How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Can someone tell me how to change tthe default font in Outlook 2003
when composing a new email. It always comes up as Times New Roman. I
remember somewhere that I specified that Outlook should use Word as
the text editor and that seems to be the case. I have Arial as my
default font in Word but this seems to make no difference when using
Outlook.
0
pbras (14)

Hi,
Please go to Tools > Setting > Mail Format > Stationery and Fonts >
Fonts

It's right there :)

0
amarsarit (4)
11/20/2005 2:28:45 PM
On 20 Nov 2005 06:28:45 -0800, amarsarit@gmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>Please go to Tools > Setting > Mail Format > Stationery and Fonts >
>Fonts
>
>It's right there :)

Thanks, I'll have a look.
0
pbras (14)

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

Default font for PowerPoint slide
PowerPoint Office 2001, Mac OS 9.1 Is there a way to set a default font so that every time I choose a blank presentation from the options shown in the "new slide" box that appears, the default text font and its various attributes will be as I want them -- say, Arial 24 pt. Right now every time I open a new blank slide, the default text font is Times 24 pt. How did it get to be that? Thanks for your patience - you can see that I don't use PP very much. :-/ I've also posted this to the microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint group. -- -Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.c...

outlook 2000 help file

allowing or disallowing changing the state of check box
Hi, what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I've tried with "before update" event procedure. It seems to work but after, when I press anything else on the form event procedure is repeating? Any help? thanx alekmil One addition: The problem occurs (repeating) when Cancel = True was applied previosly. "alekm" wrote: > Hi, > what's the best moment to check if the user has right to change the state of > check box and then to allow it or cancel it. I'...

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Changing Posting Settings
I just wanted to double check that if I am currently Posting TO General Ledger in the Purchasing Series, if I change that to Post THROUGH General Ledger will this have any ill effects. I would make sure everyone is off the system, however if there are batches in the GL that were generated by the AP subledger is this ok and would it then post through the general ledger for any new transactions posted once I change this option? You are fine. Manual post any GL batches. You can do this before or after you change the option. "VDebattista" wrote: > I just wanted to double che...

deleting fonts
My computer uses Vista Home Premium. I just had to reset it to its original state. I'm trying to delete fonts, but don't have permission. I am the only user of this computer and its administrator. When I've gone into the Fonts folder Properties - Security tab, the option for Special permissions is grayed out. When I click the Advanced option ("For special permissions or advanced settings, I don't know what to do next. Can someone please walk me through how to get permission in the Fonts folder so I can delete fonts? Thanks Kelly On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 07:...

powerpoint texbox issue
Sorry for posting this twice but I could not find my previous post, but I really need some help here. We have a ppt 2007 problem. The problem is on our CEO's computer too! We have ppt 2007 with all updates/service packs. The user will create a textbox in powerpoint and starts typing, then saves the ppt file. When the user goes back into the ptt file and clicks in the textbox and starts typing, "randomly" the font will increase and the user has to set the font back. Why Microsoft, why? This person uses powerpoint probably more than anyone at our company, sin...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Globally change part of a field
I have a text field that holds the file location of a picture. The content looks like this: H:\Access Data\Personnel Pictures\picturefile.bmp The "picturefile.bmp" is different for every record. Everything preceding it is identical in all records. I've moved the folder with all the pictures to a new location and need to update this field to the following: S:\Everyone\Member Database\Personnel Pictures\picturefile.bmp So basically, I need to swap out "H:\Access Data" for "S:\Everyone\Member Database" in every record. How so? Thanks in advance. Jer...

Change password
I have a work book that basically holds appointments. When all the appointment slots are full I lock the sheet so changes can't be made without approval first. How can I change the password? Nevermind I figured it out. Thanks. "Anthony G of La Quinta" wrote: > I have a work book that basically holds appointments. When all the > appointment slots are full I lock the sheet so changes can't be made without > approval first. How can I change the password? ...