How to directly transfer emails to my calendar

Hello all

I want to setup one of my e-mail account to directly post any emails I
get to my calendar. e.g. I get an email at 4:09pm on a Tuesday...It
will post that e-mail directly to my Calendar on that Tuesday at
4.09pm. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance

In news:1156798946.996669.146780@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com,
erick-flores <chunkyflores@hotmail.com> typed:
> Hello all
>
> I want to setup one of my e-mail account to directly post any emails I
> get to my calendar. e.g. I get an email at 4:09pm on a Tuesday...It
> will post that e-mail directly to my Calendar on that Tuesday at
> 4.09pm. Is this possible?
>
> Thank you in advance

Not in any native way I know of. You might search at www.slipstick.com -
there are a lot of calendar tools there.

0
lanwench (7567)

Displaying From option when replying to email or in new email. #2
I have several accounts set up in Outlook 2003. I want the From option to appear to display my email account which is being used to send new or reply email. I also want to display emails recieved ordered by recieving email account. I don't know which email message was sent to which of my email accounts. I want to thank all who will reply to this question. how about a rule applied to all incoming email directing the email to folders named for the accounts... "Paul Anderson" <Paul Anderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51592704-C63B-405A-B2C1-571C2...

Plain Text Direction
I have purchased Notebook with Vista from Dubai. My language set is as English and Keyboard US ( Vista Home Regional Langague setting ). In office 2007, I have set langague as ENGLISH USA. In microsoft Outlook 2007, I am expereincing unique problem. All incoming mails in PLAIN TEXT which include emails, read receipt and delivery reports are appearing in Right to Left Direction. Repeat in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT. There is no problem in HTML and Rich Text Messages. I want to set text direction as LEFT TO RIGHT as defualt for PLAIN TEXT MSGES. In Option, I could not find tab for LEFT TO RI...

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

Making the Subject Line of My Emails Stand Out
When I send out an email, I want something to make my email stand out to the receipient. I have been told that all I can do is hit the asterick key five times (e.g. ***** Important Information For You To Read). Is this true? Is this all I can do? Thanks. Your help is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Mary Yep. Or you can send it out with high priority. Mary wrote: > When I send out an email, I want something to make my > email stand out to the receipient. I have been told that > all I can do is hit the asterick key five times (e.g. > ***** Important Information For You...

which download to open email attached file power point 97-2003
received email with attached document, office power point 97-2003 show. What should I download to open it ? Thank you Stakano The free PowerPoint Viewer from Microsoft. -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "stakano" <stakano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06CD1A70-57AC-405E-996C-311DE17C0245@microsoft.com... > received email with attached document, office power point 97-2003 show. > What should I download to open it ? Thank you Stakano ...

MS-SQL to EXCHANGE
Hi, Folks. Here we go - I'm sure it's a common scenario. I've got a client with MS-SQL, and an app that handles their business specific CRM. I want to get the data from the SQL db into Exchange PF's. Yes, I can do it manually. That's no problem. I want to do it unattended -- either daily (scheduled) or "replicated". Anyone know of any products that will do that? Thanks, Scott. (please email also!) -- ==================================================== Scott Davis, 45 Dunfield Av, Unit 2117 Self-Employed Toronto, ON, Canada, M4S 2H4 Tech Consulta...

emails
every time i try to open my outlook express it comes up with an error The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D any ideas i am not sure what to do Hi Lynne, 1. you won't get a reply here, post OE questions to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress 2. in tools - accounts - mail - your mail account - properties - servers you specified a wrong POP3 server. You typed &#...

emails received
I received an email from someone and it keeps sending me 100's of copies of the same email from the same date and time. My inbox is no longer getting my normal emails and I've tried blocking this person but it still sends the emails. When I click on send and receive is says retrieving message 1 of 16 but only one message comes in (the junk one) and then an error message appears saying: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.telus.net&...

Email Setup?
We may have missed a step in connecting our CRM 1.0 server and Exchange 2003. We are in the process of setting up CRM. We create an email activity and try to send it but get the message "an error occurred ... contact your system administrator". In the event log on the CRM server we get the message: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP st...

transferring address book from outlook express on one computer to.
i want to copy my address book from my main computer to my laptop. i was using outlook express and now am using outlook 2003. So how did you back up this address book and in what format is it now? Have you already transferred this data to Outlook Express? That would be the first step you would need to take. Once you do, you can import into Outlook. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "milpj4" <milpj4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1DFDA41-1120-4701-9DBB-60754473C9E5@microsoft.com... >i want to copy my address book from my main computer to my laptop. i ...

Access denied when attempting to transfer .pst data!!
I am in the process of transferring my .pst data from my old computer (Windows Vista) which is on my external hard drive to my new computer (Windows 7) and I am using Outlook 2007 on both computers In Outlook, when I go to import the data using the wizard, I receive a message that says that "access is denied". I have used help and it advises me to show hidden folders & files which is already set up to do that, but nothing changes. I am already using Outlook on my new computer and I have also tried to copy & paste the data into the same folder on my new comp...

Calendar and Task View-Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 from Outlook 2003 and already have a question. In Outlook 2003, I was able to view my Calendar and Tasks side-by-side. In Outlook 2003, I am only able to view one-or-the other. Can I view both side-by-side? If yes, how do I accomplish it? TIA Frank El Paso, Texas You can enable the old taskpad view on your calendar - try View, Taskpad or drag the right edge of the calendar window inward to show the taskpad. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.pore...

How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer?
[url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-and-backup-ibooks-from-ipad-to-computer.html][b]How to transfer and backup iBooks from iPad to computer with iPhone Tool Kits?[/b][/url]Do you want to transfer iBooks from iPad to computer for backing up? [url=http://www.transfer-iphone.com/transfer-files-sms-contacts-call-list-ibooks-from-iphone-to-computer.html][b]iPhone Tool Kits[/b][/url] is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily [b]backup and transfer iPh...

Void PR Direct Deposit Payment
We are trying to void a payroll direct deposit. We select the checkbook ID but are unable to bring up the DD number to void. We try to select by Employee ID, Check Number and Audit Trail code but we get "There are no checks in this range to void for this Checkbook ID and year". The check date is in the current year (2008). The check/DD number is not a duplicate number and it has not been reconciled in the checkbook. The number does exist in both the PR Check and Transaction tables. Why can't we see it in the Void Payroll Checks window? You can't have a duplicate c...

Delayed sending of emails
Does my computer have to be on to send delayed sending of email messages/ I will be out of town and my computer off - so I assume that the message would not go out . Right? Danz, you wrote on Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:38:00 -0700: > Does my computer have to be on to send delayed sending of email messages/ I > will be out of town and my computer off - so I assume that the message would > not go out . Right? That's right. But many email providers support that feature. If someone sends an email to you during your absence this mails will be replied automatically with an message th...

Rules for Calendar Invites
Hi, I'm an assistant to a number of people, and have a co-worker who supports a few. We both back up each other when one of us is out of the office. We are both delegates to everyone we support. When she is in the office, I do not want email invites or accept/ declines for her superivors, nor does she want mine. Is there a rule that I can make that says.. "any invite that comes in to "yadda yadda", move to "yadda yadda" folder"? Thanks. Denise ...

Edit directly in Cells
I am having intermittent (daily) problems with 'Editing Directly in Cells'. After hitting the [F2] key to edit data in a cell, the edit bar cursor shows in the cell correctly. But, when I use the arrow keys in jumps to the next cell to the left as if I hit [Shift][Tab]. I do have the 'Edit Directly in Cells' checked in Options-Edit. Turning it off and on does not make any difference. I must use the mouse to select the text to edit. We tend to input some status language at the end of the task name, so this would be a productivity impact. I have researched the we...

Email sits in Outbox
I know I have asked this question before and had the answer but new install and same problem. sending email in outlook 2003 and it will sit in the outbox untill I hit s/r a second time. Please help so I dont have to do this ;) Thanx JAS Disable your antivirus program that scans mail. See if this issue stops -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "Johnathon Aaron Steel" <me@u.ca> wrote in message news:56rh31hsb621cpi6hg3mh5u7jkei1s46h5@4ax.com... >I know I have asked this question before and had the answer but new > install and same proble...

TRansfer of data from excel
I have a 150 XLS files from which I need the data in the 12th row together in a separate file. Each row should have a first cell with the original filename. Is it possible in Excel 2003? Thanks Jyothi Jyothi, A requirement this specific (and unusual) can't be done via any Excel tools. But a macro could do it, if you're interested. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com <jmallajosyula@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1125094998.717597.284220@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... >I have a 150 XLS files from which I need the data in the 12th row > together in a separate file....

Free "Direct Connect"
Are there any national / large / mid atlantic based banks out there that offer free Money direct connect access - even with a blanace or other requirement? I have read that BoA offers this - but when I call I am told that all levels of accounts must pay for Direct Connect, same with Suntrust and Chevy Chase (the 3 most prevelant banks in my area). Problems since the server update have left me with a near useless Money, direct connect will probably skirt many of the issues but I would rather not pay for it (especially at 10$ or so a month) Jason In microsoft.public.money, jb1677@gmail.com ...

hyperlink in email
Outlook 2000, WinXP OS When I click on a hyperlink in an email (it's blue and underlined, the cursor turns into the hand) it opens up a search window like for opening documents. In the drop-down menu (next to the cancel button) it shows "Executable Files" and the text box above is blank. If I search for Internet Explorer, no 'iexplore.exe' shows in the folder - well nothing shows. If I open internet explorer, have it running, the hlink in the email still does not refresh the page - it opens the same search window for an executable file. The hyperlink could be htt...

DIRECT X
C'mon, someone must be using DirectX under Visual C++ ? PLEASE What header files do I need to include when using direct show ? How do I get the examples in the DX9 sdk to run in MFC environment ? Specific example : Project "AmCap", what do I need to do to transfer the files SampleCSG.c / .h into my own MFC app ? 1) Exactly which header files do I need ? (presumabley they are different in MFC as compared to straight WIN32???) 2) What libraries do I need to include in the project? In desperation I even went as far as cutting and pasting the .LIB list from the AmCap example - so ...

how to email a personal folder
I wish to email my son my complete personal file. I am able to file the .pst file but I do not seem to be able to attatch it.The new mail just get sent to ?????? in a flash- i fit is sent at all. I would appreciate any very SIMPLE instructions as I am not too bright with the workings of the outlook Many thanks Kathy If you export the file to your desktop, you will need to close outlook and reopen it - the file is locked by Outlook until you do. Then simply open Outlook and compose your message, attach the file (make sure both of your ISPs will accept large files) and send it. --� Milly...

split large publisher for email
Using Windows XP-Media Edition and Office 2003. I am preparing a conference program that contains a lot of ads. The file has gotten too large to email to my client to proof even when I zip it with WinZip. I am wondering if I could split the larger file into smaller chunks to email as an attachment while still maintaining the page sequence of the original booklet. Any ideas??? Send it as a /PDF file. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher "BK" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OCxfDyeYHHA.3628@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Using Windows XP-Media Edi...

CRM emails 06-23-05
When SFO is set to automatically treat all incoming email as CRM emails there are 2 current failings: 1. There is no visual indication that an email has been promoted to a CRM contact/account - why not make this the same icon as when you promote an email manually? 2. When emails are successfully promoted automatically - if you hit reply in Outlook the email is treated as a standard (non-CRM) email so the reply never gets filed in CRM - this is very counter-intuitive for users ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the m...