How to hide outlook notes icon from taskbar?

I use outlook notes to store short information for the day. I dont
want all those notes icon to pile up on my taskbar. I prefer them stay
behind all the windows. Is there any way to do so?

Note: I'm only able to hide the outlook window using "Hide when
minimized" option. Not the outlook notes.
I use Outlook 2007 on XP.
0
Yajiv

No, the only way to hide them is to close them.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Yajiv" <yajiv.vijay@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I use outlook notes to store short information for the day. I dont
> want all those notes icon to pile up on my taskbar. I prefer them stay
> behind all the windows. Is there any way to do so?
>
> Note: I'm only able to hide the outlook window using "Hide when
> minimized" option. Not the outlook notes.
> I use Outlook 2007 on XP.

0
Diane

Hiding formuals in cells question

Exchange Outlook hanging
Hope someone has seen this before . . I am running Exchange 2000 server for 8 different location. About 100 clients. Four of the sites are connected to the main site (which houses the Exchange server) over a VPN. The other three remote sites were connected via fame relay. The Exchange server uses the VPN router as its default gateway and there are static routes assigned pointing to the other three remote sites out a different gateway. Everything was working about 75% under this configuration. Outlook would from time to time delay in sending email, hang on startup, prompt the user for login ...

File List Folder Outlook 2003
Hi, I found an article which describes how to setup a folder to view any file system folder in Outlook 2002. I can't find any equivalent in Outlook 2003. Basically I just want to have an Outlook 2003 folder named something like "my files" and have its address pointing to a mapped drive. I have tried setting up a "home page" location on a folder, but it only works for web addresses, not file systems. Thanks in advance. Regards, Troy At the bottom of the Navigation pane, you should have buttons for Folder List, Shortcuts, etc. Select the Folder List button. Op...

outlook #60
how to increase e-mial attachment size in outlook 2000 >how to increase e-mial attachment size in outlook 2000 I don't know of any inherent attachment size. What problem do you see? ...

Hiding "0" values in pivot table

Outlook Web Access #47
I am using Win XP Pro & Office 2003 on the pc terminals Server has exchange SBS2003 running on it. When I try accessing the web access for outlook exchange, it does ask for login details and once it is logged in all the pic files and the program icons etc including the emails don't load up. I have tried it internally to use web access and it is all working just fine but the problem comes when I am trying to access it from an outside service (e.g.: an internet access shop on a high street without any firewalls) Can you please help? Jay wrote: > I am using Win XP Pro &...

hide my name

Errors
I get the following problems in Outlook 2007 Professional new installation with Windows 7 ultimate O/S - 1) When I try to import a Personal folder from another .pst file of same Outlook 2007 version it gives me an error "The Messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists restart Outlook". This error never goes off even after restart. 2) Trying to add new Outlook data file through Data File Management after selecting type of storage for new outlook data file as Office Outlook Personal Folders file and selecting the specific .pst file it g...

outlook express 6 #12
Program will only let me use one identity. When try to change identity, program closes and cannt be reopened without rebooting david wrote: > Program will only let me use one identity. When try to > change identity, program closes and cannt be reopened > without rebooting Wrong group - this group deals with Outlook - please repost to an OE group. ...

Hiding and Un-Hiding Data fields

outlook express and networking
I have 3 computers networked at my house. I have comcast dsl and have all my email going to Outlook epress. 2 computers have Windows 2000 and one has XP professional. Question: why are incoming messages coming messages showing up on each computer in OE but the sent messages and contacts are exclusive to each computer? Is it not possible to have have the OE on each of these computers "talk" to each other? ANY help would be greatly appreciated Lisa "Lisa B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bdd01c3df7a$ee432d90$a301280a@phx.gbl.....

How do I hide gaps in an Excel 2007 chart?

Outlook 2003 contacts problems
After carrying out a detect and repair on Outlook it returned to its default settings. I must have discarded my customised settings during the detect and repair. I have managed to restore my mail folders and contacts. Searching the web it seems the customised settings/ account settings are not in the pst file and I will have to manually set them up again. My question is about contacts, I can't get the contacts to work as my email addressbook. In contacts when I try contact properties/outlook address book the "show this folder as an e-mail address book" is greyed out. Can ...

using outlook and outlook express on the same computer
I just installed Outlook 2003 on my home computer which runs Windows XP. My wife and I each have a seperate user account on the same computer. I would like to set Outlook as my default email program and my wife would like to continue using OE as her default program. Each time I change a default setting on on account, it seems to change the same setting on all accounts on the computer. Is there a way to do this? Thanks! Create seperate users - His & Hers - for windows, then install OL under His win account/login "Jeffryrb" <Jeffryrb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

How to import Outlook Express messages into MS Outlook 2007
Hi, My computer runs Windows 7, and I would like to import messages from Outlook Express(My old computer that ran WinXP). I have the .dbx files archived to an external drive, and copied and pasted them to a folder on the windows desktop. When I run the import function in Outlook 2007, I can't get it to point to the folder where the messages are stored. I have a feeling this is not going to work with Windows 7, but if it can, please let me know what I'm doing wrong. If not, is there a way around this to get the messages into Outlook? Thanks in advance. "...

Outlook Express will not send receipt
I have Windows Me, Outlook Express 5.0. I receive emails that request a receipt; I checked send receipt always and tried checking ask me first. It tries to send a receipt but then says something like "outlook was unable to send the receipt" It doesn't tell me why or how to fix it. Can anyone help? Thanks. ...

Hide images when Hiding Rows

HTML signature in Outlook 2007?
Hello, Is there a way to insert an HTML signature in Outlook 2007? Because if you go to Tools -> Options -> Mail Format -> Signatures, you can create some in the embedded editor, but there is no way to do some *REAL* HTML editing (ie: a table, image, etc). Thanks a lot! Carlos If you are thinking about an (animated image or similar)then you cannot = in Office 2007. This is still possible in Office 2003 and before but = this was removed from Office 2007 --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be ackno...

Outlook wants FrontPage
When I try to look at some email messages in Outlook, I get prompted to provide MS FrontPage disc as it tries to open FrontPage. I do have FrontPage installed. I can quickly hit cancel and get around it but is there a setting or something that can prevent this from happening? Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Insert the CD and have Office have it's way. Something probably got damaged. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Br...

microsoft outlook
trying to setup email account using an exchange server. when i setup user in outlook it only gives me pop3 and imap options. where is the microsoft exchange option. ...

Hiding a worksheet #3

Linking to file instead of attaching it to note?
Hi, Is there some easy way to link to a file instead of attaching it to a note (in order to prevent it from taking space on the harddisk twice)? I want to be able to point to a file on our server the same way you do, when you attach a file. Thanks Hi, There is no out of the box functionality in MS CRM for your requirment but it can be easily developed using some .net programming skills. Another option is to use sharepoint to save doucments. You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this. -- PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or...

Outlook #322
Ok here'smy delima, How do I use one user id on my laptop and have another user use the same user id and use outlook with their information in it. is there a way to switch between users on outlook itself and not have to make another user id? "JB Brooks Sr." <JB Brooks Sr.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1838EAB-8769-42D4-895E-E99A8E861A4E@microsoft.com... > Ok here'smy delima, How do I use one user id on my laptop and have another > user use the same user id and use outlook with their information in it. is > there a way to switch between ...

Outlook Anywhere and Out of Office Assistant
I have an Outlook Anywhere connection to my Exchange 2007 server configured in cached exchange mode. Everything seems to work EXCEPT the Out of Office assistant. Whenever I try to use that feature I'm told the server is unavailable. I've been told this was a problem that began with Vista and continues with Win 7 because the client is more "picky" about security issues than were earlier client operating systems. Anyone have experience with this and suggestions for things I can try? I'm new here, hoping for help. Thanks so much, Jim Robertson Did it ever ...

Outlook hangs up and won't close completely
After using Outlook, and closing via the "X" in upper right, the program does not close. I can check and confirm this via Task Manager. When I then try to shut down the system, I get the "please wait" advisory, while TM shuts down Outlook. This can take a bit, as sometimes there may be 5-6 instances of Outlook "running" in the TM processes tab, with sizes from 40KB to 16,000+KB. I can shut down the individual outlook processes via TM. Have virus scanned the system (P4 2.2GHz, Win XP Pro). Am also running AOL IM for daughter. TIA, Dave ...