HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003

If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor
to access the HTML source.

Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice
to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content
then?

--
If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my
email address. Thank you.

0
leu_lc (12)

Viewing HTML in E-mail for Outlook 97
How do you view HTML e-mail messages in Outlook 97. The mail program does not have HTML settings and when I open mail that has HTML, it coverts all of the HTML to hyperlinks. So I can't see graphics, photos, etc in- line...many thanks! Dwayne Outlook 97 does not support HTML at all. The first version to support this was Outlook 98. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Dwayne &...

email does not appear in the "in box" it just does not appear at all
Outlook 2003 XP All was working well until I switched to AT&T U-Verse (my mistake). The change to their new POP3 mail servers has caused the following condition: Junk mail is received and displayed in the "junk e-mail" folder. Regular email does not appear at all, yet it can be found received on the web mail browser. Their tech support seems to be at a loss and started finger pointing. Any help here will be much appreciated. Do you have any rules enabled that could be moving things around? Are you receiving any errors when the send/receive process completes? &q...

+ (in a box) to the left of the "from" field on email
I hit ctrl and an h and this + (in a box) appreard to the left of my from field. It then posts all future emails to that original one with the + and box. How do I get rid of the + and box? "KFDUTCH" <KFDUTCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4691B596-6262-49A0-A389-C9E2F564C67E@microsoft.com... >I hit ctrl and an h and this + (in a box) appreard to the left of my from > field. It then posts all future emails to that original one with the + > and > box. How do I get rid of the + and box? Alt V V G. -- Regards Steve. MS-M...

Outlook 2003 get stuck after launching.
Using WinXP Pro SP2. Installed Office 2003 Basic Edition. When I start Outlook 2003 it loads up but then gets stuck. I get a frame with the message "Outlook.Exe - Bad Image" Followed by: "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\msidntld.dll is not a valid image. Please check this against your installation diskette" I dont seem to find an answer in the KB. can anyone help? Thanks. -- sad newbie Outlook or Outlook Express? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/249893 "sadnewbie" <sadnewbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D20F271-E0E6-4909...

LIMITATION ON ACCESS 2003 DATABASE
Could anyone tell me whether there is a limit to the number of records which can be stored in a table in an Access 2003 database. I have an Access dbase with approximately 8463 records already and growing day by day. I find that sometimes all records can't be read (I run a document management system from the database whereby I lookup data and documents previously created). After getting the error I rebuild and compact the database and all runs fine for a while again. Then it doesn't read all the records again for some or other reason. I repeat the process and all fine. Is there a limit...

Problem in user created edit box...
Hai all, I created a user defined edit box(MyEdit).. I have some problems in it... as follows 1. When i click the edit box,the cursor is not visible 2. Initially I set the color for border of edit box, but when I enter the text in it,the topmost border is disappearing.. 3. How to clear the buffer in edit box Can anyone provide me the solution... Thanx in advance... Looking forward for the reply... Regards, Rajkumar I don't know if these are the only solutions, but what I would do ... "sridev" <rajkumar.mopati@gmail.com> wrote ...

Outlook XP #30
I have encountered a problem with Outlook on my network. I autoarchive my emails daily to a store on my server. The problem is that if my server store is unavailable I get not only an error message but also a new 'Personal Folders' in my folders list. This new folder contain no data and it cannot be deleted either. How do I get rid of this folder? When my archiving works correctly I have an 'Archive Folder' in my folders list. Kevin See my reply to your post in microsoft.public.office.misc. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT ...

email archiving...
We are looking at implementing an email archiving solution and are looking at several solutions - both SaaS and in house solutions. I am currently looking at SaaS solutions Spam Soap (as we already have their spam and virus service) and Google's Message Discovery service - and for in house I have looked at a solution from C2C Archive One so far. Can anyone recommend any other solutions you have used (or are using) and are quite happy with? We are running Exchange 2000 on a small business server. Thanks, Brad On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:39:02 -0500, "Brad Pears&qu...

Emailing from Outlook 2003
I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my other computer but not on this new one. Why what happens when you try -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "jazzyjeffb" <jazzyjeffb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA10E2D-DFE4-4D58-8F85-0BA37F59023D@microsoft.com... >I can't get my Outlook 2003 to send emails from the Outbox. It works on my > other computer but not on this new one. ...

outlook and HTML message
I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a message in HTML and using POP yahoo account. I sent a message to myself. In my outlook I got that message with one extra line after each line break. Where to correct the problem. Is it outlook issue or my yahoo pop issue. When I send the same email to my Gmail account, in the browser it looks the same as what I sent i.e. no extra lines etc. thanks. Put your HTML message in a table cell. "abcd" <abcd@abcd.com> wrote in message news:%23F72x7JkGHA.4828@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am using outlook 2003. I have composed a messag...

Contacts 'display as' keeps showing email address even when I dele
I'm using Outlook 2007 recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 contacts. I don't like email addresses showing in emails, so I have always written 'display as' with name only in Contacts. However, Outlook 2007 has added the email address in 'display as' for everyone. When I go in to delete the email address, SAVE and Close - and go back to check, nine times out of ten, the email address is back in there. Very frustrating. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix? I just want 'display as' to simply reflect what I put in there - not what Outlook decides...

Edit Cell Macro
I need to create a macro to edit the contents of a cell and put quotes around it. For example: car ---> "car" The contents of the cells will be both numbers and words. I would need to use this format on everything in the spreadsheet in order to import this into another program. Thanks, Tyler tmclean79 at shaw dot ca Tyler One way. Create a button and assign the code below. Sub Button1_Click() whatsthere = ActiveCell.Text ActiveCell.Clear ActiveCell.Value = Chr(34) + whatsthere + Chr(34) End Sub select a cell and click the button. Making it work on multiple ce...

emails route to a public folder
Anyone can tell me how to route an email address to a public folder so everyone can check this public emails through this public folder on Exchange 2000. http://www.msexchange.org/articles/MF021.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "ginger8990" <ginger8990@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BDB18F5-1079-408A-91AC-5766A60DFD90@microsoft.com... > Anyone can tell me how to route an email address to a public folder so > everyone can check this public emails through this public folder on > Exchange >...

Re-download Outlook 2007???
I already own Microsoft Outlook 2007. I purchased it late 2008 or early 2009. I bought it straight from the microsoft store and just downloaded from there. Now, i just bought a new computer and I want to install Outlook on this computer and not use it on the other computer any more. My question is... where in the world can i redownload the software? I have searched the net and can't find anything. I know this is probably a newb question but i can not find any information about it. I believe the last time I needed to re-download it was because i wiped my old system and ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Delayed Emails #2
I am having trouble recieving emails in outlook. i am recieving emails ten minutes after everyone else does and it is starting to effect important parts of my work. if someone could help at all in anyway i would really appreciate. thanks ...

Journaling in SBS 2003
For compliance regulations I need to set up journaling to capture all e-mails from an SBS server. I've got it all set up but have a problem. I'm being told from our compliance folks that to capture all the information that's required, I have to set up an actual mailbox, journal to that mailbox, then forward from the mailbox to our journaling address. (vs. just having the Archive setting send directly to the journaling address.) I don't quite understand why this is, but that's what they're telling me. There's also a Microsoft Technet article that t...

Outlook 2000 to 2003 #5
Hello, I'm trying to "upgrade" from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. During some of the installs of the 2003 version, I get two errors, both using Error 1402. One shows that a registry key cannot be accessed or found which includes the text of Migration DLLs and the other of could not open key with the MAPI name in it. Please, if someone has seen this and resolved it, let me know if the fix for it. I have close to 700 of these to deploy and some of these are popping up regularly. ...

How do I edit and type on Photos
I want to edit a Phote and write on it. Can I do that in Publisher? Do I need another program? Publisher is not really a photo editor but you can put text in a text box over the photo image...so yes you can. If you tell us what you're trying to do, and what version of Publisher you are using, maybe more suggestions will come your way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "DP Lewis" <DP Lewis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E94D94D-6CEA-4DA5-AD9C-33DFD91BFC8D@microsoft.com... |I want to edit a Phote and write on it. Ca...

Outlook 2000 won't delete emails
"The messaging interface has returned an unknown error" It says, helpfully. It leaves emails still sitting in the Inbox that I want to consign to the delete box. Oddly enough, if I go to another folder and delete something there, it will sometimes work - and then even allow me to delete a message or two from the Inbox before reverting to the error message. I've removed Outlook and re-installed it, with no improvement. No idea why this problem has arisen - it was fine till yesterday and I've not altered anything in the meantime. Any ideas? ...

Email address fields should not be formatted as a link
Email address fields in CRM are formatted in blue and underlined. This normally indicates a link in CRM. However, when users click on an email address, nothing happens. This does not meet users expectations. Email fields should either not be formatted as links or the field should perform an action when clicked on, like open up a new email in outlook pre-filled with the email address. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

Access 2007 and Access 2003 conflicts???
I have an Access 2003 split-database that I want to upgrade to use some of the new design features of 2007...will this cause problems for my users who are still running Access 2003? Is there a way to retro-fit my .mdb so that my users enjoy the benefit of the new 07 design features while still running 03? The data file will need to remain in the MDB format so that the A2003 users can access it. Therefore you will not be able to use things like attachment/multi-valued fields. Nevertheless, the A2007 users will be able to use things like alternative datasheet row colors and the date pick...

email #3
How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Several people have access to my computer while I'm gone and I would like to password protect my email account. Have tried but doesn't seem to work. What version? IN 2002 File>Data File Management>Settings>Change Password. Just before to write down the password and seal it away somewhere, cause if you forget it there is NO way to get back into your email. "Judy" <judyberg@sunflower.com> wrote in message news:047e01c34d7a$8bbf3a20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How do I password protect my email in Outlook? Severa...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...