HTML mail merge emails show images as attachments

When I mail merge a Word document which has images within
it the resultant emails all have the images as mutiple
attachments.

How can i stop this occuring?

Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74723)

Merge Cell Button Greyed Out
Hello all. Someone has been futzing with my spreadsheet and has managed to break it. I've got 6 cells (3 cells in 2 rows) I want to merge. They were merged once, but as I say, someone has been playing. Anyway, I'm trying to merge these 6 cells in a worksheet and the merge cell button is greyed out. I can merge other cells in the sheet, but none of these 6 in any combination. Any ideas as to how I can get these cells to merge, or un-do whatever has been done that is preventing this, would be apprecaited. Thanks all! -- craig-o -----------------------------------------------...

Imaged Win 7 PC cannot stream to another Imaged PC
Hi, I am having an issue getting 2 Windows 7 PC's to stream to each other. After using an Acronis image to upgrade a PC with the image from another it all worked well and I was up and running quickly and registered both copies (using family pack licence) without a problem. The problem I have is with the new 'play to' function in media player. Each PC will not see the other Win 7 PC on my network. When I compared the 'media streaming options' 'troubleshooting information' it shows that both the PCs have the same Serial number and unique identifier. ...

Contacts 'display as' keeps showing email address even when I dele
I'm using Outlook 2007 recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 contacts. I don't like email addresses showing in emails, so I have always written 'display as' with name only in Contacts. However, Outlook 2007 has added the email address in 'display as' for everyone. When I go in to delete the email address, SAVE and Close - and go back to check, nine times out of ten, the email address is back in there. Very frustrating. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix? I just want 'display as' to simply reflect what I put in there - not what Outlook decides...

Automatically EMPTY Junk Mail contents
I have a user who would like the contents of their JUNK MAIL folder in Outlook 2003 automatically emptied, whre is the setting for this? thanks. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/014/cleanjunk.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Tadik" <tadik@msn.com> wrote in message news:umGtB$s9GHA.2288@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have a user who would like the contents of their JUNK MAIL folder in >Outlook 2003 automatically emptied, whre is the setting for this?...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Cannot Retreive Emails from a POP3 Mail Server
Hi, I am trying to add an POP3 account on my Outlook XP however when i tried to retreive emails using the POP3 Account it keep prompting mi for the UserName & Password. I notice that there is a error msg " Log onto incoming mail server (POP3):Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3). Please verify the settings in the User Name, Password and Email fields." However i can access emails thru' the web based. I try to add the similar POP account to another PC that can access POP3, but the same error msg appeared. Another Funny thing is that, those who could acc...

setting up another mail account
hi I have my normal pop3 account and I created another account. There's two inbox's and so on but when I click send and receive all new email goes to my first account's inbox? How do I change it so that both accounts email arrives to their respective inboxes? Thanks Sami Use the Rules Wizard to do that since Outlook by default will deliver all POP3 mail to the same Inbox folder. It's supposed to unite mail not make you look in multiple places "sami.s" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:%23dVoJGeHGHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > hi > > I have ...

email does not appear in the "in box" it just does not appear at all
Outlook 2003 XP All was working well until I switched to AT&T U-Verse (my mistake). The change to their new POP3 mail servers has caused the following condition: Junk mail is received and displayed in the "junk e-mail" folder. Regular email does not appear at all, yet it can be found received on the web mail browser. Their tech support seems to be at a loss and started finger pointing. Any help here will be much appreciated. Do you have any rules enabled that could be moving things around? Are you receiving any errors when the send/receive process completes? &q...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

MS Mail for Outlook 2003...........
Anyone??? I found the trick for OL2002 but not for 2003. ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Delayed Emails #2
I am having trouble recieving emails in outlook. i am recieving emails ten minutes after everyone else does and it is starting to effect important parts of my work. if someone could help at all in anyway i would really appreciate. thanks ...

Outlook
Please disregard my previous posting. I am trying to send a Bulk Mailing through Microsoft Outlook using a contact list. I am using the mail merge function on Microsoft outlook but when I get to the end of completing this, I am getting a MAP1 - unspecified error. Has anyone everyone heard of this and now how to fix it? Thanks for your help. Rachel ...

rules not forwarding intenet mail
Hi, We have exch 5.5 server iwith win2k server for ONLY INTERNAL MAIL and Public FOLDER and outside mail is hosted by third party One user with windows xp and outlook xp, the RULE send mail to Balckberry internet address. Other User have win 2k pro machine with outlook 2000, "Rule.." does forward to Backberry when mail is only configured for internet mail and pesonal folder but it doesnot when it is configured with internet mail and local mail server setting are same for BOTH users We uninstall and reinstalled outlook 2000 with sp3, windows sp4. blackberry works as we can send dir...

Vendor Email to POP Other Form
Can anyone give me directions on how to add the vendor's email address (from the vendor internet information window) to the Purchase Order Other Form? Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn, The vendor e-mail address is stored in SY01200 (Internet addresses). In that case, it might not be possible to bring that on to the PO form. Try adding the e-mail address in vendor maintenance Options window, user defined field so that you can place the same in the PO modified report. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP Note: If you are a Microsoft Partner, You can also Login to Dynamics GP partner forums at ...

Only one page showing in report
I have a report that has only one field. The query on which this is based is working correctly and shows about 107 records BUT the report is only displaying about half of them - what will fit on one page. I am not getting page two of the report - the Page navigation at the bottom of the report is showing only one page. Help - what setting am I missing! Sue Is there a filter applied to the report? What do you see if you place a text box in your report header section with a control source of: =Count(*) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by d...

Junk E-mail #2
Anyone here using Frontbridge? I'm looking for a way to redirect messages taged as SPAM to be move to the user's Junk folder. We are using Exchange 2003, and we have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/012/filter2exchange.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uAofUlwMHHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone here using Frontbridge? > I'm looking for a way to redirect ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

How do I set up an email account for outlook
I use a laptop IBM Thinkpad and I have connect it to ADSL network I can connect to Outlook but when I connect it to Spacestream (Internet via Satellite) it does not log on to the server. Please help. Jara <Jara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use a laptop IBM Thinkpad and I have connect it to ADSL network I > can connect to Outlook but when I connect it to Spacestream (Internet > via Satellite) it does not log on to the server. Please help. Care to give more detail, like your version of Outlook, how you've configured your account, and what error messages you get?...

OUTLOOK MAIL #10
I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? tfragnito wrote: > I am haveing trouble with my outlook express. I can recieve messages > sometimes, but not others. Can anyone help? Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft...

Retrieving deleted e-mails
Is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails if they're gone from the deleted items folder? You can download Recuva and search for email files... (messages are stored as *.eml files) The likelihood of message recovery is not high. "Junkyard Girl" <JunkyardGirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A539B6B-47A9-4464-871E-4AFBA7EF12BD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails if they're gone from the > deleted > items folder? You can install and run an Undelete utility looking for *.EML files. The more yo...

Separate E-mail
Hi! Sorry to be having so much trouble... I'm using Outlook 2003, and only one user on XP because that seems to be the only way to get our internet call waiting to work consistently. So I've tried to create two identies in Outlook so we can view our own e-mail accounts, like we used to have it under Outlook Express. I've created two "profiles" with the different e-mail accounts now, but no matter which one I click on, it downloads my husband's e-mail. I don't seem to be receiving e-mail that is actually to me. Usually I'm pretty good at figuring out a ne...

-3259 Error Unable to Receive Mail via Apple Mail or Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Network support assures me that when they moved the postoffice that nothing changed. Something changed! I can't use Entourage or Apple Mail anymore. Is there a special Port that needs to be open? Is there a service that needs to be running on the server? I have verified the IMAP IP address and the SMTP IP address and they tell me I have them correct. I work on a PC dominant network. I have about 30 Macs I support. We are able to use the GroupWise client 7.0.3, but it lacks the fe...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

OWA not saving draft emails
I have noticed that when using OWA (Ex2003) if I want to save an email in the draft folder it does not save it. Does a setting need to be changed or is this a flaw with OWA? I have figured out the problem "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ot7Q3gvAEHA.2112@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have noticed that when using OWA (Ex2003) if I want to save an email > in the draft folder it does not save it. Does a setting need to be changed > or is this a flaw with OWA? > > ...