How to disable the usage of "Permanently Deleting Items"

Hello,
I want to disable the usage of "Permanently Deleting Items" for every user.
Is there a way to disable this on the Exchange server or with Outlook. Every
object must go into the folder deleted items. This setup shall help for
better recovery support.
Thanks
Frank
0
frankie1 (13)

How to disable the usage of "Permanently Deleting Items"
Hello, I want to disable the usage of "Permanently Deleting Items" for every user. Is there a way to disable this on the Exchange server or with Outlook. Every object must go into the folder deleted items. This setup shall help for better recovery support. Thanks Frank ...

Permanently Deleting Items
Hello. I am using exchange 2003 and I want to be able to have mail in the users' deleted mailbox automatically delete after a certain time (say 2 days). Under the mailbox store, I have it set to keep deleted items for 1 day, but it's not deleting the mail (Im have a feeling now that this setting has to do with recovering mail that a user has permanently deleted). In any event, is there a way for me to do this, or even to periodically clean mail from the users junk folder. Thanks. You should be able to use Mailbox Manager for this (don't have a KB article handy) Re your...