How to connect Outlook To Aol for email?

How to connect Outlook To Aol for email?

Thanks
0
power4fl (1)

In article <0d5001c3bfee$53823630$a301280a@phx.gbl>,
power4fl@bellsouth.net says...
|How to connect Outlook To Aol for email?
|
|Thanks

You can't directly. I believe there is a third-party program that will
do it for you.

Try a google search.
0
me9 (928)

How can Outlook be reinstalled on XP
Working with XP Pro. User was using only Outlook Express and deleted every file relating to Outlook. Now they want to install Outlook and there is nothing to be found. How can Outlook be reinstalled? Thanks Outlook or Outlook Express? For Outlook; insert the Office CD For Outlook Express; reinstall Internet Explorer 6 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Robert" <Robert@donotspam.com> wrote in message news:u4ckZYyfEHA.904@TK2MSFTN...

How do I uninstall Outlook 2007
I downloaded and installed Office 2007 SBA and it installed everything, but I didn't want Outlook as I use Windows Live Mail. I went into Control Panel and thinking there would be a "repair" option, but was just presented with the dialog "are you sure you want to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007?" and was afraid to click Yes because I only want to uninstall Outlook, not the whole thing. Can someone tell me how to uninstall just Outlook? Thanks. I posted this same message on 03/31/2010 but cannot find it and no one has posted any followup. Thanks in a...

Outlook express rules into outlook
Hi, I'm a long term user of Outlook Express, mainly for its ability to handle news as well as mail. Its message store as little flaky, to say the least, so I'm attempting to migrate back to Outlook for mail, I'm intending to try to use Windows Live Mail for news, since it seems to have a more robust message store. I've imported my Outlook Express accounts, messages and rules, after a fashion. The rules do not seem to have survived the import unscathed. I have many rules of the form: If 'from' contains 'address' OR If 'to or cc' contains 'addr...

Password Protect Outlook #2
I work in an offcie environment and sometimes have to leave my PC unattended for just a few minutes. Unfortunately some confidential emails have been read by my staff and I need a way of safeguarding them other than turning off the PC, is there any way I can password protect access into my Outlook 2000, so all I do is close Outlook. (Sorry still operating under W95) Many thanks You can set a password on a Personal Folders File. If the folder list isn't visible in Outlook, click View | Folder List. Right-click the root folder (usually "Personal Folders" or "Outlook T...

SBS Connectivity issues
Experiencing intermittent delays and dropped connections to Small Business Server. Config is: SBS2003 SP2 (all current patches) running on HP ML110 server; 4 PCs onsite - 3 used by onsite staff; 1 used by remote user to access server via RWW. Users run basic Office apps, Outlook, Quickbooks, internet access. Also have an Avaya VIOP phone system (4 phones) on the network. Everything has been in place for almost 4 years. Having more frequent connectivity issues. Onsite PCs show delays in Outlook connecting to Exchange ('Trying to connect ...). Remote user reports...

Outlook 2002 DRAGGING!
I am running windows xp and outlook xp (2002) on a dell inspiron laptop. I use the information store on the exchange server and SYNC before leaving for the deay. Over the last 24 hours I have run into extremely slow sluggish message reading, clicking between messages, etc. I have restarted our exchange server but that didnt seem to cure it. What issues should I look at in outlook to see if my information store is up to snuff? chaz ...

Outlook 2003 changes to Outlook bar
Hi I have the following script that adds a shortcut to the companies phone directory to the "Outlook bar". This works with Outlook 2000 and Outlook XP but with Outlook 2003 it fails. It gives me "Object Required: ol.ActiveExplorer". I have tried to debug the script (obiously slightly changed so it works within the Visual Studio) but still cannot see why this is the case because ActiveExplorer object exists in the Outlook Object browser. I was expecting the error with "Item("OutlookBar")" as the Outlook Bar has been changed/merged with the folder lis...

Microsoft Outlook Express #3
I am having a weird program with Outlook Express. I use Roadrunner. I have two computers networked. When I try to read my e-mail I have different e-mail on each computer. For some reason all of my e-mail does not appear on both of the computers. It is frustrating to have to open Outlook Express on both to see all of the e-mail. This problem started occurring after I had to have the hard drive reformated on one of my computers. I have Internet Explorer 6.00.2900.2180 (xpsp_sp2) on both computers. Can some one tell how to fix this problem. I have installed all the updates on both compu...

ODBC Connection Not Connecting
I am using the below code to 1) automatically connect to a Microsoft ODBC for Oracle connection called "FIN_CUR" and 2) run an query on a linked table in FIN_CUR The issue i am having is that the ODBC connect part of the script appears to be working, but when it goes to try to run the query I still get the popup prompting for user name and password to make the connection to the ODBC. I have verify that the user name and password are correct, but don't know what I am missing. Here is my code Public Sub OraConnect() Dim strErr As String On Error GoTo...

Simultaneous socket connections. Is there a limit?
My client wants me to write an application that maintains 30 or 40 simultaneous socket connections to different hardware devices. For each device the throughput requirements are very small since only some small packets are sent occasionally at random intervals. Is there a simultaneous limit? 30 or 40 is far more then I have ever done. I don't want any surprises. Is there a limit? I assume XP Professional would handle this. Correct? Would XP Home be any different? My laptop has XP home. To certain incoming ports, its 10, although there are several cracks out their to remove this...

Why do categories disappear from emails when I move them fom the .
I am tagging emails with categories, sometimes using rules to do so as they arrive, but when I move them from the inbox to a different folder, the category sometimes disappears. I don't know why some do and others don't. I have removed the clear all categories rule (think this was a default setting). Ideas? Version of Outlook? What type of email account? Is the category actually being removed or is color or other highlighting set by the category disappearing? If you are using Views to highlight categorized items and change folders, the view needs to be applied to th...

Outlook Win98SE Trying to Connect to Server time out. IBM 390E & Rogers.com
I have loaded Win98SE and Office 97 on an IBM 390E laptop using IBM Etherjet 10/100 network card connected to a D- Link 714P+ 4-port wire&wireless cable router. Network file transfers work fine, IE 6 works fine. Outlook often hangs when it loads and trys to connect to the (Rogers.com) server to download email messages. I contacted Rogers tech support and all settings are correct. If I take the router out of the loop and connect directly to the cable modem - Outlooks works like a charm & fast downloading of messages. I have 3 other PCs connected on the LAN and all work fine...

Some cells do not recognize email address
Some of the ceels in my worksheet recognize email addresses so I can click on them and send an email. Other cells do not. the format is right. How do a get a cell to recognize an email address? Not knowing exactly what you have in those cells, expect they are complete email addresses, what version of Excel, and your options would suggest the following: If you have Excel 2002 (Excel XL) or higher: you can suppress hyperlink generation under the Auto Correct from the Tools menu. Tools (menu), Autocorrect Options, Autoformat as you type (Tab). so you want to do the opposite. Next...

VPN can't connect to workstations
I am running a 2k3 network and I am trying to connect my laptop w/ Vista to it using VPN. I can connect to the server and use server shares with no problem. My problem is that it cannot connect to the workstations . Would appreciate any input on that. "john" <johnbahran@hotmail.com> said this in news item news:b4419f87-386b-41de-876a-e3546096ecc2@c34g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > I am running a 2k3 network and I am trying to connect my laptop w/ > Vista to it using VPN. I can connect to the server and use server > shares with no problem. My problem is ...

Outlook 2000, doesnt get email unless you *open* an email
Weird issue, Only happening on one machine. Outlook 2000 in a windows 2000 domain, exchange server etc. Mail works, send recv button doesnt seem to do anything, tools send / recv does nothing as well it will sit like that for hours, if I open an email or an attachment, the new mail comes right in. It then goes back to not getting any mail I played with settings, uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted mail profile, created new one, rebooted etc I'm at a loss, any ideas? Thanks in advance -Ron iasonn@gmail.com <iasonn@gmail.com> wrote: > Only happening on one machine. O...

server connect
When I first start up Outlook 2003, it contacts the mail server and everything is hunky-doory. However, when attempting to next access the mail account by the send/receive access or in background, it indicates that it cannot locate the server and gives me error (0x80004210A). This error number is not consistent other than for the 0x800 portion. The location does not change, so how can it find it initially, and not later on? I'm confused. What type of mail server? POP3, IMAP, Exchange, HTTP, Other...? Does the same happen when you disable your firewall and/or virusscanner (integra...

IMAP: A connection to the server cannot be established
I have Outlook 2007 Installed on Two Separate PCs. One has Vista installed, and the other, Windows 7. McAfee Security Center is the Anti-Virus software unstalled on both PCs. I have setup 2 IMAP Accounts on each PC and can only get the ones on the Vista Box to work correctly. This is the error I keep getting on the Windows 7 Box: Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for [my-email-account].' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for [my-email-account]. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this ...

Outlook freeze by starting a LDAP search
Hello, I have a Problem with the qcslapd sample or Outlook 2002\2003. In Outlook I configured the qcslapd server as a directory-server. And when I open my Outlook address book now, it build a connection to my qcslapd server and starting a search with filter (objectclass=*). And a fiew seconds later, I see in my debug log that all entries are sending successfully (about 10 Entries). But Outlook hang on and shows nothing. A Timeout or a error message doesent apeear! This phenomen is ONLY occurs in outlook! It works fine with all other LDAP-Clients eg. Mozilla-addressbook, LDAP-Browser or the mic...

Outlook client sync problem
We have been running CRM 1.2 for over a year now and I have a new problem suddenly crop up. A remote outlook client that has been successfully syncing over VPN for a year or more now gets an error when he tries to go off-line. The message is: Cannot open user default database, login failed. What is more curious is data that he recently put in shows up on the main CRM server but no longer shows up in his copy while off-line. When he goes back on-line, the data is there. Goes back off-line, error message appears and recent data dissapears again. Behind the message, it appears to be ...

Remote Outlook
Is it a must to be running Windows XP to use the RPC over HTTP feture? Will it work with 2000Pro? Are there any workarounds? TIA joe I think it's a requirement. Otherwise you'd have to use something like Outlook Web Access. "Joe" <.> wrote in message news:OT%237dYxpFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Is it a must to be running Windows XP to use the RPC over HTTP feture? > Will it work with 2000Pro? > Are there any workarounds? There are no workarounds that I know of - you need winxp. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Converting Outlook xp to Outlook 2000
I have a disk drive from a system running XP Home that was put into a system running 2000 (as a second hard drive) this "new" system boots with win 2000. Is there any way to port the information from Outlook/XP (Old drive) to Outlook 2000 (new drive) on the same system? "Not the way I would have done it but its here now" Search the old drive for *.pst (hidden file). Copy that file to the new drive (same location). "Mike Becker" <jm.becker@cox.net> wrote in message news:01f701c34f10$d0e49c20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have a disk drive from a sys...

Print email from Outlook
We are upgrading from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook2003. When we try to print an email w/attachment from Outlook the print does not show that there is an attachment in the heading. Outlook prints out From: Sent: To: Subject: <Body> Outlook Express prints out From: To: Sent: Attach: Subject: <Body> Any suggestion? Thank you Lonnie Update your copy of Outlook 2003 with Office 2003 Service Pack 1 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "...

Intranet Connection
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to connect 5 computers using Outlook XP intranet. What is = the best way to connect them....using MS mail, MS Exchange, etc. Thanks Douglas ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>...