How to "flip" pages in Reading Layout

At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading
Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you
please help me?

This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word.
Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word)

This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your
screen without needing to print them out.

Reading Layout:
•	Lets you flip pages, like reading a book.
•	Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading.
•	Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document.
•	Shows only the tools you need for reading.

The pages of your document have been adjusted to fit your screen.
There may appear to be more pages when reading on screen than actual printed
pages. Click the Actual Page button to display the document as it would be
printed or click Close to exit Reading Layout.

0
sheana (37)

there should be little arrow buttons up in the title bar area you use to
flip pages.  Which version of office?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"sheana" <sheana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading
> Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you
> please help me?
>
> This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word.
> Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word)
>
> This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your
> screen without needing to print them out.
>

> Reading Layout:
> • Lets you flip pages, like reading a book.
> • Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading.
> • Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document.
> • Shows only the tools you need for reading.
>

> The pages of your document have been adjusted to fit your screen.
> There may appear to be more pages when reading on screen than actual
> printed
> pages. Click the Actual Page button to display the document as it would be
> printed or click Close to exit Reading Layout.

0
outlookmvp1 (464)

How do I flip a text box horizontally?
How do I flip a text box horizontally in Publisher? It flips vertically but not horizontally. Select the text box. Arrange - Rotate -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Tracy" <Tracy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6890420-FECE-46E1-B0E7-73791E5FA625@microsoft.com... > How do I flip a text box horizontally in Publisher? It flips vertically > but > not horizontally. Copy, paste special as a picture... there are many choices of image formats. Or right-click the text box and save as a picture and then insert. I am guessing you w...

Flip Difficulty
I am running Visio 2003 SP1. I have drawn a home floor plan. I select the entire floorplan, and try to "flip" it (for example, I want the garage on the right instead of the left, so I mirror, or flip, the entire plan). I get an error message and then the drawing is mis-configured with lines going in odd directions, like it flipped some objects but not others. Here are two of the error messages 01. "An error (318) occurred during the action Flip Horizontal. Referenced cell Wall.629!Connections.X4 does not exist". 02. "An error (318) occurred during the action F...

How do I flip a bar chart?
I need to have two bar charts that I want to display back to back ( so that the one on the left's bars go out toward the left and the one on the right's bars go out toward the right). How can I flip one? Kristen wrote on Fri, 5 May 2006 10:05:01 -0700: K> I need to have two bar charts that I want to display back to K> back ( so that the one on the left's bars go out toward the K> left and the one on the right's bars go out toward the K> right). K> How can I flip one? Would the "values in reverse order" option for the x-axis scale do what y...

flip chart
If you are looking for Flipchart Paper in Canada go to www.lebflipchart.ca This is cheapest and largest company that sells Flipchart paper all across Canada. They are 24 hours/7days a week/365 days a year open. Minimum order is 10 pads. the have different sizes and qualities of paper. If you need more info call toll free 1-877-60-PAPER (72737) Sorry Canada only!! ...

How do I flip text?
Hello, How do I flip text? I would like to make t shirts but I need to flip the text so it doesn't show up backwards on the shirt. Thankyou I am using microsoft publisher 2000 "iworshipchocolate" wrote: > Hello, > > How do I flip text? I would like to make t shirts but I need to flip the > text so it doesn't show up backwards on the shirt. > > Thankyou If you use WordArt, it will mirror if you flip it without saving as a picture. If you need to use a text box then open help, input "mirror." -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsof...

Sprite Flipping
I am making good progress with a picturebox lasso thanks to Mike. But I am stuck on the last issue. So far I can (1) lasso an area in a picturebox (2) create a sprite and mask (3) show the spite and mask as a moveable sprite on the picturebox (4) move the sprite and mask as desired using the mouse (5) "insert" the lassoed area into a picturebox making it part of the picture. But ... I have tried using a StretchBlt routine to flip the image. I use this routine for other non-sprite images and it works properly. I flip both the sprite and mask picturebox holders. Yes, the ...

how to flip the bitmap?
I have a bitmap and draw it on CStatic using: StretchDIBits(...); But I want to flip it - make it upside down. How to do it? It seems nDestWidth can be negtive in StretchDIBits(...); If I use negtive, it works. Is that the right use of StretchDIBits(...)? You have to make the source height for StrectchBlt negative, and also make the source Y value start at the bottom of the bitmap CDC *pDC = GetDC(); CBitmap Bmp; Bmp.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP1); BITMAP bm; Bmp.GetBitmap(&bm ); CDC memdc; memdc.CreateCompatibleDC(pDC); CBitmap *pOldBitmap = memdc.SelectObject(&Bmp); pDC->St...

flipping through pages
is there a keystroke that allows you to flip through the pages of a publisher document other than clicking with the mouse at the bottom of the page? -- lcota lcotasd <lcotasd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is there a keystroke that allows you to flip through the pages of a publisher >document other than clicking with the mouse at the bottom of the page? Is clicking with the mouse more work than using the keystroke? Better question: HOW LAZY ARE YOU? Uncle Grumpy wrote: > Is clicking with the mouse more work than using the keystroke? Yes. With the mouse you have to ...

How do I flip text

FLIPPING TEXT
HOW DO YOU FLIP THE TEXT FOR AN IRON ON TRANSFER TO PRINT CORRECTLY Can your printer do a mirror image? Might try WordArt. Select the text box, copy, paste special as a .wmf, flip... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "MIA" <MIA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA27CE71-2642-4A76-850C-6EBE2AC31BB1@microsoft.com... > HOW DO YOU FLIP THE TEXT FOR AN IRON ON TRANSFER TO PRINT CORRECTLY On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:06:28 +0000, MIA wrote (in article <EA27CE71-2642-4A76-850C-6EBE2AC31BB1@mi...

Flipping column and row headings #2
Hello, I need to flip the column and row headings. Is this possible? Thanks, Steve Steve, I think you should use the transpose formula, you highlight say the column area A2:A11 and type =TRANSPOSE(B1:B10) and finish with Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Give it a whirl... "seve" wrote: > Hello, > > I need to flip the column and row headings. > > Is this possible? > > Thanks, > > Steve > > ...

My flipping outobox
This is my tale of sorrow and trauma. My gf is in Bolivia, and i wanted to send her a pic of us i just got back from the chemists (i am in the uk, and it is a clean pic!) ;-) just after i hit send, i realised it was to big to work on the PC shes using out there, (4Mb) so i tried to stop it sending... by deleting it from my outbox, now the flipping thing is stuck in my outbox... it wont go! I am using outlook 2003 - and a shiny new HP laptop ...

Can't flip a spreadsheet upside down.
I'm helping the Nursing dept. try to print a Blue Card master spreadsheet. They want both the inside page and outside page on the same spreadsheet. The inside page has to be upside down on the same sheet as the outside page so that they can fold them in half after printing on blue paper. How do I flip the inside page upside down? I tried selecting the spreadsheet, Format Cell and changing the alignment but it only goes about halfway to 90 degrees. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly...

Flipping a printed chart?
I have an interesting problem, I have a few dozen graphs I'd like to print on transparent paper, the paper that I'm printing on is rougher on side than the other so I'd like to print on the (recommended) rough side but actually give the client the option to touch and view the graphs from the smooth side. This means that I need to flip the chart before I print it, can this been done in Excel? I can't seem to do it using any of the print drivers and it's to much work to start importing the graphs into some type of drawing software. If you have XP or later (2000 and 97 don&...

pages flip flop
Hello Gurus, I've never seen this before: a Word 2007 document with a mix of portrait and landscape pages (about 30 pages). The portrait pages start out printing fine but after the first landscape page, the pages print out upside down. Then after 4 landscape pages in a row, the portrait pages are right side up again. Etc. It doesn't happen that every landscape page causes the flip flop, but there's no discernable pattern that I could find as of yet. NOTES: I've been printing find from this Word 2007 and this computer to that printer without such a thing...

Flip Columns Upside-Down?
How do you flip columns upside-down (esp. where there are no trends in the numbers/data)? Try: Fill an adjacent helper column with running numbers (1,2,3,...) down as many rows as that present in the target column Select both helper & target columns Sort by the helper column > Descending > OK -- hth Max ----------------------------------------- Please reply in thread Use xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com for email ------------------------------------------------------- "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC0F0FC4-0A22-42BB-8...

flip the data
Hi could someone help with this please I have a range of data (10x50) cells of which the date is amongst it but it is the wrong way round for me (I copied it off the net). and I would like the latest date to be at the bottom. instead of the top. Could you please tell me how. thanks Len Len Sort your data in Ascending Order on the Column that has Date in it. This is possible only if the data is in Date Format. Aqib Rizvi thankyou very much Aqib Len "Aqib Rizvi" <aqib.rizvi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3c5d8bf9-d5ce-44ee-a70b-1d1fe8268f53@n30g2000vba.googlegroups...

Duplicate Rows
I have an extract from a student information system in Excel that looks like this. Student Class Grade Quarter John Chemistry 70 1 John Chemistry 80 2 John Math 95 1 John Math 100 2 Alice Chemistry 67 1 Alice Chemistry 47 2 Alice Math 88 1 Alice Math 85 2 What I would like is this: John 70 80 95 100 Alice 67 47 88 85 However, since there are hundreds of students, this would be an extreme pain to do by hand. Is there any built-in formula or function in Excel that can do this? What is it that you actually want to do? (The best approach depends on what your desired end r...

Flipping the chart
Is there an easy way to flop columns and rows? Meaning, I want to make row 1 be column 1, row 2 to column 2, etc. Thanks! Eric Try using Copy and then Paste/Special/Transpose. Andy. "Eric" <wxrocks@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:083e01c38112$9b85fdb0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there an easy way to flop columns and rows? Meaning, I > want to make row 1 be column 1, row 2 to column 2, etc. > > Thanks! Eric wrote: > Is there an easy way to flop columns and rows? Meaning, I > want to make row 1 be column 1, row 2 to column 2, etc. > > Thanks!...

Data Flipping
Hi there, How do you flip a set of data in MS Excel? For example, (1, 4, 10) to (10, 4, 1). Thanks in advance. Regards, Sentot S. Well, there are plenty of ways. Is your data in one column? one row? an array of columns and rows? Given the example, you could just sort it.... Give us more info and we'll be able to help. ...

Flip lower/upper case
Hi Experts, Is there a hot-key to change a selected text range from upper case to lower case (and vice versa?) Often times I type (almost) blindly and miss HITTING THE CAPS LOCK KEY UNINTENTIONALLY. WHEN I FIND OUT ABOUT IT I HAVE TYPE QUITE A BIT OF TEXT IN UPPER CASE. WHAT I LOOK FOR IS TO SELECT THIS TEXT AND SIMPLY HIT A KEY TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE. (OR ACTUALLY TO INVERT THE UPPER TO LOWER AND LOWER TO UPPER CASE CHARACTERS) Of course it is a pain to have to re-type all the text again. So an automated support for the issue would be great. Thanks for your suggestions. Gert P.S. us...

Lasso Flipping Revisited
I am still working the first post using regions. The second post is under study. Marching ants are nice but i have no idea how to flip them when I flip the image. The only problem with the first post is in regards to flipping the sprite hoz or vert. I am using StretchBlt to do this but here is what is happening. Maybe this will trigger an oh yeah and have a simple answer. When i flip the mask it looks correct. When i flip the sprite the image flips but the image does not copy from an image area into a black area so the black area remains and the image is "clipped". So...

How do I do a flip-newsletter (bilingual) in Publisher?
I need to create a bilingual newsletter in Publisher: we want to format it such that if you open from one side it is in English and if you flip it over, it is in French. Is there a template for this already? How do I arrange it? Thanks! How many pages? If it is four pages, select everything on page three and four, rotate 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Johanna" <Johanna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD98C753-9C38-4B2E-AB57-FABB4C657248@microsoft.com... >I need ...

How do you flip a diagram in powerpoint?
I am trying to invert a pyramid and can't seem to figure it out. The flip option is not available for diagrams. You might need to paste the object and ungroup it. Which version of PPT are you using? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "willm125" <willm125@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34A5798A-5AD3-4EFC-B104-E35720175C50@microsoft.com... >...

flip text in wordart
I want to flip the Wordart shape without the text flipping as well. How do I do this please. Essentially I want text to curve upward from left to right with a perspective. I couldn't find the same curve in Autoshape which seemed strange as it was available through Wordart. Thanks for your help. Not sure I understand what you are doing. WordArt offers curves up and down. Perspective is available through the 3D tools. Autoshapes has a line tool that draws curves. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Giles&quo...