How to select a particular smtp address (alias) for sending e-mail?

We are hosting multiple domains in our Exchange 2000 server because we have
multiple business units.  Each user has multiple smtp e-mail addresses per
mailbox.  For example, johnsmith@companya.com, johnsmith@companyb.com, and
johnsmith@companyc.com etc. where the first one is the default address.

How do we select a particular smtp e-mail address for sending e-mail?

Thanks.

Stanley Tang

Deleting e-mail
I am having trouble deleting my deleted e-mail. I just installed Nortin Anti Virus. That is when my problem started. Is there any connection or could you possible help me? Thanks Sandy Sorry, this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to whatever e-mail client you're using (I see you're using Windows Mail to post to the newsgroup: is that what you're using for e-mail as well?) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele...

No incoming mail Outlook client
I need some assistance as I am unable to get incoming mail. Can you help me get incoming mail to work - perhaps I have configured Outlook incorrectly? Please bear with me as I am just starting out with Active Directory/Exchange server/Outlook and this posting is long as I have given all the details of setup. Active Directory and Exchange was set up by someone else. Configuration ========== ISP: bigpond.com.au MX - mail exchange record points to my server Mail account: accounts Domain: vh.local Website: www.vh.com Server Windows 2003 service pack 1 Exchange Server Active Directory IP:...

lookup link for customer address on account, case, address search
The way the address associations are handled today create tremendous gaps in the structure of CRM records compared to the structure of integrated backoffice financial systems records. What should be trivial integration tasks lead to a LOT of workarounds and customers frustration. Here is how we can improve. Abandon the idea of hardcoding first 2 address records on the account form. Add 2 address lookup fields on the account (relationships) that could be used to select any of the account addresses and expose them on the account form (still show individual address fields on the accoun...

Billing Address on Service Call Entry Screen
When in the service call entry screen, if you have selected a peice of equipment, which is covered under a support contract, the billing address changes to the billing address of the contract. However, if you subsequently remove the service call from being covered under the contract, the billing address should revert back to the billing address on firstly the service debtor extensions card, or the billing address on the debtor card. It currently does not. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote fo...

Outlook 2000 email address setup
Please - How do I give my Outlook 2000 an email adress? I am not able either to send or receive emails in this email program. Broadly; you need to set up mail account(s) using the info supplied by yr ISP If you have a functioning Outlook Express you can Import Account settings. "freefolios" <freefolios@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCDBB954-8EEC-4964-AD38-F8D6D92E755B@microsoft.com... > Please - > > How do I give my Outlook 2000 an email adress? > > I am not able either to send or receive emails in this email program. > See help, abo...

Run report on multi selected records.

E2k3 OWA
Users have begun reporting a problem - from OWA they cannot reveal the smtp address of messages they receive from other Exchange users that have their accounts hidden from the GAL. They are able to reply to the messages, but if you try to switch to a cc or bcc it fails. From other clients (Outlook, POP, IMAP) it works fine - they can see the SMTP address. Is there a solution to this, it's quite annoying? I suspect this has happened after the latest patches, but can't be certain. -GT I suspect this is happening because of the way OWA queries the GAL (other clients use LDA...

Can't select objects in Excel 2007

Travelling e-mail
Hello all. Is there a way to set up Outlook, so I can read my e-mails from my server in the office, while I'away on the road? Thanks. Are you using Exchange? If yes, ask the admin if you have Outlook Web Access set up for reading mail via a browser. This will only work for mail on the Exchange server and not in personal folders. If you are not using Exchange, then you better hope you CAN'T access your mail on the server as that would mean that your server is wide open to outsiders. (Excluding VPN of course.) -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to k...

Outlook not receiving a particular message
I am having a problem with my Exchange server receiving e-mails from the NCAA and not being able to see them in Outlook. I have tried 2 different e-mail addresses on my Exchange server and the users get the messages delivered to their BlackBerry devices, but they never show up in Outlook. I have tried everything I can think of in Outlook and still can't get the messages to appear. Any help will be greatly appreciated. This is a long shot but have you tried turning off the Junk E-mail filter? <cliff.mcmanus@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1138138436.405759.252750@g43g2000cwa.goog...

problem sending e-mail from web interface.
we can not send e-mail to customers form crm web interface any suggestion is appriciated. best regards. Timucin Devirmis timucind@mobitek.com The error message we get Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP status: 403 Error Number: 0x80040216 Source File: D:\crm\Build\3297\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h Line Number: 47 Date: 11-12-2004 Time: 12:59:18 Type: Platform Error (2) Server: crm Query String: /Activities/Email/edit.aspx&pId={663CD6C1-FE11-48EB-B97D-5502A2FF20AC}&pType=1&pN...

Select contact then hangs

Selecting rows from various sheets

smtp address #3
-- Geoff Kidd ...

select text in Calendar

Mail Redirect for Outlook
Hi, I found this interesting plugin for Thunderbird: https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/550/ Is there something like that for Outlook 2003? Thanks You can redirect mail in Outlook by using the Rules Wizard. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Michele 'xjp'" wrote: > Hi, > I found this interesting plugin for Thunderbird: > > https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/550/ > > Is there something like that for Outlook 2003? > > Thanks > ...

Voting / Polling buttons in e-mail message
Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I am able to create a new e-mail message from Access 2000, attach files etc. I'm wondering if I can add voting / polling buttons to the message as well from Access. I'd also like to control the "Have Replies Sent To" option. I have outlook 2007 and have added the reference to it in my VB Code window. Thanks, Brad ...

Outlook 2002
If I create a mail, say by right clicking on a file and then selecting send to mail recipient, the mail will not send when you click the send button. In fact nothing happens at all. I had the same problem when another program creates the mail (Canon Zoom Browser EX). Any ideas? Jeff ...

Looking for GPO to add Address List to Address Book for checking names in specified order
Hi, I want to deploy an extra address list to the address book of our users in Exchange/Outlook 2003. This can be done manually: open address book, select "Options" and press the buttonb "Add..." to add another Address List. Perhaps it can be done differently, but i need Outlook to lookup people in an extra address list. Who can help me deploying this? Preferably with a GPO or perhaps a logon script example? Regards, Hans. You add address list through ESM Read this article http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=319213 -- Nebojsa Seslija -----------...

Link select with a blast

Select Case in a Change Event

Select Records based another table...