How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Can someone tell me how to change tthe default font in Outlook 2003
when composing a new email. It always comes up as Times New Roman. I
remember somewhere that I specified that Outlook should use Word as
the text editor and that seems to be the case. I have Arial as my
default font in Word but this seems to make no difference when using
Outlook.
0
pbras (14)

Hi,
Please go to Tools > Setting > Mail Format > Stationery and Fonts >
Fonts

It's right there :)

0
amarsarit (4)
11/20/2005 2:28:45 PM
On 20 Nov 2005 06:28:45 -0800, amarsarit@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>Please go to Tools > Setting > Mail Format > Stationery and Fonts >
>Fonts
>
>It's right there :)

Thanks, I'll have a look.
0
pbras (14)

External data link change

Default Company at Login
What determines the default company that is displayed to the user at login? Is it simply alphabetical or is there somewhere to set as the default? i.e if we have 3 companies ABC-Company, 123_Company and All Other Company, Inc., can All Other Company, Inc. be forced as the default presented to the user? Thanks ------=_NextPart_0001_70567BB1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit If there is only 1 company in the list, the list will default to that company. If there is more than 1 company, nothing will default. You could do this trivially with Dexterity if you are o...

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

Why does the change change to a number?

outlook 2000 #31
I cannot customize outlook today page now. The capability to do this quit working about six weeks ago. I have re- installed outlook 2000 but that does not help. ...

Synchronize Desktop Outlook to Outlook Web Access?
Using Outlook 2003 with Win XP SP1, latest updates to both. I just got a new e-mail address from work, which uses Outlook Web Access (Exchange server) for its web mail. Since the folders look similar to the Outlook folders in my desktop Outlook, I wonder if there is a way to synchronize the data between my desktop Outlook, and that on the web. In other words, to import the contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, etc. from my desktop Outlook into the folders on the web. My Inbox as well. (I have several e-mail accounts, all going into one Inbox in my desktop Outlook. Of course, I think I can only a...

Outlook Unknown Error 0x8004060C
Hi, I have the following error message at the end of downloading new messages. The system stop and shows a popup with "Unknown Error 0x8004060C" I installed Outlook XP again but I got the same problem. Everything was working fine until...it could be an email of around 3Mb who stopped everything. I have no idea. Please help me. Thanks, Olivier I found a solution. This message means that you reach the limit of size of your pst file. You need to backup your pst file and create a new one. Or at least diminish the size of your actual pst file. Hope this will help someone, O...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

Microsoft Outlook #22
I am trying to figure out how to receive/sent emails with Microsoft Outlook from a remote site computer (away from office/home computer). Where can I find this information or what are the procedures? I like access my e-mails while traveling. Unless you are talking about an .ost file with Microsoft Exchange or Outlook Web Access, you better HOPE you can't access your local Outlook over the internet as this would mean that your computer is open to anyone on the Internet. However, if you mean can you setup a mail account identical to your one at home, then if you are using the same ISP,...

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

OWA as default web page
I have a front end server I'm using for OWA. I would like to configure IIS to default to the login prompt when the user hits the web server, without having to type "/exchange". For example: https://webserver.domain instead of https://webserver.domain/exchange Is there a way to configure this? Thanks The article below describes how to redirect the Default Web page to point to the Exchange virtual directory. 319878 XWEB: How to Make Outlook Web Access the Default Web Site http://support.microsoft.com/?id=319878 >-----Original Message----- >I have a front end server...

How to change newsgroup message font

using IMAP and Outlook to share folders on 5.5 SP4?
I've got a client with 5.5 SP4 who wants to be able to drag an email from his inbox to a shared folder that his assistant can access. The server is outside their network, so can only use IMAP or POP3 I tried opening up port 143 for IMAP and created a new public folder using Outlook. I can see this new folder using Exchange Administrator app. When I drag an email from the Outlook inbox into the new public folder, I get a msg of: Can't move the items. The server responded: REFERRAL imap://userName:AUTH="@server.com/Public/%20Folders/Test] there is no replica for that mailbox o...

Which one first?Install Windows Server 2003 SP1 or Exchange SP2 ?
Hi, We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? Rgrds, Zul If it was me do the OS first. "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote in message news:%23AeXnXErFHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003. We planned to update > the software in terms of patches, so which one should I do first, the OS > patches (SP1 and onwards) or the Exchange patches ? > ...

Change a formula to an acual number

Outlook 2003 MSKSrver.exe! RUNS ALL TIME HOGS MEMORY!
Outlook 2003 Too Slow! I used the MicroSoft task manager to find-out what all the action in the background is! MSKSrver.exe RUNS ALL the time at 85 to 95 CPU and the CPU total usage is near 100% ALL the time with nothing major running but MSKSrver.exe! Whenever I try to do anything else, the new application takes forever to get going as it must compete with MSKSrver.exe! Why is that database server working all the time? What is it doing? I do not use "Favorite Folders" or "Business Contact Manager" yet, though those are areas show in MAIL, empty. I don'...

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Recipient limits in Exchange 2003
I have a mixed Exchange 5.5/Exchange 2003 Environment...... An Ex 5.5 user sends emails to a distribution list that has 8000 members using a Shared 2k3 mailbox and has no problems sending to that dl. Another Ex 2k3 user sends emails to the same distribution list using the same shared 2k3 mailbox but receives the following error: The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer recipients. <servername #5.5.3> The global settings Message Delivery in ESM is set to 5000. I do ...

Should I change this code?

some replies come from default account
Some email replies from me come from the address to which the email was sent and others come from my default address. For example if I reply to a message that came to kozmo@thisaddress.com, the reply comes from kozmo@defaultaddress.com. I can change it manually for each reply but that's a pain and if I forget to it's a problem. Not all messages behave this way. Some come from the correct "reply from" address. I can't figure out what the difference is for those that come from the correct address. I'm using OL2000 on XP, Internet Mail Only. Any ideas what'...