HTML messages received as plain text

Whenever I send a message in HTML format and receive a
copy of it at my own inbox, it gets converted to plain
text.  I can't seem to find the place where I specify the
default receive format or some other way to stop Outlook
2002 from converting my HTML format messages to plain
text.  I can receive HTML messages from others, but when
I send one to myself as part of group e-mail, it always
gets converted.

0
anonymous (74722)

Quota message service
Anyone successfully installed the Microsoft Quota Message Service in a exchange 2003 sp2 environment? Can you list the general steps to install the software on the server and any issues I should be looking for during the install? Also, instructions to setting up the laptop with the quota service and importing will be helpful. I know there are a few websites out there that have directions but everytime I follow them it doesnt work. I have rebuilt my environement but I get the same message "rpc server unavailable". On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:50:02 -0700, Algowithm <Algowi...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Messages are sometimes blank
I have an exchange 5.5 SP4 server and sometimes when users are sending and receiving messages, especially with attachments, they are blank and the attachments don't show up. If they replied off a message, the previous messages appear but the new message and attachments don't appear. This happens with internet mail as well as internal mail. It is a very sporatic problem, and I can't find anything detailing the problem. Any ideas how to fix the problem? If it is happening only for some users, then scan their computers with AV file scanner with the latest signatures. Nat...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

welcome message in outlook 2003
I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? Any suggestions? Thanks, Bert There is no file. The ability to set the initial message disappeared with Outlook 2002. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Stekel" <bschoots@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:ep5gv0ttngfecg9fe7o9hoj6c501i0oje7@4ax.com... >I want to change this message. What's de name of this file? > > Any suggestions? > > Thanks...

cannot send messages
Keep getting this message below, after changing port , is server add correct? The host 'smpt.talktalk.net' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'No show', Account: 'TalkTalk mail', Server: 'smpt.talktalk.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 587, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D Fix your account settings. Error messages says: 'smpt.talktalk.net'. smpt should be smtp. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "AnneC"...

Outlook 2003 ...message sent without body?
Since I upgraded from Office XP to Office 2003 (ie Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2003), I am experiencing strange problem. From time to time, it will send out email without body. Although I have text in the body, the receiver open receive the header. Also, from time to time, the saved message in the sent folder will have no body, while the receiver may have or may not have body attached. I am wonder what's going on here? Is this a bug? Does anyone experience this, or know any fix? Bosco ...

Old Messages Being Resent?
This morning, many of our folks found they received old messages again, dated 15 Jan 2002! I was one of them -- having sent out a message from my work account (at that time -- on Exchange 2000) to a Yahoo account. It came in to the Yahoo account --- again, Sunday evening. Has anyone had this happen before? We are currently having problems where mail is slow, and read times are very high, but we are thinking it may be a SAN issue. However, a bunch of people also received "old" mail a few weeks ago, but these were all dated 11 Mar 2004. Where are the ones coming from from 2002??? I sc...

Ignore Original Message Text in Reply or Forward ignored only when Word is Editor
I know people have run into this, but has anyone found a solution? I've got one machine that refuses to "Ignore original message text" when I use Word as the Editor. If I just go back, and uncheck use Word as the editor, it works fine (before you ask, reply ticks are not turned on :). On another machine, also with Office XP (but with Windows XP versus Win 2000), it works just fine. I hear reports that it works fine for some period of time and then starts up. Has anyone come across a fix? ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Combining Text and numbers from two cells
Hi all please help i have a cell with a number such as 6000 (a1) and another cell with a text aaa- and i would like to combine them in another cell to make aaa-6000, could somebody please help me with a formula? thanks Andrew -- koba ------------------------------------------------------------------------ koba's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28639 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492631 Hi! Try this: A1 = 6000 B1 = aaa =B1&"-"&A1 Biff "koba" <koba.1zwtbm_1134361504.8695...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

How to get conversation text from MSN Messenger 6.0
The new MSN Messenger 6.0 is using a DirectUIHWND class. I assume it's an owner-drawn list box and tried EM_GETTEXT, WM_GETTEXT, LB_GETTEXT and even SB_GETTEXT, all failed. Tried clipboard, failed too. Do you have any idea or guidance as how to approach this one? Thanks!!!!! ...

Joining text with a formula in cell
Does anybody know how to change the decimal places after using &"*" Even if the cell is set to 2 decimal places it will show the ful amount of decimals in the sum then the *. Might be something simple bu if so I cant see the wood for the tress -- Mustard Hea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mustard Head's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1630 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27700 Hi i saw your last post 30mins or so ago and didn't really understand that o...

Need Help with this Error Message....
I just purchased Office X.v and installed it onto my Mac. I also removed Office Test Drive before installing the full Office X.v, but i didn't empty my trash. So after I installed the full version i keep getting the error "An unexpected error occurred while trying to load Microsoft Framework X library" on all office programs. I read on mactopia that this could be caused by "lock" identities in the microsoft identity file, but all of mine are unlocked. When i tried to empty my trash, it would not empty a few microsoft file because it says they are in use. Framework ...

Message attachment size
I have a vbs script that will search through an Exchange 2003 server and find all messages with a given type of file attachment. Is there a way to get the attachment size as well? ...

Server Error Message #2
When trying to upload changed pages, I am now getting a Server Error: Cannot close file "service.cnf". Does anybody have any idea what this is? Thanks, Craig ...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

Text Boxes and a photo
I have been struggling with this all morning and can't figure this out. I have a text box that has text centered in it. I then would like to ad a photo to the lower right of that text box which will overlap but not cover up the text. On 2 of the three pages for some unknown reason this worked but on the 3rd it won't work for the life of me. I tried everythign I could think of.. HELP!!!! Jaz wrote: > I have been struggling with this all morning and can't > figure this out. > I have a text box that has text centered in it. I then > would like to ad a photo to t...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

Error Message on FormMailer
I have several form mailer pages set-up on my website in each page after the form is completed and submit is clicked, the results are sent to the correct address, but the screen dispalyes an error message. Below is that message Error Message User: please report details to this sirte's webmaster Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details This same form mailer set-up has worked on other sites that I've developed without the error message. Can anyone help point me to some sort of resolution for this problem. I'm currently having ...

Great Plains integration to CRM 4.0
does anyone know if there is integration of great plains with crm 4.0? we have crm 3.0 integrated to great plains 8.0 and want to upgrade both. Hi Shawn, There is no Microsoft connector yet for CRM 4 and GP. There is one for CRM 3 and GP. Other options are to use • some third party tools like Scribe • or use Microsoft BizTalk • or do custom Programming. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/umar.khan "Shawn" wrote: > does an...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...

Exchange 2003 converting Plain text to HTML in unwanted
We have Exchange 2003 SP1 installed and we have a couple of accounts that forward email to a server that strips out information from the email like racing stats and things. This is setup by having an alternate delivery address set for the account. What I am seeing is the email is coming in to the account is in plain text but then exchange forwards the email onto the server it is converting it to HTML which is screwing the parser and it is not able to strip out the information any more. Is there anything that can stop this hapenning?? ...

Text turned 90 degrees
Is there a way to turn text 90 degrees so you can have a narrow cel with a long text string -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Pedal Man, format, cells, alignment -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Pedal Man >" <<Pedal.Man.1avxn1@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pedal.Man.1avxn1@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is there ...