I was just learning C++ so it needs som...

Exchange 2003 converting Plain text to HTML in unwanted
We have Exchange 2003 SP1 installed and we have a couple of accounts that forward email to a server that strips out information from the email like racing stats and things. This is setup by having an alternate delivery address set for the account. What I am seeing is the email is coming in to the account is in plain text but then exchange forwards the email onto the server it is converting it to HTML which is screwing the parser and it is not able to strip out the information any more. Is there anything that can stop this hapenning?? ...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...

Layout View Problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005A_01CAAD56.4A354C00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Access 2007 spa When I have a form in Layout view I seem to be unable to change some = values in the property sheet. For instance, when I try to change the width of a control I am unable to = select inside the number. If the entire value gets selected the selection moves to another = property in the sheet without my intervention, either to the one above or below the property I want to chang...

HTML messages #3
When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. If I was using Word as my editor, I could use the paintbrush to get this pasted text to the font I was using. Without using Word, how do I clean up my pasted attributes? In microsoft.public.office.misc Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste > from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. > If I was us...

best way to publish html newsletter for e-mail
I would like to create a newsletter and send via e-mail as an HTML file that will be viewable by a wide variety of e-mail programs (Outlook, Outlook Express, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). Please advise if you have any suggestions. Shawn458 <Shawn458@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Please advise if you have any suggestions. Don't use Publisher. :-) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher I think it is the consensus of most is to use a pdf file attached to a cover letter e-mail. Benefits include limitless number of pages Full screen display by a...

Html
Hallo I like to send forexample a dokument from word to entourage buth in html like with windows I don�t understand this its now the 2 edition and still nopes Hello Hans, Perhaps the next version of office will have a solution to this problem. We will know very soon. You can sign up for a bulletin announcing Office 2004. http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004lb -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Before posting a "new" topic please be sure to search Goo...

Getting a strange error when I try to view an XML file from VS.NET
The error message that I'm getting is: "Cannot find the file 'C:\text.xml' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are available". I've attached the file that I have saved at C:\text.xml. It's a simple XML file that I threw together for testing. But it's giving me that error. Does anyone have any idea why I might be getting this, and (more importantly) how I can fix it? Thanks! -Scott begin 666 test.xml M/#]X;6P@=F5R<VEO;CTG,2XP)R!E;F-O9&EN9STG=71F+3@G(#\^#0H\<75O M=&4^#0H\5&...

viewing mac word document on pc
hi everyone, i just installed office 2004 on my powerbook. i am having the following problem. when i save a document on the mac ie, "hello.doc" and try to then view it through word on the pc, it appears as _.hello and when i open the document it is a series of characters. > when i save a document on the mac ie, "hello.doc" and try to then view it > through word on the pc, it appears as _.hello and when i open the document > it is a series of characters. When you save a file to or drag a file to a Windows system, you sometimes get two files, one that you ...

javascript generated html

Create Clustered Index on View Problem
Hi, I've got a annoying problem that our DBA can't help with. We are dropping and recreating indexes on tables/views in our overnight batch to allow quick insert of data. This works normally well, however on a couple of occasions creating the clusterd index on the view takes hours instead of minutes. We are running on new SQL Server 2008 kit so hardware should not be a problem. This has stopped our project totally so any help gratefully received! I've attached the View and Index code below. Tables used are 1. Delta table - 7.5m rows 2. Delta_TradeDetails]- 75000 rows...

Inserting photos in HTML Message
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2007 (SP1) on a Vista (SP1) machine. Having some problems when trying to insert photos into the body of an html message. The total size of the images is 1.2mb but when I insert them into the message with no other items, the message size jumps to 30mb! Any thoughts? "bertiebertie" <daveaston@gmail.com> wrote in message news:dc9c03c9-6c35-43cb-a38e-2050721b6a0d@e17g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > I'm running Outlook 2007 (SP1) on a Vista (SP1) machine. Having some > problems when trying to insert photos into the body of an html > me...

HTML in a message #2
Hey all, I am using Outlook 2002 and have set up an HTML signature file. To avoid the BS HTML which MS insist on bloating all files with, I have manually creating and placed the file in the signature directory. When I insert the signature, it doesn't appear correctly BUT......if I drag the file to the address bar it does! Also, after dragging it to the address bar, I can do Insert, Signature and the new signature appears fine! What is the difference between these two messages? TIA ...

Exchange 5.5 Address Book Views
In Outlook2000, new message, when I click TO: button the GAL comes up. If I want to go down to the contacts I have to arrow down a whole lis of unused offices. I'm unable to delete any of them. In Exchange5.5 under our site name, -Address Book Views --Offices ---a ---b ---c ---yada all these offices are empty except for one, which has all my users bu if I try to delete the unused offices it comes back with "YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION REQUIERED TO COMPLETE THIS OPRATION MICROSOFT EXCHANGE DIRECTORY ID NO. DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS" I am logged in as Administrator with f...

html
hi i wish to place a html page in my prog (res) and access it with i explorer, but i want to launch it from a button in my app, i couldnt find anything like this in msdn, anyone help me ? "Kyle" <dark_kyle@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:0ce401c37bc4$3db71140$a001280a@phx.gbl... > hi > i wish to place a html page in my prog (res) and access it > with i explorer, but i want to launch it from a button in > my app, > i couldnt find anything like this in msdn, > anyone help me ? You can probably ShellExecute IE and pass the GetModufileName pathspec of yo...

View Excel Cells in Color
When a fill with a color an excel cell, the screen didnt show me the color ive apply to cell. I have to click the preliminary presentation icon to see the color i ve applyed. Is this an excell error? Why should i do to fix it? The first thing I'd suggest is posting your question in the Excel newsgroup instead of Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "andres torres via OfficeKB.com" <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:c282191dd452428491c39a28c93cb703@OfficeKB.com... > When a fill with a color an excel cell, the screen didnt show me th...

HTML Message in a email
Hello, Once I’ve created a campaign where the activity type is ‘email’, I’d like the body of the email to contain images and hypertext links. Ideally it should be html, but I can’t insert any image or hypertext link in the mail body; How can I do that? thanks Hi Geraldine, I suggest you compose your HTML email and publish it to the web using something like Expression. Then open in IE > Select All > Copy and paste into your CRM COMPOSE EMAIL frame, this should work. You can add an extra hyperlink to link any email recipient to the published page in case of any problem viewing. May ...