How to prevent automatic collapsing of "inner" folders when collapsing "outer" folder in Outlook 2003?

In Outlook 2003 I created a big private folder tree where I store all my emails according to the topic.
Assume I expanded all the folder so that the "inner" folders are all visible in the tree.

Now I collapse the outermost folder and re-open (re-expand) it again immediately.

I expected that the collapse/expand state of the "inner" folder is kept.
Much to my surprise this is not the case. ALL folders are collapsed and I have to re-open them
all manually again. This is very un-convenient.

Is there an option to prevent this automatic collapsing of inner mail folders?

Sven
0
svenCx (13)

How to prevent automatic collapsing of "inner" folders when collapsing "outer" folder in Outlook 2003?
In Outlook 2003 I created a big private folder tree where I store all my emails according to the topic. Assume I expanded all the folder so that the "inner" folders are all visible in the tree. Now I collapse the outermost folder and re-open (re-expand) it again immediately. I expected that the collapse/expand state of the "inner" folder is kept. Much to my surprise this is not the case. ALL folders are collapsed and I have to re-open them all manually again. This is very un-convenient. Is there an option to prevent this automatic collapsing of inner mail folders? Sven...

Inner email was sent to my outer mailbox
A very strange case occurred. One of my coworkers send a inner email by outlook. But the mail was sent to my outer mailbox which has nothing to do with my inner emailbox. what's wrong? "creative" <creativebyte@hotmail.com> wrote: >A very strange case occurred. >One of my coworkers send a inner email by outlook. > >But the mail was sent to my outer mailbox which has nothing to do with my >inner emailbox. > >what's wrong? Inner? Outer? If "outer" means "at an ISP" then either the mail was sent to that address or you have a...

Please help to give outer join instead of inner join
I want to list all the employees from employee eventhough not existing in holiday SELECT employee.company, employee.recordid, employee.employee, employee.holsallow, employee.hrs_holiday, Holiday.datefrom, Holiday.dateto, Holiday.descr, Holiday.ho_hrs, Holiday.ho_mts, FROM employee, Holiday WHERE ( Holiday.employeeid = employee.recordid ) order by Holiday.employeeid, Holiday.datefrom Please help With thanks Pol Hi pol, What i would normally do is change the FROM statement to the following: FROM employee left join ...

Select Inner.* from nested(outer)-nested(inner) query
Hi, Is it possible to "SELECT *" just the fields of a sub-nested query (i.e., I don't want * of a nested query, but of a nested-nested query)? For example (SELECT Inner.*): ---------------------------- SELECT Inner.* FROM ( SELECT Inner.* , ROW_NUMBER() OVER ( ORDER BY x ) AS ROW FROM ( SELECT x FROM y ) AS Inner WHERE ROW BETWEEN @Start AND @End ) AS Outer ---------------------------- So I want the result to be everything from the sub-nested query (and not the extra fields added in the nes...

Outer and innerXML