how to share blocked sender list

I'm currently using  OL 2003 in an Exchange 2003 environment. I recently
lost my inbox and I would like to get one of my colleagues extensive blocked
sender's list that the junk email filter has accumulated. Is there any way
on how to export this list and imported back in another mailbox.

regards,

--
Elvyn Gutierrez
Pellerano & Herrera

0
elvyng (21)

On Tue, 17 May 2005 06:19:01 -1000, Elvyn Gutierrez
<elvyng@codetel.net.do> wrote:

> I'm currently using  OL 2003 in an Exchange 2003 environment. I recently
> lost my inbox and I would like to get one of my colleagues extensive
> blocked
> sender's list that the junk email filter has accumulated. Is there any
> way
> on how to export this list and imported back in another mailbox.

Tools | Options | Junk E-mail | Blocked Senders | Export to File...
(Import from File)

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook

Is this list matained at the server level or at the client (outlook)?

regards,

"Ben M. Schorr - MVP" <bens@bogusaddress.mvp> wrote in message
> On Tue, 17 May 2005 06:19:01 -1000, Elvyn Gutierrez
> <elvyng@codetel.net.do> wrote:
>
> > I'm currently using  OL 2003 in an Exchange 2003 environment. I recently
> > lost my inbox and I would like to get one of my colleagues extensive
> > blocked
> > sender's list that the junk email filter has accumulated. Is there any
> > way
> > on how to export this list and imported back in another mailbox.
>
> Tools | Options | Junk E-mail | Blocked Senders | Export to File...
> (Import from File)
>

> --
> -Ben-
> Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook
> Operations Coordinator
> Stockholm/KSG - Honolulu
> Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
> http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm

0
elvyng (21)
5/17/2005 7:37:48 PM
On Tue, 17 May 2005 09:37:48 -1000, Elvyn Gutierrez
<elvyng@codetel.net.do> wrote:

> Thanks Ben,
>
> Is this list matained at the server level or at the client (outlook)?

Client side if I recall correctly.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote/Outlook
Operations Coordinator
Stockholm/KSG - Honolulu
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/computers/onenotefaq.htm
0
bens1 (1425)

Pasting into a filtered list
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to paste a list of price updates into a filtered list. - I have filtered the list to show just the products whose prices need to be updated, when I try to paste the updated prices, into the list, the prices are not just pasted into the visible cells but the hidden cells between. Can I paste into the visible cells only or do I have to update each line manually. I am using Excel 2002 Any help would be much appreciated Can you sort the list to bring the products that need updating together in the list? If not, try something like this: Your list of product...

Shared folders on a shared exchange 2003
I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the actual company. /C COZ <kofo@spamspamspam.org> wrote: >I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. >But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? >The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the >actual company. Make sure the "client permissions" you assign to the folder doesn't include the &...

Atachment blocked
I am using outlook 2000, I find that attachment to mail are blocked However if the mail isforwarded to some other account this is accessible. Hi Basant, look here http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/OL_Reg.htm#1 There you could get a PROGRAMM to unblocked the attachments! -- Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-) Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Basant" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:2d5e601c46a26$e15bfc60$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am using outlook 2000, I find that attachment to mail > are blocked However if the ...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

icon and control list
Hi, can anybody advise me on how to add icon in control list ? thanks in advance, Can you describe in detail? "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ���� :uaH7c5lsEHA.3788@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > can anybody advise me on how to add icon in control list ? > > thanks in advance, > > Hello Tianyuan , Sure, I'm going to list keys of a configuration file into a control list so it should have a column as icon. Since every key has an attribute (e.g. system key, non-system and ... ) so I like to insert an icon for each key in regard with its ...

Need to make a drop down list of 3 items that input a value in ano
I have a savings calculator that i am working on. we have three products that i would like the user to be able to select from. basis their selection from the drop down list, i would like a corresponding value to go into a certain cell. how do i do this??? To create the dropdown list: - select the cell where you want it to appear - select Validation from the Data menu - choose List - you can either type in the list of items, separated by commas, or use the grid button next to the textbox to select a range of cells that has the list of products - click OK To populate the other c...

Shared Workbook Query
Hi, I have set up a shared workbook for 20+ users. I am aware that share workbooks in Excel (I have version 2002) have limited functionality an that you cannot for example merge cells. However, if there are merged cells in another worksheet and someon wants to copy across text (which includes merged cells) into the share workbook it removes the merged formatting. At present I have to take the share off the workbook and then cop across the data (which includes merged cells) then reshare the workboo so that the formatting is maintained. Is there any other way around this problem so that peo...

Sharing Outlook between profiles?
I am running a 2k server (no exchange server) and need the laptops that connect into the domain to be able to view and send emails when connected, and when disconnected. The laptops have just been reloaded after using Novell. The advantage of the novell client was that it used the same local profile for connecting into the domain, and when using the workstation only. With the 2k server however, it uses one profile for the domain, and one for the local workstation. This is where Outlook 2000 is falling over... Please help... ...

Account listing total doesn't match actual account
Hey all. I've got an interesting problem that hopefully you'll be able to help with. In the Account List of Money 2004, the total for one of my credit cards shows $33.74. Once I click on the account, however, Money says "You owe: $0.00" which is correct. The total in the account ledger is correct and jives with what the credit card company states. Has anyone else run across a problem like this before or does anybody know how to solve it? It's really weird that the two totals don't match; the rest of the accounts are fine and all match. Thanks in advance!!...

Block e-mails
Sir, Is there any option to block an individual e-mail? Can we do it in Outlook? Please help me Thanks and appreciated Sibimon Thomas What version of Outlook? Also; are you connected to Exchange? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Sibimon Thomas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19edc01c44e2b$ee734af0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Sir, > > Is there any option to block an individual e-mail? Can we > do it in Outloo...

finding largest value from list of strings
I have a range that is populated from a db using MS-QUERY. All fields are formatted from the source as strings. Some columns contain numeric values. How do I find that largest value in a column? If the fields where values, I could use MAX() or LARGE(), but with the fields being strings, these don't work. Thanks - Daron Try this array-entered** formula (change the ranges to suit your needs)... =MAX(IF(ISNUMBER(--A1:A100),--A1:A100,"")) **Commit formula using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter by itself -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "Daron" <Daron.Lowell@gmail.com> ...

List Box to show your Order
At the Moment I have a query that lists my Horses on my form I have a Text box next to each horse so depending what number I put in my text Box gives me a Printing Order, This is for Printing Worksheets, What I am trying to Achieve is say to list Boxes and you highlight a Horse a click the arrow to send it to another Listbox on the same form then print the Order in list Box2, Once you select a record and click it to List Box 2 it disappears from list box 1, Any Ideas how to start this? -- Thanks in advance for any help with this......Bob MS Access 2007 accdb Windows XP Home...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

CBM ERM Import should provide 1 error report which lists all erro.
Currently, if the import file has errors, the import function will error out on the first instance of an error and reject all lines. Then, if that first error was corrected and the import tried again, the next error would show up. Therefore, if a user had 100 errors, they would not know this initially and would need to attempt the import 100 times before successfull import. Maybe we should change the functionality to produce an error journal which lists all lines that have an issue. This way after 1 import attempt, the user can set about correcting the whole file. omc, mbs ...

"Blind" Distribution List?
I want to send an email to a group of people have them not be able to see each other. The BCC field works for this, obviously, but it requires a sender in the To field. How can I send to a group of people and make it appear that they're the only recipient? The group is less than 30 people. I'm not trying to do a mass/spam-mailing Thanks In Advance If you want to personalize each message, then you are describing a mail merge to electronic mail. You can't use a DL for that. Outlook uses Word for performing mail merge functions. For an overview of these functions take a loo...

list of valid e-mails
Hi, how can I get list of all active e-mails? Including aliases, public folder and printer addresses if exists and so on? (Exch 2003) Where do the mails for which address does not exist come and how to I forward them to any bin address? Thanks, Jan you can get the list of addresses using ldifde or csvde. Check the following on how to use these tools: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/037/part1_ldifde_csvde.htm http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/038/part2_ldifde_csvde.htm You want to catch emails with invalid recipients right? Be aware that this will quickly ...

Unique Values in a List
I've got a 2000 row worksheet (salaries) and I want to count the number of occurences of each salary. eg 15250 25 15855 1 16101 12 Can SKS help Tx Rob I would assume that the first thing you're looking to do is create a list of uniques. Then, reference this list to complete the count of each value in the list. To create the unique list: Say your salary list was in A1 to A2000. In B1 enter" =A1 In B2, enter this *array* formula: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(0,COUNTIF(B$1:B1,$A$1:$A$2000&""),0)),"",INDEX(IF(ISBLANK($A$1:$A$2000),"",$A$...

autocomplete or dropdown list entry missing
I'm running MS Money Plus Premium, version 17. I'm runing it on Vista Business x64, but I had the same issue on Vista x32. I have shares of an investment (it shows in my portfolio). When I add a new portfolio transaction, the investment name does not appear in the dropdown list for investments. It is not the most recent investment I've purchased, so I don't think this is a limit issue. But that does raise a related question, also. Investments that I don't own anymore, or say mutual fund class B shares that I have converted to class A, still show up in the list. Is t...

calender sharing
I recently upgraded to XP op sys and alongwith it to MS Office 2003. In MS Office 2000, I used to share my private Outlook folders (Calendar, Contacts etc.) with my assistant . With this upgrade to MS Office, I lost the sharing ability. If I right click on any of these components (Calendar, Contacts etc.) the "Sharing" feature is shaded (disabled). How do I share these private folders? If you are talking about NetFolders then this feature was dropped after Outlook 2000 check out http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for some options "KAH" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

Why Outlook does not Scroll Email List?
Using Outlook 2003. Just checking if by chance there is an option to set so that Outlook will scroll your email message list as you move the scroll bar up and down without releasing the mouse. Surprised that capability is not included? This happens once there are more then 99 items in the folder. This is to be able to jump faster (since no graphics are displayed as well). If you want to scroll the list you can use your scroll button on your mouse or the scroll buttons in the scroll bar -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips &...

How to create a rolling list on a slide?
Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run uninterrupted until end of the list. Anyone know how? Is it possible? Thanks StevedinSF See if this helps: http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00207.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "StevedinSF" <StevedinSF@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:F7DB924D-7C34-42CF-B6DB-B04ADE9BAEB7@microsoft.com... > Trying to have a rolling list of names on a slide that will run > uninterrupted > until end of the list. > > Anyone know how? Is it possible? > > Thanks ...

Attachment Blocking
I need to update several systems on the lan with Office Update. I am hoping someone can tell me what attachments will automatically be blocked after I update Outlook 2000. We are in an Exchange environment, but we are not blocking at the Exchange level due to old version of Exchnage. Does anyone j=have a list? Thanks. GSM <gsm@mris.com> wrote: > I am hoping someone can tell me what attachments will automatically be > blocked after I update Outlook 2000. > > We are in an Exchange environment, but we are not blocking at the > Exchange level due to old version of Exc...

Sharing the Entourage calendar
Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there a way to automate it so that it saves and uploads to my website? On 7/6/04 11:03 pm, in article fc11fd4e.0406071403.192a07bf@posting.google.com, "Michel" <michel@neray.com> wrote: > Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my > assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web > function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...