how to mark outbox emails for send

I have over 2000 emails in an outbox that will not go out.
New emails are sent fine. The emails that go out
successfully are in bold italics for the moment they
reside in the Outbox prior to being sent. The 2000 or so
emails stuck in the same Outbox are all normal font.

Is there a way to mark them all to be sent?

Also, why would these emails have ended up in this state
in the first place, that is sitting in the Outbox but not
marked to send?

Thanks in advance
0
anonymous (74717)

Problem while getting email body contents
On Outlook 2K3 every time when I tried to get email body contents I receive one '\r\n' pair at end of mail body. Whereas on other machine with same configuration I obtained two '\n\r' pairs. I tried but unable to find configuration difference between both Outlook 2K3. In both case no signature present, also both Outlook uses HTML mail format. Can someone help me to find configurtion difference.. Also what are possible differences which I should check for? ...

excel highlighting emails
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I have a column labeled email addresses on my spreadsheet, but I do not want them to be highlighted. SOme highlight and when you click on it to make a correction it automatically goes to an email form, which I do not want. Some email addresses do not highlight and are fine. Select the range of cells containing the hyperlinks, Control/Right-Click in the selected range, choose "Remove Hyperlink". HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 3/19/10 8:31 AM, in article 59bb58a3.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP...

tick mark or what ?
Case 1 - it works the way i want it - case 2 the whole arry is written. why? 'where is my thinking going wrong'? ist's just the blank (Write-Host $i"." $...||Write-Host $i". "$...) 1. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-ChildItem | where-object {$_.name -match "$FileYearDecember\d{2}_\w{3}-\w{3}\.\w{3}$"}) Write-Host $i"." $SaveLast10Decembers[$SaveLast10Decembers.count-1].name "wird verschoben" | Out-File $LogFileName -append --> 1. YMAT1_20091231_SAP-JOB.txt wird verschoben 2. [array]$SaveLast10Decembers=@(Get-Chil...

Attaching an incoming email to a case
Is it possible to attach an incomming email to a case? if so how ...

PLEASE HELP /can't send email
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'Employment Application', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Meghan,I had the same problem.I changed the port from 25 to 587. Go to tools and click on opions,then click on advance, you'll find the ports in there.I hope this helped you, Johnny "Meghan Riley" wrote: > Your serve...

newsletter in email
Iwant to insert a newsletter I created in Publisher 2002 in an email message from Outlook 2002. I want the reciepient to view the newsletter as soon as the message is opened, in the body of the message. I do not want the newsletter as an attachment. refer to http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/columns/column16.asp -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosik.com for Publisher and Web Design Tips and How-to's. "mark" <mburrall@wi.rr.com> wrote in message news:02fd01c39756$383561b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Iwant to insert a newsletter I created...

problems when emailing multiple attachments
When sender sends an email that has multiple attachments the receiver receives duplicates of some of the attachments and doesn't receive others. Stated this seemed to be a random problem Has anyone ever heard of this before. thanks. ...

How do I send a fax with Fritz!fax from Windows live mail?
Please help me with tips, thanks in advance! I don't know what Fritz is but I would suggest asking them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Pfäh" <Pfäh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013139F8-DA0C-4ECF-AC64-460987D219FA@microsoft.com... > Please help me with tips, thanks in advance! ...

email aliases
I have a main email address and one alias through Bellsouth. I set up my Outlook today using the main address but need to know three things: 1) how do I get my alias emails to drop down into my main account when received? 2)Will the address I reply from automatically show up as whichever one the email originally came from? 3)when I compose a new message do I have to choose each time which address I want it to come from? How is that managed? Thanks!! In news:ED6F1D39-AB21-4DC3-B034-97F0F9B9EF20@microsoft.com, 3boysmom <3boysmom@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have a main e...

Exchange sends outlook calander requests to uninvited recipients
Hi, When I create a meeting request and invite ONLY user A, after clicking send, the meeting request is sent to User A as well as User B, C, D and E. I have NO delegates configured. If I look in Exchage tracking tool I can see the message going to User A and then a second entry appears with the message being delivered to user B, C, D and E from me. I don't know why this is happening and I am scratching my head as to where to look. I have tested this with another account (user Z) on a different PC with the same result. On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:19:02 -0800, Andrew <Andrew@discussions.m...

Macro/Word converting double-quote marks into angle quotation marks
Hi all, I've scripted a vba macro that opens html pages in txt format and adds the following line after <BODY> (through a search and replace): <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="Output.css" /> The problem I'm having is that Word or the macro (don't really know) is converting the double-quote marks into angled quotation marks (ASCII 147 and 148), which makes the line above unreadable by the browser. I've tried using Chr(34): "<BODY><link rel=" & Chr(34) & "stylesheet" & ...

Word document format marks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I hide format marks in my Word documents. Docs show paragraph marks, tab marks, etc. They do not print when I print the document. One day I was typing and accidentally hit a key or key combo and there they were. You can simply click on the �-icon in the Standard toolbar (it looks like an inverted "P"), or, if you prefer using the keyboard, hit Cmd+8. On 30/03/10 15:52, DrJ117@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel > How do I h...

Email delivery failures
Hi All, Quite regularly we are getting email delivery failures, for both internal & external with the message below, but a retry will succeed. The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. <servername.domainname #5.0.0> Using Exchange on SBS 2000, total file size at present is about 10.5Gb. Any ideas, it occurs every day and is driving everyone crazy. Thanks Ian Have you applied the lastest Exchange Service Pack? Errors in the e...

I have 2 emails in my outbox that I cannot delete
I have 2 emails in my outbox that I cannot delete. If you try to delete it will give the following message: The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persist restart outlook. I am running outlook 2002 I'm having the same problem in my version of 2000. I tried repairing it, re-installing it, and updating with all the latest service packs and nothing worked. If anyone has a clue how to fix this please let me know. >-----Original Message----- >I have 2 emails in my outbox that I cannot delete. If you try to delete it >will give the following me...

marking replies
I want to have an arrow, or something, on my inbox list that indicates I have replied to that email. I have it on other computers, but can't figure out how to install on this one. There already is... on the little envelope icon in the From column blue arrow => indicates forwarded purple arrow <= indicates replied to -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADE4C9F-94F7-4FF6-8BB0-789ECE557E97@microsoft.com... > I want to have an arrow, or...

My emails won't send. They just sit in my Outbox.
I've set up my Hotmail account through Microsoft Outlook 2003, and when I first set it up I could send emails, and now I can't. I'm not sure if it's because I've downloaded a trail of the program or not. If there is any one that can explain why this is happening, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. If any one needs more information in order to determine the problem, I'll help as much as possible. Is this a paid Hotmail or MSN account? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to m...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

Question marks appearing where folder names should be
I have a user who has his inbox and subfolders showing question marks instead of letters. He went to china and access OWA. Since he's come back, the settings have remained in chinese. How do I restore him back to english and get rid of the question marks? Thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Lost Emails & Contacts
I have one user that has lost all of her Outlook information. We're on a Windows SBS 2003 network with roaming profiles. I moved the system from one desk to another and after rebooting the machine all the information is gone. It sort of acts like Outlook somehow created a duplicate profile. If I try to change which address book it shows two different ones call contacts. One of them has her contacts and the other is empty. When you click contacts on the main screen it will not show the profile that has the information. Also, all of the email folders are gone and are reset back t...

emails stuck in Outbox
I just upgraded to DSL. I'm now utilizing my DSL connection with my work laptop. I'm successfully receiveing email from my company's email server. Now I cannot send, however. (Maddeningly, I was able to send messages a couple of hours ago.) Help. Jeff I'm not sure what DSL is but I would guess that your smtp settings are incorrect - i.e. this is what you use to Send mail. Are you using a different dialup - is this what the DSL is? You need to find out what the smtp settings are and change them within Outlook - Tools > Accounts. "Jeff" <jeff.starr@rap...

coloured marking
Hi, I'm new in this group and hope this is the right group for my question! I have an Excel table for my diabetic values! Now I would like to see these values coloured if they pass over specified values, for example from 150-199 green colour and for more than 200 red colour. Is this possible? -- Viele Gruesse / Best regards / Serdeczne pozdrowienia Roland Thawte Web of Trust notary und/and/i CAcert assurer, Zywiec, Polen / Poland / Polska PGP-Key: http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?qs=0x2187626E Skype: roland1713 - low-priced calling over computer - http://www.skype.com/ Roland, yes it ...

Outlook 2003 Outbox
Hello all, I have a problem with my outbox in Outlook 2003. Typically the outbox headers that are displayed in italic fonts are ready to be sent, this is how they are displayed when a new email message is created. As soon as an outbox message is clicked it opens for further editing and the header is displayed in normal fonts. When saving the edited message the header is in normal fonts and when applying the send & receive command the message is not sent, unless in stead of saving the message choosing the "send" command which makes the header back in italic, it is ready for sendi...

email stationary
I went to send an email with the default stationary which i usually use only to find it has completly dissapeared? I went to tools-compose-click on stationary opened and all that came up was my pictures folder. How please do i get the stationary back? thanks The stationery folder was moved in Windows Mail to a subdirectory under = the message store directory. You can find the message store directory = via Tools | Options | Maintenance | Advanced | Store folder (hidden). = Go to that folder in Explorer and see if that stationery folder is still = there. It may have gotten moved ...

printing email
my error says to delete the outlprnt file but when i do a search i cannot find it, not even in the subfolders. can someone help me with this If you're using Windows 2000 or XP, the file may be hidden -- search in hidden and system folders to find it. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "dhoffman" <dhoffman@preferredsys.com> wrote in message news:0eba01c35b76$91aa9510$a601280a@phx.gbl... > my error says to delete the outlprnt...

Duplicate emails from POP3
Hi there, Outlook 2003 keeps downloading all mails from my POP3 account again and again. I've found serveral posts on this topic, so this seems to be a common problem. Is there a common solution? I already installed the hotfix (Q885243), disabled my email-virus scanner, and uninstalled all Outlook plugins. Can anyone help me? Niki On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:49:21 +0100, Niki Estner wrote: > Hi there, > > Outlook 2003 keeps downloading all mails from my POP3 account again and > again. > > I already installed the hotfix (Q885243), disabled my email-virus scanner, &g...