HTML edit for email template in Outlook 2003

If I'm editing new mail, I can set MS Word as editor and use script editor
to access the HTML source.

Now I'm creating a template for the autoreply, and it doesn't offer a choice
to switch to MS Word. What should I do to edit the mail template content
then?

--
If you want to mail to me, please replace all instance of "e" to "a" in my
email address. Thank you.

0
leu_lc (12)

Issues with special characters after Exchange 2003 migration
Hello all, We did a swing upgrade from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 recently. We still have some old mailboxes sitting on our Exchange 2000 box and is not decommisioned yet. Whenever I send a message from my outlook with special characters like ",'? it turns out to ba funny symbol and it's happening for everybody using MAPI client "Outlook". This happens only with Outlook. Is there any setting to preven this? Thanks ...

Generating HTML
Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project and somehow generate HTML. Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. For any solutions i'de be very thankfull. Regards, Mystique Yaa >>Is there ant way to include the Internet Explorer component in a MFC .exe project You can use CHtmlView class to use Internet Explorer in your MFC application. >> Maybe first generate XML and then using XSLT templates to generate HTML. You can use MSXML to create XML document. MSXML has many interfaces that you could use for ...

Journaling in SBS 2003
For compliance regulations I need to set up journaling to capture all e-mails from an SBS server. I've got it all set up but have a problem. I'm being told from our compliance folks that to capture all the information that's required, I have to set up an actual mailbox, journal to that mailbox, then forward from the mailbox to our journaling address. (vs. just having the Archive setting send directly to the journaling address.) I don't quite understand why this is, but that's what they're telling me. There's also a Microsoft Technet article that t...

Outlook 2000 to 2003
Can anyone advise if I can somehow transfer all mail etc from old computor using win98 office 2000 outlook 2000 to a new computor using xp hom office xp pro outlook 2002. Thanks You need to copy over your *.pst file(s). (If you move them over on a CDR/CDRW, make sure you burn the CD at no faster than 4x. Once that is done, you just need to copy the PST file from the CD to the drive and make sure that read-only attribute is removed.) From there you can either import your items or replace the new pst file on the drive with the one you are bringing over. -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-...

How do I edit and type on Photos
I want to edit a Phote and write on it. Can I do that in Publisher? Do I need another program? Publisher is not really a photo editor but you can put text in a text box over the photo image...so yes you can. If you tell us what you're trying to do, and what version of Publisher you are using, maybe more suggestions will come your way. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "DP Lewis" <DP Lewis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E94D94D-6CEA-4DA5-AD9C-33DFD91BFC8D@microsoft.com... |I want to edit a Phote and write on it. Ca...

PRF fails when mailbox verified during profile creation in Outlook 2002
Problem Description: We have users run a PRF to create their Outlook 2002 profile. A script prompts them for their username, then inserts this into the PRF since it no longer accepts the %username% variable for the mailbox (why that changed is another issue). Anway, the PRF works perfectly to create a new profile for each user except when they must verify their name because it was too similar to other users. When that happens, the user verifies their name, then the script finishes, but the Outlook Address Book service does not get installed. For example, if the mailbox name michaelb ...

How do you get Template sub directories to show in New
I need to create sub directories in the My Templates area - how do you get Word to show tabs for sub directories greater than one directory deeper than My Templates? -- Gwenk On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0700, Gwenk <Gwenk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to create sub directories in the My Templates area - how do you get >Word to show tabs for sub directories greater than one directory deeper than >My Templates? You can't. The program can only show the immediate subdirectories of the Templates directory. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Micros...

Internet Explorer Script Error when printing HTML email
Here is what I get when printing an Email that is in HTML format. (I do have scripting and script reporting disabled in IE6). I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling both Internet Explorer and outlook. This is on a Dell computer running XP pro. *********************************************************** Internet Explorer Script Error An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 1210 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCLC.DLL/preview.dlg Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? ********************************************...

Edit Item changes Prices bug
Hello all, I have some problem with I just added store to my RMS HQ about a month ago. The version I got this time is 1.3.1002. both HQ and StoreOp While I was using it up I found that the version I got was not the latest one and have a very serious bug. The problem is this. It changes price of item when I open another edit item window without closing the one before. It does it when I diable the price chaning privillege. I found this out after entering close to 9000 items. All the prices are quite messed up thanks to our staffs weird habit of clicking without thinking. I contacted MS a...

shared html worksheet unavailable
When trying to open a shared html worksheet, I get the following error message: "TOC.htm is locked for editing by 'another user'. Click 'Notify' to open a read-only copy of the document and receive notification when the document is no longer in use." I've tried this on multiple computers, and it has been happening for at least a week. This file is updated periodically, and because of this message we can't update it. I get the same error message on the computer the file was originally created on as well. Help and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks...

Message Outlook
Hello I have Outlook 2002 When I try to send a message with a program (Ex: VBA with Excel) by using the outlook objects, I receive this message. ---------------------------------------------------------------- A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on yout behalf. ---------------------------------------------------------------- How to remove this message? Thanks. Rick Rick Imbo <imbeault.eric@diffusionfermont.ca> wrote: > When I try to send a message with a program (Ex: VBA with Excel) by > using the outlook objects, I receive this message. > > ------...

Outlook 2000 won't forward attachments
I didn't believe it at first, but apparently when I forward an incoming message that has (for example, an MS Word ) attachment, and JPEGS, the recipient receives only a file called Winmail1.dat It cannot be opened normally. Not all recipients complain, so I am not sure if it happens all the time. I am using Zonelabs firewall. I am sure this behaviour is not usual, but I haven't figured out the precise circumstances when this happens. Can anyone help, please? I am sorry if this is a common problem that you've answered before. Thanks Ian Use Plain Text or HTML - Outlook Rich T...

email attachment missing when mail promoted to CRM
I have V1.2 with rollup 1. Attachments are missing when e-mails are promoted from outlook. Is there a fix for this? I have checked and this problem only occures when accessing CRM via a VPN "ril" wrote: > I have V1.2 with rollup 1. > > Attachments are missing when e-mails are promoted from outlook. > > Is there a fix for this? ...

get_outerhtml for the HTML element does not return <HTML>......</HTML>
//////////sample code snippet//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// hr = _Browser->get_Document(&document_dispatch); if (SUCCEEDED(hr) && (document_dispatch != NULL)) { IHTMLDocument3 *document = NULL; hr = document_dispatch->QueryInterface(IID_IHTMLDocument3,(void **)&document); IHTMLElement* pElem; hr = document->get_documentElement(&pElem); // document.documentelement.outerhtml if (hr == S_OK && pElem != NULL) { pElem->get_tagName(&bstrTemp); //bstrTemp contains "HTML" for the HTML el...

email #35
I get the following error message when I hit send receive in outlook 2003 Task 'Personal folders - Sending' - reported error (0x80048002) : 'this task could not be completed' ...

Print a HTML document programatically
Hi, I need to print a html docment dynamically produced at runtime, at that instance. I'm using shellexecute for this, which is popping up the Windows default PrintDialog. I want it to be printed directly. Can anyone suggest a solution or give some sample code for this. Please do reply. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Ajay Kumar Have you looked at IWebBrowser2::ExecWB? This also might be helpful: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnie55/html /wb_print.asp -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ajay Kumar" &...

OWA Not Showing Outlook Messages
Hello-- We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one client who logs onto OWA and cannot see his messages nor his calender. Everyone else that has tried seems to be fine. If I send the client an email, it will show in his inbox in OWA. What could be causing this? How can I correct it? Specs: Exchange Server 2003 standard, with Outlook 2003. Many thanks, Stephen Deliveryset to Personal Folders on his workstation? razor wrote: > Hello-- > > We just did an Exchange switch from one server to another. We have one > client who logs onto OWA and cannot...

Outlook Format #2
Each time I send a new message the Format reverts to "paragraph" I want to lock it into "normal" how can I do this? Thanks, Rob ...

Outlook Client not able to connect..
Dear All, I have installed my MS CRM v 3.0 on Windows 2003 SBS. I am encountering the following two problems. 1. When I click on Reprots, it is prompting for Error msg "An Error has occured and contact your System Administrator." 2. When I install outlook client on my client OS (win 2000), I am not able to connect to CRM Server. Error Msg: "There is a problem in communicating CRM Server, please try again later, if the problem persist again contact your system administrator." How can I rectify this problem? Please advice. Thanks Patric ...

confidentiality statement on all emails
How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails sent by the whole company. We are using Exchange 5.5. Perhaps this KB can help: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;258206 Martin Moustgaard "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:2c0101c42867$fc10f9d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > How can I place a confidentiality statement on all emails > sent by the whole company. We are using Exchange 5.5. ...

web based email
Is it possible to use Outlook to receive and send using a web based account. I have MSN. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Does anyone know how to set it up? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. ...

Email recepients name ends up on CC field
I have a user that has an issue when replying to a message that causes the address to show up in the CC field. We use Exchange 2000 SP4 and Office XP SP3. Has any body seen this behavior before... Thanks Rich Tibbets ...

Outlook Junk Filter is filtering good emails sometime
I have a co worker that sends me emails all the time, some time the junk email filters it, and sometimes it does not. I would like it to never filter emails from his address. Using outlook 2003 with exchange 2003 Frank. Can you add them to the Safe Senders list? "WizardOnTheRun" <frank.perryman@dadeservice.com> wrote in message news:1186663659.958194.221190@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com... >I have a co worker that sends me emails all the time, some time the > junk email filters it, and sometimes it does not. I would like it to > never filter emails from his addre...

How do i remove Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup
How do I remove Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup program if Windows 2000 Add/Remove Programs does not delete everything? Remove it by Tools-> Options-> tab Other-> button Advanced Options...-> button COM Add-Ins -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "OutlookHow" <OutlookHow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2B7C34AA-B7BA-4D3F-97E7-67BD5478BE1A@microsoft.com... > How do I remove Microsoft Outlook Per...

html
How do you create an "html" file? We need this file to display messages & promotions on the costumer display monitor Halo! I am student!!!! ...