How to remove locations from the drop-down list?

My drop down list for appointment locations contains a few duplicate
entries, usually because one of the duplicates contains a spelling error.
How can I get rid of these false entries so that I don't always have to be
super-cautious to pick the correct one?

M.

0
Michael

See this: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mru.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Remove Excel Icon ??

Public Folder in distribution list #2
I have a public folder that needs to receive a daily newsletter from a newgroup. I set up the appropriate SMTP address on a distribution list, and then assigned the distribution list "Contributor" permissions on the public folder. I added the public folder to the distribution list (as well as one individual who receives it separately). When I send to the distribution list from an external account, I get a bounceback from the public folder SMTP address. Any ideas why? What version of Exchange? Why are you also using a distribution list? You can set the PF to receive mail dire...

Distribution list without e-mail address
I run an Exchange 2003 Enterprise server for a family owned corporation. Most of the executives are family members. We have maintained a distribution list in the GAL with the e-mail addresses of all family members, both in-house and external. The main purpose of the list is for ease of sending out important family news to the entire family in one fell-swoop. The problem with this, is that because this is a family owned business, many things go one that would not be tolerated in a public corporation. One of the main problems I have is that I am not allowed to police what users do with ...

All Address Lists -- Exchange 2003
I have created new address lists in Exchange 2003 under Exchange System Manager | Recipients | All address Lists. Is there a way to prevent a user from seeing the address list name in their Outlook client? For example, I have an address list called "Confidential Email Addresses", and so far I have been able to figure out how to set permissions so specific users cannot see the contents of the address list. However, these same users can still see the heading or name of the address list. I am trying to prevent questions as to why users can see an address list heading but ...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

Help needed weve been grey listed
Hi any help here will be super, basically weve been blacklisted by virgin and aol, just looking in system manager under smtp connections and found an ip address but no user? i traced the ip (but didnt write it down) to china, now trust me nobody works in china from here in the uk so this must be the source of the spam and why we are starting to get black listed. IN the properties of the smtp server anonymous is not tick and basic and intergrated authentication are ticked. On the firewall i ca see about 5 connections to exchange through port 25 some in china japand and germany but how are they ...

How to Remove SRS

Common Contacts List
Hi Outlook 2003 We have just installed a server in our work. There are 8 computers connected to it, each with Outlook. What we would really, really like, is to have just 1 Contacts List which is accessable to all users via Outlook. Preferably, this list would live on the server. Thanks - Dave. Is the server Exchange server? If not, is it configured for LDAP? If the answer to both is No, then you would need a 3rd party program to share contacts. See http://www.slipstick.com/OUTLOOK/share.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

remove Fax from address book?

Removing an item from menu

Distro list mail acceptance
How can i make my distribution lists not to accept emails from outside the company email addresses? If you are running Exchange 2003, you can click a checkbox on the Exchange General property (I think) page that tells it not to accept mail from anonymous connections. Otherwise, you have to put in a list of authorized senders. You could create a DL of your internal users, then put that in the list of people that are allowed to send to that DL. -- Jim McBee Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Web: http://www.somorita.com "Sin Joe" <SinJoe@discussions.microsof...

Help on how to select one formula from a list of formulae
Tricky question, not sure if it's possible withou the use of a macro. What I want to do is have a list of formula in a table, eg numbered 1 - 10. I then want a cell to be able to take one of these formulae, and apply it to figures local to it. I want to be able to alternate which formula is looked up dynamically. Vlookup doesnt work as the formula are imported exactly as-is. I cant get indirect working with this as it imports 'text' only. Anybody have any other ideas how to do this. Cheers for any help Not sure if I understand you correctly but it seems like something that the...

copy group list
I have a copied group e-mail list in a word document. I want to recreate this list in outlook without entering each individual detail. Can I do this and if so, how? Clarify what you mean. Do you mean a Distribution List? If so, you should have transferred the DL directly. You cannot create a DL from a Word document. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Laurie P" <Laurie P@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8247649-5D89-4C36-8E09-6F9E8A154B5B@microsoft.com... >I have a copied group e-mail list in a word document. I want to recreate >this > list in ...

Need to remove selected characters

VLOOKUP using a list not in alphabetical order.
I want to create a pulldown list to select various material based on size (ie: 1/2" x 1", 5/8" x 1", 3/4" x 1", etc...). I then want to use VLOOKUP to find the associated price. The problem is that my list of material is not in alphabetical order as i want list them based on size therefore, 5/8" before 3/4" or 1" but Excel put the 1" first, followed by 1/2", 3/4", and then 5/8". I thought about adding a column in my list of material to number the items in the order i want them listed. But how do i tell VLOOKUP to look at the ...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

How to Remove Yahoo toolbar

Removing password protection on a sheet

Change Toolbar Location
Hey All... Dug around for a while around the groups to find a solution but could not find a clear cut answer. I loaded a customized toolbar into excel. Everytime I start excel the toolbar appears on the right side of the window, instead of loading on top with the other toolbars. I manually move the toolbar to the top. But everytime I restart excel, there it is...on the right hand side. Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance... btw.... I am using Excel 97. ...

Adding and removing removable drives