how to invoke select names form

hi all...

i want to invoke the form(Select Names form that will be opened when
we click the To button in the new mail message) programatically in my
form ... how can i do this ...

0
mkalkere (1)

I don't think you can as it is not a form but a cache of addresses =
previously used in the TO: field - however, you can always ask in a =
programming group "down the hall."

--=81
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading. =20

After furious head scratching, Malli asked:

| hi all...
|=20
| i want to invoke the form(Select Names form that will be opened when
| we click the To button in the new mail message) programatically in my
| form ... how can i do this ...
0
MillyS (3228)
6/7/2007 2:35:54 AM
See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/selectnames.htm=20

As Milly indicated, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms =
issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via =
web interface, at =
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso=
ft.public.outlook.program_forms

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
     http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54
  =20
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" =
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message =
I don't think you can as it is not a form but a cache of addresses =
previously used in the TO: field - however, you can always ask in a =
programming group "down the hall."

After furious head scratching, Malli asked:

| hi all...
|=20
| i want to invoke the form(Select Names form that will be opened when
| we click the To button in the new mail message) programatically in my
| form ... how can i do this ...
0
suemvp (4038)

Service: Limiting search of contacts to selected Customer
Hi, I have to first state that I'm pretty much a newbie, and your help is much appreciated. I am implementing the Case entity and I understand that Customer can be either a Account or Contact. I would like the user to select the account, and then go to another field and select the contacts from a list filtered with only the contacts related that account. How would I go about restricting the contact list to only be Contacts from that account? Thanks ...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

invoke data upload
Is there a way for HQ to request data upload from a store without relying on the schdule? For example, if I needed to see acutual store sales data immediately. Thanks in advance. No, communication is always initiated by HQ Client. The only way for HQ to request an off-schedule connection is to contact someone at the store and ask them to manually connect HQ Client. You would need to create and approve a 401 worksheet at HQ before having the store connect. You could also use remote control software like PC Anywhere (that's just an example, not a recommendation) to connect to t...

Selecting Random Rows
Hello, What would be the syntax to select random 500 rows from a table containing 40K rows? Thank you for all the help. Regards, SELECT TOP X YourFieldNames, ... Replace the "X" with the quanity of records you want. If your table has an autonumber field then you can use a calculated field to simulate a random number. Right(Left((4.6345679/ [AutoNUM]) *10,000)5),3) Sort it ascending. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "hiteshiyer" wrote: > Hello, > > What would be the syntax to select random 500 rows from a table containing > 40K rows...

Allow removal of "Sales Process" tab from Opportunity form
Currently there is no way through supported customizations to remove the "Sales Process" tab from the Opportunity form. We would like to be able to do this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/...

Macros behave differnet when invoked by different methods
Using XL 2003, i have recorded several macros. For example, i recorded one that changes the "Move selection after Enter", to toggle the selection either Up or Right. I created an icon, using the letter "Z" to invoke it. When I click on the icon, the press Enter, the selection will move as required. But, if i use Alt Z to invoke the macro, then i have to press Enter 2 times. I have noticed this with other macros, that when invoked using Alt + letter, then an extra Enter is required. How can i eliminate the extra "Enter"? Thanks... Tonso Just a guess....

Updating treeview control in form
I have an Access 2007 form that has a treeview ActiveX control that lists the dates and names of scheduled events. I have a popup form to edit and or delete an event. On the popup form there is a command button for saving any edits and a command button to delete a selected event. In both cases I need code to refresh the event list displayed in the treeview control of the event form after closing the popup form. I keep playing with refresh and requery methods but can't seem to figure it out. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ken ...

CTRL-A Select All
In Word 2007, the keystroke combination CTRL-A causes no action at all. To select all, I must use the menu bar. CTRL-A works in all of my other Office 2007 applications. All help will be appreciated. Please see the reply to your previous duplicate question. It would appear that the keyboard shortcut has become unassigned and needs to be reassigned. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Marvin Buzz" <MarvinBuzz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F17B91EF-7750-4997-A42A-FB21...

Form not Pre-Populating Correctly
I have a table and a form. The form has an unbound combo box (row source a query) for looking up records - once a record is selected the form populates with that record's fields. This was all working swimmingly, until I added a new text field [ProgramYear] to the table. For existing records, I entered values for [ProgramYear] in the table. I added a value list combo box [cboProgramYear] to the form to allow users to select a value for new records. The problem is this - when I open the form, [cboProgramYear] does not show the existing contents (which should be eith...

Local and Internet name...
Hello, I got a problem with a exchange 2003 SBS. The domain name ( let say 123.org ) is by a provider , I configured pop3 connector to pik up email, this works fine. As some 123.org users are in my lan and others around the country, I got a problem when I try to send a mail to the users that are not configured in my server. The exchange server server answer me that the user is unknown. I heve certainely configured the server as as the FQDN 123.org name mail name and this is my problem. So my question is, can I change that and where. Thank you very much for any help. Jean-Pierre ...

SBS BPA 2008: WARNING: DNS name server records do not exists
Hey everyone I get the following warning in SBS Best Practice Anaylser: "The DNS name server records do not exists. The forward lookup zone DOMAIN.local does not contain any DNS name server (NS) resource records with SERVER.DOMAIN.local for the _msdcs delegation." How can I fix this entry in dns-manager and what values do I have as standard in this tree for an SBS 2008 Server? Any help is greatly appreciated. Simon "Simon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:ueeAogczKHA.4328@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hey everyon...

Print Comany Name on Report
Is it possible to print Company Name on the Reports? Which report? Which version/edition of Money? "Sameer Jaffer" <Sameer Jaffer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5786460-099F-49CD-B094-D272653A924C@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to print Company Name on the Reports? Money Small Business 2006. P&L or any report. When I see or print the report My company name is not on it.. How to get that on the report. "Dick Watson" wrote: > Which report? Which version/edition of Money? > > "Sameer Jaffer" <Sameer Jaffer@dis...

Query to select from list
I have a table which contains one field "connector" which could contain one name or more than one name. Is there a way to build a query that will travel through the table and select the records that contain that person's name (John Smith)? Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Are you saying you have multiple names in a single field? Or is that field for the name may have multiple records? The first is the wrong way to store data but if that is what you have then you can use this as criteria -- Like "*" & [Enter search name] & "...

E-mail Form
I switched web hosting and had to reconfigure my form to e-mail to me. The form will e-mail but, I need also to be able to take the person to a different page in my website. Right now when you click "proceed to next step", it takes you to a page that says your information has been sent. The "proceed to next step" is hyperlinked to go the correct page but, the hyperlink is not working. I think when I inserted yahoo's (host my web) html code for e-mailing me the form it has overwrited my hyperlink. Amy a Link to page will Help "Amy" <Am...

Populating FIELDS from another form(s)
I have one form were I create meetings, than another one were the individual is inputted (all works great - this is not the problem). I am trying to open a form(Travel) from that form by clicking on a button (This I already have and that part works). I want the newly opened form (Travel) to automatically populate a few fields (that you can not see on the form) that are the primary fields. example: [field1] = Me.[field1] and [field2] = Me.[field2]. Now if the record already exist then I want it to populate the form. So far I have this: Private Sub btnTravel_Click() On Error GoTo Err_btnT...

Create POP3 resource on Exch2003 cluster and select "Dependencies"
I would like to allow clients to retrieve e-mail from Exchange using POP3. When going to the "Cluster Administrator" tool and I do "Create->New->Resource", I have the option to select "POP3" there. Question is this, which "dependencies" should I specify for such POP3 resource ? Select System Attendant. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT ----------------------------------- "Marlon Brown" <nomail@brown.com> wrote in message news:u8pa4q$0FHA.2752@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I would like to allow clients to retrieve e-mail from Exc...

Form to subform container
1. You have a main form ("frm_main") and a subform ("sub_main) on the main form in a subform container ("sfrmMain"). On the subform is a text box named "txtToday." How would you set the text box to the current date and time from a button on the main form? The part about this question that I don't get is the "container". What's a container? Robert Already answered in another newsgroup to which you posted the same question. If you feel you need to post to more than one group (HINT: it's seldom necessary), please ha...

Can't invoke signature from list
In Outlook 2000 (IMO) with MS Word as the email editor, I have entered a list of email signatures by using Tools>Opions>General Tab>Email Options>Email Signature Tab>. The list appears in the dialog box; I can choose one signature from this list and use it as my default signature. That works OK. Outlook help says I can insert a signature in an email message as follows. a. Open the new message window b. put cursor in text box c. Go to Insert(menu)>AutoText>Email Signature d. Select the desired signature from the list. At step c, the list I see has one name in it an...

Running a select from the immediate window
I want to create and test my queries in the immediate window before adding them to my subs. In the immediate window i was able to create a table. DoCmd.RunSQL "create table test ([ff1] text (5));" I appended records using the same syntax DoCmd.RunSQL "..." Now i want to query out all the records. DoCmd.RunSQL "SELECT * from test;" Does not work. What is the correct syntax to run a select in the immediate window? thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can't. DoCmd.RunSQL only works with action queries: Ins...

Bug with Chart.Name?
Excel 2003 with hundreds of charts in 3 tabs and just under 200 tota tabs. I'm trying to automate the export of them with a macro. The cod seems fine, but all the charts are not being exported. I've changed the chart names away from the default Chart ### via th shift click method but even though the name shows correctly in the nam box at the upper left, a few are still named Chart ### when exported. I've even tried copying a few of the charts to a brand new chart tab no joy. There are six charts (and that's wha ActiveSheet.ChartObjects.Count shows) in the new tab but only ...

invoke command
For some rason, I can not get this to exicute. It works on a cmd prompt, but not as invoke in PS. $command = "C:\scripts\SysInternals\psexec.EXE \\remotemachine MsiExec.exe /norestart /q/x{0EFC6259-3AD8-4CD2-BC57-D4937AF5CC0E} REMOVE=ALL" Invoke-Command -scriptblock {$command} Anyone have any ideas? This is case for Invoke-Expression Invoke-Expression "C:\scripts\SysInternals\psexec.EXE \\remotemachine MsiExec.exe /norestart /q/x{0EFC6259-3AD8-4CD2-BC57-D4937AF5CC0E} REMOVE=3DALL" On Feb 23, 8:46=A0pm, Jsimpson <jsimpson2...@hotmail.com> wrote: &...

Need to select rows to average based on a value in a different column
Below is an example of my spreadsheet. I'd like to find the average number of users for each "Day of the week" hour combination but I'm not even sure where to start. Date Hour DoW # Users 10/27/2003 10 Mon 11 10/27/2003 11 Mon 11 10/27/2003 13 Mon 10 10/27/2003 14 Mon 11 10/27/2003 15 Mon 9 10/27/2003 16 Mon 9 10/28/2003 8 Tue 5 10/28/2003 9 Tue 6 10/28/2003 10 Tue 4 10/28/2003 11 Tue 8 10/28/2003 13 Tue 7 10/28/2003 14 Tue 7 10/28/2003 15 Tue 7 10/28/2003 16 Tue 10 10/29/2003 8 Wed 7 10/29/2003 9 Wed 10 10/29/2003 10 Wed 11 10/...

copy and paste named cells
Is there a way to copy a whole sheet. Then paste it into a new sheet. Including the named cells and values? in paste special? or somewhere else? thanks Copy to the same workbook: Click on the tag of the source worksheet; hold CTRL; drag the tab to the new position Copy to another workbook Use Windows | View | Arrange so bat workbooks can be seen Use the technique above best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote in message news:%23jjKpeLzIHA.2220@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >...

Query selecting those players who played under par
Hello, I have the following 3 fields in an Access 2 query Under: ([Nett1]-[CCR1]) Sort Ascending Criteria < 0 CCR1: DLookUp("Venues.CCR","Venues","VenueID=" & 4) Nett1 File: Players Criteria > 0 defined as Integer I wanted to calculate their nett score for day 1 (nett1) minus the course rating (ccr1) The values for "under" range from -9 to any number over zero. Despite using the criteria for "under" being any value under zero, I am getting players all players from -9 to -1 correctly, but the query gives the players with 0,...

First in selection
Hello, I have this selection: - 12345 215489996 25845598523364 This is also posible: - - 215489996 25845598523364 Now I want to know/select the first number. In the first case this will be 12345 and in the second 215489996. How can I do that? Thanks! Hi try the array formula =INDEX(A1:A10,MATCH(TRUE,ISNUMBER(A1:A10),0)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Arjen wrote: > Hello, > > I have this selection: > - > 12345 > 215489996 > 25845598523364 > > This is also posible: > - > - > 215489996 > 25845598523364 > > Now I want to know/se...