How to View Available Dates in Calendar

How does one allow others to see only the available dates
in her calendar in Outlook 2002?

Hi,

if you use an Exchange, the Admin can set the permissions.
if you dont use an Exchange and use only your local OL
nobody can allow it. Maybe youself!

which options do I select in Outlook to view my available
dates in Outlook.  I imagine it would be the same options
to select to give permission to others to view available
dates if my calendar is being shared on the exchange
server.  My customer does not want others to see
everything she has on her calendar.  She needs only the
available dates to be viewed by others.  Please help. thx

Shared Calendar Problem (AD Account, not Public Folder)
We have a number of Shared Calendars such as Conference Room resources. Most of these work flawlessly with the exception of any that are on a specific server. These calendars are constantly having problems where users are unable to access, either receiving free/busy error or the calendar cannot be found. If I log in as the account with Outlook using the /cleanfreebusy it sometimes resolves, other times it does not but the problem eventually goes away for whatever reason (temporarily). Assuming the common thread with this problem is the public folder data on this server since this is ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

check between 2 dates
Hi Is it possible to have excel check a date range from something like a form? for example: I have various data entries on a sheet, the first column has dates (01/01/04) format. I would like to be able to check something like: 01/01/04 to 05/01/04. Thanks in advance Paul Hi Paul! Try: =IF(AND(A1>=--"2004-01-01",A1<--"2004-05-01"),TRUE) OR: =IF(AND(A1>=DATE(2004,1,1),A1<DATE(2004,5,1)),TRUE) OR: =IF(AND(A1>=E1,A1<E2),TRUE) The third form is usually best as hard coding makes formulas less adaptable. The second form might be better if the DATE argument...

Dates 01/1/02005 comes u ps as 0.011111111
When I format for dates in a column I get this bogus number. How can I fix it so the column reads the date entries????? Thank you Discounting the typo, maybe you have a Lotus 123 setting enabled. Tools|Options|Transition Tab Uncheck Transition Formula Entry (I unchecked all those Lotus 123 settings.) DateConfused wrote: > > When I format for dates in a column I get this bogus number. How can I fix it > so the column reads the date entries????? > Thank you -- Dave Peterson ...

Does Validation works for date ??
Hi Does data validation works for date ?? For example : A1 contains today's date in it & if some one tries to put yesterday's date in B1 it will not allow(we can put tomorrow's date).How it would be possible ?? -- Little Master ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28227 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480089 I just used data validation yesterday for a date. What exactly do you want to check? "Little Ma...

Date Calculation 05-17-07
I have two date fields in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. I want to be able to do a calculation where it calculates the difference between the two dates. Therefore the output will display the number of days. -- Thank you for your help how does this work?? -- Thank you for your help "KARL DEWEY" wrote: > Use DateDiff function. > -- > KARL DEWEY > Build a little - Test a little > > > "Kirt84" wrote: > > > I have two date fields in the format of dd/mm/yyyy. I want to be able to do a > > calculation where it calculates the difference ...

HTML code fragment options not available in Publisher 2000
Neither the tool on the left toolbar for inserting html code fragment, or the function in the Insert Menu are available. They are both grayed out. How do I create html code fragment in Publisher 2000? You will need a web page built to do it. Start Publisher, create part or all of a web page, then do a File, Save as a web page. Now select Insert, Html code fragment, select an area on your web page (anywhere you can move it later) with the mouse pointer with a left click. A window will open allowing you to write the code for the fragment. -- Don Vancouver, USA "smsbear1" &l...

View Webpage

automatically highlight cells with expired dates?!
i'm trying to automatically highlight cells in Excel with expired dates. is this possible? i cant figure out how to do it unless i do it by hand You can do it with conditional formatting. Format: Conditional Formatting: Cell Value is less than e.g. 7/31/05, Format: Patterns: pick the color you want. Apply this to your cells. You should be good to go. Only draw back is that you wil lneed to update this way of doing it as the date changes. "cwest123456" wrote: > i'm trying to automatically highlight cells in Excel with expired dates. is > this possible? ...

Forms in two differant views

How do I stop a general format from being autoformatted to date
I want to stop Excel from automatically changing the format of a cell from general to time every time I enter a new row of data. I have several column headings running across the top of the page and I have set the format of 4 columns to display the time (HH:MM), the next column has been formatted to show a GENERAL entry. This was done by selecting the whole column and applying the format of General. The problem is when I enter data for a particular row I enter from left to right and put the data in the 4 TIME formatted cells first, by the time I go to the 5th cell which should just be a n...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Set All Calendars to Reviewer
hi all is it possible to define the default permission at the creation of a mailbox that all the domain users must be reviewer of each other... I found some information (http://www.slipstick.com/exs/permissions.htm#tools) but I wont use a tools to do it... Does anyone have an idea Lucien Not possible without tools as far as I know. If you don't want to pay for a tool, consider writing your own to do the same thing. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Luls" <lucien.baechler@eef.ch> wrote in message ...

Unrecognized Date() function
All of a sudden one of my apps (A2000 format) doesn't recognize the Date() function. It doesn't matter where I try to use it (in a table, in a form control, in VBA). It still recognizes Now(). Right now I'm not sure if there are any other built in functions or properties that aren't working. I've done a C&R but no difference. Any ideas? -- _________ Sean Bailey Start by checking library references: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-38.html "Beetle" <Beetle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7FBC73B-0372-4BED-820F-40BE4A65038E@microsoft....

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Date format of cells
I am downloading a result to excel and there are date formats in that result. When I copied thedate formatted cells and paste it to a new workbook/spreadshhet..the dates are changing into numbers. I tried doing this by using another computer and the results are fine, I can copy and paste the cells as is to another workbook/spreadsheet. Is this set-up related? If so, can you please help me configure my excel so that I don't have to re-format the cells to date format. Thanks, Alex Any chance you're viewing formulas in the worksheet you're pasting? Tools|options|View|uncheck ...

Is there a calender preference for Julian Dates in outlook?
I deal in Julian dates and would save a lot of time and replication to have a template or choice to have outlook in julian date or both dating types in outlook. Like some of the templates they have in Microsoft Office. Sorry, there is no Julian date template for outlook. Some once said it was possible with the second calendar index, but none of the calendars I tried gave Julian dates and they never said which one they used. (Tools, options, calendar options, enable alternate calendar) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...