how to send HTML e-mails with images?

I can't figure out how to set up an HTML newsletter (i.e.
same format each time) to send via e-mail. I receive these
things all the time and I know how to create HTML web
pages, but I can't figure out how to send an e-mail from
Outlook that is basically formatted like a web page, which
calls images from a server (rather than attached)...can
anyone help?
0
anonymous (74717)

Depends how complex you want the email, there is an easy
way using Outlooks add a signature. send me a email
ross@trainingcomputersolutions.co.uk, I will show you

0
ross611 (2)

Resolution to printing mail merge 4 up
Here is what I had to do in order to print postcards 4 up mail merged properly so that each name is on their own card. I am using Publisher 2003 so I don't know if this will work in other versions. Using the Tools>Mail Merge Wizard, Set up the mail merge the way you want it to appear (steps 1 thru 4). Only stop at step 4 DO NOT continue to step 5. Go to File>Print Merge At this point you can select the printer, properties etc as well as change copies per sheet and print range or all. This seems to work and will place a different name/address on each card on that page. I ...

can't upload to images gallery
I can't upload from my hard drive to the image gallery, nothing happens. ...

No message in outbox

Sending mail from remote location

Word as Outlook e-mail editor
I'm using Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP standard, 2002 version. Word has always been my e-mail editor, but today when I tried to respond to an e-mail I got the following message: "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead." After a delay, the form opens, but when I click "Send," Outlook crashes. Any suggestions? ...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Send and Recieve Fix

mail size restriction
how to restrict the maximum size of message is 2MB for all user to send through my exchange server 5.5 both local and ims You can set restrictions on the IMS,. Local user restrictions in 5.5 are a bit more tricky. However, by forcing messages through the MTA and applying the limits on the MTA, you can accomplish that as well. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersSystem Value : No Local Delivery Type: DWORD Value: 0x1 Test of course! On Sat, 1 May 2004 22:37:43 -0700, "jameel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...

Unable to send?

Good practise
THanks for your reply. Wil this be fine even if my users have mailboxes round about 1GB. My GM's mailbox is 4GB. Can i start moving the mails back to the exchange DB and how will it affect the performance of my exchange box.Thank you craig >I suggest applying Exchange SP2, editing registry to allow DB size to >accommodate your storage needs and increasing storage limits. >After all, .psts are kept on the server too, taking space. Message in >.pst needs the same or more disk space than in Exchange DB. Also the >same message sent to many recipients stored in Exchange DB...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Clicking on new mail notification does not open email
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I finally upgraded from WLM 2 to 3 (14.0.8089.0726) this afternoon (Win = XP SP2). When I get a new mail notification via Messenger and click on = it the email does not open. I have to go to the inbox to open it. Any = ideas? Kevin ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01CACB73.FC871830 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTY...

Forwarding Mail to an external Address
I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that distribution group, to an external email address. Is this possible? I tried to set up the rule, but could not get it to work. Thanks On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:17:01 -0700, RayRedSoxFan <RayRedSoxFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I receive email as I am a member of a distribution group. I want to set a >rule up in Outlook to automatically forward items addressed to that >distribution group, to an external email address. Is this p...

Send Do Not Send

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Save as html #3
I recently upgraded from Office 97 running on a Windows 98 machine to Office 2003 running on an XP machine. With the Office 97 version of Excel, when I do a "save as html" the file that is created has the cells formatted with shadowed bars around them. When I do a "save as web page" in the newer version of Excel, the shadowed bars are missing. How can I get the same formatting as with the older version of Excel? John, Excel has come a long way with html since Excel 97. It looks considerably more in a browser like it does in Excel. Probably your only bet is to ...

What was Outlook sending?

Any news when new version of MS Money comes? (e.g. 2009)
I'm about to purchase MS Money Deluxe. But I think it's not the best time as MS always releases new version at the end of the year. Do you have any news about new versions? Any announcements were made? Thanks!!! Exactly the same question was posted on 12th Nov. Dick Watson posted the following in reply! Annual Release Change - Microsoft Money Plus continues to be a valuable tool for our customers; however the feedback we are hearing is that the incremental updates to the software don't merit a new product every year. Given this, we have decided against releasing a 2009 ver...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...

How to update WML after image restore
Because of a BSOD experienced last Saturday that subsequently has had a few programs behaving strangely even with attempts at reinstalling them, I’ve decided to fully restore my computer to an image fortunately taken last Friday. Once that step is completed, I will need to update WML with all the emails and other changes occurring since last Friday, but I am not sure what’s the best method for this task. I am using POP3 and Gmail as my only account on Win7 Ultimate 32-bit. Thanks -- Octavius Hi, Octavius. I'm not sure about Gmail, since I've never used it. But u...