HTML signature in Outlook 2007?

Hello,

Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if you
go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create some in
the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML editing (ie:
a table, image, etc).

Thanks a lot!

0
Carlos

Carlos

If you are thinking about an (animated image or similar)then you cannot =
in Office 2007. This is still possible in Office 2003 and before but =
this was removed from Office 2007

--=20
Peter

"Carlos Sosa Albert" <betun (at) hotmail> wrote in message =
> Hello,
>=20
> Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if =
you
> go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create =
some in
> the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML =
editing (ie:
> a table, image, etc).
>=20
> Thanks a lot!=20

0
okf221 (388)
7/10/2007 7:31:13 PM
The built-in editor has a command to insert pictures. You can always go =
to the Signatures folder and edit the .htm file in Notepad or your =
favorite HTML editor, keeping in mind the limitations that Peter alluded =
to.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20

"Carlos Sosa Albert" <betun (at) hotmail> wrote in message =
> Hello,
>=20
> Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if =
you
> go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create =
some in
> the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML =
editing (ie:
> a table, image, etc).
>=20
> Thanks a lot!=20

0
suemvp (4038)
7/10/2007 7:49:47 PM
Thanks a lot guys.
No, I was not thinking about an animated image, but some HTML formatting and
the static logo from my company. So this works great for me.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Carlos Sosa Albert" <betun (at) hotmail> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if you
> go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create some
> in
> the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML editing
> (ie:
> a table, image, etc).
>
> Thanks a lot!

0
Carlos

Outlook 2003 get stuck after launching.
Using WinXP Pro SP2. Installed Office 2003 Basic Edition. When I start Outlook 2003 it loads up but then gets stuck. I get a frame with the message "Outlook.Exe - Bad Image" Followed by: "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\msidntld.dll is not a valid image. Please check this against your installation diskette" I dont seem to find an answer in the KB. can anyone help? Thanks. -- sad newbie Outlook or Outlook Express? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249893 "sadnewbie" <sadnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D20F271-E0E6-4909...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

outlook help #9
I have a user who loggs in remotely using terminal server 2000,he has no home directory and after authentication,the outlook hangs. any suggestion...please post. Need more info - what do you mean by he has no home directory? Have you set one up for him and is it mapped in his account properties? This is probably best posted in m.p.windows.terminal_services - with more detail (what version of Outlook, what kind of mail account, where are PST files stored if any, etc) matt wrote: > I have a user who loggs in remotely using terminal server > 2000,he has no home directory and after aut...

Logo use in signature blocks
I am starting a new business and brand image is very important to us. I have heard that using company logos in signature blocks can cause outlook to crash and cause other issues. Is there any truth to this? What is your recomendation? Thanks in advance for your help! Who told you that and what was their reasoning? It all works as it should. It's just an image in a message. You can chose to save it on a web server and link to the picture instead of embedding it in the message to keep the size of the message down and make sure you don't show a paperclip icon for each of yo...

Emailing from Outlook 2003
I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my other computer but not on this new one. Why what happens when you try -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "jazzyjeffb" <jazzyjeffb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA10E2D-DFE4-4D58-8F85-0BA37F59023D@microsoft.com... >I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my > other computer but not on this new one. ...

Outlook XP #30
I have encountered a problem with Outlook on my network. I autoarchive my emails daily to a store on my server. The problem is that if my server store is unavailable I get not only an error message but also a new 'Personal Folders' in my folders list. This new folder contain no data and it cannot be deleted either. How do I get rid of this folder? When my archiving works correctly I have an 'Archive Folder' in my folders list. Kevin See my reply to your post in microsoft.public.office.misc. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT ...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

welcome message in outlook 2003
I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? Any suggestions? Thanks, Bert There is no file. The ability to set the initial message disappeared with Outlook 2002. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Stekel" <bschoots@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:ep5gv0ttngfecg9fe7o9hoj6c501i0oje7@4ax.com... >I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? > > Any suggestions? > > Thanks...

Email signature won't include pictures
I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates our company logo. However when adding the signature through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose. It appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner. Can anyone assist please? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Lyn <ly...

Outlook 2000 to 2003 #5
Hello, I'm trying to "upgrade" from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. During some of the installs of the 2003 version, I get two errors, both using Error 1402. One shows that a registry key cannot be accessed or found which includes the text of Migration DLLs and the other of could not open key with the MAPI name in it. Please, if someone has seen this and resolved it, let me know if the fix for it. I have close to 700 of these to deploy and some of these are popping up regularly. ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

how do i create a place to exchange opinions in outlook
I am new to outlook. I want to create a place (like a team-room in Lotus Notes application) where my collegues and I (as members of a team) can post our documents and experiences, and react upon another and so develop plans and strategies. This place should be available only to the team-members. How do I do this? "GEACUR 2008" <GEACUR 2008@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:706C24F4-459A-45FE-AA73-6A16BC41AF68@microsoft.com... >I am new to outlook. I want to create a place (like a team-room in Lotus > Notes application) where my collegues and I (as mem...

Outlook Form, print order ot the data fields
I have created a new form in outlook 2003 sp2 (english) How can i set the order ot the fields on the printout? I have tried a lot but it's not possible to change the order. Any help? See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/customprint.htm for various solutions = to the limitation that Outlook forms don't support WYSIWYG printing and = don't let you set the field print order. The Word template technique is = the most flexible and highly recommended. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Mic...

Outlook client installatiion error
Hi All, I'm installing the outlook client and the installation fails when it get to downloading missing component. This the error message I get. 08:34:21| Info| === Setup bootstrap logging started 4/9/2009 8:34:21 AM === 08:34:21| Info| Bootstrap version: 4.0.7333.3. 08:34:21| Info| User: ayandan. 08:34:21| Info| CommandLine: {"\\dcinst\open\CRM\crm\Client\SetupClient.exe" } 08:34:22| Info| IsInstallerInstalled=1 08:34:22| Info| Windows Installer found is 3.1 08:34:22| Info| IsIeInstalled=1 08:34:23| Info| Local package for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime not fou...

Cannot export Outlook 2003 PST to Outlook 2000
Microsoft provides instructions to convert an Outlook 2003 PST file to a format that Outook 2000 can import but I have not been able to get the conversion function to work at all. Any suggestions on how to move my Outlook 2003 data to an Outlook 2000 PC? Tom Sullivan wrote: > Microsoft provides instructions to convert an Outlook 2003 > PST file to a format that Outook 2000 can import but I > have not been able to get the conversion function to work > at all. > > Any suggestions on how to move my Outlook 2003 data to an > Outlook 2000 PC? Create a new PST file in O...

Live Mail in Outlook express
I really like the consolidation of email accounts with Live Mail within Outlook express. My question is does anybody know of an add-on that will allow enable a personnal calander; the same or much like the calander in hotmail or msn email accounts? No. If you use vista, there is a calendar but its not part of mail - it’s a separate application. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscrib...

After migrating user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003 emails have disappeared
After migrating a user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003, many of her emails have disappeared. I remember reading somewhere that this is not an uncommon side effect of this migration. Can anyone tell me how to reverse this? Is there a setting somewhere? KingCronos <test2005@bgop.org.uk> wrote: > After migrating a user from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003, many of her > emails have disappeared. I remember reading somewhere that this is not > an uncommon side effect of this migration. Can anyone tell me how to > reverse this? Is there a setting somewhere? Migrating properly wi...

Outlook Junk EMail Filter
I'm using Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server 2003 on the back end. Cached mode is enabled. Junk Email filter is set to "Low: Move the most obvious junk e-mail to the Junk E-mail folder". Nothing is listed in the Safe Senders/Recipients list and Blocked Senders list. Outlook seems to think that ALL email NOT coming from Exchange server is junk mail. They all go to Junk folder. I got the same result when using OL2003. I thought OL2007 works better than OL2003 but apparently it is the same. Is this how the filter is supposed to work when enabled? "John" <a>...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

Outlook 2000 and LDAP
I have configured a PC with Windows 2000 and Outlook 2000 (SP3) to use the Microsoft LDAP service to query our Windows 2003 domain controller. I have this working, however, every time I do a check name through Outlook the following error pops up each time and after this error the name is resolved: LDAP Directory: Operations error (1) If I configure a PC with Windows XP and Outlook 2002 (SP3) with the exact same LDAP settings, it works perfectly. I am able to check name without any errors popping up. Any ideas how to get rid of the Operations error (1) message in Outlook 2000? Righ...

Syncing Outlook between two computers
I am using MS Office Pro 2003. Is it possible to sync outlook data between my desktop (primary) and laptop? I use Briefcase to sync other files. Is it possible to do that with Outlook files too? Which files? Thanks, Gary On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:28:39 -0500, "Gary Lundgren" <glundgren@comcast.net> wrote: >Is it possible to sync outlook data between my desktop (primary) and laptop? http://www.syncpst.com For a more complete list of alternatives, take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all r...

creating forms in outlook
how can i create a voting form in outlook 2002 We need a little more information then that in order to help. If you just want to create an email with the form fill options, open up a new message and go to view, toolbars, forms. Then click in the body of the message and create your form that way. You could also create it in word and send as an attachement. Either way make sure you lock the form before you send the email out that way the people receiving the message will not be able to edit the form you create. >-----Original Message----- >how can i create a voting form in...

HTML messages #3
When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. If I was using Word as my editor, I could use the paintbrush to get this pasted text to the font I was using. Without using Word, how do I clean up my pasted attributes? In microsoft.public.office.misc Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > When I use Outlook 2000 to send an HTML message, I often want to cut and paste > from other documents. The trouble is, the font and color come with the paste. > If I was us...