How to send message to advanced find results?

Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of contacts. Now
I have exactly the list of contacts I want to email in the Advanced Find
results dialog. Is there an easy way to send an e-mail to everyone in the
results list? Thanks for your help.

Select all, drag to your inbox?

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Tom C. asked:

| Running Outlook 2003. I run an advanced query to get a list of
| contacts. Now I have exactly the list of contacts I want to email in
| the Advanced Find results dialog. Is there an easy way to send an
| e-mail to everyone in the results list? Thanks for your help.
0
Milly
2/12/2008 1:15:47 AM
Huh? How would that help me? Can you even drop contacts into a mail folder?

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <What@ever> wrote in message
Select all, drag to your inbox?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

Tom C. <nospam@nospam.nul> wrote:

> Huh? How would that help me? Can you even drop contacts into a mail
> folder?

Sure.  It opens a new message window with the contact listed in the To
field.  It doesn't move or copy the contact itself.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)

No message in outbox

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

cannot move messages
Sometimes when I attempt to move a message from the inbox to a storage folder I receive the following error message - "An unknown error has occured. The selected message(s) could not be moved." Why am I receiving this message and how can this problem be corrected? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks What kind of mail account is it? POP3, IMAP or HTTP? Both IMAP and HTTP accounts synchronize with the mail server, so moving a message from the mail account to the storage folder requires that WLM tell the mail server to delete the message from the server ma...

Unable to send?

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Can't find my pab file in outlook 2002
I can't find my pab file so I can copy my contacts to another computer. I don't know that Outlook uses a PAB file unless you specified it when you set that version of Outlook up. If you did, do a file search for *.pab. If not, then it should be located in a .pst. Are you using Outlook via POP3 for mail, IMAP, Exchange (usually a business environment? -- K. Orland Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny "Kathy" wrote: > I can't find my pab file so I can copy my cont...

urgent (high importance) messages #2
Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through Exchange 2003? We have a number of users that always set this flag even though the subject matter of the message is not important at all. Thanks Might be, in one of the policies that are Outlook/Office based? Sorry can't be more specific than that... JeffG On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 04:53:03 -0800, "Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to remove the high importance flag from messages sent through >Exchange 2003? > >We have a number of users that always set ...

Send Do Not Send

How to find the owner of the active excel workbook
Dear Smart People, I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm not able to find the answer. In Visual Basic, how may I find the name or system ID of the owner of the currently active workbook? I apologize if this is an "old" question but I've not been able to gleen the answer. Thank you! Janet Take a look at the BuiltInDocumentProperties to see if you can find what you want there. I'm not sure you can get the "Owner", but you can find who last modified the document. -- HTH, Barb Reinhardt "Janet Panighetti" w...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

What was Outlook sending?

Changing the columns in the find screen
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to change the columns displayed in the find screen of the item lookup? Basically, I would like it to show the subdescriptions, as with some of our matrix items the descriptions look exactly the same (too long to display all the details), and so it is not possible to differentiate between them without going into the item properties. Cheers No... You can use the advanced find option to filter down but the find option in RMS is very restrictive. A partner who has customer forms built could help you... See the DRS guys... they have something that can ...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

Not so advanced budget/reports feature in 2005 #2
I recently upgraded to Money 2005 small business from the 2004 version in the hopes it would fix problems I have had with the budget and reports. My budget is set in stone and approved once a year for my non-profit organization. When I enter the budget into Money, my recurring bills and deposits show up in my budget and I can't get rid of them!!! Since my recurring bill/deposits may not exactly match my yearly budget, my budget is always way off. I have to calculate it by hand whenever I have to do a report. I've always considered Microsoft Money's implementation of ...

sending Access files
Is there a quick and easy way to send access files without Outlook blocking them. I exchange files with a limited selection of people so am happy that what I am sending and receiving is OK. I know that I can use WizZip but the knowledge database also suggests changing the .mdb extension. I don't know how to do this. Do I just right click over the file and choose open with Word? Or maybe there is a simpler way. Thanks When you send a file type that on Microsoft's potentially dangerous list, you get a message informing you that the recipient may not be able to access the file on...

Trying to send emails from an external program
I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a reliable source for sending emails?? tammy0005 wrote: > I am trying to send email from my accpac software and it makes me allow the > email everytime. Is there a way I make my Outlook 2007 accept Accpac as a > reliable source for sending emails?? MapiLab's security add-on (free) ...

Multiple Send to
Dear Experts, In any Document Library you have a Send To drop down option. This can only be configured once that is only one entry. I have to have 7 Custom Send To options. Does anyone know how to create more than 1 Sent To? Best Regards, -- Girish J Bhatia MOSS Certified, SharePoint Certified, MCSE2003, MCDBA, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA ...

Microsoft Outlook Connector Error: x no available message stores
When setting up Sync via USB with Blackberry Curve Bold 8900 with Blackberry Desktop Manager. Details: Outlook 2007 (Enterprise Edition) on Vista Home Premium 64. Have tried: Re-naming Mapi32.dll to Mapi32.dll Tried to do fixmapi in System32 but when I clicked on it nothing happened. No exe file extension. Mail app in Control Panel has disappeared so I could try to build new profile. Full System restore. No joy. Just a lot of work. Uninstalling Outlook 2007 and installing Outlook 2003. Uninstalling Office 2007 and installing Office 2003. Any help would be much appreciated... -- b...