How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc

How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc?

anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make the mail
up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc.

Please share a way to do management of bcc mail.

Thanks

0
kuotaiyi (1)

kuotaiyi wrote:
> How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc?
>
> anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make
> the mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc.
>
> Please share a way to do management of bcc mail.

Out of curiousity, do you mean highlight it to the person receiving the
email or highlight to the person sending the email?

--
f.h.

0
f.h.muffman (751)
4/1/2007 5:39:30 PM
"kuotaiyi" <kuotaiyi@ms6.hinet.net> wrote in message
> How to highlight the mail was sent by bcc?
>
> anyway is acceptable, ex: move them into a special folder, or make the
> mail up a color, or add a flag with is .....etc.
>
> Please share a way to do management of bcc mail.

There is no Bcc header in the received mail on which to trigger.  That
is by design.  Those sent a blind carbon copy don't get to see who else
got a blind carbon copy (to keep their e-mail addresses private and
prevent spamming between recipients).  Best you can do is use a rule
that checks if you are NOT in either the To or Cc headers; however, it
is still possible you were in the To/Cc headers and other recipients
were in the Bcc header (which is only shown as an input in the e-mail
client and does not become part of the DATA for the message sent to the
sender's e-mail server).

0
no626 (84)

Compare and Highlight Rows
I have an excel file with two worksheets. is there a way to programatically compare the two worksheets to find matches and highlight those matches on each worksheet. They both have the same columns. I want to compare the InspectionID column. The Inspection ID column may have duplicates in both of the worksheets. I have never done anything in excel above the beginner level. However, I am a very skilled VBA programmer (programmed in ACCESS for over 10 years). Thank you You may find it easier to use Conditional formatting instead: For instance, with Sheet1 column A selected, and cel...

junk mail #15
the Junk Mail folder of my Outlook 2003 is not working. I have 'junk email options set to 'high' but not a sngle junk message of the 100 or so i get a day ends up there. "rickgeo" <rickbrown@attglobal.net> wrote: >the Junk Mail folder of my Outlook 2003 is not working. I have 'junk email >options set to 'high' but not a sngle junk message of the 100 or so i get a >day ends up there. Uninstall the most recent update to the filter, then go to Office Update, find it and reinstall it. ...

highlighting #2
I was told that although that there is no official highlight button for publisher like there is for word but there are ways to get around it. I am using the 2003 version of publisher. does anyone know the trick. Make a small box and fill it with whatever color you want. Place it behind your text and then group it with your text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17aa701c4496a$65af12f0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I was told that although that there is no official > highlight button for publish...

E-mail domain change
We recently changed our e-mail domain from ccdg3.navy.mil to ccsg9.navy.mil. We still have the old e-mail addresses in for a period of time until everybody gets updated with the new addresses. What we are trying to figure out is how to set up an auto-reply to respond with a standard message. I realize that we could set up a rule at the user level but we are trying to find a way to do this at the server level. Is this possible? Thank you for your help. Hi There is no way to do that in exchange level Bat you can work with 2 SMTP email addresses so all messages that will sent To the...

Unread Mail #4
My Unread mail now shows the deleted folder and the outbox folder, whereas before and in my other profiles only the inbox folder shows up. Can I fix this? Outlook 2003 Win XP Pro Thanks Kita You can customize the folders that are shown by right clicking and selecting Customize this Search folder. <kita@kit.com> wrote in message news:nvlum1t4e170jbqns547ahruom9q9rte80@4ax.com... > My Unread mail now shows the deleted folder and the outbox folder, > whereas before and in my other profiles only the inbox folder shows > up. Can I fix this? > > Outlook 2003 > Win XP P...

Importing from Mail
Is there a way to import contact card info ( name, home address, e-mail address, phone number ) into Excel from Apple's Mail ? Don't know about Apple but most mail programs have some sort of Import/Export facility. Check out your options to see if you can export the Contacts info as a *.txt or *.csv file format. Excel will open either of those. *.txt files will pop up the Text Import Wizard in Excel, allowing you to parse your data if need be. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On 22 Dec 2005 11:29:36 -0800, "lorrdon" <lorrdon@cox.net> wrote: >Is there a way to import co...

highlight
Hi - just switched to Outlook 2003 from OE. I can't work out how to set up a rule where the message is a different color for a certain sender as I did in O! - can anyone tell me? TIA You can set flags on messages from certain senders. You can set the color of the font used in the list view using Conditional Formatting: View menu > Arrange by > Current View > Customize Current View > Automatic Formatting "Daskarzine" <Daskarzine@doesnotexist.com> wrote in message news:3fab5eb8@duster.adelaide.on.net... > Hi - just switched to Outlook 2003 from OE. I can&...

Outlook Express 6 and MSN mail
I used to use Outlook Express with another POP3 mail server and it worked. Now I am loosing the ability of using that mail server and need to set up Outlook to work with my MSN account. I followed the instructions on adding a new mail for HOtmail & MSN mail and I still can't get it to work...I get the following message. Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Service Unavailable', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800C...

External POP3 E-mail Accounts
Hello, Our email server is hosted by outside company. We have Exchnage 2003 installed in our company. We use outlook 2003 to receive our email from our host company. We don't want redirect MX record to our exchange server. We have some 5 outside salespeople, they use OWA to see the email. We have to use 5 PCs w/Outlook on to receive new e-mails every 10 min. Can we just use one PC to handel all jobs? Thanks You could... or you could get a pop3 connector and run it on the server (or on one desktop) - see http://www.slipstick.com/exs/popconnect.asp for more information ...

can't highlight cell
When I click on a cell, the contents of the cell are not highlighted. Instead the cell's row and column are highlighted. I can't work with the cell or it's formula itself. Help! Tools>Options, Edit tab, check Edit directly in cell -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "MM" <MM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3883756F-29AC-482D-8205-F61892E8523D@microsoft.com... > When I click on a cell, the contents of the cell are not highlighted. > Instead the cell's row and column are highlighted. I can't work with the &...

Unable to remove the e-mail toolbar
Hi, When I open a file on my desktop, the e-mail toolbar (the To:, Subject: fields, etc.) comes up and I can't turn it off. It is only for this particular workbook, all others are fine. In the "Display" tab, the Message toolbar checkbox is greyed out. I use Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007, SP1 is installed, my OS is XP SP2. We use Exchange Server. Any ideas ? Thanks. ThePro Hi ThePro If it is a xls Open the file in Excel 2000 - 2003 and click on the mail button in the standard toolbar and save the file. Or do this in 2007 You can add this option to the QAT in 2007 and...

Setting up e-mail without Exchange Server
Need some help here.... I want everytime a lead or an oppurtunity is created, an e-mail to be sent to a user... The problem is that i am not using an exchange e-mail server but an the e-mail server of my isp... I have created a rule in the Process Manager but where should i state the e-mail's server address? My best Regards Chris Hi Chris, You will be using SMTP to send mails out from the CRM server. You can configure the SMTP settings during the installation of the server. If you have already installed the server and want to specify the SMTP settings now, refer to http://sup...

Text highlighting in a TreeList?
Using a TreeList in a dialog, is it possible to add some text highlighting to some of the lines, like changing the color, or making it bold? (There's no indication I can find in my Newcomer book that this is possible, but it's a 9 year old book.) Yes. Owner-draw/Custom-draw tree controls did not exist when I wrote that chapter of the book. Now you would handle the NM_CUSTOMDRAW notification and handle them otherwise like most owner-draw controls. joe On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:58:00 -0800, David Deley <deleyd@gte.net> wrote: >Using a TreeList in a dialog, is it possib...

Unable to Send-Receive Internet Mail (Exchange 5.5 Event 4117)
All of a sudden, I can't send/receive any Internet mail on my Exchange 5.5 SP4...Event viewer reports: MSEchangeIMC, Internal Processing, "An error was returned from the messaging software the Internet Mail Service uses to process messages on the Microsoft Exchange Server. As a result, the message in spool file JNDV2RAB failed to be delivered. The message has been moved to the IMCDATA\IN\ARCHIVE directory". I searched the knowledgebase and it said. 1. Try resetting the character set in Internet Mail Connector to 'Western European (ISO-8859-1): same problem. 2. Delete a...

how do i convert MS Word mailing labels into an Excel mailing lis.
I have a Word mailing list (8 rows, 2 columns on each page) which I want to convert to an Excel mailing list. I can paste it into the spreadsheet but I want to avoid having to cut and paste all the addresses into the Excel address fields. Is there any easy way of converting it? It would depend on how the data is laid out. If all the addresses were 8 rows with row 1 mapped to the same column, row 2 to the next column, ..., row 8 to the 8th column, then either a macro or formulas could be used. If the number of rows varied, but there was an indicator (blank row between each group), then t...

Scheduling E-Mails
How do I go about Scheduling times for E-mails to be sent? I have Outlook 2003. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/skedrpt.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Paula Dawn asked: | How do I go about Scheduling times for E-mails to be sent? I have | Outlook 2003. Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.co...

Lost Mail #2
Has anyone ever experienced or documented lost email in an Exchange 5.5 SP4 system. Clients are all Outlook XP. Thanks, Mike Ober. More information: Windows Server 2000 SP4 AD Domain Controller with all critical security patches via semi-automated Windows Update. Windows Update downloads and then waits for an administrator to install. Windows 2000 IIS running on server. Exchange configured per Service Pack readme to log all messages to a Message Journal. This includes IMC messages. Missing emails are found in the message journal as well as a BCC mailbox setup specifically to catch the...

How to turn off highlighting??
After opening Excel (everytime) the first cell I select becomes an acho for a mass highlighted block. Regardless of where I take the cursor all of the cells within the range of travel become highlighted. Al soft keys are dead (so I can't activate help). Can not "ESC" out. Ca only Cntl-Alt-Del and close program from the task manager. Does anyone have an idea what I can do to turn this off -- rsbfit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- rsbfitz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3530 View this threa...

Junk Mail Filters
Is there a way to filter Junk mail in Outlook 2000 using keywords in the FROM header? I have been trying to add UCE to my filters but it seems the Outlook rules only allow using email addresses instead of using keywords. Can anyone verify this? If there is a way please advise, thanks. I keep getting UCE with the same info in the From header but it appears the email address is slightly different so that isn't very affective. ...

Problem with Outlook Express and not getting mail from vertain cites
For the past 2 months, I am unable to receive any emails from anyone from yahoo. I contacted Verizon and they told me that they have no blocking set up. I have checked and recheck my outlook express and no blocking has been set up. Verizon washed their hands of the problem and suggested that I contact Microsoft. What I need to find out is how to get my system to accept emails from people using yahoo. I have tried looking every place that I can think of. Nothing shows up inder tools, messaging. Nothing shows up as blocking. Can someone help me try and figure this out. I am in...

E-mails being held someplace
Ok, this is a freaky one. We are running Exchange Enterprise 2003 server. It is running on a Windows 2000 Server. I keep an eye on the queues several times a day to make sure things are clearing well. This past weekend, we had to shut everything down because the power was being cut to our building to facilitate the installation of a massive generator to power our building. (We've had a couple bad multi-day outages over the last couple years). Anyway, all went well. When I powered up the servers on Sunday, I noticed about 30 e-mails going out. I checked and they were all from o...

highlights
Hi all Can you help me and tell me if this is at all possible using conditional formatting or a formula I4 is to equal to b4 times c4. If d4 is not the same as i4 then d4 needs to highlight in red. However if d4 is a negative number then d4 should remain normal, not highlighted. Thank You Shorty, =AND(D4>=0, D4<>I4) -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Shorty" <Mysteryjim@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:i6I2e.8230$zl.6378@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > Hi all > > Can ...

When I forward mail in Outlook or reply it comes back to my inbox.
I am trying to forward mail and as soon as I send it it shows back up in my inbox. I also happens when I try to reply. What version of Outlook are you using? Are you CC:ing yourself on the forwards or replies? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Ron" <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EA583D9-8496-4BFE-AA56-D50D3A80CEC0@microsoft.com... > I am trying t...

highlight color using keyboard(shortcut)
Could you please tell me how to use keyboard (short cut) to highligh color for any cell or row in excell without moving a mouse to color ta in tool bar menue. Thank you for your help Vicki ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Fairly long key sequence to do it through the menu, rather impractical... my suggestion is to record a marco and assign it a keyboard shortcut. Nikos Y.(nyannaco at in dot gr) >-----Original Message----- > >Could you please ...

Embedding an e-mail address in Word document.
I have a fill-in type form made using Word 2007 that I want to add a button to send the completed form to an e-mail address. Can anyone help me? Insert a Hyperlink to the e-mail address e.g. { HYPERLINK mailto:yourname%40yourISP.com?subject=Returned%20Form } %40 = @ %20 = 'space' with a suitable display text e.g. "CTRL+Click Here to return the form" -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http:...