HTML formatting #2

One of my clients sends me email in HTML format, but it comes through in
plain text. I tried going to Format>HTML, but all of the options under
format are unavailable in said email.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

A.Funk

SalesForce #2
hi, May I know what is the difference between SalesForce CRM and MSCRM? regards, Sailaja. ...

comparing dates that have difference formats
Hi using sql 2005. I have a datetime field that has a value like '2010-01-13 15:29:48.060'. I would use a where condition that does not include milliseconds. That is, I want the where condition to read something like... convert(varchar(20),dateAt,??)='2010-01-13 15:29:48' I have not yet got my head around using dates in select statements. So I'm hoping you can help me with this. Any ideas or recommendations appreciated. :-) Many thanks, Jonathan Try replacing ?? with 20 or 120. See here for a list of CONVERT function datetime formats. -- Thank...

CArray #2
hi, how can i use a CArray in multidimensional like CString [2][2] and how can i insert the data thanks for help "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4327DF07-1C3A-4AE4-867A-78C0294117BF@microsoft.com... > hi, > how can i use a CArray in multidimensional like CString [2][2] and how can > i > insert the data > > thanks for help Very schematically: class CMyArray1D : public CArray<CString, CString &> { // Write members including copy constructor and = operator } class CMyArray2D : public CArray<CMyAr...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Font color for negative numbers #2
I need help in changing the font color for negative numbers to red in a spread sheet I have tried searching and then find using -$ find and it doesnt seem to work Try #,###.00_);[Red](#,###.00);0.00 The colors are [BLACK], [BLUE], [CYAN], [GREEN], [MAGENTA], [RED], [WHITE], [YELLOW], [COLOR n] with n from 1 to 56 Also look here (found with Google search: Excel custom format http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel/EVD243/QM215412021.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Regards" <Regards@discussions.microsoft...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Delayed Emails #2
I am having trouble recieving emails in outlook. i am recieving emails ten minutes after everyone else does and it is starting to effect important parts of my work. if someone could help at all in anyway i would really appreciate. thanks ...

Issues with demoting exchange server? #2
Hi, It seems that the previous administrator was not succesful in fully promoting a sever to a DC. We are supposed to have two DCs (CC7=First DC, CC5=DC with Exchange server). There have been continuous replication problems from cc5 to cc7. AD doesnt consider cc5 as a DC and cc7 is the only DC in Domain Controllers group of AD. Manual replication between two DCs results in 'no endpoints' error. AD is unavailable several times on both DCs. Object created on a DC is not replicated within two (!) days on second DC. Clearely cc5 can not communicate with cc7 the way it is supposed to. T...

How to combine 2 cells' data into 1 cell?
Hi all, Assume Cell B1 is "ClassA" Assume Cell B2 is "MayMay" I would like to make D2 as "ClassA MayMay" How can i do that? I have tried to write as =B1,B2 it seems not workable~ Thanks. In D2 type: =B1&" "&B -- Cutte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Cutter's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=984 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47524 Hi Try This: =CONCATENATE(B1," ",B2) athatisme4@gmail.com wrote: > Hi ...

Problem on formatting cells
Hi there! My excel doesn't change the format of the text inside it: the dates changed to numbers. I tried to change the format again by right-clicking the cell and choosing "Formnat Cell".. however when i try to choose "Date" and indicate a new type, nothing happens. This incident happened to my friend too. please help and thanks in advance Hi are you sure the date is stored as date/number and not as 'Text'.<What does the formula =ISNUMBER(A1) return (if A1 is one of your cells). It should return TRUE -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mum...

Lookup match 2 items
I want to lookup 2 items for a match to enter 3rd item. EPP 2.80 x? want A3 to have a lookup function that matches both A1 and A2 to the array. EPS 1.25 0.5% EPS 1.5 0.5% EPS 1.75 0.5% EPS 2 0.5% EPS 2.25 0.5% EPS 2.5 0.5% EPS 3 0.5% Gcet 3 0.5% Gcet 5 0.5% Rmer 1.5 0.5% Rmer 1.75 0.5% Rmer 2 0.5% Rmer 2.25 0.5% Rmer 2.5 0.5% Rmer 3 0.5% Arcel 1.5 1.0% EPP-B 3.75 2.2% EPP-W 3.75 2.2% EPP-B 2.8 2.3% EPP-W 2.8 2.3% EPP-B 1.88 2.5% EPP-W 1.88 2.5% EPE 2 3.0% EPE 3 3.0% EPP-B 1.3 3.0% EPP-W 1.3 3.0% There'll be a clever way, but for me I'd add a helper col...

Format dollars in formula
I have a formula like this ="TO COLLECT $"&SUM(G4:G999)-SUM(H4:H999) The results is this "TO COLLECT $60713.44" I want the dollar amount to look like this $60,713.44 Any Idea? One way: ="TO COLLECT " & TEXT(SUM(G4:G999)-SUM(H4:H9999),"$#,##0.00") In article <eqxW1U5pHHA.4188@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, "Jacob" <jacob.montreal@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a formula like this ="TO COLLECT $"&SUM(G4:G999)-SUM(H4:H999) > > The results is this ...

Permissions problem #2
I have used the "Delegate Control" wizard to give myself full (Exchange Full Administrator) control. When I add a mailbox through the "View or Change Settings" in the control panel then attempt to open the folder in Outlook I see the message: "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location." I am guessing it is a permissions issue. Anyone have some troubleshooting ideas for me? TIA. -Steven- Exchange Full Admins have an inherited Deny placed on Send As/Receive As on the mailbox store. Send As/...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Junk E-mail #2
Anyone here using Frontbridge? I'm looking for a way to redirect messages taged as SPAM to be move to the user's Junk folder. We are using Exchange 2003, and we have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/012/filter2exchange.htm -- Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uAofUlwMHHA.4912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Anyone here using Frontbridge? > I'm looking for a way to redirect ...

Email address fields should not be formatted as a link
Email address fields in CRM are formatted in blue and underlined. This normally indicates a link in CRM. However, when users click on an email address, nothing happens. This does not meet users expectations. Email fields should either not be formatted as links or the field should perform an action when clicked on, like open up a new email in outlook pre-filled with the email address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Print Formating
I have one tab formatted to pint, it is a table of values. I have another tab with the same table with different values. I want to take the page setup on one tab and bring it to the other tab. Is there a quick way to do this? It is a pain to do manually when there are about 10 tabs. When I copy a tab it does not copy the page setup. Thanks How are you copying the tab? Hold down <Ctrl>, Click on a tab and hold down the left mouse button. You'll see a sheet icon with a plus sign in it, and a small down arrow over the left border of the sheet tab. Drag left or right until the arr...

Conditional Formatting Help #5
Could anyone please advise how I can conditionally format cells so that the highest & lowest value in the range is formatted. I've tried 'Formula is MAX($A$1:$A$10)' but no joy. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jay Hi Jay, Try this, Select cells A1 to A10 go to CF and set 'cell value is' 'equal to' and put your formula in the third box =MAX($A$1:$A$10) HTH Martin Hi Jay, See my page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/condfmt.htm The selection has nothing to do with the range you are picking the max from. The selection indicates the ...

Server Error Message #2
When trying to upload changed pages, I am now getting a Server Error: Cannot close file "service.cnf". Does anybody have any idea what this is? Thanks, Craig ...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

Loss of code in button(s)
I did a repair on my .mdb and the code within my button was deleted. I also lost code within other buttons, the same .mdb when transferring my file from the hard drive (c:\) to a server drive. Why does this happen?I was also having problems with the code working correctly; I would get error messages stating that I was in design mode when I was not. I recreated the code in another .mdb and it worked fine. I also recreated the code in another form in the same .mdb and it was fine as well. Is there a corrupt object on the form that could be causing this problem ? Thank you. BelleCest My gu...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

"The connection was dropped due to an SMTP protocol event sink." #2
Hi. I have Exchange 2003 with Windows 2003. The Exchange Server is also a domain controller. For the last month any mail we send to a particular domain (and only to that) is being delayed and gets stucked in the queues. When iam using an external account outside of my organisation everything goes well and the recipients for this particular domain can get the mails which i send them. My DNS is working well. To be more specific when i go to queues on my Exchange System Manager and find this particular domain, on additional queue information i get the following message. "The connectio...

Count Consecutive Cells #2
I have a simple need: I have one column of data containing either an O or a U. Is there a way I can ask EXCEL to tell me how many times the O appeared in 2 consecutive cells, 3 consecutive cells... etc. Say I am using collumn A for this A 1 O 2 O 3 O 4 U 5 U 6 O 7 U 8 U 9 U 10 U Try the following... B1, copied down: =SUM(--(COUNTIF(OFFSET($A$1:$A$10,ROW($A$1:$A$10)-MIN(ROW($A$1:$A$10)),0, ROWS($B$1:B1)+1),"O")=ROWS($B$1:B1)+1)) ....confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER. Note that the result displayed in B1 will tell you how many times 'O' appe...