HTML Emails Not Using Default Font

I'm using O2003.  I have all my fonts composing, reading,
replying/forwarding to be Tahoma 10.  Sometimes when I get a message
and reply, it defaults to Times New Roman 10.  I then need to change it
back to Tahoma.

Can I change this so it always defaults to Tahoma 10 all the time.  In
the past I didn't think this could be done, but wanted to ask if maybe
it was now possible.

Thank you.

Shawn

0
srm (64)

email archiving...
We are looking at implementing an email archiving solution and are looking at several solutions - both SaaS and in house solutions. I am currently looking at SaaS solutions Spam Soap (as we already have their spam and virus service) and Google's Message Discovery service - and for in house I have looked at a solution from C2C Archive One so far. Can anyone recommend any other solutions you have used (or are using) and are quite happy with? We are running Exchange 2000 on a small business server. Thanks, Brad On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:39:02 -0500, "Brad Pears&qu...

Emailing from Outlook 2003
I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my other computer but not on this new one. Why what happens when you try -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "jazzyjeffb" <jazzyjeffb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA10E2D-DFE4-4D58-8F85-0BA37F59023D@microsoft.com... >I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my > other computer but not on this new one. ...

Font color for negative numbers #2
I need help in changing the font color for negative numbers to red in a spread sheet I have tried searching and then find using -$ find and it doesnt seem to work Try #,###.00_);[Red](#,###.00);0.00 The colors are [BLACK], [BLUE], [CYAN], [GREEN], [MAGENTA], [RED], [WHITE], [YELLOW], [COLOR n] with n from 1 to 56 Also look here (found with Google search: Excel custom format http://www.bettersolutions.com/excel/EVD243/QM215412021.htm best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Regards" <Regards@discussions.microsoft...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Contacts 'display as' keeps showing email address even when I dele
I'm using Outlook 2007 recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 contacts. I don't like email addresses showing in emails, so I have always written 'display as' with name only in Contacts. However, Outlook 2007 has added the email address in 'display as' for everyone. When I go in to delete the email address, SAVE and Close - and go back to check, nine times out of ten, the email address is back in there. Very frustrating. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix? I just want 'display as' to simply reflect what I put in there - not what Outlook decides...

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

email does not appear in the "in box" it just does not appear at all
Outlook 2003 XP All was working well until I switched to AT&T U-Verse (my mistake). The change to their new POP3 mail servers has caused the following condition: Junk mail is received and displayed in the "junk e-mail" folder. Regular email does not appear at all, yet it can be found received on the web mail browser. Their tech support seems to be at a loss and started finger pointing. Any help here will be much appreciated. Do you have any rules enabled that could be moving things around? Are you receiving any errors when the send/receive process completes? &q...

How to insert a dialog in vc using the control of vb?
I am heard that the control of vb can insert into a dialog of vc, who could tell me how to do in detail?and if it can insert into a dialog of vc,I want to know how the control's property and function will use in vc?who could give a example? One option would be to make it an ActiveX control in VB and use it in a MFC/VC module. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "LeeTow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message news:#YegMsfmEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I am heard that the control of vb can insert into a dialog of vc, > who could tell me how to do ...

Copying defaults
how do i change the copying defaults in office. I did it yesterday but cannot duplicate. I want to change copying to copy just text and not formatting of source document and I don't want to have to convert excel table to text--i want to be able to just copy the text only thanks s Copy>Paste Special>Values. Or possibly Copy>Paste Special>Text If you did it yesterday without the Paste Special perhaps you had two workbooks open, each in a separate instance of Excel. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:11:02 -0800, attyshane <att...

+ (in a box) to the left of the "from" field on email
I hit ctrl and an h and this + (in a box) appreard to the left of my from field. It then posts all future emails to that original one with the + and box. How do I get rid of the + and box? "KFDUTCH" <KFDUTCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4691B596-6262-49A0-A389-C9E2F564C67E@microsoft.com... >I hit ctrl and an h and this + (in a box) appreard to the left of my from > field. It then posts all future emails to that original one with the + > and > box. How do I get rid of the + and box? Alt V V G. -- Regards Steve. MS-M...

emails route to a public folder
Anyone can tell me how to route an email address to a public folder so everyone can check this public emails through this public folder on Exchange 2000. http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "ginger8990" <ginger8990@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BDB18F5-1079-408A-91AC-5766A60DFD90@microsoft.com... > Anyone can tell me how to route an email address to a public folder so > everyone can check this public emails through this public folder on > Exchange >...

After having downloaded the trial version of Office 2008 mac
Version: 2008 HELP! - I just downloaded the office 2008 trial package, but after having sucessfully installed it, it askes me to register - but i't won't let me register - it just keeps loading, nothing happens! PLease please help me, i'm getting really frustrated! Registering is totally unnecessary � just cancel the Registration. All it does is get you on the email list :-) Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 6/21/09 8:00 AM, in article 59b76f07.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Tamsin@officeformac.com" <Tamsin@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Delayed Emails #2
I am having trouble recieving emails in outlook. i am recieving emails ten minutes after everyone else does and it is starting to effect important parts of my work. if someone could help at all in anyway i would really appreciate. thanks ...

Email address fields should not be formatted as a link
Email address fields in CRM are formatted in blue and underlined. This normally indicates a link in CRM. However, when users click on an email address, nothing happens. This does not meet users expectations. Email fields should either not be formatted as links or the field should perform an action when clicked on, like open up a new email in outlook pre-filled with the email address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

Outlook 2000 won't delete emails
"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error" It says, helpfully. It leaves emails still sitting in the Inbox that I want to consign to the delete box. Oddly enough, if I go to another folder and delete something there, it will sometimes work - and then even allow me to delete a message or two from the Inbox before reverting to the error message. I've removed Outlook and re-installed it, with no improvement. No idea why this problem has arisen - it was fine till yesterday and I've not altered anything in the meantime. Any ideas? ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

OWA not saving draft emails
I have noticed that when using OWA (Ex2003) if I want to save an email in the draft folder it does not save it. Does a setting need to be changed or is this a flaw with OWA? I have figured out the problem "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ot7Q3gvAEHA.2112@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have noticed that when using OWA (Ex2003) if I want to save an email > in the draft folder it does not save it. Does a setting need to be changed > or is this a flaw with OWA? > > ...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

email #3
How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Several people have access to my computer while I'm gone and I would like to password protect my email account. Have tried but doesn't seem to work. What version? IN 2002 File>Data File Management>Settings>Change Password. Just before to write down the password and seal it away somewhere, cause if you forget it there is NO way to get back into your email. "Judy" <judyberg@sunflower.com> wrote in message news:047e01c34d7a$8bbf3a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Severa...

email receive date and time changes
I don't know if this is an exchange or outlook problem. but my email receive date and time, and whether marked as unread constantly updates. I read the emails then some time later look at inbox and all the emails have new current date and time and are marked unread. how odd I'd appreaciate any help Jon Please provide the following information: 1) Version of Outlook 2) Email environment: Exchange, POP3, etc. 3) Does the user have a PST? If so, what is the size? 4) Are there any error messages/numbers? 5) Have you checked the application event viewer for any Outlook or Off...

web based email
Is it possible to use Outlook to receive and send using a web based account. I have MSN. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Does anyone know how to set it up? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. ...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...

Outlook Junk EMail Filter
I'm using Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server 2003 on the back end. Cached mode is enabled. Junk Email filter is set to "Low: Move the most obvious junk e-mail to the Junk E-mail folder". Nothing is listed in the Safe Senders/Recipients list and Blocked Senders list. Outlook seems to think that ALL email NOT coming from Exchange server is junk mail. They all go to Junk folder. I got the same result when using OL2003. I thought OL2007 works better than OL2003 but apparently it is the same. Is this how the filter is supposed to work when enabled? "John" <a>...

How to drag a picture from html page and save to local computer
Hi, I had written an application with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0(with sp5), I wanna drag a picture from html page and drop in my application, a dialog-based application, but I don't know how to set the clipboard format, CF_GIF?, and, If I can get a href-link for the picture, So my problem is addressed now. So..., I don't know how to do? Anybody can offer some articles or codes to help? Any help will be appreciated! Allen Chang ...