How to set custom default OL Email Folders View for 'all' email fo

When I create a new folder the view is never the way I want it...
- no groups
- no preview
- To field visable and before From field

So I must manually set this up everytime I create a folder.

Is there any way to tell Outlook 2003 that I want ALL email folders to be
setup to my custom standard?

Thanks for any help.

0
Mel3 (3)

See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Mel_3" <Mel3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I create a new folder the view is never the way I want it...
> - no groups
> - no preview
> - To field visable and before From field
>
> So I must manually set this up everytime I create a folder.
>
> Is there any way to tell Outlook 2003 that I want ALL email folders to be
> setup to my custom standard?
>
> Thanks for any help.

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Email sent from iphone not formatted to read in entourage
For starters, I'm using a new macbook pro, and entourage 2008 - via an exchange server environment I just noticed that I can read sent email from entourage formatted just as it was when it was sent (the good news). However, when I send an email from my iphone, the sent folder in entourage displays the sent mail, but formats it in a manner that's not readable (more like code) - in the sent folder, it shows no recipient and no subject. Enclosures are also not showing up in the sent folder On 1/27/10 4:28 PM, Tim Bradbury wrote: > For starters, I'm using a new mac...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

How to set backcolour

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

Sent mail in sub folder
When I reply to a message that is directed to a sub folder of my inbox the sent message is moved into the same sub folder rather than the sent items folder. I'm sure I turned something on by accident. Anyone know where this option is in Outlook 2002? Thanks... Go to Tools | Options | E-mail Options | Advanced E-mail Options. Clear the checkbox next to "In folders other than the Inbox, save replies wth original message". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mess...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

SOP Customer Insurance Handling
We want to handle the following situation in the Dynamics GP SOP, in a Hospital Enviroment. A patient is billed again registered services, but the bill is payed by his insurance company. One insurance company may cover 1 or more patients at a time. We want to see "Amounts Receivable Transactions" for both the patient and his insurance company. e.g. if Paitent A is billed 500$ and Patient B is billed 500$, if both are using Medicare then: Amount Receivable from Paitent A is 500$ Amount Receivable from Paitent B is 500$ Amount Receivable from Medicare is 500$ Since i make th...

Reading Pane Settings

interactive buttons, multiple sets

OL 2000
Hi, I'm using MS Office Small Business OL 2000 for email. I cannot get it to save unsent messages in the drafts folder, they are routed to the inbox. I've tried varied settings in the mail and advanced mail options without success. Does OL 2000 have a self-repair option on the disc? If so, is this what you would recommend? Thanks, -- Curt. Outlook 2000 will always save the message to the inbox. The message will be saved to the drafts folder after xx minutes and will ask you if you want to delete the draft once you have saved or moved the mail. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Permission to add email address to user
We have a setup with a root domain called sun.local (SUN) and a child domain called ki.sun.local (KI). The forest and both domains are in Windows 2003 functional level. The SUN domain has an Exchange 2003 server running in native mode. In the SUN domain the user sunadmin is Enterprise Admin, Domain Admin and Exchange Full Administrator. In the KI domain the user kiadmin is Domain Admin. kiadmin had been made Exchange View Only Admin on the Exchange organization. We would like kiadmin to be able to create and administer new users in the KI domain and everything seems to work fine except ...

How do I set OOR

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

Set Focus

Bulk Email and Mail Merge
Hi I have some questions for a mailmerge. First how can i do a bulk email, i mean send an email to 100 or 500 users? Can I use a view for that? What for groups should i use, a quick campaign group? If I do a quick Campaign and i would like to send a mailmerge with word letter, how can I do that? Can I only do that with the outlook client or is it also possible with the Webclient? Thank's Michel There are a number of ISV solutions which will let you mail merge from a web client ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm ...

Archive Folders -- how to get rid of them
I reset my TOOLS/OPTIONS/OTHER/AUTOARCHIVE/ to off (all options grayed). I got 2 'archive folders' at the bottom of my 'all mail folders' list, when I right click on either one of them, and click on 'close archive folders', I get an error box "the operation failed. An object could not be found." With a button for OK. I want to remove these two folders. Thanks is advance. . . -- les ungerleider You'll need to either edit the registry or create a new profile. A new profile is recommended, unless you have a lot of accounts to recreate. -- Diane P...

Re:Name on Outgoing Email
Thanks,Vanguard.the second option worked,changing the User Name in Outlook's email accounts dialog box sends that name and not the "hotmail" name out. ...