How to transfer Custom Views to another machine

Outlook 2003

How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)?

Thank you for your help.

0
no.email1 (31)

They are contained within your pst-file so if you transfer that you'll
transfer the views too.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003
>
> How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)?
>
> Thank you for your help.

0
Roady
4/26/2007 8:57:40 AM
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/copy_views.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"John" <no.email@no.email.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003
>
> How do you transfer Custom Views to another machine (no exchange server)?
>
> Thank you for your help.

0
outlookmvp (5838)
4/26/2007 6:51:24 PM
Diane

Thank you for the link which discussed in detail the answer to my question.

0
no.email1 (31)

about transfer order

customer relationships
Sorry for the stupid question - and it is stupid because i've done this before, but can anyone tell me how to add to the list of Roles in the Customer relationship dialog? Thanks v much Here you go: CRM Web Client >> Settings >> Relationship Roles Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Saira" wrote: > Sorry for the stupid question - and it is stupid because i've done this > before, but can anyone tell me how to add to the list of Roles in the > Customer relationship dialog? > > Thanks v much > > > Th...

installing XP onto VISTA machine
Have HP Pavioin with VISTA, one physical drive (C:) with four partitions on it. C: is the one with VISTA D: recovery E and F - logical partitions for data storage. Want to install XP into one of the existong partitions. However when the installation process come to the screen to select a partition it shows no partition at all. Instead it shows four things which look like drive placeholders, each saying that there is no drive in it Have a read of those tutorials: http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/224397-dual-boot-installation-windows-vista-xp.html?ltr=D 'SATA Drivers...

wrapping text around another text box
My problem is this...I have two text boxes. I want to wrap one text box around the other text box but nothing seems to be working. What I want to do with the one to the left is make it into an "L" shape so that the box on the right simply fits in the empty space of the "L" to form basically a square. I have tried turning on all those text wrapping features with both boxes and cannot figure out for the life of me what is happening. I have a box drawn around the box on the right...don't know if that has something to do with it. I have tried removing it and sti...

Multiple AR per Customer
We want to post AR by product line - in other words, we can have multiple a/r accounts per customer. We will have one invoice with only one a/r account, but other invoices can have different a/r accounts. When we create the cash receipt and before posting, if we apply the cash to two separate invoices with two different a/r accounts, it credits those accounts correctly. If we post without applying, it credits the default a/r account. We then use the apply sales documents window to apply payment to two separate invoices. At this point, it does not credit the correct a/r account. Is...

Transfering messages

Outlook 2007 calendar day/week/mo view
Vista Ult When I have the current view set to Day/Week/Mo (with or without auto preview) the screen ALWAYS defaults to the Day view. I have tried resetting the view to defaults; closing Outlook and rebooting; changing the view to something else and then changin back... nothing seems to work. Thoughts? Alex Have you tried starting Outlook one time with the /cleanviews switch? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratch...

Erratic custom properties
Hi All, Two apparently related problems when I use custom properties in custom stencils with custom templates and property sets (taking into account the settings related to master and document stencils): 1) Using custom properties result in unpredictable behavior - the custom properties of the instance does not correspond to that of the stencel (both with master or document stencils) 2) From time to time when I save a file and re-open it, the custom properties seem to have gone to MS heaven - properties and values gone. Appreciate any assistance albert ...

SQL view not showing in SmartList
Hello: I created a SQL view and added it in SmartList Builder. The SmartList is to pull data from this view and nowhere else. No data shows in the SmartList. I have granted the appropriate security to the company in SmartList Builder Security and to the SmartList in SmartList Security. The funny thing is that the view was showing here on my laptop in my SmartList yesterday. I changed the view to accommodate a UNION ALL statement. Then, I placed this view into production on a client's server. Now, at the client as well as now when I look at it on my laptop, no data pours in...

custom functions stop working in PivotTable in Excel2003
Hello. I have OLAP with calculated measures and i am using there custom functions via COM objects. everything works fine in Excel2000. but in Excel2003 COM object was created and then immediately released by Excel. so i get #VALUE result in table. may be there are some security or thread issues? Does anybody use custom function in MS OLAP with Excel 2003. BTW, it works in CubeCellValue add-in in Excel2003. Can anyone help me? Mike. ...

HR Position Transfers

Not able to switch powerpoint views through automation code in vc++
Hi, I've created a mfc appIication which uses CHtmlView. when it loads a ppt file, i get reference to powerpoint application, get the presentation object and end the slideshow. So now the powerpoint application automatically displays the edit mode which has the view type set as ppViewNormal. Now if i get a reference to the window and set its view type to ppViewSlide it has no effect. I expect the outline window and the notes window to disappear but its not happening. If the same code is run through vb script, it works perfectly ...

Custom reply form
Hi Using Outlook 2002 on exchange server. I have done a message form for colleagues to send to us to report problems. What I want to is click the reply button and have a reply form that has text and choice buttons appear. This can then be sent to the colleagues as a reply. I searched here and the net but cannot find a way to do it. Can anyone help please? Thanks Take a look at this page and the others referenced from there: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/forms.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest vi...

Outlook 2000
When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button nothing happens. It should open up a configuration window. I've got exactly the same problem and I'm stumped. I've been through the knowledge base and found nothing. I hope someone knows the fix. >-----Original Message----- >When I click on the Customize Outlook Today button nothing >happens. It should open up a configuration window. >. > OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;8205...

Passing RetrieveGlobals9's Connection Object from IM to another dl
I am using RetrieveGlobals9 to get a connection and successfully connecting to the database from within script events in Integration Manager. However, when I tried to pass the open connection to another (VB.Net) application from within the script, I get an error, "Class does not support automation." Is this something that I can fix by rewriting the VB.Net application, or will that always happen when I try to call an external .dll from within Integration Manager? Thanks in advance. ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Reset existing customer vendor relationship
Hi, We have a customer vendor relationship set up incorrectly. GP doesn't allow me to edit the relationship or create a new one. How can I fix this? Any help is much appreciated. GG, You can delete the existing relationship, then create a new one. To delete: - Click on the line with the relationship you want to delete so it is highlighted. - Go to Edit > Delete Row. - Confirm the deletion. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "GG" &...

Pls help with embedding wmp in a non-dialog mfc view
Hi, I'd like to add mpeg, avi, and wmv playback capability to my mfc app. I thought that this would be quite simple if I decide to use Windows Media Player ActiveX instead of DirectShow filtergraph. Unfortunately that did not happen (i.e. the 'simple' part). First I struggled with Visual Studio ..NET - inserting wmp into the project did not generate CWnd derived wrapper class (as stated in sdk docs). Instead it generated COleDispatchDriver derived class. I did not want to waste any time on typing (clsid, create, etc.) so I decided to use VC6 and generated CWnd derived wrapper...

Can not create Custom Borders in Publisher
In microsoft publisher, when selecting the create custom border option, it keeps telling our user population that they can not open file. A power user has this option, but if you change the security rights on the publisher folders it totally destroys the files and nothing works and then you have to do a completel reinstall. Is there anyway to let users have the access to create custom borders without having to make them power users? djw6776 wrote: > In microsoft publisher, when selecting the create custom border > option, it keeps telling our user population that they can not ope...

could i customize the dialog that popups up when calling SHBrowserForFolder
i wanna add a checkbox to the dialog, could i?how? thanks in advance I guess there is no way to customize the common dialog, you must create a new dialog and provide the required functionality in it /Kiran thinktwice wrote: > i wanna add a checkbox to the dialog, could i?how? > thanks in advance Take a look at this article. I'm not sure this is what you want, but it's cheap to look. http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/yabffwcp.asp Tom "thinktwice" <memorialday@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158055405.669054.272220@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... >i...

View BCC
Hello, Is anyone aware of a way by whihc you can view the BCC receipents of an email. Please help. Thanks! Only if you are the sender of that email. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Nandita" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:709501c42fae$708536d0$a301280a@phx.gbl... Hello, Is anyone aware of a way by whihc you can view the BCC receipents of an email. Please help. Thanks! like Nikki said, only if you are the sender. This is the ENTIRE purpose of BCC. It (of course) stands for Blind Carbon Copy. Gives the sender the opportunity to send m...

History View
The new customization power of 3.0 is awesome! It seems like we can modify almost everything! So much so -- it seems like I must be missing how to modify the fields that show in the History and Activities views. Is this possible? ------=_NextPart_0001_6559EC9D Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy~ To change the fields that are shown in any activity main form view you will need to modify each activity entity indivudally. To do this follow the below instructions. Note: In this example we are modifying the E-mail activity form view. 1. Open CRM in the IE...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...