How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?

I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do?
0
mark5544 (1)

Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your
hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the
user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the
mail-enabled contact.

Mark Thailand wrote:
> I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address
> to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do?

0
lanwench (7567)
4/1/2004 2:28:15 PM
Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote:

> I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address
> to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do?

This sounds like you'd get a better response in one of the Exchange
newsgroups.
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

cannot get mail
all of a sudden i can't get mail, 6 days now. i have read questions and answers. please help Account: 'mail', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] invalid user/password', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail: http://mail.yahoo.com . If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is account corruption. One thing you...

Mail Merge #16
While doing mail merge with Publisher document, using wizard, when I selected folder to get addresses in one of the contact folder, I got an error, 'dialog or database engine failure'. AVDONDE Ed looks left. Ed looks right. No-one is there. Furtively, Ed picks up a note from GC Publisher <GC Publisher@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > While doing mail merge with Publisher document, using wizard, when I > selected folder to get addresses in one of the contact folder, I got > an error, 'dialog or database engine failure'. a) Try updating your MDAC...

Forward from provider or forward from Hotmail?
I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through Outlook. Does anyone else do this? Does anyone else not do this and have their mail forwarded from their provider to Hotmail, rather than having Hotmail handle the forward? Questions? Answers? Opinions? Thank you very much kind people, MHL MHL wrote: > I currently have my Comcast and Gmail forwarded to my Live account though my > Live account. It is very slow to get email this way on my computer through > Outlook. Does anyo...

Bogus E-mails
How do STOP the bogus update E-mail messages that is supposed to be from Microsoft? These E-mail contain what appears to be the official Microsoft internet page. How can I put a stop from then short of using a SPAM KILLER program? ...

e-mailing
Hello All can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data has been added to the database On Oct 21, 4:57 pm, will07 <wil...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello All > can anyone tell me if Access will generate an e-mail from a command button > advising the recipiant that certan information relating to the inputa data > has been added to the database you mean like a web page does? Not directly, since you can't monitor a table directly, the way you can in SQL Serv...

[HELP] Problems forwarding NDR reports to a Public Folder
I have a problem with Non Delivery Reports that tries to be sento topublic folder with mailbox, but only in a special condition. I think it is a permission problem, and I would have an help to solve it. This is the scenario: There are some USER MAILBOX, for example xxx@domain.com, for which I have set-up a *forward* to the address of a PUBLIC FOLDER with a mailbox called xxx1@domain.com. The Client Permissions in this public forder are: Default: contributor Anonymous: contributor Administrator: owner If user xxx@domain.com sends a mail to an existing server (for example hotmail), but to an...

forwarding emails between accounts in same AD Forest?
I am trying to setup a forwrding address for a user to forward to another mailbox of theirs which is in a different domain but same forest. I am selecting the account to forward to in the forward to box in the delivery options window in their AD account. But I am geting this error: A referral was returned from the server Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007202b Microsoft Active Cirectory - Exchange Extension Any have any ideas on ways around this. Many thanks Does the account you're using to make this delegation have sufficient rights in the other domain to look up the alternate recip...

cannot send e-mail via WLM
recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered that this means my ISP will not support sending via WLM....have downloaded firefox in attempt to send...nope...cannot change default mail send on WLM.....have searched for a solution...nothing forthcoming.....anyone got an answer for this Whizz NEW system?..... "billmus uk" <billmus uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:544ADA3E-1B4E-45F1-846D-F5B0FB72C247@microsoft.com... > recieve error message 0x8000CCC6F....server error 554...have discovered > that this means my ISP wi...

Can't E-mail from Explorer
When I select an Email address on a website, I get 65 Internet Explorer windows pop up and a message about the default mail client not properly installed. I have to close all 65 windows before I can do anything! ...

OWA+GFI Mail Essential do not filter Junk Mail
Hi, I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk Mail filter vía OWA but the problem still occurs. Regards MRB Does anyomne have an idea of this issue? MRB "MRB" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a problem with OWA, I install GFI Mail Essentials 11 and it filter > the Spam to junk mail correctly but only with Outlook 2003 clientes, but with > OWA all the SPAM goes to Inbox folder. I active the Junk M...

My CRM Exchange Mail Router is unable to Route incoming Mails

E-mail Signature
I have set up my signature, and I have selected "black" for the font of my signature, but when I click on "new" e-mail, my signature comes out yellow and barely readable. Can you tell me how to fix this? Which version of Outlook are you using? How exactly did you create your signature? If using Outlook 2003 or previous, did you use the "Advanced Editor"? Which editor did it open for you then? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and mo...

Mail Store Size on Bridgehead Server
Hello, Had an interesting question and didnt know the answer. On a bridgehead server we wanted to set the store size to like 10K to keep a mailbox from being moved there by mistake (user would complain that they cannot send or recieve and then it would be spotted that they were on a store with no other users, and flag would be raised). Question is, would this limit also apply to messages going through the the bridgehead server as well. The only reason I ask this question is because the SMTP system mailbox is used to convert messages, and Im wondering if that mailbox can also fall unde...

.forwards
When we used pine email we could easily set it up to send a copy of ALL emails received to another address automatically. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to do this in Outlook. For more explanation - our students are assigned email addresses like abc1234@ourschool.edu. Many would rather use their yahoo or hotmail account. They want ALL of their mail sent on to the other account. What directions do I give to them to make that happen? Thanks so much AC Outlook is a client, not a mail server. You'd need to set this up on your server, if you've really decided that this is wh...

How do I search specific words/phrases/terms in Outlook 2003's e-mails?
Hello. How do I search specific words/phrases/terms in Outlook 2003's e-mails? For example, "apple juice". Another example, "base" and not baseball. I tried using quotation marks like on Google, but that didn't seem to work. I was unable to find anything about this in its help. Thank you in advance. :) -- Phillip Pi Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst ISP/Symantec Online Services, Consumer Business Unit Symantec Corporation www.symantec.com ----------------------------------------------------- Email: phillip_pi@symantec.comSYMC (remove SYMC to reply by e...

Mail von Ehefrau
27.02.08 Hallo, ich wollte nur �berpr�fen ob meine Mail ankommt Bis bald deine Gattin. ...

.Exchange being added to the SMTP address space. Can anyone PLEASE Help!
Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help me. I am having a very odd problem half way through a Lotus R5 to Exchange 2003 Migration. A bit of background on the environment: There are currently two Domino R5 Servers, let's call them domino1, and domino2. Domino1 is the Mail gateway, and domino2 has all the user mailboxes on it. The future environment, will consist of two exchange servers, let's call them exchange1, and exchange2. exchange1 is a front end server, and exchange2 is the backend server. I am in the middle of the migration, and have migrated three mailboxes already. We...

email sends YES, reply NO, forward NO
Subject: Re: NO forward or reply in outlookXP From: "Eileen" > Sent: 7/13/2003 2:40:08 PM My account server properties ARE set to authenticate. I CAN send email. What I CANNOT DO is REPLY to or FORWARD and email. The error pops up immediately upon clicking the SEND button...before it leaves my PC (or so it seems) >-----Original Message----- >Simple - you cannot send mail through a server to which you are not >connected "relaying denied." > >You need to set your account server properties to allow you to authenticate. > > >-- >...

mail merge cannot continue
I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows XP. But it suddenly started refusing to work, giving the message "mail merge cannot continue". I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling things I had done recently, to no avail. Did you have to relink to your database? If so, try changing your selection in the checkbox for "First row of data contains column headers". Greg "Margaret" <denmar@zamnet.zm> wrote in message news:1738101c448d3$24c77fd0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have been using mail merge in Publisher 2000 on Windows > XP. But it...

outlok con't recognize the address
When i reinstalled the outlook . i can't send out the email with the Global Address. It shows that Microsoft doesn't recognize the address what is in the global address what error message do you get? Did you make a new profile? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.CO...

Forward Unopened messages?
I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any spam emails. The FTC has an email address (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward spam emails that don't follow the regs or don't have opt-out options however when I forward the message Outlook opens it. Is there a way to forward the offending spam email as an attachment without opening it? Thanks Ted Ted <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm trying to cut down spam and don't want to open any > spam emails. The FTC has an email address > (uce@ftc.govsite) where you can forward...

Signature not displayed in reply/forward
I've tried to search for a similar answers but can't quite find anything. I've set up an HTML signature for new emails, forwards and replies. All works fine until an inbound RTF email arrives and the signature doesn't appear in reply or forward automatically. I've checked the settings, I even tried the internet format conversion to HTML format for replies to inbound RTF. In message format I have both 'Use in MS Office Word 2003 to edit email messages' and 'Use MS Office Word 2003 to read RT email messages' are ticked. It's happening ...

import a CSV file with email addresses
Hi, I am trying to import a CSV file (with eMail-addresses) into MS Exchange (v5.5 on NT 4.0) using the import utility from within Exchange Admin tools. The content of the CSV's header line is: Obj-Class,Mode,First Name,Last name,Display Name,Alias Name,Directory Name,Primary Windows NT Account,Home-Server,E-mail address,E-mail Addresses,Members,Obj-Container,Hide from AB Then I want to add a new recipient (not a NT-user account) using the following line: Mailbox,create,MRNAME1,NAMErr,NameMS,,,SMTP:mr-name@domain.com,,,MS:PI/PIT/NAME%SMTP:mr-name@domain.com%X400:c=DE;a= ;p=pit ? Asso;...

Corrupt mail message
All, Has anyone heard of receiving a message that looks like this: "A corrupt mail message, ID 1184275272518 from <my.name@*********> has been detected." THis message is received seconds after sending messages and sometimes after replying to emails. It doesnt happen all the time, and when it does the message is still delivered with no problems. ANy ideas would be great thanks all. "Soldier" wrote in message news:1184353421.284270.42960@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Has anyone heard of receiving a message that looks like this: "A > corrupt mail m...

Automatic NDR's to external receipients Exchange 2003
I have a few mailboxes that I have disabled and inetrnally, when I send a message I get an NDR. However, I am finding that when someone externally sends and e-mail to that same disabled mailbox they dont get an NDR or any kind of bounce back. Is there a way to turn on this feature to that people sending mail from the outside get an NDR to let them know this mail box doesnt exist? I am using Exchange 2003. Thanks in advance! ...