How to sort task due data ascending, tasks w/o dates last?

I have a long task list, most tasks don't have due dates.  Some do.  I want
my tasks listed with the earliest due task on top, followed by the next
earliest (due date ascending sort order), but I also want those tasks w/o
due dates to come after the task with the latest due date.  Problem is in
due date ascending order, tasks w/o dates come first before any dated tasks.
To me this is remarkably silly because who would ever want tasks w/o due
dates to list before tasks w/due dates when sorting by due date?

copying data
Getting errors when copying data from workbook to workbook. Shutdown and restart allows without errors. ...

o I need both VS@010 and MS Visual Developer 2010 Express
I have vs2010 Ultimate and just noticed I also have installed MS Visual Developer 2010 Express. I think that may have been downloaded by MS Web Platform when I downloaded something else - but I'm not sure! I definetly do not want to mess up my VS2010 but would like to delete the MS Visual Developer 2010 Express if I don't need it. Deleteing it will not do anything to VS2010 will it? There is no reason I should have both, is there? Thanks in advance Cal Who wrote: > I have vs2010 Ultimate and just noticed I also have installed MS Visual > Develop...

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

How to sort account list?

How to Merge Date from 3 columns to 1
I have a spreadsheet where the date is spread over 3 columns I,J & K and I wish to merge them to Column B in the format dd-mmm-yyyy as shown below. B I J K 02-Feb-2003 02 Feb 2003 27-Mar-1999 27 Mar 1999 01-Apr-1978 Apr 1978 01-Jan-1998 1998 14-Jun-2002 14 Jun 2002 Where there is a blank for the day in 'Column I' I need it to copy as 01 and where there is a blank for the month in 'Column J' I need it to copy as Jan. Where all 3 column...

Sorting

Trendline partial data
I am trying to add a trendline to a process variable on a line-chart and use it to predict when remedial action is required. When the data parameter is reset, the trendline automatically takes in this new set of figures and attaches it to the previous, giving a totally skewed analysis. Is there any way that I can select only some of the data to trend? Then as the reset data grows, only to select the new series from the process? Thanks Hi David, Jon Peltier has a site that mentioned about dynamic charts which I find useful and you might want to check this out. http://peltier...

Row names will not move with sort

sorts not sorting

Aligning data with varying decimal places
I have a column of cells in which the data include various numbers of decimal places. Is there a way to align the data vertically so that the decimals line up, without adding trailing zeroes? one way: Format/Cells/Number/Custom 0.??? In article <DD9B0C05-0A1D-4A5A-99F4-BB8030D9F7F2@microsoft.com>, edpaul <edpaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a column of cells in which the data include various numbers of decimal > places. Is there a way to align the data vertically so that the decimals > line up, without adding trailing zeroes? ...

import- number- sort?

Representing Dual Data in a Stacked Bar Chart
Here is my data: Location Flowers Trees Year 1 Year 2 Year 1 Year 2 Texas 55 63 36 14 Florida 67 75 24 21 NJ 32 27 52 10 Colorado 35 41 35 9 California 84 126 78 39 I want a stacked bar chart that shows Flowers & Trees for Year 1 next to another stacked bar for Year 2, grouped by location shown along the X axis. Please help, all I could come up with is a Stacked bar for Year 1, overlayed by 2 separate line graphs for Flowers/Yr2 and Trees/Yr2. -- VB On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, VB <VB@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I want...

sorting macro #3

Sorting checking register

sum if and between dates
Hi all I am trying to sum information based on the following conditions Cell E3 = Sum if = *Account A* and between *>= 20/6/05 and <=24/6/05* The Answer would be 279 A B C D E 1 19/06/2005 Account A 125 20/06/2005 2 20/06/2005 Account A 150 24/06/2005 3 21/06/2005 Account B 156 Account A 4 22/06/2005 Account B 135 5 23/06/2005 Account C 142 6 24/06/2005 Account A 129 7 25/06/2005 Account C 200 8 26/06/2005 Account A 300 -- mathewheys ---------------------------------------------------...

Auto-entering data from another sheet
Hello all, Hopefully someone can help me. I am wanting to automatically enter data from one sheet into the next by a text prompt. For example: On sheet 2 I will have 3 static columns that will have data entered in the format: text / text / number respectively. On sheet one I want to be able to enter the text from the first column on sheet two and have excel automatically fill in 2 other cells with the data from cell B and C from sheet 2. For example: Sheet 2 contains hello / how / 123 in row 1 and column A,B,C. I enter: hello (on sheet 1 cell A) and in cell B and C I automatically get...

how2: show contact name and phone fields in task list
It would be useful if I could display contact name and phone number fields in my task list. In Simple View I've used Field Chooser to insert these columns into the table .. but alas! the fields are blank. Can I do what I want to do and .. how? thanks Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different types of items in the folder. You may be able to accomplish what you want, however, with a little custom VBA code. For an example, see http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=566 -- Su...

Event macro for a task
Whenever I open that workbook ,datavalues of sheet 2, F2:G6 be populated in msg.box once only and after acknowledging with ok button macro should end. Hi Tungana, try this pasted into ThisWorkbook code module... Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim rngInfo As Variant Dim stInfo As String Dim I As Byte Dim J As Byte rngInfo = Sheet2.Range("F2:G6") For I = 1 To 5 For J = 1 To 2 stInfo = stInfo & rngInfo(I, J) & IIf(J = 1, ", ", "") Next J If I <> 5 Then Let stInfo = stInfo & Chr(10) Next I MsgBox Prompt:=stInfo, Title:="Values in Sheet2 F2:G6&qu...

Compressing Data in Sheet
Hi, I have a sheet with several pieces of data arranged like so: Column 1 Column 2 a.dll ! 0x000001234 56 a.dll ! 0x000001234 64 a.dll ! 0x000001234 72 b.dll ! 0x012345689 89 c.dll ! 0x012345890 100 How do I compress the repeated sets of say a.dll into one row with all values pertaining to a.dll in column 2 summed up so to read something like: a.dll ! 0x0000001234 182 b.dll ! 0x012345689 89 etc ??? Thanks If the data is sorted by column A, you could add headers (in row 1) and then use Data|subtotals...

Getting Data out of MS CRM
What is the best way to get all the data out of MS CRM in order to migrate it to another CRM system? Woud the Data Migration tool work for this? I've never used it. If you want all the data, and all the customisations, the best option is to use SQL backup and restore, and the CRM redeployment tool against the restored database. Using the Data Migration tool will be hard work for this, and has some noticeable limitations, such as it can't be used for custom entities "mscrmuser" wrote: > What is the best way to get all the data out of MS CRM in order to > migrate...

Unmerge so I can sort
I coy/pasted data into Excell and when I try to sort it I get "This operation requires merged sells to be identically sized". I understadn the work around in KB but how do I find which sells are merged? I wouldn't bother looking. I'd just remove all the merged cells from the range to sort. Select that range format|cells|alignment tab uncheck the merge cells box But if you wanted to search, you can do it via process of elimination. Select a range, format|cells|alignment tab. If that merge cells box is checked, then the whole selection is merged. If it's grey, t...

Cannot set the LOCALE IDENTIFIER of the data source
In order to use the "translations" feature of Sql Server Analysis Services 2008 we need to set the locale identifier of the OLEDB connection string. However, it doesn't seem to be possible in Excel 2007. Here are the steps to reproduce the problem. 1- Open Excel 2007 2- Data > From other sources > From Analysis Services 3- Select a server and a database (it doesn't matter which), click next, click finish 4- Click properties, clear the "retrieve data and errors in the Office display language" checkbox, go to the definition tab, add "Locale Identifie...

How do I move a Daily Task to the Master Task List?
I would like to move a Daily Task with its attachments and notes to the Master Task List. ...