How to find which phone is selected from Phone Seletors in Contact's form?

Hi,
Is there any way to find which phone is selected in first "phone"
texbox in ContactItem's form?
I saw that this textbox is bind to "Phone 1 Selected" property, but i
cannot find such property in OMM or CDO?

Thanks

0
bauchera (2)

Report not applying selected parameter
I have created an rdl file in vs2005 that has a string parameter that is pulling from a dataset. when I preview the report I select the parameter from the dropdown list and click View Report yet the report does not filter based on the selected parameter. What am I missing? Can you post your query? -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "ahmed" <ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C16D6269-7E84-4AD0-9D76-8C2EDEDFDD26@microsoft.com... > I have created an rdl file in vs2005 that has a string parameter that is > pu...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Form help #2
We are in the process of creating a computer with a kiosk type software that guests need to sign into. There will be a form that they need to complete. We need to be able to make it so that the guest can search for the name of the person he is visiting and then the form will be emailed to that specific person. Is there a way to make a form that works with our exchange server so it searches for a name and then automatically sets the form to email to him. ...

Finding a Median

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

test premier contact
bonjour. je m'appelle sophie et j'aimerais discuter avec vous et mieux vous conna�tre .. a bient�t j'esp�re . -sophie- inga.savant-aleina <inga.savant-aleina@wanadoo.fr> wrote: > bonjour. > > je m'appelle sophie et j'aimerais discuter avec vous et mieux vous > conna�tre . > a bient�t j'esp�re . Ou-est votre question s�r Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Find (but not find)

Contacts, Bloody Contacts
Hi all, I would like to create a contact record for each of our locations and have that record show up in the GAL. I would also like the email address that I supply for the contact record to resolve back to a distribution group that would include the manager and perhaps the store admin for that location. Problem. If I create a contact record with an Exchange email address, I cannot also create the distribution group, as there would be two of the same email addresses in Exchange. If I don't create an Exchange email address for the contact, the contact record does not show up in t...

Linking Contacts in Outlook 2007
I just converted from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2007. In Outlook 2003 at the bottom left of the address card was a field in which you could link the open contact to other contacts in your address book. That field does not appear in the address card in Outlook 2007. Can someone help me figure out how to make that field appear? Thank you. That option is here: Tools > Options > Preferences > Contact Options... > Show Contact Linking on All Forms -- Russ Valentine "JMD01519" <JMD01519@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BACF9C2B-6FAC-48F4-B...

Selecting and applying the correct forumla
Hi How do I get Excel to apply a certain formula (held in a central table) based on particular values in the same row? I don't want the actual result of the formula whilst it's in the central table, as this will be different when pasted into each row. Example, (where Col D is the place I want the formula from the central table to be applied to): Central table: [Row 1] = A1+B1 (Apply this if column C equals the word "Rule 1") [Row 2] = A1-B1 (Apply this if column C equals the word "Rule 2") Spreadsheet: Col A Col B Col C Col D 1 1 Rule 1 2...

Win Live Mail Contacts
Where does Live Mail keep the folder with all contacts in it! My Live Mail folder in Programs Files has a Contacts folder, but nothing in it! In XP, C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts There will be one folder for the default (not signed in to Live) contacts and 2 folders for each Live ID. The contacts are now stored in a edb database file. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail " Larry Ralph" <larryralph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#FxTMzAgKHA.5568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Where does ...

Opening a form with cursor in a control filed
I have a form with a subform as reference. I only do data entry in 3 fields. I have set the tab control for field 1, 2 and 3, but when I click on add new record the cursor goes to the subform and and cannot tab out to the first field of the main form. I would like to set this up that on got focus the cursor is on the selected field and then tabs or move on enter to the next selected field in the tab order. The tab order in the main for is resetting to zero. Thanks Quinto -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 ...

Finding an event

How do I load Outlook if I didn't select it when I loaded Outlook
I put office on my laptop but (among other programs like Power Point) I didn't select it when I was loading it up (didnt think I would ever use it).... well.... now I have a Blackberry and need Outlook so I can sync it.... help? Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs | Microsoft Office | Add or Remove Features.... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies h...

Outlook 2003 HTML Reply Selection Spell Check Bug
I received an email in Outlook. The email was in HTML format. I started a reply to the message. I then selected only part of the reply text and hit F7 to check the spelling of the selection (selected text only). A message box pops up stating "Finished checking the selection. Do you want to check the rest of the item?" There were obvious misspelled words that simply were not checked. If I say Yes to "check the rest of the item" the misspelled words are found as would be expected. If the reply is only one word (not likely normally) and you select it and check spelling...

cannot find database

Where is the graphics selection pointer in excel 2007?
I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the left end of the drawing toolbar then click and drag over multiple graphics to select them all. Then I could group them etc. What do i do now? It's to be found in - Insert tab - Illustrations - Shapes - select a shape and insert into w/s and immediately the new drawing tools format tab opens up -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Bruce" wrote: > I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the ...

Protected Forms & Tab Key
How do I create a form that allows users to use the tab key to move from one unprotected cell to the next, vs. having to use the mouse to click? Seems simple, but I can't find the info in MS Help. Thank you. See the info here at Bob Phillips' site. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0008.html There is another method which involves VBA Worksheet event code. If interested in that, post back. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:11:01 -0800, "virgobiker" <virgobiker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I create a form that allows users to u...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

How do I find the out of office reply?

Execute Form Script During Import
I have an Onsave event that I want to fire during lead import. The Onsave populates a custom territory field based on the Zip. The trouble is that I want to assign the record automatically through a workflow.based on the territory, but I can't because the admin would have to open and save every record in the import set to get the territory populated. You can't fire javascript on the form without opening the form up. To do what you want, you'll need to move the logic into a workflow or a plug-in and have it execute at the server side. Shafraz -- Visit my blog: http:/...