how to convert mail to task? #2

hi everyone,

i wonder if someone knows how can i make a mcro that will convert mai
(from specific folder) to a task?

i have a folder in my outlook that every mail there i convert to tas
by draging the mail (using the right click) to the task folder an
choosing the "Copy Here as Task with Attachment" option - as you ca
see in the attach pic
i want to make this action automatic.

10x for your time
eligr

   |                 Attachment filename: !test.jpg
   |Download attachment: http://www.outlookforum.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=277351

CAN'T SEND EMAIL IN OUTLOOK #2
I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and click on "file" then 'send to", instead of the "send" button, I get a message "email blocked because of attachment". How can I get rid of OUTLOOK so that I can just use my simple OE6? Simple, you stop using outlook and set up / configure OE To be doubly sure you can uninstall OL "XJS FAN" <XJSFAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4F862BA-FFFC-4B41-A59B-2BDDA895B9B6@microsoft.com... >I downloaded some updates from microsoft and, if I open a site and...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Xml2PDF version 2.3 with support for WordML is released
Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.3 May 25, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.3 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The update includes: - WordML as a new input format; - support for fo:float in XSL-FO; - improved word and line stacking in all formats; - side floating is available in XHTML; - images can be used as a pattern in SVG; All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Workstation, XmlSpy Plug-In, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated. Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-base...

how to convert date

Comment Font #2
Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change it to read it. Where is the setting to change this to a different font size. I am using Windows XP and Office 2003. Thanks for the help. Visit Debra Dalgleish's site: http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Default Craig wrote: > > Where do you chage the font default for a comment box. Each time I insert a > cooment box into excel, it defaults to a font size of 8 and I have to change > it to read it. Where is th...

You a 7-Day FREE Trial #2
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

Convert text to time value

Scheduled mail with outlook
Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific time? shon <nomail@isp.nl> wrote: > Can outlook 2003 sent out a specific email every week on a specific > time? Yes, with some scripting. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

service pack 2
I jave install this update mulpitle time do a reboot and the system tells me that it need to instll it agian each time it say successfull any ideas Please always state what OS you're & service pack Also, could you supply some information on what your firewall is, what is the installed antivirus/security suite, other R-TP programs, e.g. Spybot Search & Destroy (reduced functionality called "TeaTimer") Avira (From version 9) (Included in antivirus package), Ad-Aware, etc? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 -=- SP2 ? WinXP SP2, Vista SP2, Win2K SP...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

mail server
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 That is what i recieve after setting up a new identity. A box pops up with my username and a password, but i don't know what the password is or why my account will not authorize. why wont it work?? This is on Outlook Express-making a new identity "Soph...

1 Cell 2 Values?
Hello All, Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated by a comma and spaces? For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was positive and the number of times a value was negative and in the cell I want it to show A1: +, - Is this possible? Thanks to all, Shhhh Shhhh wrote... >Is it possible in excel to have it return two values in one cell separated >by a comma and spaces? > >For example I want it to count the number of times in a month the value was >positive and the number of times a value was negative a...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

IHUninstall Tracking TASK
I see the program "IHUninstall Track TASK" in my list of 4 scheduled tasks, and I don't remember setting up this task. Is this something I would have set or is it a spyware/tracking program? Thanks! ...

XML Note convert to DataSet

In POS 2.0 Under Reports the Custom is Greyed out
Why does POS 2.0 Have a custom option under reports but not let me access it? I am logging in with owner rights and it is still greyed out. Is there someway to activate this feature? The custom option is for the custom reports that you write. "Brad D" wrote: > Why does POS 2.0 Have a custom option under reports but not let me access it? > I am logging in with owner rights and it is still greyed out. Is there > someway to activate this feature? I am needing a custom report. I guess I am needing some insite into how to write them and where to save them. "tommyv...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

I need reminder box for tasks&flags-but NO box for calendar remind
I know how to turn on/off the reminder sound & notification box under options-advanced options. Is there a way to have the reminder notification box activate for tasks & flags, but have NO reminder bos for calendar appointment reminders? No, you'd need to not set reminders on the calendar appointments. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlo...

Numbers converting to decimal

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

Plugged in USB 2.0 HD Not recoginized in Windows XP
I have a USB 2.0 HD enclosure with a 100 GB HD. I can plug the HD into a Windows 7 machine and the HD is displayed properly in windows explorer. However in windows XP the device is recognized and listed by the hardware manager, but windows XP can not see the HD. What should I check in WinXP SP3 to see why the USB HD is not being mounted in windows? BTW, the HD is formatted in NTFS format. TIA -- Best Regards, Keith http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/ Tired of Google Groups? http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/usenet.html On 02/09/10 3:57 AM, Keith wrote: > I ...