how to get all mails in box x that I have replied to

As the subject says, I would like to get ahold of all mails in a
selected box that I have replied to. how does one do that kind of cross
box checking?

0
bry1 (2)

In news:1122886037.540223.144100@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com,
pantagruel <bry@itnisk.com> typed:
> As the subject says, I would like to get ahold of all mails in a
> selected box that I have replied to. how does one do that kind of
> cross box checking?

Not sure what you mean by box - can you elaborate. Also, when you post in
here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of
Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the
type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details.

0
lanwench (7567)

Not All E-Mails Routed Into CRM
Running CRM 1.2. E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go into CRM even though the GUID is in the Subject line. Is this just a bug or is there a more sinister reason for this happening :0) Maybe this post and the one I just posted (16:40ish GMT 8th Novemeber) are related? -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user "HSP" wrote: > Running CRM 1.2. > E-Mail Router installed on Exchange 2003 server. > Sometimes replies to E-Mails that originated from CRM do not necessarily go > into CRM even though ...

Windows Mail not opening
I was not able to use Windows Mail after downloading Windows Essentials/Windows Live Email. When on some websites and requesting information; the website will attempt to open my Email program. Even though I now use Windows Live Email, the sites attempt to open Windows Mail (which will not open). Can I safely delete/uninstall Windows mail, without interfering with Windows Live Mail (which works fine!). If so; will my visited websutes now attempt to open Windows Live Mail? Thank you, Snakedoctor Try repairing the WinMail database: www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/ You can also go to...

A Crystal Beginner

stuck mail queue
Hi microsoft, I can send can recieve mail from other domains but can not send mail out? Could that be a fault on the translation port? Any Ideas? The outgoing mail is queing Up Thanks ...

Auto-forward from a mail-enabled public folder in Exchange 2003
We have a mail-enabled public folder that used to auto-forward to multiple people any-time it received email. Now that we have added an 2003 version of Exchange, that have been removed (by the installation?) and we are no longer able to auto-forward to more than a single person (using public folder properties) Is there something I am missing about how to get this set back up? ...

Combo Box Yes/No error
Hello. I have a form that I want to add a function in the footer that will allow me to sort the records based on whether they are active or inactive. The field in my table is a yes/no check box that is check for yes and unchecked for no. I have tried to use a combo box with 2 columns, Active and Inactive with corresponding fields yes/no check boxes. I set it up as a 2 column count combo box and hid the yes/no column so active/inactive would appear. I get an error that the expression is too complex.... The information is passed to my query to the Active Yes/No column by using: [Forms]![E...

Get paid while you get online!!

Question about forwarding mail to a POP3 server
I'm running exchange 2003 on SBS 2003 and have come across a difficult situation. Maybe one of you can help. Our client has the SBS inside their network and are using Outlook 2003 to interface with the Exchange server. They also have a POP3 server that sits out on the 'net. We have configured each client with an Exchange mail box as well as access to their POP3 account. When Outlook sends and receives it collects from both the local Exchange server as well as the POP3 boxes. When a user sends they use the Exchange server. Pretty straight forward so far. The challenge we ...

Check Box Grouping
Hello, When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone know why this would happen? Ellen What happens if you change your Grouping and Sorting expression to: =IIf([YourYNFieldName],"A","B") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "EllenM" wrote: > Hello, > When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone > know why this would happen? > > Ellen Why would you group on a check box? I would think you would apply criteria only to get either Yes or No's. Post your que...

outgoing mail #3
Hi There, I'm having problems with outgoing mail. It does not send out the email and errors out saying "cannot establish connection". Incoming mail is fine. Please help! Mani ...

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

print dialogue box
Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before you print a email message. Currently there are two difference boxes that appear at random. Not exactly at random....Emails which are in HTML format are printed using the IE print dialogue, as opposed to Text messages (Plain or RIch Text) which are printed with the native Outlook print dialogue. I do not believe there is a way to change this behavior. "DS" wrote: > Is there a way you can configure only one print box to appear right before > you print a email message. Currently there are two dif...

catch all mail to invalid addresses
We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go to one person, not have an NDR sent out. I see that this is not possible in Exchange 2000, how about in Exchange 2003? Thanks, Neal Hi this KB is for Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=324021 Nebojsa Seslija "Neal" <neal_@_ap0yar_dot_co_dot_nz> wrote in message news:OFAvGWxOFHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > We want to have all mail that is incorrectly addressed to the domain to go > to one person, not have an NDR sent out. > > I see that this is...

Get notified when Out of Office is on

How can I attach a another mail to new email as not a file or picture ?
Hi, I could attach at MS Outlook a another email that could be received another time or person , but i can't find to choose for a email option. Could you make a help this to me? Best Regards It's not clear what you want to do. If you wish to forward a message, just highlight it and click on "Forward" or "Actions - Forward" or "Actions - Forward as attachment" If you are composing a message, and want to attach another message, the easiest way is to drag & drop the message into the composition window. If you wish to delay the s...

How do I get??

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Reconnect with existing email box
Hello, About a month ago we had to delete and recreate a user mailbox (SBS server 2003, exchange 2003). The old mailbox sits in the store with a red x (disconnected). The user has since used the new box and it has many items in it so we cannot delete it. The user now needs many emails recovered from the 'deleted' box. I created a temp user and attempted to 'reconnect' the mailbox to this account but I get the error 'OU=... this legacyExchangeDN value is already being used by <the user>'. Makes perfect sense, he has a new email box. Is there a way to get thi...