How to remove the LegacyExchangeDN attribute shown in Contacts drop down list

When trying to select a user from the frequently accessed user list,which
automatically comes on typing some characters of the user ,the name and the
userinfo shown in <> are different.like Mandal S N <KLMukerjee>
whereas ideally it should be Mandal S N <snmadal>

Is there a way to modify this info and also somehow to include the
emailaddress instead of this ExchangeDN.

regards,

Sudeep

Hi Sudeep,
                   Kaisa hai? Kya haal hain aaj kal..? Dint see for long
time.. :))
Bye

"Sudeep" <sudeepbatra@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When trying to select a user from the frequently accessed user list,which
> automatically comes on typing some characters of the user ,the name and
the
> userinfo shown in <> are different.like Mandal S N <KLMukerjee>
> whereas ideally it should be Mandal S N <snmadal>
>
> Is there a way to modify this info and also somehow to include the
> emailaddress instead of this ExchangeDN.
>
> regards,
>
> Sudeep

0
Test5250 (1)

Distribution list without e-mail address
I run an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for a family owned corporation. Most of the executives are family members. We have maintained a distribution list in the GAL with the e-mail addresses of all family members, both in-house and external. The main purpose of the list is for ease of sending out important family news to the entire family in one fell-swoop. The problem with this, is that because this is a family owned business, many things go one that would not be tolerated in a public corporation. One of the main problems I have is that I am not allowed to police what users do with ...

Public Folder in distribution list #2
I have a public folder that needs to receive a daily newsletter from a newgroup. I set up the appropriate SMTP address on a distribution list, and then assigned the distribution list "Contributor" permissions on the public folder. I added the public folder to the distribution list (as well as one individual who receives it separately). When I send to the distribution list from an external account, I get a bounceback from the public folder SMTP address. Any ideas why? What version of Exchange? Why are you also using a distribution list? You can set the PF to receive mail dire...

Remove Excel Icon ??

All Address Lists -- Exchange 2003
I have created new address lists in Exchange 2003 under Exchange System Manager | Recipients | All address Lists. Is there a way to prevent a user from seeing the address list name in their Outlook client? For example, I have an address list called "Confidential Email Addresses", and so far I have been able to figure out how to set permissions so specific users cannot see the contents of the address list. However, these same users can still see the heading or name of the address list. I am trying to prevent questions as to why users can see an address list heading but ...

Issue with Syncing Contacts in Outlook
After I create a contact in CRM, the contact is created in Outlook but without the 'Company' name. Why is this? Thanks That field is not a included in the mapping and unfortunately you cannot customize the mapping to add it. For a complete list, see this http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2006/07/03/655714.aspx This field mapping is something we are considering for a future release. -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "circulent" <circulent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C05967D...

Removal

Help needed weve been grey listed
Hi any help here will be super, basically weve been blacklisted by virgin and aol, just looking in system manager under smtp connections and found an ip address but no user? i traced the ip (but didnt write it down) to china, now trust me nobody works in china from here in the uk so this must be the source of the spam and why we are starting to get black listed. IN the properties of the smtp server anonymous is not tick and basic and intergrated authentication are ticked. On the firewall i ca see about 5 connections to exchange through port 25 some in china japand and germany but how are they ...

Remove lines with +++

Common Contacts List
Hi Outlook 2003 We have just installed a server in our work. There are 8 computers connected to it, each with Outlook. What we would really, really like, is to have just 1 Contacts List which is accessable to all users via Outlook. Preferably, this list would live on the server. Thanks - Dave. Is the server Exchange server? If not, is it configured for LDAP? If the answer to both is No, then you would need a 3rd party program to share contacts. See http://www.slipstick.com/OUTLOOK/share.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

How to Remove SRS

Export Contacts to Central Account
Our company is looking for a way to export contacts from Outlook to a central account for a cheap CRM if you will. We want something we can schedule to run nightly. Anyone know of anything like this with VB or some other language? Andrew Tell us a lot more about your situation. Start with the absolute basics like what version of Outlook, whether you have Exchange, how users access Outlook etc. We cannot see over yourt shoulder. Here are some tips about how to post questions: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=555375 Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant There are var...

remove Fax from address book?

Serial Number Contact?
I found several similar questions, but not this one exactly. I downloaded 2007 Money Plus and installed. Computer crash wiped it out. I don't have the serial number. Is there a contact at Microsoft or DigitalRiver for finding this number? ...

copy group list
I have a copied group e-mail list in a word document. I want to recreate this list in outlook without entering each individual detail. Can I do this and if so, how? Clarify what you mean. Do you mean a Distribution List? If so, you should have transferred the DL directly. You cannot create a DL from a Word document. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Laurie P" <Laurie P@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8247649-5D89-4C36-8E09-6F9E8A154B5B@microsoft.com... >I have a copied group e-mail list in a word document. I want to recreate >this > list in ...

Help on how to select one formula from a list of formulae
Tricky question, not sure if it's possible withou the use of a macro. What I want to do is have a list of formula in a table, eg numbered 1 - 10. I then want a cell to be able to take one of these formulae, and apply it to figures local to it. I want to be able to alternate which formula is looked up dynamically. Vlookup doesnt work as the formula are imported exactly as-is. I cant get indirect working with this as it imports 'text' only. Anybody have any other ideas how to do this. Cheers for any help Not sure if I understand you correctly but it seems like something that the...

Distro list mail acceptance
How can i make my distribution lists not to accept emails from outside the company email addresses? If you are running Exchange 2003, you can click a checkbox on the Exchange General property (I think) page that tells it not to accept mail from anonymous connections. Otherwise, you have to put in a list of authorized senders. You could create a DL of your internal users, then put that in the list of people that are allowed to send to that DL. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Web: http://www.somorita.com "Sin Joe" <SinJoe@discussions.microsof...

Removing an item from menu

Need to remove selected characters

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

what event handler can I overwrite to bring up a dialog window after CFormView Main Window is shown on app startup?
I tried onActivateFrame() and onActivateView() and onInitialUpdate(), but in all instances the dialog box is shown before the main window is shown. I would like to bring up the dialog window after the main window is shown when app first starts. Any advice is very much appreciated. Thanks. Hi Nick, This seems to be a FAQ. Somebody in this group answered this question before. The solution is to post a user defined message in OnInitialUpdate and put your code in the handler of that message. Regards Lei "Nick" <deadlocklegend@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e0863ef.0307162...

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet